Deep in the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the largest hut came an equally large man. Immediately the whole camp bowed with the siblings hurrying to follow suit.

The Chief began to speak, it was the same Latin mixed with grunts from before, though this time the tone sounded far more welcoming to Alfie's ears.

"Take up your tribute" muttered Gabriela, prodding Claire in the side when the Chief had stopped talking.

The Chief was a barrel-chested, tall man with a thick coating of hair which made it look like he was wearing a fur coat. A big grey beard covered his face and he smiled warmly as the young nervous woman approached.

"Please take this as a token of our respect for you and your tribe," Claire said and handed him the scotch bottle. There was a pause while Gabriela translated before Claire continued.

"You have a lovely home and the jungle is beautiful. I have come, with your blessing, to find some natural medication to take and heal my people. If that is okay with you, oh mighty Chief?"

If Alfie wasn't so worried about being eaten, he would have laughed at how ridiculous his sister sounded.

"He asks whether you two are a couple and if you're not, he will trade you three spears and an animal hide shield in exchange for the woman. He also has a female tribe member you might be interested in too." Gabriela translated to Alfie.

"Three spears?!" Alfie blurted out, holding up three fingers.

His mind was reeling from the increasingly bizarre situation he found himself in. He looked over at his sister who was shooting daggers at him, her face was a mask of rage and finally, Alfie understood what he had done.

Whipping down his fingers, he went to apologise but was too late The Chief let out several deep undulating wails, then let out a stream of gibberish in Gabriela's face. It didn't take a genius to realise that he was furious.

"He says that you can have five spears and the shield but there is no wife for you anymore," Gabriela told him before leaning in to whisper. "I'm not sure what your plan is but I don't think your sister wants to be traded!"

"No! No! I didn't mean to negotiate! I made a mistake. Please tell him that we are married and I wouldn't trade her for anything." Alfie pleaded, ignoring the seething look on his sister's face.

"I'll tell him but he won't be happy. In their culture, if you start negotiating then it's an insult to back out!"

"Wait, take this too, as my tribute," Alfie said, handing her some chewing gum and his penknife.

"Tell him that this is tasty and also good for sticking things together and this can help with cutting and carving... it's, it's even got a magnifying glass." He finished lamely.

While Gabriela was speaking to the Chief, Alfie risked an apologetic look at his sister but she ignored him, instead deciding to concentrate on the rapid conversation in front of her. Alfie heard his name mentioned a lot then suddenly the Chief let out a bark of laughter.

"I said you had the brains of a dung beetle and the Chief said you smell like one too" Gabriela helpfully explained to Alfie causing Claire to giggle.

"He also said that you need to prove it."

"Prove what?!" Claire replied.

"Prove that you're married. He thinks you're lying to him," explained Gabriela.

"How do we prove we're a couple?" Claire asked.

"You need to have sex." shrugged the older woman.

"What!" Both siblings shouted, though they both quickly slapped their hands over their mouths when the Chief began to aggressively beat his chest.

"I can't have sex with my sister! Isn't there another way?" Alfie hissed at Gabriela, fully expecting his sister to support him.

Instead, to Alfie's shock, Claire grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast before pulling him into a deep kiss.

"If he wants us to fuck to prove we're married then we're going to fuck!" Claire declared after breaking the kiss.

Taking her dazed brother's hand, she pulled him past the Chief and into his large hut. Untying the fabric at the entrance to the door, she let it drop hiding them from view.

"What the hell Claire?!" hissed Alfie.

"Be quiet you idiot, they can still hear us!" Dragging her brother to the other side of the tent, she looked at him, "I have a plan. They can't see us so all we have to do is pretend that we're having really loud sex!"

"What? Oh..." Alfie paused as he saw his sister was right. No one could see inside the hut at all. It was a good plan and his dreams of seeing Claire naked quickly faded away.

"Okay... but are you sure they won't figure it out?"

"Of course not, they're primitive people. We'll go back out in ten minutes with messed up hair and red faces. It'll be fine!" Claire said confidently.

"Right..." Alfie said slowly.

It sounded like his sister had taken this idea from a rom-com and a bad one at that. In Alfie's experience, the walk of shame wasn't really a thing but the smell of sex clung to you for ages but his sister was smarter than him, so he went along with her idea.

