Deep Tissue Ch. 01

Story Info
A young male masseuse pushes the limits with a client.
3.8k words
4.51
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Your 1 o'clock is here Mr. Philips."

Megan's words cut through the relaxing silence that was the last 10 minutes of my lunch break.

"Thank You Miss Megan," I responded with a hint of sarcasm.

I've known Megan for years, she's been best friends with my little sister Lauren since they meet in grade school.

Im about three years older than Lauren but we have always been really close, and Lauren and Megan have been inseparable since the day they meet. Whether we're watching a movie or working out together, the three of us spend a lot of time together, playing sports together.

I've always been very athletic, I'm 6'4" and my height always helped me in sports. I played basketball in High School and I was fairly good, but I was at my best in the pool. My long reach and toned body let me cut through the water with ease. I have broad shoulders that helped me pull through the water. I'm not a body builder, I've lifted weights as long as I've played sports and I keep my body toned.

I remember Lauren and Megan in the stands at every swim meet, every basketball game cheering me on. They were like my own personal cheerleaders, there to cheer me on and celebrate with me when I won. Swimming got me a scholarship to the local university. I finished my studies a few months ago, I went full-time at work while I figure out my next step.

I've been a massage therapist here at the spa inside the White Stone Resort for three years. I started part time and the flexible schedule let me work around my classes. I've always enjoyed my job, our clientele is a little older, but I enjoy the conversations. I actually got megan hired here about 2 months ago, the days seem to move a little quicker with megan here to joke around with in between clients.

At 19, Megan's not the little girl that used to join my sister in begging me to take them to the mall every Saturday. Now all grown up, her latest passion seems to be finding clothes that accentuate her body while staying professional. The short skirts that let her show off her toned legs, the tight fighting blouses that strained the buttons around her ample chest.

Megan is a cute girl, and even though we have a teasing flirty relationship, she's always been more of a little sister to me than a romantic interest. I just never saw her that way.

Megan started to leave the break room, stopping suddenly. "Oh JJ, I forgot to ask, can you take me home after work today?"

I started gathering my things from the small table in the break room. "Yeah of course Megs, you know I don't mind. Hey, who's my 1 o'clock again."

Megan responded with an excitement in her voice "Oh you're going to like this one JJ, her name is Alexis Monroe and she's super cute!"

Knowing how Megan liked to joke, I replied sternly "Megan you know I'm not like that, you know I'm professional. How long is it for?"

"It's 90 minutes and I put her in room 4. All the way in the back.... where nobody can hear you.... just in case." I could see the devious smile fill her face as she turned to leave. Last time megan said I had "hot client" it was guy old enough to be my grandfather that had a sunburn.

"In case of what Megan? Get out of here, go answer the phone or something." Megan's face disappeared out the door, that smile never leaving her face.

After putting my things away and freshening up in the restroom, I made my way down the hallway to room 4.

I actually didn't like room 4, it was quieter than the other rooms, but it was also smaller. I had enough room to work it just always felt a little cramped.

After a quick knock I opened the door. "Hello Mrs. Monroe, I'm JJ and I'll be your...uh...masseuse...today." My words trailed off, I was caught, almost stopped in my tracks by the site in front me.

She was laying face down on table. The lighting was dim but bright enough to reflect her golden skin as it contrasted with the white sheets on the table.

Her long perfectly toned legs extended down from the modesty towel covering her rear. Above the towel two small dimples dotted her lower back. My eyes followed her soft skin up her perfect figure. Her breasts pushed out from under her chest as she laid face down on the table. Her wavy hair looked soft as silk, flowing out of the clip she used to hold it up.

She had to be over thirty, but she didn't look older than twenty. Her skin was tight and youthful. You could tell she took very good care of herself.

Her face raised up from the table looking up at me as I walked past her. Even in the low light her blue eyes sparkled, you couldn't help but be caught by them.

"Hello JJ, how'd I get so lucky getting a handsome man like you."

~You can thank Megan for that!~ The thought quickly ran through my head.

Trying to play it cool I answered "well Mrs. Monroe im here everyday, you just have to ask for me."

"Please call me Alex. So JJ, are you good with your hands."

