Deepa's Adventures: Workplace

Story Info
Deepa bottomless, naked, and almost alone in her workplace.
6.2k words
4.46
27.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the characters in the story are above the age of 18.

Deepa was waiting outside the main gate of her residential society for her cab. She was wearing a pink full-sleeve formal shirt, a beige pencil skirt, a white N95 face mask, and a large handbag with long straps hanging near her hips. It had been more than six months since she had last visited her office. She had been working from home for the last six months due to the Covid-19 lockdown. The pandemic situation was getting slightly better, and the lockdown restrictions were getting looser. Much to Deepa's dismay, she had been called to her office for an on call support for a US client that evening. She had to be at the office by 6:00 pm.

The formal attire that she was wearing belonged to her roommate Rima. Her own set of formal clothes, however, was still packed away in trolley bags in Kavya's flat which was opposite to hers. In fact, almost all of her wardrobe was in Kavya's flat. Deepa had been an exhibitionist for the past six months. During the early strict stages of lockdown, she found the thrilling excitement and arousal in not wearing any clothes in front of strangers and friends alike. Kavya was also her 'no-strings-attached' friend and had encouraged and developed Deepa's exhibitionist nature.

Deepa shared a two-bedroom flat with three more girls and shared her room with Rima. Deepa now only kept several sets of underwear and towels with her. She was decent enough to wear them while roaming around her flat in front of her other flatmates, in the living room or kitchen. But insider her own room, even in the presence of Rima, she liked to stay naked. Rima too got used to her naked body. For Rima, the sight of Deepa's curvy breasts and ass and her frizzy-haired pussy, was equal to the sight of her nose; she didn't even notice them anymore.

* * * * *

Deepa was lucky enough to not get fired in the mass downsizing that happened almost five months ago at her company. She suspected that the reason for not getting fired was that she almost did a camgirl kind of striptease show for her manager, Vasan, on a personal video call, who in turn was excited enough to show her his own potbellied naked body. The call was cut short when some lady barged into Vasan's room and caught him naked, jerking off in front of the laptop.

Almost five months after the striptease video call, Deepa got a call one afternoon from Vasan, who asked her to go to the office by evening, to provide on-call support for a US client. She was the one of most experienced employees now, after the mass downsizing.

After the call, Deepa put on only a towel, got out of her flat and crossed the hallway to knock on Kavya's door. Deepa was more careful now about getting out of her flat and going to Kavya's flat with minimum clothing. She couldn't just cross the hallway almost naked, like she used to do before. More and more people came back to their flats in the society, after the lockdown was eased. She did like the added risk of more people coming back to the residential society, and trying not to get caught naked.

A middle-aged woman of the floor was waiting before the lift door, when Deepa was standing outside Kavya's door.

"Hey," the middle-aged woman said.

Deepa was startled when the woman called. She was ready to hear some questions regarding her choice of clothing.

"Yes?"

"Wear a mask even when you're just walking in the hallway," the woman said, "No place is safe. I wear it even when I'm inside my flat. I only remove it for eating, drinking or when I'm in the bathroom."

"Yeah, sure....I'll make sure I wear a mask next time," said Deepa in a fumbled voice.

The woman just stared at her for a moment, clearly looking at her towel. But before she could say anything, the lift door opened and she got inside the lift.

"Where are you now?" Deepa called Kavya on phone, after getting no answer at the door.

"Hey Ms.Nudie, I'm at a supermarket, doing some grocery shopping. I also have to go some places later. I will be back only by late night," Kavya answered.

"Damn it. I need to go to the office in the evening. I need some clothes. Can't just go there in underwear or towel."

"Is Rima home?"

"Not yet, but she'll back by evening."

"Then problem solved. Borrow her fancy formal clothes."

Deepa got back inside her flat, called Rima and asked her to come back home early to lend her her formal clothes. Rima always locked her wardrobe. There was one instance when Deepa had taken Rima's towel and she returned it back in two pieces. Since then Rima had been protective of all her clothes, so no clothing of hers was lying around for Deepa to grab.

Rima came home by around 5:00 pm, much earlier than her usual time. Deepa was sitting on her bed in her towel. As soon as Rima entered the room, Deepa jumped up in relief.

"Hurry up, I need to get dressed quick," said Deepa, "I need to reach my office by 6."

"Gosh, you really need to keep a set or two of clothes with you just for emergency situations like these," said Rima opening her locked wardrobe and tossing a pink full-sleeve shirt and a pencil skirt on Deepa's bed.

Deepa quickly undid her towel, standing totally naked for a second, and then hastily put on the clothes.

"What about your underwear?"

"No time for that, I'm booking a cab right now," said Deepa grabbing her phone.

"You could have worn them before I came."

"I forgot, force of habit," said Deepa now grabbing her handbag and slinging them on her shoulder.

"You do have money, keys, employee ID card and other stuffs with you right?"

"I have them all in my handbag," said Deepa, "Shit the cab is just two minutes away from here. Need to go fast."

* * * * *

As soon as Deepa got inside the cab, she realised that the shirt was probably a bit tight for her, as it constricted her both across the breasts and abdomen area. Her bust was visibly contoured by the tight shirt, and the plain pink colour didn't help the fact that her nipples were making poking impressions through the shirt. A slight nipple erection would be more than clearer to anyone looking at her breasts. Anyone could make out that Deepa was braless.

The traffic on the road was still heavy at various intersections. Deepa checked the time on her phone and it was around 5:45 pm. She got nervous, she didn't wanna look bad in the eyes of the client by arriving late at the office. There was to be an initial introduction call at 6:00 pm, to inform the client about Deepa being present for the support. The traffic was moving slowly and with each brake that the cab driver applied, Deepa's heartbeat got faster.

By the time Deepa reached the gate of her office complex, it was 5:55 pm. She walked briskly and realised that she was hearing high heels. She hadn't worn them for a long time now, and she almost felt like never having walked with them before.

"A flat shoe would have been better," said Deepa, cursing herself.

The walk from the main gate to the main entrance of the building seemed like running in a sack race as the pencil skirt restricted her walk. Deepa was quite shocked to find Rima's clothes to be so tight for her, she had always assumed that she and Rima were physically alike.

At the entrance door of the building, a guard was standing with an infrared thermometer gun. She was now worried that the constant worry from the past few minutes and her struggling walk would have surely increased her body temperature, as she could feel she was about to sweat profusely. The security guard looked at her temperature and then slightly looked at her braless shirt before directing her to the hand sanitiser stand, which had a paddle at the bottom. It was made so that the sanitiser nozzle would be contactless. She almost lost balance trying to hit the paddle with her heels. After sanitising her hand, she was about to walk towards the door.

"Ma'am, your ID card?" said the guard.

Deepa felt stupid and hastily searched for her employee ID card in her handbag. She took it out, flashed it to the guard, who quickly nodded and then she began to jog.

She walked past the large, wide and emptied reception area and reception desk, where the lady receptionist was visibly sleeping. Fortunately her office was on the ground floor and she took off her heels and started running towards her office entrance.

She checked the large digital clock on the wall at the reception area and it was 6:03 pm. She expected a call from Vasan in a couple of minutes. She was right, as she got a call from him just as she was about to enter her office space.

"Hi Rima, have you reached office yet?" said Vasan.

"I'm just entering now," said Deepa.

"Please login soon. It's almost time. Okay? Bye," said Vasan.

After getting past the office entrance door, and small office reception area, Deepa walked down a small hallway leading to a large entrance door. She placed her employee ID card on the access lock of the door. The door opened to a large open office floor which seated around hundred employees. There were seven long tables on the office floor, each seating around eight employees on both sides of the table. There was a long division wall along the centre of each table, and computer monitors placed against both sides of the division wall. The division wall was as tall as the monitors. The seats on the same side of the table didn't have any partition between them.

Unfortunately for Deepa, her seat was at the further end from the floor entrance. The door she opened was from the northern end of the floor, and her desk was at the second row from the southern end, facing the southern wall. The spaces between the tables were unnecessarily huge. She ran across the length of the floor to her seat, dropped the heels and the bag, logged in to her computer, checked the work email to see the number to dial, and joined the conference call from her office desk phone.

