All Comments on 'Deep Sea Fishing & More'

by BobCarole

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love to read about mature wives with young guys

Particularly like to read about young guys taking mature asses - love to see photo of Carole

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 13 years ago
Great first submission

A very good first story. There needs to be a sequel where the hubby gets to watch his lady being fucked. that has always been my fantasy to watch my wife get fucked by a much bigger cock. But alas it never happened and never will. I wonder if there is any autobiographical material in this story or if it is all pure fiction? If you care to respond my e-mail is: tgb0183@yahoo.com.

Keep writing and I will keep reading and masturbating.

Tommy

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Great

What a great read, well thought out and I thought that it being written as both people was a very clever way to go paced it out that bit more and made it so much more real, Very well done (I'v just seen that it is a first story) and will try to keep a look out for a second third and many more to come, hope you do a follow up to this and look forward to some thing new as well. Great......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

This bitch needs to be fucked hard and often by as many hung Bulls as possible, she's got a very greedy cunt, it needs flooding with lots of thick, potent, young seed. Good story, every man should have a wife like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I had agreed to go on the boat trip with my husband and 3 of his work friends, I am 64, he is 66, his friends looked to be in their 40s or 50s. We went out and Rob told me to go and stand at the front of the boat, take off your top, he would find a nice place to anchor. My tits are a bit saggy but still o.k and then we anchored, Rob came down, no clothes on, and in front of the other guys began playing with my tits, then told me to get the one piece off, I did and he started to finger me and then as the guys watched, pushed me down and I took his offered cock in my mouth, anyone else I heard Rob say, he had picked the guys well, I suddenly had 3 more cocks in front of me. I sucked on all of them one I had difficulty getting into my mouth it was so round and thick. He told me to go and get on the bed downstairs, my pussy was already wet,, I knelt on the bed,playing with my pussy. I heard the footsteps, I spread my legs,felt the head rub my slit and one push into me, my hips held as my pussy took his cock, I new what I wanted, oh yes, give it to me, pulling my cheeks apart, so he could see my glistening anus, touch my arse, I felt his finger, push it in, oh thats it, and I felt him pulse as he shot his cum into me. He moved back, I heard steps,i felt the next guy, rub his cock up my slit, I reached back, this was the guy who I had trouble getting into my mouth. I guided his cock to my anus and held it there, he said are you sure, as I pushed back, my hole opening,spreading around the massive head, push and he did and he entered me, I orgasmed, as he spread me, I heard him, oh fuck ad my insides were coated with cum, I pushed back making sure he was in me, what incredible pleasure/pain, I loved it, I kept orgasming until he pulled out, I heard the next guy, in my arse, please, put it in my arse and so it was that I was arse fucked, my favourite, 7 times. The big guy did me again last, my husband asked the others to come and watch as he plundered my arse. When they left, we agreed that it could become a regular thing. I became a party favourite, one day we had 7 guys on the boat named Annalise, all taking advantage of what was on offer. That was 2 years ago and I have had more orgasms in 2 years than all the others combined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Middle

Middle aged wife turns into a Slut, and her husband a cockold. What a wonderful marriage. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate to read shit like this. I don't care about the woman cheating but stop writing about thee husbands who have no balls. Or they're sercretly gay. This guy wasn't too happy about it but his wife made it seems like it was no big deal to duck other guys. She acted like she was intitled, and he was like...okay. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous