Deep Throat: A Modern Retelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda drops to the couch, sobbing again. "I finally found a guy to ring my bell and I can't have him. What am I going to do?!?!" She drops her head into her hands and the frustrated tears fall.

"I'll hire you as an assistant. I have a couple male patients that may respond to a different kind of therapy. I think you can help.me with that. And maybe you can find a bell ringer while you are at it." Doctor Young says. "Interested?"

"Do you think it would help?" Linda asks, but has already decided to take the position. Even if she does not find anyone else, she will be close to the magic cock and will be shoving it down her throat with any chance.

"I can't see how it would hurt." Doctor Young answers.

"OK, Doctor. When do I start?"

***********

Doctor Young is in his office recording his case files. He is leaning back in his office chair, one hand holding the microphone attached to his dictation recorder and his other hand on Nurse Carol's naked hip as she slowly rocks back and forth with his monster fully seated in her wet pussy.

"My decision to have Miss Lovelace join my team has worked wonders. Kyle T, a chronic masturbator was helped by her to cut his masturbation to twice a day. Miss Lovelace gave all three holes to Frankie G, a man who has never had sex because his penis is wider than it is long." Doctor Young pauses his dictation to slap Nurse Connors firm ass. He flips the pages of his notes and continues.

"Case file #5436. Jose Chavez is a 35 year old man. He is the heir of the Chavez construction fortune. He is so shy he has become a voyeur and likes to act out a prowler scenario with women. I sent Miss Lovelace to see Mr. Chavez. I am hoping Miss Lovelace's skill set can break Mr. Chavez of his shyness. I look forward to hearing her report soon." Doctor Young sets the microphone down and turns off the dictation machine.

With his hand now free Doctor Young grips Nurse Carol's large breasts with both hands. He squeezes the firm flesh and flicks her hard nipples between his fingers. Nurse Carol leans forward pressing her breasts firmly into his strong hands and moans happily. Doctor Young gives her one more rough squeeze and then moves his hands to her hips. He lifts her from his lap and lays across his desk, her plump ass facing him. Doctor Young stands, smacks her left cheek hard and then pushes his cock back into her. He continues a steady stroke back and forth into his sexy nurse. He reaches and tugs her nipple, helping her hit her peak. Nurse Carol moans out her pleasure as a small orgasm flows through her body. She knows that now the real fucking begins.

Doctor Young rides out her orgasm. As soon as she stops trembling, he pulls out and pushes his sloppy cock into her waiting ass. He quickly establishes a hard deep pounding of her tight ass. Doctor Young knows every button on his frequent lover and has her squirming on his desk with his fingers tugging nipples and strumming her clit. The monster pounding down her dark highway has both of them screaming in pleasure. Her big orgasm locks his cock deep inside as his semen floods her bowels once again.

******

Linda is sitting on the edge of the bathtub. She is wearing a robe over her nude body. Her legs are spread and she is spreading shaving cream over her mound. She is about to do routine maintainence on her pussy.

The man enters the unlocked front door. He has a balaclava over his face and is wearing a dark sweater and jeans. He creeps down the hallway towards the sound of water and a woman singing. He sneaks up to the open bedroom door and looks around the corner. Fully in view is a gorgeous dark haired woman with her legs spread. She appears to be just done shaving her mound bare. Her robe hangs open and her breasts are in view. The heavy mounds are hanging free and tempting. He gets on all fours and crawls through the bedroom. Linda finishes wiping the stray shaving cream from her smooth lips, singing softly to herself. The prowler pauses at the bathroom door. He can see clearly the beautiful brunette rubbing a soothing lotion over her pussy. The moist lips calling for him. He reacts to the urge and rushes into the bathroom. He buries his face in her crotch. His tongue and lips fervently working on her lips. He brings a hand up and spreads her lips, pushing deeper with his tongue.

Linda drops her hand to the top of his covered head, pulling him in tighter. She moans softly. She won't orgasm this way, yet she does enjoy a man going down on her. The young man has no skill, but he is making up for it with enthusiasm. His tongue and fingers are probing her. His mouth sucking on her lips. His nose nuzzling her bare mound. Linda leans back slightly, letting the man have his way with her pussy. Eventually, he slows to a stop. "That was great, Jose. The plan was for you to watch me masturbate, but you jumped right in. See, you can shake the shyness." They both stand and leave the bathroom. Jose removes his mask and sets it on the bed.

"Linda, I don't know what it is, but I am not shy around you. You make me feel good about myself." Jose says excitedly. "You are perfect. Will you marry me?!"

Linda's face falls. "You are sweet. You are cute, funny, and of course rich. I can't marry you, though." She frowns and continues. "The man I marry must have a nine inch cock. Do you?"

"Nine inches? I'm three inches from happiness! Only three inches!!" Jose says. "Do you think Doctor Young can help?"

"Maybe? Why don't you call him?" Linda says. "They can do all kinds of surgery these days."

Jose picks up his phone and dials. "Doctor Young? Linda and I are in love and want to marry. She says I have to be nine inches before we can marry. I'm three inches from happiness. Can you help?" Jose looks happily to Linda. "Uh huh. Uh huh. Sure thing Doc. See you tomorrow." Jose shuts off his phone.

"What did he say?" LInda asks.

"He said he can help. He will cut off as much as you need."

"What? Cut off?"

"You said nine inches. He will cut off the extra three inches for you."

Linda has surprise on her face. She quickly drops to her knees and practically rips open his jeans. Twelve hard inches pop out, nearly slapping her in the face. "Oh Jose!!! You magnificent man!" Linda opens her mouth and pops the fat head right in. Her tongue frantically licks the head as she slowly strokes the meaty shaft with both hands. Linda closes her eyes and smiles around the massive meat as she pushes him further in. The spongy head reaches her tonsils and with a big swallow she pushes it down her throat. Quickly she grabs his ass with both hands and pulls him closer.

His head slides down her tight throat and bumps against her magic spot. Linda moans and purrs on his cock. She is so happy. He is rubbing her magic spot and there is more than enough shaft left to really get some movement in her throat. She grips his shaft at the base and bobs her head back and forth quickly. That fat head rubs her clit just right. The fireworks in the back of her head are Fourth of July impressive. She feels amazing!!

Jose is standing there in shock as he sees his entire cock disappear in her mouth. He has never felt anything like this. He's never even seen anything like this before. When she swallows and he slides down her throat only the surprise of the action kept him from exploding right then. Her moans and purrs along with the swallowing action and her bobbing head has him rushing to an explosive orgasm. "I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Mmmhmmmm!!!" Linda is in the middle of an explosion of her own as he releases directly into her stomach. His hot cum flowing quickly out of his shaft and in her throat. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

"Fuuuuccccckkkkk!!!" Jose groans aloud as his toes curl. He unloads quickly down her throat. His legs give out and he stumbles backwards onto the bed. HIs cock pulls out of her throat and mouth with a pop.

LInda sits back on her heels and licks her lips. "Jose, I will marry you! On one stipulation, no one cuts this magical cock. This whole thing will be in me as much as possible!" Linda stands and throws her robe aside. She climbs into bed beside Jose. She kisses him deeply. Her hand moves lower and grips his still hard cock. "Oh Baby, you do love me." Linda spins in the bed and moves her face over her new toy. A few slow strokes and her mouth drops over him again. She feels his hands on her hips, moving her body over his in a sixty nine. Jose's tongue licking up her juices from before. His cock is again swallowed with ease by his new fiancee.

Linda quickly finds the sweet spot where his cock rubs her clit just right. Her pussy floods again, covering Jose's happy face. Linda has one hand at the base of his shaft and the other massaging his balls. Yes, true love.


12