Deep Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xander groaned in the deep and guttural way that I loved so much, and filled my mouth full of cum. My eyes rolled back and I got all squirmy. I wanted to play with myself while taking my brother's load. By the time I'd sneaked my hand down to my panties, he was already pretty well done.

I saved most of Xander's cum so I could open my mouth, stick out my tongue, and show off for him.

"When the hell'd you get so bad?" he asked softly.

I swallowed, savouring the experience of having Xander watching me and seeing what a slutty sister I was. Not that there was any doubt left on the issue.

"That's just what you do to me."

"And you're playing with yourself."

"Mmhm."

I knelt in front of Xander, fully masturbating for him. His eyes were on me, so deep and penetrating. Just watching me. So intent.

It got me crazy horny trying to imagine what he was thinking. In a general sense, there was no question what was in his head. In a more specific sense, it was a low-key thrill trying to guess exactly what he wanted to do with me.

"Take your clothes off," Xander said.

"All of them?"

"You're not wearing much. It won't take long."

"But... I'll be na-ked."

"Right."

"Outside."

"Yep."

"What happened to worrying about being seen?"

"You'll be the one all nakey, won't you? I won't have to worry about it."

I stood up a little shakily, from horniness and from sudden jitters. It wasn't really any worse being naked outside than it was giving my brother a blowjob, but it felt more like I'd be in the spotlight somehow.

Plus... Xander wasn't really much of a dom or anything, but those moments when he took firm control could make me so weak and warm inside. Not unlike when he held me all tight and loving, like I was the only girl in the world. The way he looked at me now was just like that, but without physical contact, and with the expectation that I really would do as he asked.

Which I would. Of course I would. I was a horny little thing. And, more importantly, I was his. Even Xander's gaze promised that I'd enjoy myself if I only did as he asked.

And even if there wasn't anything more, if he just wanted to see me naked, I'd still do it for him. I'd do basically anything. Always would have, probably always would.

"Making your sister strip for you might be worse than just getting naked yourself," I said even as I trembled and pulled my top so very slowly up my tummy and over my breasts. "If anyone's watching."

"They would have seen you suck me off already in that case. They know who's the bad one here."

I shook my head, feeling an extra flush in my cheeks. My eyes flicked to neighbouring windows. I didn't see anyone. I was pretty sure Xander thought we were still alone too. He wouldn't have kept playing the game otherwise. Probably.

"I'm just helpless," I said. "I only-"

"You've never been helpless. You just like to play at it."

My panties slid easily down my legs. I was naked in the afternoon warmth. Naked and wet. Getting wetter with every passing moment of Xander just looking at me, drinking me in.

The things he could do to me with just his eyes...

"I like being your plaything," I said in a hushed whisper.

"That's not what you are."

"No?"

Xander stood. He caressed my skin, running his fingers delicately over me, anywhere at all he chose.

"You're my sister. My love. Not my toy."

"I can be more than one thing."

"Not the way I feel about you."

Xander's kiss was warm and firm, making my legs falter slightly. He was right there to lean on, to take support from. I felt dizzy from his kiss, from the situation, from his words, and from unspoken promises.

"You still think you don't do exactly the same things to me that I do to you," Xander said.

"Well, I-"

"You have me wrapped around your finger."

"Do I?"

"You know you do." Xander brushed my hair back. "And I love it. I love being all yours. I'm as much your plaything as you are mine."

"You can do anything you want to me," I argued.

"Yeah. Same."

"But... you're always so much more in control."

Xander snorted. "Is that how you see it?"

"Yeah."

"Kase, I'm still not sure that we're alone. But it doesn't matter. You could tear my pants off in full public and just do things to me. You could do whatever you wanted, anywhere you wanted. What would I ever do about it? I love it. I love you. I always just want more."

I grinned shyly, feeling the soft breeze play on my skin. A moment ago I'd felt naked and submissive. I still felt that, but I also felt the depth of Xander's feelings for me, and just how vulnerable he was in return.

There really wasn't any control to be had between us. We were both equally lost and wrapped up in each other. Maybe I still considered myself the more hopelessly in love of the two of us. If I was, then Xander wasn't far enough behind to make any difference. I needed to remember that.

"You can have as much as you want," I assured him. "Anything you want from me."

"Same."

"K, well... you know what I want right now?"

"You want me to eat your pussy."

I slapped Xander's shoulder weakly. "You fucker. You already knew and you're just standing there not doing it."

"We're having a moment."

I batted my eyelashes. "Pleeeaaase lick my pussy?"

"Unfair."

"I know."

Xander kissed me deeply, his tongue darting around like he was getting it warmed up. I squealed in unconcealed joy as he then tackled me to the ground, carefully laying me down in the grass and not bouncing me off the deck.

He was right there even as I stretched out languidly in the sun, already atop me. He kissed down my neck, lavishing attention on my boobies, then down over my soft tummy.

"You're soaked."

"Mmm. I know."

"Horny little thing."

"Mmhm."

I purred happily as the sun caressed my skin and Xander buried his face in my pussy. He licked and sucked me with brotherly enthusiasm. He tasted my juices and caused me to flood even more.

This was paradise. This was why we'd needed our own place. Basking in the backyard in each other's loving attentions. Being naked if and when we wanted. Doing just whatever the hell we so desired with ourselves.

It wasn't like we'd been overly restrained living with Lily, but this was a whole new level for us. We'd never ever before had the freedom to make each other cum in the fresh outdoors like this.

Xander licked my wet slit and flicked across my clit. He ate me like he was starving, like I was the only thing that could possibly satisfy him.

He made me wiggle and coo, squirm and purr. I basked in the decadence of it all. Of being the most beloved baby sis of all time.

I came for Xander as I always did. Purest pleasure and love washed through me, filling me, making my back arch and my toes curl. He kept licking my pussy throughout. He knew how to coax me so beautifully through an orgasm. To keep me high and happy longer and more intensely, all with cunning use of his tongue.

We cuddled together afterward, lazing in the warm sun and soft grass. Appreciating each other in post-orgasm bliss.

"This is so fucking good," Xander said softly.

"Mmhm."

"We made some good decisions."

"We really did." I nuzzled against my brother. "Hard to believe we got here, isn't it?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"I just love this all so much."

"Mmm. Me too." Xander ran his hand over me, landing on my boobies and gently toying with them. "Speaking of loving..."

I giggled and playfully swatted his hand. "You just cummed in my mouth already."

"Then I licked you and got kinda horny again."

"Well I want cuddles now."

"But... sex later?"

"Maybe sex later. If the cuddles are good enough."

"You drive a hard bargain."

"I know." I ran my fingertips up Xander's arm, then back down again. Just touching him. Feeling him. "The neighbours are either going to hate us... or love us."

"We're very lovable."

"Hope so."

"We don't strictly have to have sex outdoors."

"No. But I'ma want to be nakey out here with you sometimes. And it's our yard. We're allowed."

"Kinda, yeah." Xander closed his eyes and let me cradle his head, sending him love through my fingers. "I really don't want to let anyone mess with this little paradise."

"Exactly, right?"

"Hey, where'd Wisp get to anyway?"

I groaned and tore myself away from Xander. Not far, but enough to flick my gaze around the yard.

"Ha. In your seat."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Just sunning herself."

"Smart kitty."

"I know. She's got it figured out."

Xander kissed me. "Love the fuck out of you, you know."

"Mmm. Me too."

****

Xander and I had a housewarming thing. We decided we'd probably better just do it. We invited friends and family, probably about half of whom knew that we were together, and the other half being on the tentative list to be told at some point. Some of them would figure it out, probably.

I was still waiting for someone to raise all hell over it. Our parents hadn't. None of our friends had yet. Some of our other family made for likely candidates. Not to be mean about it necessarily, but to disapprove of the decision in some way. I could see it.

I didn't even really care. I had Xander. We had our parents, and Lily, and to a lesser extent Hazel. We had some other close people who were on our side, more or less. I didn't need more. If we alienated some, that was just too bad.

I stood pressed up to Xander, his arms around me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder. I was deliberately in a very girlfriendy kind of pose with him. We got some looks over it. I still didn't care.

Those who didn't know our relationship seemed confused about the whole event. Buying a house was no small thing, but it wasn't typical for a brother and sister to buy one together. The explanation for why didn't really solve that, but it was a good answer, I thought.

"This is getting a little uncomfortable," Xander whispered to me.

"You're not even hard. I'd feel it."

"Not like that. You know that's not what I meant."

I grinned. "Yeah. I know." I put my hands over Xander's where they were clasped across my tummy. "Everyone'll know soon, I assume. Conversations are happening. We won't even have to directly tell everyone."

"It was too many all at once. It's too much pressure."

"Shhh. Just hold me. I'm right here."

"I know. And I love it. But I feel like dragging you away and locking us in our room."

"Always about sex with you."

"You're being deliberately obtuse."

"I am." I patted Xander's hand. "I know. I get it. I'd feel so much better just being alone with you. Just lying in bed and waiting for everyone to leave."

"We could just do it."

"No. We have to get through this. It had to be done at some point."

"Maybe."

"It did. We're not hiding, Xan. It'd be way too late for that anyway. We're in the open. We just have to ride it out."

"If I didn't love you so much, I probably would have run away already."

"It's our house."

"I know. They can have it."

"You derp. Just let's get through it. You can do whatever you want to me after."

"You always say that anyway. You can't use it as a reward."

"Sure I can."

I pressed my butt back against Xander, subtly grinding it on his cock. As expected, I started to feel a reaction fairly quickly.

"So not fair."

"I know. Deal with it."

We had to talk to some more people. I could tell some of them were trying to probe at our relationship. Like they suspected, or had been told, and very much wanted to confirm. I alternated between being direct, and ignoring attempts entirely. It wasn't an effective strategy, really, but like Xander I wasn't very comfortable and needed the occasional defense mechanism to stay sane.

Mom came over and hugged us both.

"You two are staying very close."

"I know. Weird. Like we like each other or something."

"Don't be glib, dear. You should mingle more. You have guests."

"Ugh. Mooommm."

Xander abjectly refused to leave my side. "Yeah, no."

"Well mingle together, then," Mom said firmly. "But mingle. Hosts have duties."

"Not sure who wants us to mingle with them right now," I tried as an excuse.

"Anyone who wants to leave is free to do so."

"Has anyone?"

"A few."

"Oh."

"Might not be 'cause of disapproval," Xander said.

"Yeah. But might be."

"True. Oh well."

I nodded, feeling easier already. "Honestly, fewer people's not a bad thing right now. And if we lose the ones who are upset with us, so much the better."

Mom adjusted a strap on my dress without thinking about it. "No one's going to stay upset."

"Maybe."

"They won't. You invited people who care about you."

"Generally. Aunt Ellen never much liked me though."

"That's not true."

"No, it is," Xander said. "She liked me. Not Kase so much."

"You two are horrible. Your family loves you. And your friends. Trust them."

"Yeah, ok, fine." I took Xander's hand, intertwining our fingers. "We're mingling, ok?"

"Good."

"Jeez. Not like it's our house or anything, huh?" I said.

Xander squeezed my hand. "She's just helping."

"I know."

"Honestly... I don't think we could ask for better than parents who still want to show us off even now."

I felt a small coziness inside, wrapped inside the anxiety and nerves in my tummy. "She's still proud of us, huh?"

"Yep."

"Even though we coulda been massive disappointments."

"Right."

"That's kinda nice."

"It is. Our parents kinda love us, Kase."

I smiled cautiously, still nervous and fluttery and not altogether comfortable, but taking in this other perspective was helping. "We're gonna be ok."

"Yeah. Probably."

We stopped by near Dad where he was barbecuing. He wasn't quite as forceful as Mom, but still with that same love and pride, despite our unconventional love.

Lily and Hazel were around, of course. I'd absolutely insisted Lily be there. She wouldn't have missed it.

"So this is weird, huh?" Lily said.

"Maybe a little."

"Hell of a way to let everyone know you're together," Hazel said. She was staying about as close to Lily as I was to Xander.

I leaned against my brother. "It is, isn't it?"

"Kinda funny watching 'em," Hazel said, glancing around.

"Glad to hear it."

"Just saying."

"Mmhm."

"Shush, Haze," Lily said, wrapping her arms around Hazel and kissing her cheek.

"I never woulda been this brave," Hazel said. "It's a good thing! Probably."

"Yeah," Xander said. "Probably."

"Only a few have abandoned ship on us," I said. "Better than I would have thought."

"There's still time yet," Xander said.

"We need more booze, that's all," Lily said with sudden inspiration. "We'll get a little drunk. Get through the rest of it."

"That sounds like a terrible idea," I said. "I'm in."

"Tight. Let's do it."

It was probably poor hosting practice. I didn't much care. The four of us got kinda buzzed, and it made everything a little easier. Mingling and conversing and not caring so much what everyone was thinking.

I was pretty sure Mom caught on to how tipsy we were getting, but I was doing as she'd asked, so she left it alone.

It would have been interesting to know exactly what she and Dad thought. Sure they'd accepted me and Xander being together, and weren't at all ashamed of us, but Mom in particular still wanted to be able to show us off sometimes. I could see that. This was almost certainly never what she'd had in mind. She was a good sport about it, though. Supporting her children in their love.

It was hard to say what my various relationship dynamics would be going forward. How many of them would stay intact. The most important ones would be fine. That was what really mattered.

****

"You know I said we didn't need a puppy," Xander said.

I tilted my head and just watched him snuggling with Pendragon. "Yeah. I sure feel silly about it."

Xander made some silly baby noises to his pupper. I took a seat next to them.

Wisp was only little still, but she was growing. She already had a big sister's cautious disdain for the new addition to our family.

"You're just gonna have to get used to him," I said quietly as Wisp hopped into my lap.

Wisp curled up in the sunlight and deigned to accept my hand. She purred softly.

"They're gonna be best friends," Xander said, laughing as Pendragon nipped at him.

"Remains to be seen."

"They will. I believe it."

I scritched Wisp's ears. "You know I really only pushed for getting Penny so that Wisp would spend some time with me again. Really annoying how she always loved you more."

"Cats can sense neediness. They don't much care for it."

I sighed. "Maybe I shoulda been a dog person."

"They're better."

"Pff. Whatevs. You and Penny stay over there then."

Xander rolled onto the grass, play-wrestling with Pendragon. "You gotta stop calling him Penny. Gonna give him a complex."

"Shouldn't have called him Pendragon."

"It's a good name!"

"Yeah. And the obvious abbreviation is Penny. What do you want from me?"

"More respect for his masculinity."

I shrugged. "Enh. I think everyone should be a little more flexible on that stuff."

"Even dogs?"

"Especially dogs."

"Oh."

Xander threw a toy and watched Pendragon scamper off after it. He threw it again as soon as it was returned. His face turned to me in between tosses.

"What?"

"Nothin'."

"You're looking at me funny."

Xander grinned crookedly. "Just admiring you."

"Oh shush."

"No, really. Just, like, you're the perfect woman."

"Oh my goddd. What do you want, a blowjob or something?"

"Nah. We're having family time. Don't scar the little ones."

"Swear to god. You've gone all prudish."

"Haven't."

"You won't even hardly take your clothes off outside the bedroom anymore. They're pets. They don't care."

"It's weird though. I wanna be a good pet dad."

"You are. Don't worry about it."

"Gotta worry about it."

"No you don't. You're perfect just the way you are."

"You think so, do ya?"

"Mmhm."

Xander let Pendragon collapse on him, panting softly. "I kinda assumed I'd have, like, human kids at some point."

A twinge of emotional pain flashed through me. "Oh. That."

"Hey, no, I know it's not something for us. I don't even know if I'd really want them. I'm just saying I assumed it'd happen."

"Things don't always go the way you think."

"Tell me about it. I'm in love with my sister. You're the one. Always were. How crazy is that?"

"Pretty crazy."

"And everything's so fucking good."

"I know, right?"

Xander sighed happily and rubbed Pendragon's belly. "How'd we do it, Kase?"

"Fucked if I know. Perseverance? Stubbornness?"

"Ha, yeah. Basically, huh?"

"Maybe some luck."

"Some of that, sure."

"Or maybe just 'cause I always loved you too much."

Xander looked at me with those heart-melting eyes. "Love you too."

****

"No, Penny can't sleep with us."

"Awww, but he's asking so cute."

"You said Wisp couldn't be in our bed. Penny can't either."

"Wisp won't stay still. Just keeps waking me up. Deliberate-like."

"Cats for ya."

"Mmhm." Xander rolled over. "Sorry, bud. Go to your bed. Hey! No whining. Bed. Serious."

I smiled and waited until Pendragon settled in his corner of the room. "There's the strict dad."

"Shush."

"Kinda hot."

Xander snorted. "Fuck off."

I giggled. "Ok, maybe not. But it makes me smile."

"Yeah I bet." He sighed. "Kase?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it weird that we don't fuck all the time anymore?"

"Nah. I think that's normal."

"Even for us?"

"We're sibs. It's probably more normal for-"

"Don't even bring that up."

"Well for real though."

"No, I mean like... like I couldn't keep my hands off you."

"You still can't. You were getting awfully handsy this morning."

"I like touching you."

"Mmm. I like it too."