All Comments on 'Deep Fire'

by toughfire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealistabout 1 year ago

That was really hot. I hope there’ll be another chapter

Dwayne_HumperDwayne_Humperabout 1 year ago

Really hot! I look forward to another chapter.

secretsissy02secretsissy02about 1 year ago

Wow! Super hot (and well written!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes this was very good, especially the ending. For the entire story he’s a passive weak secret sub, but then when Robert finally breeds his ass, he gets accused of being a conniving little tart who wants and could destroy Robert’s marriage, even his entire life..Brianne is nothing but a dirty whore..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Super hot and a fantasy of mine…work place abuse of power.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes the workplace angle adds to the hotness..I’ve had relationships with men where I work and it was definitely a mistake. I totally understand that they could destroy me and at so many levels. Just thinking about it makes me unbelievably hard though. Someone who could destroy me..cumming hard in my ass..then telling me to lick it clean..And I kneel and lick..and get hard again…

KeithDKeithDabout 2 months ago

Strong writing. Good development toward the boss's goal and a nice twisted--and logical--ending, if the reader wants to see where this could go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoughfire@toughfire
I enjoy reading and writing stories about dominant men and rough sex. My stories are a form of hardcore fantasy and they are made for people who enjoy this type of entertainment. I don't support the actions of my characters in real life. English is not my native language and I...