All Comments on 'Deep in the Jungle'

by itscalledhazing

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

I see zero reason to make up a step in the scientific method, a location, a course of study, or a chemical compound. That was just in the first half page. At that point, I saw zero reason to continue.

Yeah, all in fun isn't that much fun when it's gibberish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I've read this before

I don't know if you a republishing this - but then you would have mentioned it at the start of the story - or you have stolen it from someone else on here, but I have read this story before. Yes it was amusing and I enjoyed reading it the first time and gave it 5 stars. It gets a 1 star this time because either you are republishing it or you have stolen it.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

I have read this before, wtf?

itscalledhazingitscalledhazingover 3 years agoAuthor
To anonymous and cageysea9725

What a ridiculous thing to say, so you're voting the story one of the worse because it's a repost?! I took it down so I could fix the grammatical errors and rewrite the entire first page.

To cageysea9725- I don't understand your anger in me making up a chemical compound. Sorry if that ruined the story for you

To dumbjocks- The build up could be shortened I suppose, it's something I need to work on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is republished

It was posted by the same author this past May under the title "For The Love of Shrooms" It does not appear to be word for word, so perhaps it's an edit to improve the flow.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AWESOME I loved the story and the entire plan.

I find it difficult to e better.

Love the sister fucking her brother and fried

The special island and the other siblings was a fantastic idea.

Wish I was on an island like that.

Makes me think of the TV shots Lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simple suggestion

When reuploading/editing existing story please put a quick note at the start. The edits were good.

LtrockhardLtrockhardover 3 years ago

Simply Amazing, and so descriptive too!! Looking forward to read more stories like this from you.

Sparkly_vibesSparkly_vibesover 3 years ago

I loved it. Keep writing

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonover 3 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the read. Good story line that seemed original. You might have given a little more background, was this planned by Clair? Was she already lusting/loving Alfie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Limited. It could have gotten a whole lot better with additional chapters. I've looked and didn't find any yet. Hope your workin' on it. Once my brother an I discovered sex could be so good without having to worry about cheating on one another. We practically became siamese twins joined at the groin. For the next few years while we were still living at home we screwed whenever the parents were out for the evening. After high school, we moved in together and fuck every day for the next four years until we graduated from college. Then we moved to another town and moved in as husband and wife.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Fun story with an interesting twist. Well written and entertaining. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot and humorous.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Nicely written hopefully there will be some more chapters

šŸ™ŠšŸ™ˆšŸ™‰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous