Deep in the Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alfie watched stunned as the older woman quickly came, shuddering on the fur rug making her huge boobs shake as she cried out in pleasure. He willed his cock to rise but he was still wiped out from the two loads he had dropped inside his sister.

Looking down, he noticed Claire was staring back at him. She made the sign that they needed to talk in private.

"I need a shower after that." Alfie declared.

"Outside and to the right," panted Gabriela still playing with her sodden slit.

The two siblings found a piece of fabric each and wrapped it around their bodies before leaving the hut. There were still people outside, all of them smiling warmly but neither sibling acknowledged them.

Blushing furiously, they hurried to the right and quickly found a modern looking building, hidden away from the main camp. Opening the door, they were shocked to not only find showers but a sauna and hot tub.

"The absolute fuckers!" Alfie swore. "I can't believe we fell for that Chief shit!"

"Cannibals," shrugged Claire. "I'm glad we did though..."

"Oh fuck yes! It was the best thing that has ever happened to me." Alfie took his sister in his arms and kissed her passionately.

Claire melted in his grip and moaned before pulling away, "but that doesn't mean that we can't get our own back on Gabriela!"

"Absa-fucking-loutely! What are you thinking?"

"I've got an idea but let's have a shower first."

***

After their shower, the Chief had asked them to stay for a feast but Claire had declined. Now they knew they had been conned, they just wanted to get out of there especially after they watched the Chief brazenly fucking a woman, who had proudly introduced herself as his sister.

Now back in their clothes, they had been walking back to the swamp ignoring Gabriela's constant talking. She had been trying to engage the siblings in conversation about what they had just done, wanting to share her own experience with her dad and explain how natural it all was, but her two companions remained quiet.

They spent the next hour collecting more mushroom samples before continuing on their way back to the port where a boat was waiting for them.

When the silence got too much Gabriela assured them that they were under an hour away from the jetty, when Alfie pulled up howling in pain.

"Holy shit, that hurts!"

"Are you okay? What happened?!" Claire panicked. Holding her brother's arm, she helped him to the floor.

"Something fucking bit me!"

He pulled down his trousers to reveal an angry-looking red mark on his upper thigh. The two women looked at it intently, before their eyes were inevitably drawn to Alfie's stiff cock.

"It must be a spider bite," Claire exclaimed.

"The stiffening spider?" asked Alfie.

"It's the only thing that makes sense," Claire replied. "What's the best way to get rid of a stiffy, Gabriela?"

The younger woman looked mischievously at the guide, who smiled back.

"I know just what he needs," Gabriela answered before grabbing his pants and pulling them down, freeing his hard cock. Taking it in her mouth, she hungrily began to suck.

"That feels better already," Alfie groaned.

His sister looked at him and winked before joining Gabriela between his legs. He groaned louder as a second tongue flicked at his cock. The two gorgeous women, licked around the shaft, going up and down along the length only stopping to kiss each other.

Moving onto her back, Claire bathed her brother's balls in her mouth. The sounds he let out made her pussy tingle in anticipation, but she knew she had to wait. The siblings had a plan they needed to accomplish first.

Alfie moved his hand to his cock and pushed off the older woman. Lazily wanking his shaft, he motioned for Gabriela to get between his sister's legs.

He watched as she got on all fours and did what he wanted. Pulling Claire's cargo trousers, she tugged the younger woman's panties to the side, and fervently began to lick his sister's pussy.

Caught up in the erotic display in front of him, it was only when he noticed Gabriela's voluptuous arse wobble while she hungrily ate out Claire that he remembered what he had to do. Getting to his feet, he hurried behind the older woman and got to his knees.

Looking down, he admired the shape of her large bum clad in her trousers. He smirked when he saw the Latina woman hastily undo the catch and try to pull her trousers off.

Deciding to help her, he grabbed the waistband and tugged them down, revealing she was wearing just a thong. Dropping his hand, he gently wiggled her bum cheeks, watching them rippled against each other.

"Fuck that looks good! But you've been a naughty guide!" Alfie said as he lifted his hand and slapped her arse making the tanned skin redden and wobble vigorously.

With his sister holding Gabriela's head against her pussy, the older woman couldn't respond except for a muffled moan.

Clutching his cock, Alfie aimed it at her smouldering slit and pushed forward, sinking into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmm!" Gabriela and Alfie let out simultaneous moans as he buried himself inside her.

Gripping the Latina's waist, he quickly began to fuck the older woman. He could tell that Gabriela was far more experienced, though she wasn't tight like his sister, she had control of her pussy muscles and clenching her walls when he pulled out before relaxing them when he slammed back in. The feeling was incredible.

Closing his eyes, Alfie was lost in the excitement until something hit his head. He looked confused and then he saw his sister's raised eyebrow.

