Deep Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... why don't I want sex all the time? I used to. When we first started."

"There are more important things."

"You were just as horny. Don't pretend you weren't."

"I was. Worse than I am now, for sure." I shrugged. "Maybe it doesn't bother me the same. I never got used to wanting to do stuff like that. Not like most people. I only wanted it 'cause it was you."

"... did you ever really want all that sex and stuff? Or was it just to make me happy?"

"The former. Making you happy feels really good. But there was a period where... where yeah. Where I loved it. Where I wanted nothing else but getting naked with you and getting all stupid... and fucking."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"But it's ok that we don't do it as much?"

"Don't see why not. It's more important that we're together than anything else. That I can go to sleep with you every night." I snuggled into Xander's arms. "That I always get to feel you. Talk to you. Know you're there."

He kissed my forehead. "Yeah. I kinda feel that. Maybe we shouldn't have gotten pets. I feel like I'm all paternal now or some shit. Maybe that's where all my energy's gone."

"Ha. What, you'd rather be a horny thing all your life? Only wanting to get in my pants?"

"I wanted other stuff. But yeah, that was nice."

"Tell me you'd trade Penny for having constant sex drive. Just tell me. I dare you."

"..."

"Go on."

"I wouldn't. Wouldn't even trade Wisp for that."

"There, see?"

"But it feels wrong."

"That's growing up, Xan. We had to do it."

"Urgh. Whatever."

I kissed him softly, lingering on his lips. "You can still have me whenever you want," I assured him. "Any way you want."

"Bleh. I'm so old. I'm all like... we just had sex yesterday."

"Ha."

"It's not funny."

"It is." I kissed him again. "Just hold me and let's go to sleep, ok?"

"Yeah. Ok. That sounds nice."

****

I woke up before Xander. He was still snoozing obliviously. I smiled and watched him for a few moments.

Then I realized Pendragon was watching me in turn. His tail started going when he saw that I was looking back.

"Shhh," I said.

He only wagged harder.

"Don't wake your daddy up, ok? Let's get you some breakfast. Wisp's gonna be demanding pretty soon too."

I got the little ones some food and left the sliding back door open about halfway so they could go in and out if they so chose. I then sneaked back into the bedroom and made sure the door was closed behind me. My panties were off before I hit the bed.

Xander was the only one who'd ever made me feel true arousal. Like I really wanted sex. That hadn't changed. Only the frequency of it had gone down. That didn't bother me the way it did him, and I was pretty sure he'd adjust too, in time.

Regardless, this morning I was feeling it. My brother just called to me in that special way that made me feel naughty things. Even without being awake.

I grinned impishly as I pulled back the covers, then tugged down his boxers. I kind of missed the thrill of always sleeping naked. But we had dependants now. We had to be responsible, to some degree.

I sucked on Xander's soft cock. I knew how to gently get a rise out of it. Nothing too bothersome to his sleep, but more than enough to get him hard.

As soon as I could, I straddled Xander and rubbed my pussy on him. I wasn't quite wet enough, but grinding on him helped a lot. I got him all snugly buried in me before his eyelids fluttered open.

"Oh fuck," he breathed.

"Morning."

"This is nice."

I grinned, nodded, and rocked my hips. "Glad you think so."

"Is this 'cause I was saying we didn't fuck enough?"

"It's 'cause I wanted to. Maybe a little 'cause of that, though."

"Ah. You don't usually wake me up like this."

"Maybe I should."

"Yeah. Maybe."

Xander's hands slipped up my sides, gently pushing my cami up and over my tits. I had to bend down some to help him get rid of my top entirely. He wanted me naked. I was more than ok with that. The way he looked at me hadn't dimmed any with time.

"People just get less horny as they get older," I said. "Or so I understand it."

"Not quite the same for you, is it?"

"Not so much, no." I moaned softly as I bounced around on Xander's cock, all nakey and horny for my brother. "I'm probably not as horny as when we first got together, but I'm still way above what I ever was when we weren't a couple."

His hands were on my hips, encouraging me to ride him as hard as I wanted.

"Maybe we've stolen some things from each other. You don't know how many times I wake up and think about doing stuff to you, then end up just watching you until you wake up."

I grinned. "You can always do stuff if you want."

"I know! But I just... I just wanna watch you."

"That's sweet."

"Annoyingly sweet."

"If you say so."

"Like right now, I totally wanna cum in you-"

"Mmm."

"But I'm already looking forward to cuddling after."

"Unf. My soulmate."

"Shut up."

"Cuddles are great. We won't have time for long ones, probably. I gotta get ready for work."

"Me too."

"Wanna roll me over and pound me?"

"... yes."

I laughed in pure delight as Xander rolled us both over. I smiled and kissed him as soon as I had the chance. I gave him lots of kisses until he started fucking me hard, making me gasp with each thrust into my wet, horny little pussy.

"Mmm, yeahhh."

"Kaseyyy."

"Do it. Harder."

"You always want it harder."

"I want more of you. Always do."

"You just want me to cum."

"Unf. Ok, maybe."

"You probably want me to cum in you."

"Yes please."

"I'm gonna, you know. You're gonna make me explode."

"Do ittt," I hissed, wrapping my legs around Xander and holding him tight. "Cum in meee."

Xander grunted. "You asked for it."

"I diiiddd."

He kept pounding me. Then, sudden and magical, cum was flooding my little pussy, filling me and making me a messy sister. A girl all cummed in by her brother.

Xander kissed me deep. "I should still make you cum," he murmured.

I shook my head. "Cuddles now. You can make me cum after work or something."

"You'll be worked up all day."

"Mmhm. Gonna have a cummy pussy from my baddd brother."

"That doesn't drive you crazy?"

"'Course it does. And it makes it sooo good when you get me off later." I booped Xander's nose. "Don't forget you owe me one."

"Don't worry. I won't."

We kissed some more and snuggled together while we had time. I didn't want to let him go. Xander could still do that to me. Still make me want to hold him and never let go. Just to feel him as close to me as possible. Feel all his love.

A whimpering at the door made us both giggle.

"So much worrrk being pet parents," I complained.

"You love it."

"I do. But it means less snuggle time."

"Or more, depending on how you look at it."

"You know what I mean."

"I do."

Xander gave me a last kiss and stood up. I admired the sight of him as he got cursorily dressed and went to see what Pendragon wanted.

I was still so fucking in love with him it hurt. In the best possible way, though.

****

Epilogue: Kasey Thereafter

****

Xander and I had our life together. Lots of people came to accept it to some degree. A few didn't. That was fine. It didn't really matter.

We were happy together. We had ourselves and our pets, the number of which fluctuated but remained steadily at two or more. We had our house and our jobs. We had the people we cared most about, and we had each other.

Lily and Hazel stayed together too. They were the people we had over the most often. I still loved Lily as the bestest of best friends. She was happy for me, I was happy for her.

I perhaps got a little complacent with everything I had. But every now and then I'd still wake up next to Xander and just start grinning foolishly as I remembered how close I'd come to not being with him. How delicate it had all been. And, most importantly, that I'd made it. I had him. I had my brother forever and ever. I was all his, he was all mine. It was the happiest thought that I could even contemplate.

That or maybe when he'd wake up and catch me watching and he'd smile right back like he knew what I was thinking. He could still make me melt when he looked at me just right. Still and always.

My love. My soulmate. My brother.