"Fuck your cock is so big. Do you want me to suck it?" Claire cried out.

"Um, what? Oh, right... yes?" Alfie responded with uncertainty.

"Louder!" She whispered before shouting out, "of course you do babe. You fucking love it when I suck your cock and I love the way it stretches my mouth!"

She then let out a loud exaggerated moan before taking her cheeks in her fingers and shaking them to make a sloppy, sucking noise. It actually sounded realistic but it had the unintended effect of making her tits shake violently causing Alfie's cock to respond.

Luckily his sister was busy trying to communicate with him through her eyes, wanting him to say something whilst she pretended to suck him off, rather than notice his obvious erection.

Eventually, Alfie got the hint and let out a pitiful moan.

Dropping her hands, she angrily hissed at him, "What the hell are you doing? You need to be louder! Make it sound like we're having sex!"

"You like that? Now come make love to me, big boy!" She cried out while moving to the side of the hut and shaking the mud walls.

Getting the idea, Alfie stood next to her and did the same.

"Yes, you feel so nice... so nice!"

He knew he sounded pathetic but it felt wrong to use dirty talk when his sister was next to him, so he went for a sanitary version. His sister, however, didn't have the same objections and continued to cry out getting filthier by the second.

"Spank me, baby! Spank me!" She groaned loudly.

Alfie's eyes lit up, he bent back to see her pert arse sticking out, and he just couldn't resist. With a hard slap, his hand connected with her firm cheek making his sister shriek in protest.

"What the fuck Alfie... I mean... that's it, baby! Spank me again." Though as she was speaking, she was already slapping her brother's arse in retaliation.

Soon after that miscommunication, Claire loudly came, screaming to the heavens as she panted heavily. Her brother joined in, though she noticed his eyes were fixed on her heaving jugs.

"That should do it," his sister proclaimed happily then gave her brother a little pat on the bum. "You know, I reckon we'll be laughing about this soon!"

Ignoring her brother's bemused face, she walked out of the hut only to be caught up in the fabric that acted as a door. Trying to free herself, she inadvertently stumbled into Gabriela.

With her hands at chest height, they instinctively grabbed the older woman's heavy tits and before Claire knew what she was doing, her fingers squeezed down into the firm flesh.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Gabriela!" Claire apologised.

"No worries darling! I thought I'd stand here so none of the tribesmen decided to peep on you. I must say, it sounded a bit fake."

"Oh no, it was all real..." Claire began then saw Gabriela's knowing look. "Well, he's my brother! I couldn't actually have sex with him!"

Gabriela didn't reply; instead, she turned and led Claire to where the Chief was sitting with two other men. Between them, they had three glasses of scotch while they played a version of checkers.

Taking a piece, the Chief hopped over four of his opponent's pieces then let out a roar of triumph. The other men humphed and left the table after dropping a gem in the Chief's outstretched hand.

The Chief looked over at Claire and gave her the once over before growling, "No fuck!"

Claire was dumbstruck. Her brother, who was now standing next to her, sighed in frustration. She knew he thought it was all her fault and in a way it was, but she wasn't going to give up easily and she began to protest her innocence with Gabriela hurrying to translate.

"The Chief says that you haven't had sex. He can't smell it on you and he can't see it in your eyes. The eyes never lie and he doesn't like being lied to, as punishment you will both be used as slaves." Gabriela translated.

"No, no, no! Please tell him that we are a couple but we were too nervous! You've got to tell him that we're a couple! Please!" wailed Claire.

Gabriela just nodded sympathetically and turned to the Chief. When she finished, the large man took a while to respond. He looked at Gabriela, then to Claire and finally to Alfie. He smiled at all of them and then he spoke.

"The Chief said that he'll give you one final chance to prove that you are a couple. He wants me to come with you to make sure that you actually fuck and... well, you don't want to know what he'll do if he thinks you have lied to him again," said Gabriela with a shake of her head.

This time Claire didn't grab her brother's hand, instead, she went back inside the hut and Gabriela followed leaving Alfie standing there confused.

Did this mean he was actually going to have sex with his own sister? His cock twitched at the thought and he subconsciously rubbed it, making the Chief and his men laugh. Blushing, he ran after the two women, with the sound of men whooping ringing in his ears.

Pulling back the thin material covering the entrance, he entered the hut to see his sister kneeling on the animal skin rugs naked. He jumped when he felt a soft hand on his back, turning he saw Gabriela smiling at him. She gently pushed him further inside.

Soon Alfie was standing inches from his kneeling sister. Gabriela moved to sit on a stool and watched as Claire pulled her brother's boxers to the floor.

"I'm really sorry we have to do this. I was so desperate to get those mushrooms that I didn't think about the consequences. I promise we'll do this quickly and then we can get away from that dickhead and go home!" Claire said, looking up at her naked brother.

She could see his cock twitching softly. She briefly wondered why it was getting hard when she noticed that Alfie was looking at Gabriela. The older woman was naked, with her fingers circling her pussy as she watched the two siblings.

They looked at each other until suddenly something nudged against Claire's cheek. Turning to see what it was, she felt her brother's cock brush against her lips. It was bigger than the few men she had been with and she thought how it would feel stretching out her pussy.

Her brother was still fixated on the sight of the voluptuous woman masturbating and unexpectedly Claire felt jealous. She was the one that he was going to fuck and she wanted him to notice her. Opening her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and flicked the tip of his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Alfie moaned.

He tore his eyes from the busty Hispanic woman and down to his sister, just in time to see her lick the head of his prick again. Groaning loudly, he was desperate to bury his cock inside her mouth but he fought the urge and let her go at her own pace.

Claire, meanwhile, was caught up in the scent of her brother. She could already taste precum and though that it was her brothers and should be wrong, that only made it more tantalising.

Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around his tip and sucked. Her tongue circled around the spongy head causing Alfie to moan before she pushed down and took more inside.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" her brother breathed above her.

Encouraged by his moans, she sucked harder, taking more of his length each time. Already she could feel his prick throbbing against her tongue, the amount of precum trickling down her throat told her that he was close to cumming.

Lifting her hand to cup his balls, Claire squeezed them and heard her brother cry out. Her other hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, massaging it, coaxing him to shoot his load.

She let out a surprised grunt as Alfie gripped her head and drove forward. His cock was pressing against her throat. Sucking harder, she could feel his body tense and then a loud animalistic roar filled the hut.

"I'm cumming.... Oh god... oh god!" Alfie cried.

He had tried to hold off but when he saw his older sister, a woman he had regularly dreamed about, eagerly sucking his cock, he couldn't stop the incoming explosion.

With his hands gripping his sister's thick blonde hair, he tensed and his cock erupted in her mouth. He felt her desperately swallowing load after load until with a final whimper, he released her and stumbled back.

Claire dropped to all fours, coughing as she tried to swallow the remnants of Alfie's spunk. She had never swallowed before and didn't intend to start with her brother, but she didn't want to spit a load of cum onto the Chief's fur rug.

After recovering from the blowjob, Claire could smell the distinct musky aroma of female arousal. Looking up, she saw Gabriela was still playing with herself. One hand was gripping and pulling at her nipples while the other was two fingers deep inside her pussy.

When he came back to his senses, Alfie saw where his sister was staring and smirked. He watched as his sister got into a sitting position and spread her legs. Her hand dropped in-between to her pussy and made slow circular motions. She was so caught up in her pleasure that she didn't notice him crawl towards her.

Swatting away her hand, Alfie pressed forward and dragged his tongue along her wet slit. Hardening his tongue, he pushed it inside her and was rewarded with a breathless moan. Switching from licking her pussy lips to diving into her tight entrance, Alfie kept his sister squirming on the rug.

"Use your tongue on my clit..." whispered Claire desperately.

Alfie was tempted to tease her and pretend he hadn't heard but he knew his sister needed to cum, and after he had filled up her mouth, it was the least he could do.

Flattening his tongue, he dragged it across her clit causing her body to shudder. He repeated the motion over and over again, getting more forceful each time and Claire could feel her orgasm approaching.

Grabbing her brother's head, she held him against her pussy and began to grind her hips against his magical tongue.

"Yes, right there..." groaned Claire before her whimpers turned into a howl when her brother gently bit down on her clit.

Her legs began to shake and then her body tensed as her orgasm took hold. Her brother continued to lap at her pussy, with long, soft strokes while her body fluttered with pleasure.

"I can't believe I let you do that." breathed Claire when she fell back into the rug.

Lifting his head from her lap, Alfie grinned at his sister. "Well, it is only fair that I paid you back!"

"Do you think we can go out now?" Claire asked.

"I'm not sure, I don't even know how long we've been in here," replied Alfie as he stretched out his hand and grabbed his sister's breast. Squeezing down, he heard her groan.

She looked down at him and watched as he leant forward to take her nipple into his mouth.

"You know what I think we should stay a bit longer... just to be sure." she groaned.

Alfie just moaned in approval. Crawling on top of her body, his cock was still rock hard and without saying a word, Claire took the hot shaft in her hand and directed it towards her wet slit.

When she felt the head press against her entrance, her brother pushed forward burying himself inside her.

"Ahh yes..." she gasped.

Her walls stretched to accommodate his thick cock. If it felt large in her mouth, it felt even bigger now and she loved it. Her legs spread wider and her hands gripped his upper arms as her brother took control.

Planting his hands either side of his sisters head, Alfie quickly got into a rhythm. Her pussy had a tight grip around his cock, milking his length as he thrust in and out. Her slick walls were molten hot, bathing his prick and making him groan each time he buried himself inside.

"You feel so good Claire," groaned Alfie before dropping down to kiss her lips.

Claire looked up, despite having sucked off him off, then let him eat her out and now let him fuck her, the kiss felt surprisingly intimate.

While he continued to power into her, she grabbed his head and pulled him towards her. Looking him in the eyes, she saw only lust. Her pussy throbbed and she hungrily kissed him.

"It feels too good... I'm not going to last much longer!" Alfie warned when he broke away.

His hips were now going as far as he could go, pounding into his sister, desperate for the sweet release.

"Cum in me," she whispered in his ear and immediately, he let out a deep howl.

She could feet his cock twitch violently inside her, and then there was a rush of warmth as a thick load coated her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" he gasped, dropping down on top of her letting her wrap her arms around him, as, with each word, he shot another load deep inside her.

Finally, he calmed down and rolled off her. Instantly, Clarie dropped her fingers wanting to use her brother's cum to rub her needy pussy. Feeling someone move in between her legs, she opened her eyes in surprise to see the dark brown hair of Gabriela.

Claire wanted to say something, to let her know that she wasn't interested in women and then she felt a warm soothing tongue on her slit, and any objections she had disappeared.

"Oh my god... yes!" Claire stammered as the older woman's talented tongue made her feel heavenly.

It was the first time she had experimented with a woman, and now she was hooked.

"You feel so good... I'm going to cum... fuck, bite it!" cried Claire as she felt her brother's mouth latch onto her swollen nipple.

His tongue swirled around it before she demanded him to use his teeth. Gently, he bit down and Claire felt her climax take over.

"Fuckkkkk!" Claire moaned, her fingers clutched at her brother's hair and her legs wrapped around Gabriela's head as her orgasm gripped her body.

Tensing on the rug, she felt a rush of liquid get quickly lapped up by Gabriela. The soothing tongue felt so good and finally, her body relaxed letting her brother and the older woman free.

"Holy fuck that was hot!" Alfie exclaimed when his sister had collapsed to the floor.

Gabriela crawled over to him and took his softening cock in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the shaft, she eagerly licked the cum clean from it before smiling up at Alfie.

"I knew that you just needed a little push!"

"Push?" he replied confused.

"When I first met you, you couldn't keep your eyes off your sister and she really needed a good fucking, so I set something up." Gabriela grinned.

Claire was still recovering from her intense orgasm and Alfie, with his mind still fuzzy, didn't quite understand what Gabriela was saying.

"But how?"

"These people are naturists from all over the world. They come here because there is absolute privacy so their kinks can stay private!"

"Kinks?!" question Alfie, still confused.

"Oh yes, everyone here is here with someone related to them, so brother and sister or mother and son, we even have some grandparents! They were happy to help you two fuck each other. It's so hot watching two people fuck and when they are related... fuck" Gabriela faded away as she began to furiously rub her dripping pussy.