Deep Throat: A Modern Retelling

Story Info
A reboot novelization of the classic.
5.3k words
4.42
5.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
262 Followers

This is the story of Linda's journey to true love. She is in her early twenties. She has shoulder length curly dark brown hair and brown eyes and is a tallish 5'9".

Linda is driving home after another meh date. He is a nice, really cute guy and had good moves in bed. That's the problem, he did his best, but no orgasm for her. No bombs and bells. Just meh. Linda has never had an orgasm, you know the bells ringing and bombs bursting. She like sex, She has as much as she can. Linda likes to suck dick, she likes it up her ass, and she like it in her pussy. She likes cum on her face and dripping out of any and all her holes. She just wishes she could LOVE sex.

There is a car parked out front at the curb. Linda's roommate Helen probably ordered some food. She tends to order groceries through online delivery services, stating she has better things to do than grocery shop. Linda pulls into the two car garage attached to the house she shares with Helen. They met at a bar one night, exchanged numbers, and became pretty close. Helen is a bit older than Linda. Helen is in her late thirties. Her black hair is shorter than Linda's shoulder length curls. She does have a sexy curvy body, with breasts bigger than Linda's C cups and a nice ass. Linda has been tempted to see if a woman could make her cum and thought about letting Helen get her off. She doesn't want to ruin their friendship though, so Linda hasn't slipped into her bed yet.

"Helen?" Linda asks as she walks into the house and drops her purse and overnight bag on the couch.

"In the kitchen, dear. Just giving the delivery man his tip."

Linda walks into the kitchen and sees Helen. There are bags of groceries sitting on the counters. Helen is also sitting on the counter, her skirt up around her waist and the delivery man with his face buried in her crotch. "Hello, Helen. Need help putting the groceries away?" Linda asks.

"You might as well, they are yours too." Helen replies as she hands over a box of cereal. "How did your date go?" She asks and pushes the man's face against her pussy.

"Oh, it was alright. He is a great guy, but you know, no bells." Linda says, turning to put the milk and juice in the fridge.

"You and those bells. I'm sorry, Sweety. I'll take you to lunch when this guy finishes his. Sound good?"

"That does sound good. I'm going to shower and change. You two have fun." Linda turns and walks out to the living room to collect her bags and on to her room. As she undresses and turn on the shower Linda can hear Helen scream in pleasure. "Lucky bitch, I wish I could do that."

**********

Helen drives in her Corvette to one of their favorite spots. It is great Italian food, made even better because they never have to pay. They both often fuck and suck the sexy owner, David, so he always picks up their tab. Helen called ahead so David is waiting for them. He seats the women at their favorite table and sends a bottle of wine. As they enjoy the hearty lunch,the women try to figure out what is wrong with Linda. This is something they have discussed often to no avail. However, this time Helen had something new to offer.

"I have a weird plan. You will probably like it, but you must have an open mind. Do you have plans tonight?"

"No plans. OK... What do you have in mind?"

"Trust me. I'll take care of everything."

*******

Linda is sitting in my room, on my bed. She is shaking her head in disbelief as Helen explains her "plan". "You organized a gang bang?"

"Not really a gang bang. More like a train." Helen shrugs, "Maybe you are a slow burner. One guy can't last long enough so maybe you keep screwing until you cum."

"Dammit Helen, that actually kinda makes sense." Linda says. "Well, fuck it. When do we start?"

Helen laughs and claps her hands together. "The guys should start arriving in a few minutes." She hands Linda two bottles of lube. "Go ahead and get ready, I'll keep them organized out here and send them in when you are ready for the next."

"You're going to be their fluffer too, aren't you?" Linda asks with a smile. She stands up and unties her robe. Fortunately, she groomed yesterday before her date, so her landing strip is trimmed and those legs are soft and smooth.

"You know it, sweetie. No need to have you waiting for him to get ready. Also, you don't expect ME to be in a room of men and not fuck at least five of em?" Helen laughs. A knock at the door interrupts them. "Our first guys are here. Have fun, Lin. I hope this works." She hurries out of the room and hollers over her shoulder "FDAU Lin, I'll be sending the first lucky guy right in."

FDAU Face Down, Ass Up. Helen's philosophy on life. Also, her instructions to her friend. Linda puts the lube bottles beside her pillow and climbs into position. She rubs her pussy, feeling it get wet in anticipation of a long, hopefully fruitful night.

A quick knock at the door and then the door quickly opens. "Hi Linda. That is an amazing sight to walk into." David says as he closes the door behind him.

Linda rolls over and hops to her feet. She jumps into his naked arms and hugs him. "Helen got you into this?" Linda asks, shaking her head.

"Got me into it? No! I jumped at the chance. She told me about today's plan and I wanted in. I asked to be first. Helen had me strip, handed me a rubber and sent me in." He replies as he pulls Linda in for a hug and he grabs her ass.

"I'm glad. Now let's see if we can get some bells ringing and bombs bursting! And you get to leave the condom off." Linda lays back on the bed and spreads her legs. Her right hand runs over her mound and spreads the wet lips as her left beckons David closer. He quickly steps over and slides his finger in the wet pussy.

"Mmm, you are ready for this. Nice and wet." He says and removes his fingers and replaces it with his hard cock. "Damn Linda! I love this pussy!"

"Mmmmm!!!" Linda moans as David begins slowly sliding in and out of her. His bare cock filling the tight tunnel. She lays back and wraps her legs around his waist. He continues pumping into her with lots of kissing and tugging on nipples. Linda is enjoying him as much as usual, but no bombs yet. She can feel his strokes speed up and she knows he is close. Linda pulls his face down and kisses him hard as she feels his warm goo sprays her insides. David slows his strokes and kisses her again.

"Thank you babe. I am going out front to reload. When I come back, I'm gonna want that ass. Save the first time tonight for me again?" He says as he stands up and uses a towel to wipe himself off.

"OK, hurry back though." Linda replies and moves back to FDAU. "Send the next one in, please?" she asks,

He opens the door and says "Next!"

*********

The next morning... well late afternoon actually, Helen and Linda were sitting gingerly around the table sipping coffee. Each of them were shifting uncomfortably due to soreness down below. "So, did it work?" Helen finally asks.

"No... I mean, it was amazing and fun. There were at least 14 guys and that's not counting the ones who came back for seconds or thirds. All different sizes and shapes. Nothing! I don't know what's wrong with me!!" Linda says.

"I was hoping that would work. Those guys all knew what they were doing. I should know." Helen chuckles slightly as she shifts in her seat. "I had another option, but I wanted to try the train first." She smiles at Linda and they giggle together. "One of my girlfriends started seeing this new shrink. She says he has really helped her out. Maybe talking to a doctor will help?" Helen says as she empties her coffee cup.

Linda sits back and sips her coffee, thinking. She says "You know, that is a great idea. It can't hurt and who knows, maybe I have a block or something." Helen nods, lifting her mug. "Do you think you could get the info from your friend?"

"I already did. You have an appointment with Dr. Young tomorrow afternoon." She smiles at Linda and winks. "I don't know about you, but I am exhausted and need a nap." Helen stands and puts her coffee cup in the sink. She walks over to Linda and kisses her on the cheek and gingerly walks into her room.

Linda is tired as well, but her bed sheets are a sweaty, cummy mess and she doesn't want to mess with cleaning up her room right now. Linda walks into the living room and sees that that room is a mess as well. Linda sighs and heads to Helen's room. "I figured you would end up in here. Come on, Sweety." Helen says and lifts her sheet. Linda climbs in and scoots next to her as the little spoon. "I already called the maid service, they will be here in a few hours."

*******

Linda is nervously walking up to the door of Dr. Young's downtown office. She enters and finds herself in a small waiting room. There is a desk with a young woman wearing pink scrubs. She has very long very straight strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. She looks up and smiles with her full red lips. Her name tag indicates that her name is Carol Connors RN "Miss Lovelace?" Carol asks.

"Yes, I'm Linda Lovelace. My friend Helen made the appointment for me."

"That's fine, Miss. You are a few minutes early. The doctor is finishing up with his patient and will see you soon. Take a seat and I'll call you in just a moment." Nurse Carol says.

"OK." Linda finds a seat in a very comfortable chair. There is a selection of magazines on the table. Linda leans forward and picks through them. People, National Geographic, Entertainment Weekly, Playboy, Hustler... Wait, what? Linda picks up the Playboy thinking maybe some prankster left it behind, but no, the magazine is addressed to the doctor's office.

"Miss, the doctor is ready for you." Carol interrupts her thoughts. Linda tucks the magazine back at the bottom of the pile and stands up. She smooths her short skirt and tugs her blouse straight. She walks to where Carol has the door open and follows her deeper into the building.

******

"So that is why I'm here, Doctor." Linda says after explaining everything to the man. He is all MAN. He has got to be late thirties, with a full head of dark brown hair and a Tom Selleck mustache. He is at least 6' 4" and muscular. His arms and chest are straining the blue scrub top he is wearing. His pants seem to be just as full with his legs and what appears to be a delicious bulge. It was hard at first to tell him her story, but he is a good listener and seems to want to help.

"Well, Linda. That is unusual. You've never had an orgasm? Ever?"

"No Doctor." She says, tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry, Dear. We will figure this out." He stands and walks around his desk over to the small sofa Linda is sitting on. "I think first I should do an exam, make sure there is nothing physically wrong. Is that OK with you?" He asks.

"Anything Doctor Young, I'll do anything." She quickly replies.

"Carol, will you bring my exam kit please, and push my appointments back an hour." He says into his intercom.

"Miss Lovelace is your last patient today, Doctor." Carol says as she walks into the room, carrying a small package. She hands it to the doctor and then moves to his desk.

"Thank you, Carol. Now, Linda, would you please disrobe? I will need to exam your vagina."

"O..K.. Doctor." Linda replies nervously.

"No need to be nervous, my dear. We are professionals." He smiles.

Linda stands and reaches behind herself to unzip her skirt. She slips it down her stocking covered legs and folds it on the couch. "Top too, Doctor?" she asks.

"Probably, I think maybe just the problem area to start, but I should check everything to make sure all is in working order."

"That makes sense." Linda replies as she slides her black thong down her legs. Linda opens her blouse and pops the front hook on her bra. Linda's full breasts are always happy to be free from their satin prison.

"Go ahead and take a seat and spread your legs." Doctor Young said. She complies and he drops to his knees in between her legs. He has that small flashlight all doctors use. He shines the beam on her pussy. He runs his finger along the outside of each lips and along the top of her mound and that little piece of skin between the asshole and pussy. He frowns slightly and then spreads her lips. "You get wet before sex, right? Foreplay works? Do you enjoy being eaten?" He asks her as he shines his light into her and slides a finger along the inner lips.

"Yes, I get wet, Guys go down on me and I get wetter, but that's all. I prefer going down on a guy more than them on me." Linda answers, trying not to enjoy the doctor's probing finger.

"Well, Linda. I believe I found out why sex doesn't ring your bell."

"Really, Doc? What is it?"

"I can't find your clit, Linda. It's not where it is supposed to be." He replies in disbelief. "I have no idea where your bell ringer is." He stands up and moves to sit beside her. "Carol, will you please double check for me?"

Tears start flowing as Carol kneels and runs her fingers over Linda's poor clitless pussy. "Oh Doctor!!! I'm a freak! I'll never have an orgasm!!"

"We found the problem, Linda. Now we will find the solution. I'm sure you have a clit. It's probably just in the wrong spot. We find it, ring it and your bells will go off." He says, trying to calm his crying patient. "Is there anyplace in particular you feel more tingly than usual during sex?"

His calming tone is working, Linda stops crying and replies "What do you mean, Doctor?"

"Well, how about your breasts? Are they super sensitive?" He asks, running a large hand over her hard nipples. Nurse Carol's long fingers are probing Linda deeper than Doctor Young did.

Linda moans lightly and say. "Not overly so. They feel good and I like a good tug and nibble. No bells, though."

He rolls the right nipple between his fingers and nods at Carol. "So, not your breasts, what about your ass? Any extra tingles there?" He asks as Carol rubs her finger over Linda's puckered rosebud, pushing against it.

Linda lifts her hips slightly to give better access. "No extra tingles, Doctor. Just the same good feeling." She gasps as Carol's finger pushes in. "I think the only time any extra tingles was when I was sucking on this one guy. He was the biggest I've ever had."

Doctor Young perks up at that. He releases her breast and takes his flashlight and a tongue depressor. "Say Ahh."

Linda opens her mouth wide and he flashes his beam in her mouth. "Aha!! There is the bugger! I found you!!" He cheers.

Carol pops her finger out of Linda's bum and looks at Doctor Young as Linda tries to ask what he's talking about. Linda's mouth is full of wood, flashlight and fingers, so all she can get out is a garbled grunt.

He ignores Linda's questioning grunt and turns to his nurse "See Carol, see it? Do you think I could reach it?"

She looks over his shoulder into the younger woman's mouth. "Yes, Doctor. You should easily reach it. If she is capable, that is."

Linda looks at them in confusion. He looks one last time and pulls everything out of her mouth. "What is going on Doctor Young?" She demand.

"I found your bell ringer. It is in your throat. It's pretty far in there though. I can't tell exactly how far, but I have a test to see what your minimum would be, if interested."

"Anything Doctor!" She replies, happily.

He stands up and unties his scrubs and slides them down. His big cock standing at the ready. "I'm at nine and a half inches. Let's see if this can ring your bell." He aims his cock at Linda's mouth.

She has never even seen one this big. It's not only long, but beefy. Linda is not sure if she can even get this monster in her mouth, much less down her throat. She reaches up and take him in her hand. It's hot and throbbing. She might not get this done, but it will be fun trying. Linda opens her mouth and run her tongue around the head. She takes the head in her mouth and start bobbing her head up and down, trying to work him into her tight throat. Linda gets him to the back of her mouth and starts swallowing. His cock pushes into her throat. She can feel her throat stretch around the invader and keeps swallowing, using that to pull him further in. Linda can feel his hand on the top of her head. She slides back, leaving just the head in her mouth. Her tongue playing with the ridge of his head and gathering the fluids dripping out of him. She reaches behind him and grabs his muscular ass.

Linda pulls him towards her as she pushes her face towards him. His cock quickly enters her throat and pushes deeper than she's ever had. Just before her nose gets buried in his pubes, Linda feels a spark. The head of Doctor Young's cock brushes over a rough patch deep in her throat and she feels electricity course through her body. She holds his cock deep, but no new sparks. Linda pulls back slightly and the movement triggers a small bomb. She quickly moves to push him deeper. The movement! The rubbing over that elusive spot is what does it. Linda pulls back off of the beautiful cock. She gasps for breath as spit drools out of the corners of her mouth.

She takes one last big breath and dives on the magic dick again, quickly pushing past her gag reflex, the spitty sloppy cock is easily swallowed down and she finds the trigger. She learns that if she bobs her head back and forth about two inches each way, the ridge of his cock head sets off the fireworks. Linda can tell she is about two minutes away from fourth of July.

While Linda is throating him, Doctor Young and Nurse Carol are kissing deeply. They each have a hand on Linda's head, feeling her take the whole monster. Doctor Young is surprised, no woman has been able to take the whole thing. The tightness of her throat is similar to the Carol's ass. Carol is the only woman who can take him there. Nurse Carol has her scrub top tossed over the chair and Doctor Young's mouth is attached to her long sensitive nipple.

Linda speeds her bobbing head, rolling his heavy balls in her fingers. Her other hand is between her legs playing with her soaked pussy. She has never been this wet before. Sparks and flares are exploding behind her eyes. Linda is so happy, she is finally going to ORGASM! BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Doctor Young releases Carol's firm D cup and places both hands on Linda's head. Just as he is about to tell her he is going to cum, Linda falls back, her mouth still tight and sucking on his magic dick on it's way out of her mouth. His cock erupts as her lips break contact, a heavy shot of cum splashes right on her open mouth. Three more full shots follow her to the floor, marking her face, chest and belly.

Carol quickly falls to her knees and takes his sensitive head between her lips, collecting his tasty seed. When she can taste no more coming from the source, she looks at the unconscious pretty girl laying on the floor, covered in her lover's jizz. Carol moves over and licks a large dollop off of Linda's breast.

Linda slowly comes to her senses. She feels AMAZING!! Linda finally came! The bombs and bells were just as she hoped. Linda decides just then she will marry Doctor Young. He is the only man she met that can make her feel that way. Linda's eyes pop open as she feels a tongue on the side of her face. Her face is shrouded by long strawberry blond hair as Nurse Carol licks the last of the cum off of her face. "You snooze, you lose." The busty nurse says with a giggle and kisses the surprised Linda then stands up and kisses Doctor Young.

"I gather our test worked?" Doctor Young says to the sexy young woman. "Bells, bombs and all that?"

"Oh Doctor! It was wonderful!!! You have to marry me! I finally found the man to make me complete!!" Linda jumps up and wraps her arms around her doctor. "Marry me, please!!"

Doctor Young gently moves Linda to arms distance. "I can't marry you, Miss. It wouldn't be professional. Also, Nurse Connors would be very upset with both of us." He says as the naked Nurse Carol wraps her arms around his waist.

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
262 Followers
12