Deep Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay with polishing my shoes, Brian?" asked Robert, all of a sudden.

"Y-yes, boss," replied Brian, looking up at Robert, and still finding it hard to look him in the eye.

"I like it when you call me 'boss'."

"You are the boss."

Robert's eyes glinted and he smirked, slowly nodding his head. Brian felt a rush of excitement run through his body.

"Are you going to polish my shoes whenever I want?"

"Yes, boss."

"Good boy."

They stared at each other for a while, then Robert checked his shoes and he seemed satisfied with the result.

"You can go now."

When Brian stood up, his body felt weak and pathetic. His brain felt empty, as if he had no worries left. He walked to the door, leaving his boss alone in the room.

He drove for a whole hour, unsure of where he was going. His mind was complete darkness. At some point he arrived at his building and walked to his apartment, and sat down in front of the TV. His mind was filled with the memory of what happened. He took his hard dick out and masturbated.

A few days went by. It was Friday, and the sunset lights slowly left Robert's large office room, and Brian realized he was alone with his boss again. They were analyzing a long file, and Brian's task was simply taking notes, as Robert instructed. It was dark outside when they finally finished.

"That was stressful," said Robert, stretching his arms and relaxing his body on the leather chair. He wore a white shirt and black pants, and Brian noticed he smelled of man musk and coffee. "Time for a cigar," he concluded, taking a box from the drawer.

Brian watched as Robert picked up a dark, fat cigar with his strong fingers and held a silver lighter on the other hand.

"You know what, I think you should do this for me. Come here," Robert ordered, with a dirty smirk on his face.

Brian walked toward him, and the man offered his lighter.

"Here's another little task for you. When I feel like smoking, you take this lighter out of your pocket and light it up for me."

"Sure, boss," replied Brian. He was getting used to doing little gestures of submission.

"Is that okay with you?" asked Robert, holding the cigar in the air.

"Yes," replied Brian, lighting up the cigar.

"You're so malleable, Brian."

Robert drew in slowly, and then puffed out a white smoke, filling the space around him. The smell hit Brian's nose, and he found it a little offensive.

"Polish my shoes," ordered Robert, abruptly.

"Are you going to an event this evening?"

"Not really."

Brian's heart beat faster. He slowly walked to a shelf and picked up the right items. He kneeled in front of Robert and started to brush his shoes. The boss sat back, spreading his legs, and kept smoking. Brian took a longer time to clean both shoes, lost in a haze inside his own head.

"Polish," commanded Robert.

Brian started to polish the big, long shoes with passion, taking care of every inch, trying to do a good job. His arms and his back hurt from a day of work, but he didn't care about it. He could feel some of the warmth coming from Robert's thick legs. After ten minutes, he finally noticed the big bulge between the man's legs. It was impossible not to notice it at that point. It was a big, stiff package.

"Look at it," said Robert.

"What?"

"Look at my bulge."

Brian stared at the bulge, and his hands stopped polishing. It suddenly twitched.

"Do you want it?" Robert's voice was soothing and intense.

"Yes, boss," admitted Brian.

"You will get it in a moment. But I need to rest my legs first."

"How can I help you?"

"Get on all fours. Be my footstool."

Brian somehow knew exactly what Robert meant. He positioned himself horizontally, in front of that bad man. He felt humiliated, and his head felt empty, but Robert's demeanor was intoxicating and he couldn't stop obeying him.

He felt the weight of one heavy leg on his back, and then the other leg.

"Straighten your back," said Robert, coldly.

Brian obeyed, and Robert crossed his legs on top of him. The boss relaxed on his chair and kept smoking. The following minutes felt like eternity, while Robert finished his cigar. Brian's back hurt and the weight felt heavier, but he wanted to resist, to prove something, but what? He felt like crying, but the realization that his dick was still hard broke something inside him.

"It hurts," said Brian.

"Good boy," replied Robert, smirking. "Now come suck my dick."

Brian crawled to Robert's crotch and faced it. He looked right at it. It was easier to stare at the man's bulge than to stare at his eyes. He felt Robert's hand grab the back of his head, pulling him in with a strong motion, rubbing his face on it.