~Wait, that sounded kind of? No, it couldn't be~

"Well I've been told that I am, I have a lot of very happy clients," I replied

"Oh do you now, and do you like making people happy JJ?" She said in a playful tone

~Ok there is no way this gorgeous women is flirting with me. This has to be a setup, some joke from Megan. She sends a beautiful women to flirt with me so she can tease me on the ride home.~

The warm oil poured from my hands onto her soft skin. "I guess we'll just have to see if you're smiling when I'm done."

~Smooth JJ, real smooth, yeah see if she's smiling, because that wasn't cheesy at all."~

The thoughts left my mind as soon as my hands touched her soft skin. Starting from her spine and moving outward I spread the oil over her back. Her skin felt perfect, it was soft to the touch but firm as I moved my hands over it. I could feel her body relax and sink into the table as my hands moved across her.

My hands followed her spine down her back stopping just before the towel and moving outward down her sides. I could see the little shivers shake through her body as my hands released the tension held in her muscles.

I felt her breathing deepen a little as I made my way to her shoulders, my hands pressed firmly into the muscles on each side of her neck.

A soft voice breaks the silence "Oh that feels so good, your hands are so strong but so soft."

I hadn't noticed before but my hands looked big on her smaller body. My hands nearly stretched the entire width of her shoulders.

"Oh right there," she added

It wasn't uncommon for my clients to talk to me and guide me through a massage, but her voice was different, it was soft, sweet, it was relaxed but there was something more in it.

I finished her upper body and stepped along side the table moving down to her legs. As my hands touched the back of her thigh, I heard a slight moan from the head of the table. My fingers wrapped around her thigh, moving slowly down her leg over her knee and past her calf. My thumbs pressed firmly into the arch of her foot. I felt her leg lightly tremble as my hands massaged deeply in the pads of here feet. Finishing her feet my hands found their way back up her legs.

Her thighs were thick just barely touching each other in the middle. I saw her chest expand and her breathing quickened as my hands went further up her perfect golden thighs.

Reaching the towel still placed over her rear my right hand moved to the inside of her thighs. Spreading my fingers I pushed the tips into her skin. I felt her legs open just a little and her hips pushed up into the air, letting my hands reach up her thighs and past the towel. I could feel the heat radiate from her essence as my finger just grazed the side of her soft mound. I pulled my fingers into her thigh, into the small crevice that lay next to her mound. Another moan broke the silence, deeper, louder than before "uhhh, oh that feels so good, I love how your hands feel down there." My hand stayed deep in between her thighs as I rubbed the other hand over the outside. My thumbs teasing the bottom of her cheek, my other fingers sliding gently up and down the crease next to her mound. I could feel her hips twitch every time my hand moved deeper in.

The tension in the room was building, I felt the muscles tense in my pelvis. I slowly stepped back, away from the table, and raised a sheet in front of me.

"Its time to turn over, so I can give some attention to the front side of you."

Waiting for her to settle in I lowered the sheet. Her smooth stomach stretched from the edge of her ribs to the small towel that lay just above her pelvis. A small diamond that laid gently above her navel caught my gaze as I took in the site of her body.

Her breathing was faster than normal, with every breathe her chest filled pushing her ample breasts up against the towel that lay over them. Her breasts were full and perky. At least a full D maybe a DD from what I could see with the towel covering them.

After filling my palm with warm oil I moved to the foot of table. Starting with her calf and moving up I gently spread the oil over her golden skin. Massaging the tops of her feet and both calves I gave her body time to relax, her mind time to rejoin the moment after asking her to turn over.

As my hands moved over her knees and onto her thighs, her breaths were steady but deep. I felt her body tremble as my hand moved further up her thigh pushing the towel up with it. I felt her legs open just a little more inviting me further in. I picked up her right leg, placing it on my shoulder while my hands moved up and down her thigh. My eyes gazed down her leg. The towel now pushed up on her stomach her full essence was in my view. Her mound looked soft and smooth, a small strip of neatly manicured hair stretched up a few inches from the start of her crease. Her outer lips were plump and full. They held all of her secrets within them.

My eyes moved up her body, past her breasts that moved rapidly with her breathing and locked into her eyes. Her mouth lay slightly open as the air moved in and out of her lungs. Her eyes looked deep into mine, they begged me for more, they begged me to move my hand down her thigh to her mound.

As I watched her, captured in the moment, I felt my cheeks tighten, I knew the smile that was on my face. That devious smile that says your mine, that smile that says I'm going to give you what you crave. My eyes moved back down her body to the soft mound between her thighs. As I stretched her leg outward I could see her lips spread apart, revealing the wetness between them.

My hand pushed further down her thigh, finding the crease next her mound. I extended my first finger and gently ran it down her crease, the wetness of her essence felt warm on my finger tip. Her moaning became deeper and louder as I teased her perfect lips with my finger.

I wanted her, I was going to have her. I was going to give her all of me. But not yet.

I gently laid her leg back on the table, her hands grabbed at the sheet beneath her as she waited for my next touch.

Letting my finger gently trace up her body I moved myself to the top of table, standing over her head my hands moved from her shoulders, gently down her chest. Moving under the towel, and pushing it off as my hands cupped her full breasts.

Her back arched as the moan escaped her lips. My hands moving to the sides and pulling her breasts toward the center of her chest. Her full breasts now filled my hands, they spilled over the side of my fingers. I could feel her hard nipples graze my palms as my hands moved across them. Lightly squeezing her breasts I massaged in circles around them. Pulling them together, moving my hands around them and pushing them back out my hands massaged every part of her breasts.

Her moans now constant, her body moving with the rhythm of my hands, my fingers found her hard nipples, squeezing them gently I imagined my tongue dancing circles around them. I imagine sucking them gently into my mouth as my hands held her breasts.

Standing just over he head I felt her hands reach back and wrap around me. Her hands squeezed my tight ass and my cock pulsed as she pulled me closer to her.

Her hands reached around the front grabbing the shaft of my manhood through my pants. My hands still holding her breasts I felt her hand trace the full length of my cock, squeezing the head as she reach the tip. Her hand move intently stroking up and down as her other hand started pulling down on my waistband.

With my right hand I stopped her hand from pulling my pants down. I slowly moved my hand to her face, caressing her cheek.

"I'll let you have all of me, but I'm not done with you yet."

Her breathes were to fast to let her speak, she just shook her head up and down. A moan fought through her breathes as I gathered her breast with my left hand. I slowly moved to the side of table and lowered my head to her chest.

I could feel her body shiver as I placed a soft kiss between her breasts. Holding the sides of her breasts I brought my mouth to her nipple, gently kissing her left nipple my tongue broke though, tracing a slow circle around her areola. Tasting her left nipple with the tip of my tongue while my fingers teased the other, I saw her head jerk to the side in anticipation. Gently sucking her nipple into my mouth my tongue danced circles around it.

I could feel the goose bumps form across her breasts as her nipples tightened. Moving back and forth between them my mouth explored every inch of her breasts. Firmly massaging her breasts my lips suckled at her nipples. Sucking my cheeks in and releasing I gently pulled each nipple deep into my mouth before releasing it.

My lips found every tender spot around her breasts, I would kiss and gently suck near the crease under her breasts as my fingers teased her nipples. Dragging my tongue around the sides of her breasts and back to her nipples. I could feel her breathing quicken as her body trembled. Her moans got louder as I felt the energy build in her body.

I wanted to hear her scream, I wanted to feel the climax pulse through her body. I raised my head from from her breasts moving it up toward her mouth, using one finger I traced a line down the middle of her body. Past her navel my fingers ran through the small patch of hair, I lowered my hand cupping her full mound as our lips meet.

Her lips were soft, smooth, and plump. I could feel the defined edges of her lips as I caressed them with my own. I felt her lips separate slightly allowing me to gently pull her lower lip between mine. I felt her moan resonate from her mouth into mine as my middle finger pushed down into her wetness.