He wasn't following the plan. Throwing her an apologetic look, he slipped out of Gabriela's pussy causing the woman to beg and plead.

"Please put it back... no, no, Alfred, not there! A bit lower... fuck!"

Alfie had spat on her arsehole before pressing the head of his cock against it. His shaft was coated in her pussy juices and with a forceful push, he managed to get the tip past her tight rosebud.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, so fucking big!" Gabriela groaned. "Go slowly, please!"

"Oh no, this is your punishment for tricking us!" replied Claire wickedly. "If you want to take your mind of my brother taking your anal cherry then get back to licking my pussy!"

"He's not the first man in my arse..."

"What?! You said to me that men loved your arse but no one had been allowed in!" Claire replied angrily.

"So big... I, I wanted him to fuck me and I knew that you would want to get even with me so I told you that lie..." she replied breathlessly, "it's the biggest fucking cock I've had in my arse though! Please go slower."

While his sister had been arguing with Gabriela, Alfie had gripped the older woman's arse cheeks and spread them. Seeing her large round cheeks split apart by his thick cock made him groan.

Pulling out slowly, he watched as her tight ring gripped his shaft. With only the tip buried inside the tight confines of the older woman's arse, he noticed Claire looked pissed off.

"Oh fuck no! You fuck that tight arse hard Alfie! I want to see her fat cheeks wobble each time you bury your thick cock inside her... God! Your tongue feels good!"

Alfie was lucky that he had cum twice only hours before because hearing Claire tell him to 'fuck that tight arse hard' was enough to have made him erupt. He would never have thought that his straight-laced, academic sister would ever say something like that, least of all to her brother.

Gripping the curvy woman around the waist, he held her firm and pulled out until just the head of his shaft was left inside. Hearing Gabriela moan, he thrust forward and quickly got into a rhythm.

Fucking her as hard as he could, he only slowed so that he could slap her magnificently round cheeks. Watching her bum wobble constantly was hot but it was the tight clutch of her arsehole that brought him closer to cumming.

He tried to hold off, and then he saw his sister using Gabriela's dark brown hair as a handle to grind her hips against the older woman's face. It was so dominant and so fucking sexy that he couldn't hold back.

"Fuck... I'm so fucking close!" he cried and then he felt Gabriela's fingers gripped his balls and tug. "Ahhh fuck!"

Pulling Gabriela back, he pushed hard against her and emptied his balls inside her warm, clutching arse.

Just seeing her brother roar with pleasure reminded Claire of when they had fucked hours before, and knowing it wasn't going to be the last time she would enjoy her brother's cock, she felt an orgasm wash over her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes!" Claire moaned, gripping Gabriela's hair and pushed her quivering slit into the older woman's mouth.

Her body stiffened and began to shake as she ground against the searching tongue of Gabriela. With a final cry, she fell back onto the grass, panting heavily.

Her brother soon joined her, his cock glistening and twitching in the cooler air. Still desperately trying to cum, Gabriela stayed on all fours and used Alfie's cum as lube to rub her swollen clit.

"Soy una puta, probando los jugos de la hermana con el semen de su hermano cayéndome por el culo ... ¡Joder!" The older woman soon screamed out in Spanish, her whole body heaved as her pussy leaked juices all over the jungle floor.

With no strength in her arms, she fell onto her front, her hand trapped between her legs, and trembled breathlessly.

"Looks like we have fucked her into a coma!" Alfie grinned at his sister.

"I felt like that when you fucked me too," she said and kissed his cheek.

"I'll tell you what, this has been the best field trip, I've ever been on!" Claire joked before looking at the quivering mess of their guide. "You reckon she's learnt her lesson?"

"I doubt it, if anything, it's probably made her even kinkier!" replied Alfie.

"I hope she's got enough energy to lead us back to the port." Alfie continued as he got to his knees and firmly spanked Gabriela's arse causing her to squeal and turn over.

"I've always wanted to be a part of a family threesome!" sighed Gabriela.

Moving to sit down, she looked over the two siblings. "You know I only had your best interests at heart."

Whether it was because they were in a post-sex haze or maybe it was the lack of oxygen in the jungle, either way, they all burst out laughing.

Deciding that they needed a break, they finished the food and alcohol Gabriela had taken from the 'tribe' before continuing on their journey.

It didn't take much longer until they could see the outline of the huts surrounding the jetty and the boat waiting there. Just before they came to the first hut, Claire held out her arm and stopped her brother.

"I read that those spider bites mean that you will get stiffness on a daily basis..." she looked Alfie in the eye and smiled. "If that happens to you, just know that your sister is there to help you!"

***

Massive thanks to natekit76 for looking over the story and making changes. Any errors are mine and let me know so I can change them.

Apologies for the Spanish if it is wrong, blame the internets translation

If you've got this far, please comment as I always read them!