"Sniff," he ordered.

Brian inhaled the scent of man musk and sweaty balls. It was a warm evening outside, and he wouldn't escape the scent of a real man. The cock twitched on his face. He noticed his boss was packing a long, large snake.

"Take it out and suck it. Now."

Brian unbuttoned Robert's pants, reaching for his tool beneath white boxer briefs. The big cock jumped out like in a porn video. It was a thick, veined phallus. Brian gasped as he stared at that long boss cock. He opened his mouth wide and took it in.

The taste was nice, and not dirty. It tasted of manly cock, an indescribable flavor. The musky, sweaty scent became attractive and intoxicating. He felt an urgent need to please that cock as much as he could. He hungrily sucked on it, going as deep as his mouth could go, and Robert grunted with pleasure.

"Fuck yeah. Good boy."

Brian kept swallowing the big tool, carefully sucking on it to please Robert, to provide him with pleasure. He wanted to make Robert proud. His light saliva lubricated the big shaft and made it easier to swallow. He sucked faster, choking on it every five seconds.

"That's it. Keep choking on it. It turns me on" said Robert, as Brian looked up at him and saw his face contorting with an evil grin of pleasure.

Brian wasn't chocking on purpose. It was impossible not to choke on Robert's cock. It was simply too big for his mouth. Sucking big dick was hard, Brian thought, as his jaw began to hurt.

Robert grabbed his head with one hand and began thrusting his hips upwards, contributing to the dick sucking motion. Sounds of mouth fucking echoed in the room - wet suction, manly grunts and submissive gasps. There was no turning back at that point. Brian felt degraded and owned.

The throat invasion intensified, as Robert grabbed Brian's head with both hands, and started to pound the back of his poor mouth. Brian supported himself on all fours, and let the boss use him in a long, hard throat fuck.

"Is this what you wanted?" provoked Robert, between long strokes.

Brian moaned in response.

"Do you like working hard for me? Do you like it when I use you?"

Brian simply choked more.

"Yeah, polish my shoes, bitch boy. Now it's time to polish my cock."

The cock worshiping continued for a while. Brian's jaw hurt so much he thought it would break, and his eyes started to water uncontrollably. He paid attention to the way Robert's big, muscular body moved as the man fucked his mouth, and that made his dick twitch in his pants.

Robert unbuttoned his shirt and threw it away with a fast movement. His muscular, hairy body was glowing. He looked like a glorious warrior. He sat back on his chair, his arms resting on both sides, and stared deep into Brian's eyes. He started to move his hips again, slower this time, observing Brian's expression as he struggled to swallow the big dong. Brian observed the muscular, juicy pecs, the big biceps around him, and the small hint of armpit hair on both sides. He sucked faster, and his dick accidentally spurted inside his pants.

Robert noticed his orgasm. He seemed surprised by the little accident. A big, sexy grin illuminated his face.

"You naughty boy."

Brian saw the man lean forward and reach for his ass. Big, fat slaps to his ass cheeks echoed in the room.

"Take your clothes off."

On his knees, Brian took his shirt off, then his pants, shoes and socks, and slowly dropped his black briefs, exposing the mess he had made. His dick was all wet and covered in cum. Robert laughed cruelly.

"Get on the sofa. Bend over for me," commanded Robert, pointing to the large, dark sofa on the corner.

Brian felt like an obedient idiot, as he positioned himself on the sofa, with his ass up in the air, as instructed. Robert's large hand touched his bare ass cheeks and inspected his hole for a few minutes, giving it a hard slap.

"That's a nice cherry. Very nice, Brian," he complimented. "You're so smooth."

"T-Thank you, boss."

"I have to fuck you. That sweet hole is mine."

"Yes, boss."

"It will hurt a little, Brian. Will you take it like a champ?"

Brian felt his body shiver with excitement and apprehension. He knew that Robert's cock was long and thick, and that his ass would suffer, but that was his biggest desire. Deep down, he wanted to be fucked and dicked down by Robert.

"I can take it," he said.

"Good," replied Robert, with an evil grin.

Robert released a large wad of spit on his hole, and pressed his index finger against it.

"Relax."

Brian took a deep breath and let the man enter him. The thick finger went deep in his hole, causing all sorts of feelings in his body. Then, the middle finger joined the party, as Robert motioned them in and out, slowly stretching his conquered cherry, making room for the big cock. Brian moaned with pain.

"Face down. Ass up," ordered Robert.

As Brian laid his face on the seat, he felt Robert's hand on his back, forcing it to arch, and the large cock pressed itself against his pucker. Robert gave it another load of spit and pushed it inside. Slowly but steadily, the big dong opened his tight canal, stretching its walls, invading and dominating every corner, inch by inch.

"Get comfortable, baby," said Robert, with his cock planted deep in Brian's ass.

Brian felt the pain slowly neutralize his body, and his legs felt weak like jelly. The feeling of having a huge cock inside his tight ass was hard to describe. It was a mixture of pain, humiliation and the desire for domination. It also felt great.

The ass fucking began. Slowly, at first, Robert gave his poor hole some time to adapt and to accept its defeat. Brian slowly relaxed his entrance and let the invading prick slide in and out more easily. Robert noticed it, and started to increase the speed, going deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"Fuck yeah," Robert grunted, as he shoved the last inch inside, and his heavy balls rested on Brian's taint. "You're conquered, bitch boy."

Brian felt Robert's hands grab his waist, as the man leaned forward to fuck him hard. The next ten minutes were filled with long, steady blows that absolutely ravaged Brian's pathetic little hole. Robert's big, powerful rod used and abused his owned ass with heavy, loud movements. The office was filled with sounds of the man's strong thighs slapping against Brian's body.

Brian's dick was soft and defeated, and he looked down and saw a thin rope of precum oozing out from its tip. He started moaning like a bitch, as the thrill increased with every minute, as he learned to associate the shattering of his ass with pleasure.

Robert slapped his ass cheeks with heavy hands, pounding his smooth little anal prize harder and faster. That rough man showed no mercy. He was definitely evil, Brian concluded. But a hot, muscular kind of evil.

Robert was having a party inside his hole, and his big cock was the special guest. The ass fucking continued for a whole hour. Brian was panting at the end, while his boss showed no sign of weakness.

"Look at me," ordered Robert, as he fucked stronger and harder.

Brian turned his head and looked at Robert's dominant eyes. This time, Brian didn't look away. He kept staring at his boss, letting Robert fuck him with his cock and his piercing eyes. The man finally erupted in a long, loud orgasm, and Brian enjoyed watching the way that face contorted with absolute pleasure. Thick ropes of hot semen were planted deep inside him.

The cock came out of Brian's ass with a wet "plop", and Robert observed the result for a moment. He looked satisfied.

Brian took a while to regain his composure, clean himself up and put his clothes back on. Robert brought him a glass of water, and told him to take deep breaths.

"You were great, Brian. Good job," said Robert, paternally, while patting his back.

The man walked away and put his shirt back on. He faced the large window, staring at the distance. He stayed there for a while, with his hands on his hips. He was probably thinking about something.

Brian watched as Robert turned around and walked toward him, and sat on the couch.

"That was a mistake," said Robert, mysteriously.

"What do you mean?" asked Brian.

Robert took a deep breath.

"I'm married. I'm your employer. This shouldn't have happened."

Brian stared at him, confused. Robert suddenly looked less intimidating.

"This is wrong, Brian. I shouldn't have done this to you."

"I wanted it," said Brian.

"It's wrong. I was playing with you, testing your strength, and then it turned into sexual desire," said Robert, sounding very concerned. "Please, promise you will never tell anybody about this. I will pay for your college tuition and support your work as an artist. But you should leave now, and we shouldn't see each other again."

Robert stood up and looked Brian in the eye, appearing intimidating again. Brian kneeled in front of him, and landed his face on his crotch. He looked up at Robert and begged.

"Please, don't let me go. This will be our secret" he said, and kissed Robert's crotch many times.

"Brian..." whispered Robert.

Brian felt Robert's dick get hard again. He unbuttoned the man's pants and put the dick in his mouth. Robert grabbed his head and fucked his face again, for another hour. That was a long night.

12