The client joined the call just a minute after she joined. There wasn't much work for her apparently, as one of the client's application was under upgrade and Deepa would only be required to monitor and help if there were any discrepancies during the upgrade. After initial introduction with the client and review of the upgrade process, Deepa was free again. She was so exhausted that she removed the face mask and kept it near the keyboard.

Deepa got up again to walk back the length of the office floor to drink some water from the water purifier kept at the northeast corner. She gulped down three glasses of water, as she had been anxious for the past half an hour or so.

The first thing she noticed after drinking the water was that she was barefoot. She couldn't believe that she didn't even realise the touch of the soft carpet of the floor against her bare feet.

The next thing she noticed was that the shirt and the skirt was basically suffocating her. Somehow three glasses of water made her abdomen slightly larger for the tight shirt and skirt.

"I can't breathe properly in this tight shirt and skirt," she said to herself.

While walking back to her seat across, she unzipped her skirt. The skirt was so tight that it did not fall down, even after the unzipping.

"Not only is this suffocating, this is also restricting my leg movements," she said to herself after reaching near her chair.

She looked around the whole office floor for a while. She wasn't really sure if she was going to be the only one in the office that evening. The normal office working hours were usually from 9 to 6, unless of course, if there were some offshore clients, like the one Deepa was dealing with. After downsizing, very few people worked for the US clients, and from that office, only Deepa and Vasan.

"Nobody is gonna come this late in the evening", she said to herself and pulled the tight skirt down to her feet.

She was now standing bottomless in the whole office floor, with only a shirt covering her body. The shirt was only long enough to cover upper half of her ass and it barely covered her pussy in the front. She was aroused by standing bottomless in her workplace, causing her nipples to get hard poking through the shirt, and a slight wetness in her pussy

She kicked the skirt away and sat on the chair. The feeling of the soft comfortable office chair on her naked ass and the back of the thighs aroused her even more.

"I wish I could touch myself right now," she said.

Before she could even let her fingers touch her pussy, she heard a voice on the office phone speaker.

"Hello?" said Deepa after quickly umuting the phone.

"Hi Deepa, I just wanted to inform you that things are running smooth for now," said the US client.

"Yes, that's great. Please don't hesitate to inform me, even if you find any slight inconsistencies," said Deepa.

"Will let you know," said the US client.

After the call, she got self-aware about working for the important client. She decided to do some serious work and checked the statuses of the running process required for the application upgrade. At this rate, she concluded, it would take an hour to finish the upgrade.

She slid her chair backwards and reached for the skirt lying on the floor and then placed it on the left armrest of her chair.

Deepa felt the constrictions of her shirt once again, as she almost leaned back on her chair. One thing she liked about her office chair was that it reclined back easily and basically she could just look up at the ceiling. She reclined the back of the chair at the maximum angle, and rested herself. The thought of touching herself in the office was again making her nipples harder and her pussy wetter.

She unbuttoned the top two buttons after the collar button of the shirt, slid her right hand in to feel her left breast, circled the nipple with her fingers and pinched it. She bit her lower lips and reached for her crotch with another hand, to start touching herself.

"Let me have one orgasm before I get back to work," she told herself.

Keeping one hand on her crotch to play with her pussy, she used the other hand to unbutton her whole shirt and then removed and dropped it down.

"Why not do a streak across the floor?" she thought.

She pretended that the office was crowded and the employees were working in their usual office hours. She put on her heels, covered her boobs with one arm and her pussy with another hand, slightly bent over to hide at the level of the table division walls. She then straightened up, went to aisle and rushed past the tables with her hands still covering her sexy parts, imagining dozens of employees looking at her direction. She imagined a male employee turning back to look at her naked ass bouncing as she ran past him.

She reached the water purifier again, trying to stay covered from the eyes of the imaginary employees in the last row, turning back from their monitors and the employees at the other side of the table standing up to look over the division wall at a naked Deepa, wearing nothing but heels.

Deepa bent over to fill glass with water and deliberately drank from it in such a way that some of the water spilled on the area below her neck and then it dripped down on her breasts.

She couldn't control her arousal as the water droplets touched her nipples. She began masturbating right there, closing her eyes, exploring each part of her body with her fingers. She imagined every employee present at the floor, keenly watching her show.

She fingered her pussy with one hand and felt the roundness of her ass with other, occasionally sliding her fingers in the asscrack. She couldn't stand any longer and had trembling legs when she came hard. She opened her eyes after the delightful orgasm to find that not a single soul was present apart from her in the whole office floor. She walked back slowly to her seat, smiling at herself, feeling elated that she had done the riskiest masturbation yet.

As soon as she sat back on her chair, she heard the beeping sound of the access lock opening. Someone had entered the office floor. She slowly raised herself, with the support of both the hands on the armrest of the chair, and looked over her shoulder, over the half a dozen partition walls of the tables. A man was walking towards her direction. It was Vasan, who was recognisable even with the mask!

Deepa's heart jumped to her mouth. She was completely naked. She had no idea that Vasan was about to visit the office. She quickly picked the shirt and buttoned it in haste. She realised that she had no time to put on the tight skirt, so she picked the skirt from the chair armrest and dropped it under the table, beneath her feet. She pulled herself with the chair closer to the table, so that the lower half of her body was hidden under the table. She picked up the handbag and tucked it on her left side in the chair, so that the left side of her naked thigh was hidden.

Even though she was staring hard at her monitor, she could feel from the side of her eye that Vasan was in fact walking inside her row towards her seat. Her heartbeat had never been so fast.

Vasan picked up a seat three seats away from her on the left. She cursed the office for having an open floor, with no partitions between seats on the same side of the table.

"Hi," came the dreadful greeting from Vasan.

She turned slightly to face him.

"Hi," said Deepa with a trembling smile on her face.

She still remembered the cam show that both of them did to each other on their last video call. She never really imagined that she would meet him again face to face. Vasan was well dressed in a grey mask, matching his grey formal shirt and black formal pants. He had a large pot belly, but a pretty face.

"I'm maintaining the distance, you know, the Covid-19 safety protocol, so I'm taking a seat here," said Vasan with a chuckle, "You should wear your mask. Now that you're not alone in the floor."

"Oh right," said Deepa, picking up the mask with shaking hands.

As she put on her mask, she realised that her top two buttons after the collar button was still open. Without even eyeing Vasan, she quickly buttoned them again. Her constant worry was if Vasan could figure out her bottomless state, if her naked thigh was visible from where Vasan was sitting, if she had positioned her handbag appropriately to hide it.

"It's too cold here right," said Vasan, "They should adjust the AC I think."

"Yes," said Deepa, nodding her head, still not facing him.

She didn't wanna have any small talk with him. She kicked her skirt further inside, under the table, so that it was away from Vasan's view.

"I'm sorry you had to come here, but our company and the client are so paranoid that they wouldn't let us have any call other than on the office desk phones," said Vasan.

"Yeah."

It was 6.30 pm, less than an hour before the upgrade was over. She hoped that somehow Vasan would leave before her.

"There was no need for you to come here Vasan," said Deepa, "I could handle it myself."

"I'm actually attending a meeting with some other US clients too. Back to back calls, so it could be at least two hours before I leave," said Vasan.

Deepa's heart sank when she heard it. She now had to wait for at least two hours before Vasan left the office. She still felt weird thinking about her and Vasan masturbating to each other on the video call. But Vasan was behaving like it never happened.

* * * * *

It was 7:00 pm and there was less than half an hour left for the upgrade to be complete. Vasan was wearing the desk phone headset to join the meeting. Deepa was just browsing the internet to pass her time. With Vasan near her, she felt she shouldn't be on her phone, so she wasted her time by clicking random news websites instead. But she also felt the need to pee. She knew she had to get up and walk past Vasan to reach the bathroom. She extended one of her feet to feel the skirt. But to her surprise, she couldn't feel any cloth material, except the floor carpet. She tried extending her other foot to find it. But it was still in vain. She couldn't hold her any pee any longer. She thought of dashing past Vasan, as Vasan wouldn't be able to say or do anything much, being still on call.

12