Her smooth wet crease let my finger move with ease, I lightly teased her entrance as I felt the wetness drip on my finger and down to the table. Her hand firmly grasped the back of my head pulling my lips tighter into hers, my finger teasing her perfect pink pearl I felt her body start to tremble, moving my fingers in circles around her pearl, she held back her screams, panting moans as her legs squeezed together on my hand. My finger slide down forcing its way into her entrance. Curling my finger up inside her I pulled back against the firm flesh that lay above her entrance. Massaging her hidden spot her hips began to jerk as she pushed them into my hand.

My hard cock throbbed as I watched the pleasure course through her body. My cock begged me for more of her, my tongue wanted to taste every part of her. I quickly moved my head down her body, leaving a trail of light kisses. Using my free hand I pried her tense legs apart. Overcome with primal passion my head dove between her legs.

"Aaahhhh, oh my God!" She tried to hold back her scream, but I didn't care. I didn't care who heard us, I had to have every part her. I had to give her every part of me.

My tongue moved up and down her crease. Spreading her lips with my tongue her sweet cum filled my mouth. I felt it coat my tongue, and a pulse ran through my cock as the full flavor filled my mouth. I plunged my tongue deep into her entrance as her legs began to shake again.

My hands grabbing her breasts, as her legs found their way onto my shoulders. My face buried deep into her pussy I could feel her wetness run down my chin. My tongue found every hidden crevice of her pussy. Gently sucking her inner lips I ran my tongue up and down them. Inside and out, I devoured every part of her pussy. Starting at the bottom my tongue licked up through her lips finding her swollen pearl hiding at the top.

Pushing her hood back I gently sucked her clit into my mouth. I heard her scream with pleasure as her hands dug into the sheet below her. Grabbing it tightly her body tensed as my tongue danced circles on her swollen clit, I was forceful, my tongue firmly stroking her in every direction. Moving left to right I used the rougher sides of my tongue to create long strokes across her clit. Coming back to the center and sucking her into my mouth. It felt like her whole pussy was in my mouth as my tongue kept massaging her clit.

Her body was shaking, the sounds coming from her barely resembled words. She was overcome with pleasure, I could feel the climax building again in her body.

She begged me not to stop as I felt her thighs squeeze tightly onto the sides of my head. A river of pleasure moved through her body as her hands pushed my head deeper into her pussy, as her back arched she crested the height of her climax, her body now convulsing with pleasure. I was unrelenting with my tongue, the louder she screamed the deeper I sucked her pussy into my mouth. Her body rolled and jerked as I felt her hands pushing my head away, frantically trying to catch her breath to beg me for mercy.

Her struggles only enraged my instincts, pulses shot through my cock as it begged me to unleash it.

I love these moments, the moments when the slightest breath against her pearl caused her whole body to shake as the pleasure radiated out from it. The moments when the slight touch on her clit short jolts of electricity through her body. Raising my head up I saw what I had done to her body, she laid there powerless, exhausted from the pleasure my tongue brought to her.

Taking in the site in front of me pushed me over the edge. I had to have her now. I had to be inside her and feel her warm tightness squeeze down onto me as I filled her pussy with my cock.

Standing up I lowered my pants, letting my cock spring forward into the cool air of the room. I kneeled on the table just below her. She was still out of breath and unable to speak. I saw her head move up and down, begging me to enter her. The head of my cock laid just above her pussy. Moving it up and down her slit I teased her entrance.

I felt her lips stretching wide as they accepted the head of my throbbing cock. Her wetness instantly coated me as it invited me in. A loud moan burst past her lips as I pushed my cock further inside her. I slowly moved my cock in and out of her pussy, stretching her pussy with each stroke until it could accept my full girth. I saw the pulses shoot through her body as I reached the back of her tunnel. My cock filled her body as her pussy gripped it tightly. I leaned my head down and kissed her passionately as I thrust deeper inside her.

I lost all concept of time and reality. Our bodies lay intertwined on the table wrapped around each other, our rhythms matched perfectly and the sweet sounds that filled the room played a concert in my head. I was lost in the moment as I felt the pressure build deep inside me. My sack tightened and I felt my cock swell as the climax came. My hips pushed forward sharply and I felt my cum pulse down my cock as I pushed it deep inside her. I felt her hips push hard against me as my cum filled her body.

We laid on the table in each others arms, both exhausted trying to catch out breath. Looking up I saw the lights above the table.

12