Deepa's Adventures: Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasan removed the phone headset he was wearing.

"I'm gonna go and take a piss," he said to Deepa with a smile.

Deepa too nodded with a smile. As Vasan got up from his seat, Deepa now had to decide between searching for her skirt under the table and taking a piss in the bathroom. Deepa slowly raised from her chair to find Vasan disappear in the hallway going to the south of the floor, past the southern wall, which led to the bathroom area. Deepa quickly ran towards the same direction as the ladies and gents bathrooms were opposite to each other.

Though no one was present in the office floor for now, she pulled the hem of her skirt to cover her crotch, exposing much of her bouncy ass.

After entering the bathroom and taking a long piss in a stall, she watched herself in the wide bathroom mirror behind the sink, as she washed her hands. There was something sexy about wearing only a full-sleeve formal shirt, with the curves of her hips and thighs clearly exposed and the hem of her skirt barely covering her crotch.

"If only I had brought my phone here, I could have taken a bathroom mirror selfie," she thought.

She almost had an irresistible urge to touch herself again, watching her own bottomless reflection in the mirror. But she had to get back to her seat before Vasan got out of the gents bathroom. There was a remote chance that Vasan and Deepa could open their respective bathroom doors and face each other. Deepa slowly opened the bathroom door and saw the gents bathroom door was still closed. She assumed that Vasan hadn't come out of the bathroom, so she ran to her seat, pulling down the hem of the shirt to cover her crotch. As she entered the office floor, she was relieved to see that Vasan was not back in his seat yet.

She rushed to her seat and got down on her knees to look under the table. The skirt was missing! She couldn't understand where the skirt could've gone. She crawled a little more under the table. But it was nowhere to be found. She got up and checked her handbag, if she had mistakenly put the skirt in it. But she heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

Deepa quickly positioned herself on the chair like before, placing her handbag between her left hip and the left corner of the chair to hide her naked legs. She realised that Vasan was coming from the northern end of the floor, which didn't make sense if he was to come out of the bathroom. But she didn't wanna ask or think about it as Vasan took his seat.

She almost expected some words from Vasan, but he just put on the phone headsets again.

* * * * *

"I think the application upgrade is over and successful," said the US client on the phone to Deepa, half an hour later.

"Yes, I did a status check on the application after the upgrade. Everything seems fine," said Deepa.

"Thanks Deepa for supporting us on the upgrade. I will send an email stating its completion," said the client.

Deepa was relieved that no issue occurred during the upgrade. But her main concern was to find her lost skirt without Vasan noticing. Vasan was still engrossed in his call. Deepa couldn't decide her next step. She just sat there for a while. And like that five minutes, then fifteen and then thirty minutes passed since the upgrade was over.

Vasan turned his face to her, which made Deepa attentive and conscious again of her semi-naked state. He took off his headset and smiled at her.

"Seems like the upgrade is over," said Vasan.

"Yes," said Deepa with an unnatural nod.

"I just received a mail from the US client, he seems to be happy."

"Yeah, that's great."

"It's actually good right? Appreciations like these only strengthen our relationships with our clients. And the client might expect future collaboration from the same employees that they felt satisfied with, in this case you."

"To be honest, I didn't do much for this upgrade. It was just a click or two, to check the upgrade and application status," said Deepa.

"I don't know. Anyway, I think your work for today is done, you can go home now."

Deepa had been dreading this exact thing since Vasan entered the office this evening. She nodded to him, but she knew she just couldn't get up from her seat bottomless in front of him.

Vasan was busy again on his phone call as he put on the headset again.

"What if I just dash past him," Deepa thought, "There's no way he could stop me. He's busy on his phone call. How does it matter if he sees my ass when I walk past him? He has seen more naked than this."

Deepa fastened the straps of handbag across her upper body like a seat-belt.

"A quick dash is all I need to do," said Deepa taking a deep breath.

She made some room to get up by pushing her chair back, removed the handbag from the side of the chair to her lap. She once more side-eyed Vasan, who was still busy on his call. She then got up and did a quick walk and almost jogged past him. Deepa didn't even think about the back of her shirt, as it got crumpled while sitting on the chair for a long time, and exposed her whole ass.

Just as she reached the end of the row, she heard Vasan's voice from behind.

"Deepa...Deepa"

Deepa didn't think of turning back and ran towards the bathroom.

Although the distance between her seat and the bathroom wasn't much, she began panting in front of the bathroom sink and mirror.

"Now I have to plan to get out of the office and reach my flat, without anybody seeing my naked bottom half," she said to herself in the mirror.

The whole situation was making her horny again, but she needed to focus on getting out from there.

"I think I should call someone, either Rima or Kavya," thought Deepa.

She took out her phone, but she got a text from Vasan.

"Hey Deepa. I know about your little adventure. Kindly come back to your seat if you want your skirt back."

Deepa couldn't believe what she just read. But it made some sense to her. She slowly got out of her bathroom, positioning her bag in front of her crotch. She took slow steps, mostly in nervousness. But she was left with no other choice. As she entered the office floor and then her row, Vasan was still on the call. She stood at some distance from him.

Vasan rotated his chair to the left to face her and took out the headset. Before he was able to open his mouth, Deepa spoke out first.

"You really aren't attending any phone call, right?"

Vasan had his mouth open to speak something else, but he changed its shape again to answer her.

"Well, technically I'm taking part in the call. But I'm not contributing much to it," said Vasan, "And talking about your state of undress here."

"Give me back my skirt," snapped Deepa.

"I will, I assure you. But you need to do something for me."

"Don't expect me to give you a blowjob or handjob," said Deepa curtly.

"Well, I want to tell you that I follow the Covid-19 safety protocols very strictly," said Vasan, "So, you can just show me your whole naked body, just the front part, that's enough. I already have your round naked ass captured on my phone."

"What? When?"

"Oh, come on, I knew you were not wearing anything down there as soon as I reached here," said Vasan, "What kind of clothing exposes so much of your thighs, unless of course if you're just wearing panties. But to my surprise, you aren't even wearing that! I made the excuse of going to the bathroom and closely watched behind my back to see what you were gonna do in my absence. Of course sitting in an AC room for a long time with minimum clothing surely makes you pee. As soon as I saw you walking the aisle, I got inside the bathroom and saw you rush inside the ladies bathroom. I went back to our row after that. I wanted to see if you had hidden something inside that big handbag of yours, surely you wouldn't have arrived like this from your home. But I found it empty. I looked under the table and I found your skirt lying deep inside, right under the middle of the table. I grabbed it and hid it in one of my drawers and went in the back rows, lying low behind the division walls. Once you came back from the bathroom, I was surprised to see that you were actually without panties. And when you crawled down under the table to search for your skirt, I took a photo of your naked ass."

Vasan sent the photo to Deepa. Deepa looked at her phone and for a second admired the photo of her round ass.

"Come on Deepa, you know what to do," said Vasan.

Deepa pushed her handbag from the front of her crotch to her side.

"Drop that handbag, it's too much of a cover."

Deepa dropped it down and began to unbutton the tight shirt. She didn't look at him and kept looking sideways at the southern wall of the office floor as she unbuttoned her whole shirt, pulled the placket of the shirt on both sides to expose her whole naked front, right from the neck to the boobs, down the abdomen to the frizzy-haired pussy and sexy legs.

She looked at Vasan again to see a large erection visible through his pants, and Vasan taking a photo of her exposed frontal naked body.

"Don't worry, you have your mask on," said Vasan.

He then pulled out a drawer near his seat, took out the skirt and threw it at her. Deepa kept looking at him, without looking at her skirt, as she stepped inside it.

"Hey, who was the lady who found you masturbating at me on the video call," asked Deepa.

"Oh, that was my mom."

"What?"

"Just kidding, that was my wife," said Vasan, "Thankfully she thought that I was just watching porn, and not a live video call."

Deepa felt something odd once she zipped her skirt. She looked down and found that the skirt was cut so short that it just covered her ass and all of the thighs in her front and back and everything below that was exposed.

Vasan took out a pair of scissors from the drawer and made a snipping gesture in the air.

"I modified it while you ran bottomless to the ladies room."

Deepa was angry at Vasan, but somehow thrilled too. She wanted to shout at him and feel violated, but she couldn't. She still kept a menacing face and bent down to pick her handbag from the floor. But just as she bent down, she heard a ripping noise.

"Shit."

"What was that?" asked Vasan.

She got up and placed her hand at her asscrack. Her skirt was now ripped apart at the back, clearing a large slit and exposing her asscrack.

"I didn't plan that, it's purely an accident," said Vasan raising his hands and controlling a giggle.

Deepa now rotated the waistband of her skirt to bring the large slit on the right side of her hip. She adjusted the handbag on her right hip to cover the slit. The top of her thighs to the heels were exposed but she didn't have any choice.

"Fuck you!" snapped Deepa and turned around to leave the office floor.

She walked out from the office space and began booking for a cab back to her flat. The woman sitting at the reception desk of the office complex was clearly amused by such a short skirt and so did the security guard at the entrance of the building. The guard clearly remembered her wearing a longer skirt while she entered the building. Outside the main gate of the office complex, Deepa had to wait for the cab, constantly conscious of her near naked lower body. Fortunately the dim streetlights and lesser crowd in the streets meant lesser eyes on her. As soon as the cab arrived she jumped right inside it.

Once she reached her residential society, the walk back to her flat from her society gate and the reception lobby of her building was met with security guards eyeing at her fully exposed legs and her almost exposed lower ass.

As she got inside the lift and saw her reflection on the lift wall, she realised that the two buttons after the collar button on the shirt was still open. She basically showed the whole cleavage and much of her breasts to everyone after she left the office building.

As the lift door opened on the fifth floor where Deepa lived, she came out of the lift wearing only her heels, the shirt and skirt rolled in her arms. She stood outside Kavya's door in the hallway and rang the doorbell.

She heard one more lift reach the floor. Out came from the lift the same middle-aged woman whom she met in the afternoon. The woman kept staring at Deepa in total shock as she walked past her. Deepa placed the handbag to cover her ass.

"At least I'm wearing the face mask right?" she said.

The woman was even more shocked to hear this and rushed back to her flat.

"Hey Ms. Nudie, you're actually nude!" said Kavya staring at Deepa from top to bottom as she opened the door.

"Come on Kavya, I need a good fuck," said Deepa as she entered the flat, closed the door behind her, dropped the handbag, shirt and skirt and grabbed Kavya to kiss her.

"Whoa whoa, what happened?" said Kavya slightly pushing Deepa away.

"Vasan teased me so much in the office, that I wanted to fuck him right there," said Deepa and continued kissing Kavya.

They both pleasured each other, their naked bodies entangled as they both lay on the large sofa in the living room.

* * * * *

Deepa entered her flat after having a good fuck with Kavya. She found Sheena and Sahaana, her other two flatmates, sitting in the living room, scrolling on their phone. Both of them looked up and had their mouths wide open, seeing a nude Deepa wearing only a handbag and heels, with some other pieces of clothing in her hand.

"Hope you girls ate dinner, because mosquitoes are gonna enter your open mouths," said Deepa.

She knew she would hear a good deal of rage from Rima as she entered her room.

"What, my skirt is torn? There's nothing left of it? How is this possible?" shouted Rima once she saw the remaining piece of her skirt.

Deepa wanted to explain Rima about Vasan cutting her skirt short, but she decided to stay quiet.

"I'm not gonna lend you any more of my clothes," said Rima, almost crying, "I don't care if you go to your office naked now."

Deepa just jumped on her bed and lay down, blocking out Rima's ranting in the background and thinking about the great sex she just had with Kavya and even greater adventure she had in her workplace.

The End

12