Peggy's Big Mouth

Story Info
Friend's big mouth leads to big trouble.
1.5k words
3.6
44.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttt59
ttt59
1,163 Followers

This is a fictitious story and all fictitious sex is between fictitious consenting adults. I'm working on my ability to write shorter tales.

"One of my faults is a big mouth. I tend to say the wrong thing without meaning to." Viv Albertine

Peggy Swenson was a terrible blabber mouth and it cost Victoria "Vic" Connors her marriage. Both women worked at McMasters Insurance in the claims department. They were good friends and shared several fun secrets with one another.

One evening at a casual happy hour, a slightly inebriated Vic told Peggy her biggest sexual turn on. "When I've had a wine or two and Eddie (her husband) lies next to me scratching my hips with his fingernails, it about sends me through the roof. I can almost orgasm just from that!"

She continued, "But, when he slides down and begins biting my ass while scratching my hips, he can fuck me any way he wants from here to Sunday. I'm putty in his hands and my orgasms are mind numbing."

Still single, Peggy had never had that intense of an orgasm, with a man she deeply loved. She found it hard to believe which meant in the next few weeks she knocked the idea around with friends and colleagues. Vic would have been mortified to learn Peggy was chatting freely about her most intimate secrets, but she was unaware until it was too late.

One person who overheard Peggy's inappropriate conversations about Vic's sex life was piece of shit womanizer Darren Mason. A slick salesman, with a golden tongue, Mason had easily bedded any number of women who fell for his moves. At thirty-five, he had already caused the divorce of three married women who fell to his seductions. He was easy on the eyes, good with his equipment and he knew which buttons to push. On top of this, he didn't give a flying fuck who he hurt during his conquests. Eavesdropping on Peggy put Vic directly in his sights.

Darren started dropping in the girls happy hour gatherings. Very casual at first, but subtly giving special attention to Vic. Happily married to college sweetheart Eddie Connors, Vic could tease and flirt a bit after a couple of wines, but she never took Mason seriously... until the day he took her.

Eddie was out of town for the night on business in Atlanta, so Vic was in no hurry to go home to an empty house. At twenty-nine, starting a family had become a serious conversation with the Connors, but they hadn't begun trying to get pregnant. On the particular evening in question, Vic was at the height of ovulation, and therefore very horny. She was three wines into the social hour when Mason showed up and began flirting. His claims became more and more outlandish as he sat at a high top with Vic and Peggy along with their pal from accounting, Lisa Daniels.

"I can discover a woman's erogenous zone within five minutes if she answers three questions honestly."

"Bull shit," Peggy retorted, "No man in the world is THAT good."

"No question," Lisa, agreed. "Even if she were honest, women are much too complex for even a player like you Darren. I agree with Peggy and call bull shit."

Mason ignored both women and looked directly at Vic. "How about you Connors? You think I'm full of it?"

"Absolutely."

"Want to play and answer my questions?"

Vic was taken back by his forwardness. Normally, she'd tell him to fuck off, but she was nursing wine number four and feeling her monthly sexual arousal. Also, she didn't want to wimp out in front of her girlfriends.

"Sure, fire away slick," she shot back.

"When thinking about a man... hands or mouth? Strong or gentle? Seduction or animal lust?"

She thought for a moment and replied, "Both working together, strong and seduction." She was thinking of how Eddie would scratch and bite even if she pretended to protest, taking his time saying and doing all the right things to get her hot and bothered.

Mason pretended to ponder her answers before he replied. "You want a man to scratch and bite your hips and ass before he takes you."

Vic was shocked but did all she could to hide her surprise. Trying to regain her composure she replied dismissively, "Not even close."

Both other women knowing their friend had just lied, joined in the mocking to help cover for her.

An hour and two more drinks later, none of the women were in any condition to drive home. Eddie who looked to be slowly drinking two bourbons over the last two hours was completely sober. His drinks had been iced tea in a tumbler. He insisted on driving everyone home and obviously, he'd take Vic home last.

Vic was in no shape to protest as he helped her out of the car and into her condo. He was being a complete gentleman as he all but carried her to her bed. He laid her down gently and began removing her skirt. She offered a mild protest, but he insisted he was just tucking her in.

He then began scratching her hips. Becoming aroused, she half-heartedly pushed his hands away, but her purring told him he was on the right track. When he rolled her on her side, he began biting her ass and dragging his nails across her hips, she gasped and pushed the back of his head harder onto her fine rump. Two minutes later she came hard. Five minutes later she was on all fours as Mason pounded into her from behind and spanking her firm ass.

She was begging for it harder and deeper as the louse took her married pussy over and over sending her into a third intense orgasm.

It was at this inopportune moment that Mr. Connors returned home, his flight cancelled due to bad storms over most of Georgia. Mason, who thought he knew a cuck when he saw one, blurted out, "Welcome home hubby, I'm giving your slut wife the fucking she deserves, so why don't you pull up a chair and watch."

Vic raised her head from the mattress confused at first as to what was happening. As reality set in she screamed, "No, no, no Eddie, it's not what it looks like."

Darren Mason was still grinning at what he supposed was his most recent conquest when Eddie unleashed a vicious right hand that shattered his jaw and sent him reeling off the bed. Four more shots and two kicks later, he lay motionless on the floor. Vic fled to the bathroom trying to compose herself, realizing her world was completely fucked.

Eddie called the cops and then explained to his sobbing wife the story. He thought she was being raped so he attacked Mason. He expected her to support his version when the police arrived. She silently nodded in agreement.

Mason was hauled off in cuffs, while insisting it was consensual sex. The cops interviewed the Connors separately and found their stories matched. Detectives came back the next day for a second interview but found Edie's attorney present and only allowed his clients to repeat what they already said.

For her part, Vic called Peggy and Lisa that morning to make sure they agreed he'd gotten her drunk on purpose and maybe even put something in her drink. They were convincing enough for the detectives even though a toxicology report later came back negative. Darren Mason was charged with rape. He eventually pled guilty in exchange for six months in prison and two years' probation. He lost his job and ended up selling used cars for a former frat buddy.

Epilogue:

Over his two years of probation, Mason was mugged three times, but nobody in law enforcement gave a shit about an ex-con rapist getting his ass kicked. No suspect was ever arrested and once his probationary time was up, he quickly moved away to parts unknown.

Vic tried repeatedly to explain to Eddie why she was a victim, and it wasn't cheating. He never bought it. She seemed angrier he was upset than the fact she'd fucked a scumbag in their marriage bed. They did a few counseling sessions, but Eddie wasn't a sap or a cuck. He knew if it happened once, it could happen again. He had no desire to have children with a woman who had so little moral fiber.

Speaking of children, Mason may have been a first-class dick, but it turned out, he was also a breeding stud. Three weeks after their tryst, Vic discovered she was pregnant. A DNA test proved Darren Mason was the daddy.

Eddie stayed with Vic for a year after the incident, but never touched her again. She agreed to the arrangement knowing if she broke with the story, they'd both be in serious trouble for lying to the cops. Eddie also insisted Vic tell her parents the truth about what happened once he filed for divorce. They were ashamed of their daughter but kept silent. Ironically, the divorce was granted the day Mason left town.

It's been five years since the disaster. Vic had to go back to work to make ends meet. Eddie hasn't remarried and only occasionally dates. No happily ever after here.

The only person that came out better was Peggy. She learned to keep her big mouth shut.

ttt59
ttt59
1,163 Followers