Deep Guilt: She's My Slut Forever

Info
Her reality is so twisted she can't recognize the truth.
1.9k words
3.56
15.2k
4
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



For My Love,

I can't begin to thank you enough for finally being truthful in recounting the events of that fateful New Years Eve. After years of denial you have finally accepted my need to know the full story of just what happened that night. I know you feel embarrassed about the repressed memories you have and it was a difficult decision you made to put my needs before your own. "Truth equals trust" and this was a good first step in restoring my trust in you. However, I am confused about your denial of any memory about Scott and then your detailed accounting of the incident. Your story proves to me that you recall much more than you admit to. That being said, "I don't remember" is no longer an acceptable reply to my questions. I need reasonable explanations. I can't play this game anymore, it has to end now.

The only remaining event that involved us both that hasn't been explained is that bizarre finger fucking / finger licking performance in our den. What took place that day was so unusual that I need a truthful recollection of the events that took place before you came home that day. This is the last detailed admission I will need from you. Forever. I need to know the truth.

I have made you aware, on many occasions, of the doubts I possess about your relationships while working at the phone company. We have discussed them many times during the past 10 months. Your surprisingly honest and detailed account of the Scott incident has given me hope that progress can be made concerning other events in your workplace. You need to open up.

Given your desire to keep some past acts secret, I think you are afraid to confess them because they could hurt me deeply, embarrass you, and possibly damage our relationship further. You have woven a protective curtain around yourself that is totally impenetrable. A shroud of deflection, defensiveness and deniability that makes your past indiscretions seem reasonable and justified, to you. The basic fact is, you Cheated! And you have apologized! Can I forgive you? Yes. Will I forgive you? That answer depends on your being totally honest right now.

First, let me say that you are a most amazing, accomplished liar. It is my belief that in your odd reality you actually believe the lies you tell are the truth. It is my unfortunate lot in life to know that I cannot trust a single word you say about your liaisons during our marriage. It is my belief that you think it is your right to do whatever you want to do with your own body without any consideration for my feelings. You want what you want when you want it. No regrets. No second thoughts. Your choices totally justified in your mind.

To begin, I am sure your emotional and physical relationship with Kathy was very rewarding and gratifying. I see Kathy as being the dominant figure in your partnership. You went to her apartment for sex; she made the first sexual advances toward you; you coveted her attention and strived to please her; she made you feel loved and desired; she talked you into swinging and she wanted you to make it with her and Vinny. I think you were in love with her and wanted to please her in every way you could. In my truth, it was Vinnie's cum that was inside your pussy when you fingered yourself and licked them clean. Whenever this subject comes up you always say that if it was a Saturday you had to have been at Kathy's. I think you finally gave in to her desire for a threesome. In my truth, your affair with her lasted at least 2 1/2 years, which is when she got pregnant and about the time of your finger fucking / licking performance. Every Saturday I knew you were with her as soon as possible after you left the house. Saturday's were your special time together. In my truth, you two being intimate only three or four times is pure fiction. Fifty times is a more believable number, maybe even more. You were infatuated with her beauty and by her desire for your body.

It was a pleasure filled first month of marriage for you. Eating Kathy's pussy, sucking Vinny's cock and letting Stevie fuck your cunt, all in that short period of time. After the swinging ended, you and Kathy settled into your Saturday passionate get togethers which lasted until and probably after she got pregnant.

From here it is a mere three years to your New Years Eve cocksucking adventure with Scott. This period of time is a mystery to me but of course you have "blocked" the memories of what really happened during that time. There are no identifiable incidents you have admitted to during this time, but three things are true. I was still working nights which freed you up for your Saturday adventures while I slept, you were exploring your blossoming sexuality and you were on the pill. A perfect storm for infidelity. Opportunity was abundant. I remember the personal calendar you carried that tracked your day to day life. In my truth, I now wonder if you had a symbol you used in it for your extramarital sex with others and when you came home horny and wanting to fuck on Saturdays I wondered if I was just covering up the cum you already had inside you. Yes, in my truth, I do believe you could be that devious.

During that time you were a slut. In fact, you were a lying, cheating slut. Do it, deny it, and forget about it until the next time, repeat as needed. You have always had a negative reaction to the word "slut". My truth tells me that the reason you despise that word so much is that deep inside your soul you knew you were a slut, and the truth hurts. You are embarrassed by all the unfaithful acts you have committed. You don't feel guilt about these acts because to feel guilt you would have to admit you were doing something wrong but you are always able to justify your promiscuous behavior in your mind. "I'd been drinking", "I'd been smoking", "I was horny", "It just happened"... etc. After the fact you might think about what you had done but by then it is in the past, and soon forgotten. Your rationale being, "It's my body and I'll do what I want for my pleasure". No regrets.

You say that besides Kathy you didn't have sex with anyone else at work. But from what you have told me almost everyone else in the office was cheating or on the hunt. That makes me wonder about your personal appearance and the way you presented yourself in the workplace. You were not dressing to please me. At home you wore jeans and a t-shirt. During your years at the phone company you maintained a thin stylish figure. Your hair, makeup, clothing and shoes were always just so. You looked perfectly lovely and totally hot. I know you were dressing for the office and not for a particular individual but in my truth I can't be sure you weren't trying to catch someone's eye. I know you were always trying to please Kathy but she and Vinny were in an open marriage and you were vulnerable to her influence. During the six months after you left the phone company you quickly put on 40 pounds of body weight. Leaving your job should have reduced your stress levels but apparently something else was bothering you. You have so many secrets hidden away in your memories. You never talk about your years at the phone company which of course makes me suspicious of your time there. Your opportunity to cheat was everywhere you looked.

In closing, let me list some of the red flags you raised. You say you only had sex with Kathy 4 times but admit to being with her every Saturday and being with her the day the finger/ fucking event occurred two years into our marriage. That does not make sense. As the saying goes, "If the facts don't add up the truth wasn't included in the equation". Next, you told me Kathy liked asses and that she fingered and licked your ass. Your memory of her doing that to you displayed itself when I licked your ass for the first time. Your immediate and spontaneous reaction of pulling your legs up to your chest to allow better access is a memory I will cherish forever. It was totally hot.

Next, I think you had an office relationship with George, emotional or sexual, I do not know for sure. But I do recall going to his home twice for dinner with he and his wife. The conversation did turn sexual and was mainly driven by him. I found it totally out of place for a first social occasion. You also set up a deal with him for his friend to buy our Nikon movie camera. The deal took place at his friends apartment on the East Side, where you showed me some nude female photos the buyer had taken. The way you presented the pictures I knew you had seen them before. When George was leaving the company you asked for my assistance in preparing the directions and map to the party site. You were actively involved in the planning of his party. All this says relationship to me but the glaring question is why you say you can't even remember his last name. That is absurd. Why are you protecting him? Why were you emotionally entangled with someone you admitted was a weirdo.

Lastly, you are a very emotional woman, you cry almost every day while watching your TV shows. You even cried while we were watching Toy Story 3. During the past year I have applied constant pressure on you to tell me the truth, but with the exception of Scott you have remained steadfast in your denials. Not once have my prying accusations brought you to tears. At the end of this audio you are apologizing to me for not believing you. That fact alone tells me you are lying. You should be attacking me for not believing you, but you present no facts to support your denials.

I have already told you "My Truth" so you know my personal feelings about all these matters. Your mind and memory are seriously messed up. so, keep living in your fantasy world. As long as you don't return to your cheating ways, I can live with that. At your core you are a good person. I don't know what flaw existed in our relationship that made you disrespect me so completely in the past. Perhaps some day you will figure it out and tell me what the problem was. But I'm not holding my breath. You need help but I don't think you realize your mental deficiency. You seem happy, despite the low self esteem you exhibit. You certainly satisfy me sexually, you have a remarkable talent for pushing my buttons and building my passion to ecstatic completion. You are a remarkable, sensual, uninhibited woman. Just remember, at the present time, that without the truth I cannot trust you and will continue to be suspicious. You control our future. The next move is yours alone.

All My Love - Steve

--:--
--:--
1.0
Candies_Fantasies
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Sure Another "Honey we have to Talk" story.in Loving Wives
A Maiden-Song A man seeks help from a poet to win the woman he loves.in Romance
Traveler Sadly that night neither of us got our wish.in Novels and Novellas
Peggy's Big Mouth Friend's big mouth leads to big trouble.in Loving Wives
A Box Of Rocks, Pt. 01 A novel, rock and roll fantasy.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories