All Comments on 'Deep Talks'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
Wildone101Wildone101over 3 years ago
Masterpiece

Xarth you asshole, you had this story inside you for years and made us wait for it! While everything you've written has been awesome, this is over the top. I love your shorter stories, but they don't give enough time to build the characters like this one did.

There were some things I expected to happen that didn't, but that's fine. Would have liked an anal scene since Xan mentioned he wanted to try it and Kase said she would do it, but it didn't take anything away from the story. Sorry, I kinda like butt stuff when it's well written.

This is far and away one of your best, thank you for taking the time to provide entertainment for us. Keep up the great work and I'll patiently await your next offering.

XarthXarthover 3 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

Some thoughts on the story available at my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com

Well done anyone who made it through. It was a long one. But maybe kind of good too. One can only hope.

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, etc.

-X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Soooo long! Great writing, as always.

dragor90dragor90over 3 years ago

one fo the best on the site, i hope you make more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What can I say?

It's always an embarrassment of riches with you, Xarth. You're a treasure, keep 'em coming.

jrk1128jrk1128over 3 years ago

Loved it. A little slow in the middle, but a great story. I hate the quickies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

You're hands down my favourite author. Yours is the first name i look for in this section. Would love to read some slow burn m/s fiction or even scifi (like Sib Psychic Detectives) from you. Thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just one word

Sublime.

In the fullest sense of the meaning of that word.

Indeed, I find all your work utterly sublime.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 3 years ago
Lily is all of us

Fantastic work! Definitely one of your best. I always love the buildup in your stories, but this one was much longer and absolutely delightful! The only complaint I have is that if I didn't know there was a happy ending in store, all the angst in the early pages might have scared me off. 10/5, as usual!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Wow, what a great read. such an intense build up. No sign of Beth after the divorce. No babies for them either other than furry ones. I am sure the rents were let down with no grandkids. Still bloody top story very well done.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago
Blew me away!

You are one of the too five authors here. Your work is always worth reading. Please send us more? Thanks!

gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Fascinating

Long time huge Xarth fan, what set this story apart for me was how ACTUALLY normal their relationship was early on. Even though she was in love with him, that wasn't their dynamic till later in the story. In almost all sibcest stories the other sibling "was always my best friend and the standard to which I hold all other..." And in many of the best stories that's even what makes them great. But in this one even SHE hadn't really worked out in her head why until years later. That made this story very different and made the end much sweeter. Like someone else said, if I didn't know a happy ending was coming I'd have been scared off. Those first 10 pages were hard to make it through. Still fantastic though. 5 stars cause they won't let me give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Hard to see how you can top this. Incredibly good.

SCeroticSCeroticover 3 years ago
Another triumph

Your writing seems to get better with every story. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It just keeps on going and going and going and going

and it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dialogue

You need to venture into the world and have conversations with real people and actual love interests. This dialogue is the construct of an unqualified mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 54: Kasey at 72 ;--)

In all seriousness though, here are my thoughts:

First of all, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this. What I like about your stories is that they have character development and meaty build ups, the kind that you can really sink your teeth into. It's very rare to find stories that aren't just straight up porn in the Incest genre on this site. So kudos for that.

As for the story itself, it was mostly entertaining, if not remarkable. Contrary to what others posted, I don't think this was your best work, far from it. It was drawn out to the point that it was also spread thin on substance for much of its length, with barely any pacing to be found. It was just an utter slugfest of dialogue upon dialogue upon dialogue, and of the worst kind, the kind that did nothing to propel the plot forwarded.

Her conversations with her bro, for the most part, badly lacked tension, and the story really needed that. Those with her BFF felt less than vital, as her obssesion with her brother was long demonstrated. If you'd trimmed the dialogues and made better use of them, like packing some tension between the siblings, it would've served the story far better IMO.

As mentioned by another reader, the anal stuff that was set up earlier was never brought up again, and that was disappointing. It's like you just forgot about it. There were some bright spots of course. For one, I really liked the protagonist, and I felt for her, cheered for her. I also liked her relationship with her friend and their porn nights. Didn't care for Xan all that much. He was incredibly boring to me, and I didn't like the repeating use of "shush" and "unf", especially when pretty much every character was expressing itself like that. Their voices were not distinct.

Overall, I still enjoyed it, if only for Kase. She was extremely likable, and it was hard not to root for her. I didn't rate the story because I didn't want to drag down the rating, but Kase deserved a better story. And a more interesting brother.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 3 years ago
Great but good

Great story but this was dragged a lot.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 3 years ago

Thank you, Xarth. The best of the best! Never thought you could stop Legend of Lexi and Sisters Medicine, but you've done it. The emotional depth is stunning.

I wait with baited breath for your next tale. GB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good. It's been a great honour to see you develop as a writer. You're great, but often you end things too short (honestly, if you wrote a 100 page story I'd love it). Here you went the other way around. It's not too long, not at all, but here is my constructive criticism.

1. Kasey is very developed as a character. Very likeable. I'm male and don't often read female protagonist stories, but your female protagonist is are great. Xan not so much. It would be interesting for him to have some distinctive dialogue quirks and an overall better personality.

2. I like your dialogue, always have. However, some portions need to be better connected to the rest of the story; good dialogue should push things forward and, in this case, have some more tension. The sib pre-conquest tension is important, and you know that; this story could use a bit more of it.

3. You deal okay with tension, but you seem to have some reluctance in introducing proper conflict. Try to experiment with it. If you do it wrong, granted, it can fuck everything up, but done right it causes an immensely powerful effect I don't think you ever used in your stories. In the final party, for example; introduce a shitty relative.

4. This story has some holes you could fill. Not errors, not continuity problems: opportunities. Brendan + Lily + Kasey, for example. Lily and Hazel are a very interesting couple and if you explore some more sexually tense situations while they are living together you can harvest some great scenes.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 3 years ago
A Ketamine Trip

Long is an understatement, but no more than well written would be. And a long, well written Xarth story is a treat. I don't know if it's your best, (While the Paint Dries, is my favorite at the moment) but it is a fine work indeed.

Some Anon complained that the "dialogue is the construct of an unqualified mind." I've had a pretty wild and adventurous sex life. I've been fortunate in that way, and throughout my journey I've experienced many different situations and yet I feel quite confident that my mind would still be unqualified to tackle the wide array and rather unique set of topics and concerns presented here. I think you did an admirable job in setting up believable concerns, and providing thoughtful discussions true to the characters as developed.

I thought Lily was a bright point. She seemed to ask the right questions to help Kasey find her own answers, and she provided direct advice, often just encouragement to take what Kase had waited, worked, and worried after for years. Here it is, run with it. As if she needed permission. I really enjoyed Lily. You have a way of making the characters come to life, they almost jump off the page and into bed with you. Well, not so much I guess, but yeah, they are likeable, believable, and sympathetic.

I loved Kasey in this one. A wide breadth of feeling for her. Your description of her experience during their first fuck, for lack of a better term, was a masterpiece in my book. It almost seemed like a dissociative episode. Not in so much as a trauma induced episode, but more in the overwhelming of emotion. So much, she had to step back in her mind and let it flow. It read like a Ketamine trip to me. I found it incredibly rich in feeling while being quite minimalistic in the typical lurid detail of the physical machinations of the act.

All in all, I found this story to be an excellent read, but that's come to be what I expect from you. Well done, Xarth. Last thing, does the similarity between the names Xander and Xarth, belie any connection to this story greater than simply authorship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you Xarth

Your stories are always amazing. The fact that you take your time to build it all. Please don't ever stop writing new ones. Every time i see you post a new story i always know it will be 5*. This one, though quite long (maybe your longest yet) was definitely worth reading. Hopefully you write stories this long more often.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

Huh... I'm missing something...

Where's the button to give you six or more stars...?

..

Robinius1Robinius1over 3 years ago
Excellent!

For several months, since the Chinavirus struck, there have been many more stories on Literotica. Few of them have been worth reading, most not worth finishing the first page. Over the years I have tried to encourage authors with constructive criticism and praise when possible.

Deep Talks is a gem in the flotsam. It was a bit long but never did I consider abandoning it. The dialog was very good and the characters were well fleshed-out. I'm envious of your talent. Thank you for once again sharing your work.

SmutolSmutolover 3 years ago

What happened with hes anal kink? Apart from that its all good :)

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustover 3 years ago
Such a tease...

Over a hundred page story and no butt stuff??! I feel cheated! Great story, otherwise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

I absolutely love all the stories you post, and i qas excited for to read this one as well. But i didn't like the detailed sex scenes kase had with other guys. I don't expect that every little sister story needs to be naïve virgin or something. But it would've been a lot better if the scenes were just mentioned or conversed by the characters rather than having to read those sex scenes. But i wouldn't be the one complain for a free storuy with over 20 pages but i would ask one think is that please give a warning or put some tags that would let people know what we can expect.

TheSexualDevianceTheSexualDevianceover 3 years ago

This is the kind of work that I love to see on this site and anyone who complains about it being too long should have known what they were getting into by the end of the first page. So many stories on this site focus simply on the sex act itself, sometimes to the point of being obsessive about it. What I have just read is a wonderful change of pace and a breath of fresh air. It was amazing to be able to establish a bond with your characters as I got deeper and deeper into this story. There have been so very few stories, both erotica and non-erotica, that I have read where I was simply unable to put it down and this story was one of them. It almost felt like I could experience the joyous emotions when Xander finally accepted Kasey's love and expressed his own towards her. I'm almost sad to see Xander and Kasey's story end, but at the same time I feel like continuing it past this point would only bring the story down.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A little slow to start but the story picked up nicely.

I really enjoyed it.

Thank you author

Scores a well deserved 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the very best!

A great story about what lots of people dream about - the unbridled bondage of love with the undercurrents of incest. I enjoy a great fuck story, especially told in the woman’s voice. I also enjoy a great love story, also told in the woman’s voice. Again, this is a classic, a long read - but I’ve read tons of novels with more words, but less story. Thanks for the great read.

buzman0112buzman0112over 3 years ago
Frickin’ Awesome

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site, maybe the best ever!!! There was sex but that wasn’t what the story was about. It was about love, perseverance, and what a true loving relationship should be about!!! Outstanding job my friend!!! Bravo!!!

Moon_and_StarsMoon_and_Starsover 3 years ago
Excellent

It was very long but it was very excellent.

My only critique about your writing is I get a little lost in the dialogue banter.

You don't use a lot of tags so sometimes I lose who is talking.

Other than that you are an excellent writer.

colonel_lockecolonel_lockeover 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us.

AverageBearAverageBearover 3 years ago

There's "slow burn" and then there's "no flame"...

Thanks for the warning at the start, Xarth. I usually love your work, and when I saw a 20-pager posted (with Lit "pages" being equivalent to about 8 pages in a book), I thought I was in for a real treat. But by page 6, I just couldn't take it any more. That's about 50 pages in a book, and the point at which I decide whether it's worth finishing. By that point, I had no sense as to where the story was going - and worse yet, I didn't care. Kasey seemed like she needed counseling and perhaps medication; Xander was a boring shit; and only Lily - a secondary character in a sibcest story - seemed at all intriguing to me. Sorry, Xarth - I know you put a lot into this, but you failed to hook me with it, even though I'm a big fan of most of your body of work. Kudos on trying something different; it's just not my cup of tea and meandered in circles so long that I lost patience. In fairness, I didn't give it a rating since I didn't finish it. But 6 Lit pages is enough to give it a fair shot and know I wasn't enjoying it.

toolbox0toolbox0over 3 years ago
WOW

absolutely amazing story. I loved the slow burn. This is now one of my very few favorited stories, not a lot of sex but a very real feeling story.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 3 years ago
One of the best!

Loved the build up and interchange of the characters. You remain my favorite author on the site. Well done!

QuirinusQuirinusover 3 years ago
Counterpoint

A previous commenter stated that he or she, having read the first six pages, found them to be slow and dull and consequently declined to read any further. I had the opposite experience. I loved the first few pages but, beginning around page 5, felt that it became less and less interesting or enjoyable as it progressed. I suppose there's no accounting for tastes, but you can at least be assured that, if some liked (or would have liked) the end but not the beginning, others liked the beginning but not the end. And clearly quite a few loved the whole thing! So please, do keep writing, and do keep experimenting. And, above all, thank you for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved every bit of it

I have been reading on this site for a while now and only a few stories actually hold my attention. I really enjoyed the fact that it wasn’t all about the fun stuff and that in the end their relationship was what mattered most to them. I loved the build up and honestly enjoyed every bit of the story. well done and keep up the good work :)

2armoured2armouredover 3 years ago
What the????

Had to skip from page 2 to the end as found it tedious, heavy and dragging. Characters speak like retarded automatons short changed on their memory circuit boards. Good thing it is not in print as that would have been a waste of trees used to make the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love Xarth's stories especially his sibling incest ones. However, I struggled with this one. I find sibling incest/love stories depressing when the siblings don't accept the feelings they have for one another and try to have relationships with other people. I really can't see how siblings who feel deeply for each other can go and try to have a 'normal' relationship. The emotional toll it would take on them would be really destructive.

Once I started this story and realised where it was going I had to skip pages until I got to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Amazing character development! I've been reading for three hours and on page twelve. This is a book! I don't know if I'm rooting for them or not, the complexities make me question what's moral and is that different from what's valuable? Please never stop writing. You are amazing! If you sold books on other topics, I'd buy! The way you weave story elements is talented. Never losing sight of the heart. Deeply reflective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such awesome writing

Xarth, I hope you see this. I've read most of your stuff (I'll get there, gonna read it all) and this story was so good I limited myself to a couple of pages a day, just to savor it more.

I know Lix thinks Brotherfuckers is the best (and yes, it is crazy hot) but this one is as good, if not a bit better. The sex parts were fine, great even, but the cuddles and the relationship not being about kink but about love, yeah, hit my sweet spot.

Awesome job! Thank you for writing, I hope you are just getting started :-)

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a wonderful love story, the character development was great and the way the author developed the story line was captivating. The story was almost read like a romance novel. Was a long read but well worth it, especially with the happily ever after. Well done. 5 stars

Gt723Gt723about 3 years ago

I loved this story, one of the best I’ve read. Developing the characters over a period of years, was great, adding a lot of depth and detail, to make it a lot more believable. The emotions and awkward situations are in my point of view what should be brought out in all stories, not just sex all the time. Will read more of your stories, really impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 This is my new favourite of your stories. I love Kase because I'm like that demi-sexual. Not for the same reasons maybe but this story spoke to me. I never found my One, I come on Literotica to read this sort of slow burn romantic story. You really told it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was here to read a brother sister story...

What I read is, sister fucking and swallowing other guys... Dumbest story ever read, dumb asshole brother, waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe one of the best stories here. Amazing masterpiece. All the stars.

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 3 years ago
This was amazing.

I'm glad everything worked out in the end. Just one thing I want to know:- did they have any human kids?

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

A silly romantic and sexy story. I loved it. 5 stars well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with prettymuch everyone that made it to the end. I find some of the premise of exploring sexuality silly. That might be me, because I have always very much known what I like, so it is hard to level with the "oh I don't know". But at the end I'd be lying if I didn't consider doing a second lap.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

"If you think everyone's running around having functional relationships, that might be your problem. Hardly anyone does."

That's the real motive behind the story.

How many partners do you have to check before you find the perfect one? How long does it take to check?

The average (median) number of sexual partners for men 15-44 years old is 5.6 and for men 25-44 years old it is 6.7. For women, similar numbers are 3.3 and 3.8.

Mosher WD, Chandra A, Jones J. Sexual behavior and selected health measures: Men and women 15-44 years of age, United States, 2002. Advance data from vital and health statistics, no 362. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics. September 15, 2005.

Take away first experiences in school, college, and possibly post-college. Experience with adultery. And it turns out one hundred marital relationships are not built with an ideal partner, but with the first person he or she meets who has offered to live together. Girls in general say only "yes" to the first marriage proposal. Sexual experience is no indicator either. Most premarital relationships are casual, one-time affairs. I think in the first six months of life together the experience grows manifold.

Here the option of incest, with a partner you have known for years, looks a lot healthier and truer than a traditional marriage. The only obstacle is the health of the children from the incestuous relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first half of it was pretty boring but it got better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely one of your more amazing stories!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This is the best of many options and splits, with the way the relationship could have gone; **5** stars, deserves more.

I almost quit in the first few chapters, like some of the others; but, knowing how well this author writes, I "toughed-it-out" and was very pleasantly rewarded with an excellent and long love story...NOT JUST SEX in a tug-session!!

Thank you for this, and now on to the second installment of Casey and Xander!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a stand alone story, this work is above average. The problem with this author, is that when you start to read several of Xarth's stories, they quickly become rather tedious. There's certain themes, certain phrases, that are apparent in story after story. The writer stubbornly sticks with them like old friends. It's truly a waste of talent, because this author has the ability to paint vivid pictures in our minds. Unfortunately, those pictures are becoming far too similar with one another. This is one talented person, in desperate need of a hard nosed editor, who might be able to push this author beyond their comfort zone, and on to truly GREAT Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote this with so much love. I feel gratitude for this wonderful story. Initially avoided it because of its length, but once I started it, the length was a plus, not a minus. You're only the second Lit author I've felt that way about (Etaski being the other). Bravo!

Barry

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 1 year ago

Thanks for this, Xarth. Thanks especially for whatever Lily and Kasey had. That really got me right in my relationship anarchist heart. All of Kasey's work to grow, and find herself, and figure out her sexuality and relationship styles was really compelling too. I think this is one of my favorites by you, despite not sharing the interest in sibcest. Nice work <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one is so good.... So compelling..... I could probably read this 20 times. Thanks Xarth!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story fabric!

jni551jni5519 months ago

A truly well written and wonderful story. So enjoyed reading. Thanks.

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

There were somethings i didn't like such as the Brandon parts cause it didn't feel needed. But I loved this love story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

damn

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Was super excited for this one, but I just didn’t feel any connection to the main characters. Kas is a little too unsure of herself for my taste and Xander through Kas’s eyes is frankly just boring (sorry). And if I being completely honest, I really dislike the way this author writes dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories