Deepening Friendships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished, Amanda moved her head down along my body, her tongue tracing a line across my flat stomach. I responded in kind. Then her pussy was in front of me, her legs wide apart, the lips of her cunt engorged with her passion and open like a flower. I stroked it lightly and then pushed two fingers deep inside her. I was rewarded by her gasp of pleasure and the feel of her fingers inside my cunt, stroking, probing. Then her tongue found my clitoris and I found myself in a haze of pure pleasure as my whole body lit up.

She knew perfectly what to do, gentle in the places where I liked it gentle, harder and insistent at exactly the right places and times. I licked and sucked her clitoris in return, trying to tongue her in the same wonderful that she was tonguing me: licking, sucking, pushing my tongue into her cunt beside my fingers. She was bucking now against my face. But I wanted more.

"I want... I want... everything," I said, my voice muffled by Amanda's cunt. "Matt, get over here and fuck me while Amanda licks me. I want your dick in me." Surely the men would be hard again by now.

"Yes, get here," Amanda said. "Sam, Matt."

I felt a hot, hard dick pressing against my backside and then I felt Amanda take hold of it and start to guide towards my waiting cunt. I was aware that it was Sam, but I didn't care. Matt lay behind Amanda, his dick between her legs. I took the tip, kissing it lovingly and then guided it towards Amanda's wet, wet cunt. Gently I inserted the tip and watched as Matt slowly pushed in and his whole shaft slid out of sight. Watching his knob disappear inside her cunt was particularly thrilling. Then the men were completely inside us and started fucking.

I licked at Amanda and Matt's junction, the base of his shaft as he slid in and out, and her clitoris, while Amanda did the same to me. We quickly fell into a wonderful rhythm. As Sam pushed into me, I would respond to his movement, which pushed Amanda's face harder against my cunt. These movements exactly reflected and complemented Matt's thrusting and my sucking. I could almost immediately feel the familiar tension building. The feeling from my cunt, with Sam's dick pumping in and out, with Amanda's lips and tongue on my clitoris, was exquisite, so good as to be almost more than I could bear. My arousal was increased by the sight of Matt's strong hard dick pumping in and out of Amanda's pretty cunt right in front of my eyes and by the taste and texture of her cunt and his dick on my mouth.

The pleasure levels rapidly built to an almost unendurable level. The I saw the signs that Matt was about to come, the unmistakable change in his rhythm. Knowing that I was about to see his hot sperm spurting into Amanda's cunt was enough to set me off. The waves of release flashed through me, incredibly intense and satisfying.

I shouted with ecstasy. "I'm coming, I'm coming, Oh my God."

"Yes" gasped Matt. "Yes."

I could actually see his dick pulsing as the waves of sperm jetted up it to spurt out deep into Amanda. Then I could see the sperm, mixed with Amanda's juices, coating his dick as it shook and shivered on each stroke. Even as my orgasm continued to pulsate through my body, I reached out my tongue to taste the delightful familiar taste of his sperm mixed with the extra spice of Amanda's juices.

Moments after Matt, Amanda started coming. I could clearly see the pulsations running through her and I could feel her body convulsing with the intensity of her orgasm. Then Sam was coming and I could feel the hot wet slipperiness as his sperm jetted into me.

After we had recovered a little, we sat on the bed, holding one another, sipping champagne, talking, telling each other how we had felt. We agreed that we had just had one of the most intense orgasms of our lives.

"You licked me just so well. I thought Matt was good at it, but oh my God," I told Amanda, leaning over to kiss her softly.

"Well, you see, I've got a cunt too," she replied, laughing delightedly. "And the fact that you've got a cunt too showed. You know what feels good and you licked me so well."

"That's as may be," said Matt. "But it wasn't just you. Sam sucked my dick better than it's ever been sucked, and I thought that it wasn't possible to better than you."

"Well, you see, I've got a cock too. I know what feels good," Sam laughed, parroting Amanda's words. "Yes, and Matt on my cock was out of this world too," he continued.

"This has always been one of fantasies, but in real life it was better than I could ever have imagined," Amanda added. "I've always wanted to see two men together."

The men were already getting hard again, their dicks growing. Matt absent-mindedly stroked his as it reached it full size. It was a sight that always got my juices flowing, although God knows, at the moment I didn't need any extra stimulus.

Amanda spoke again. "Sam knows, but I've never told you. I have experimented a little with other women in the past. Sam has always wanted to see me with another woman and I've always wanted to be with a man and a woman at the same time. But we never did anything about it. Now I wish we had tried sooner."

"I've got another fantasy that I would like to try," I said.

"What? asked Matt. "Anything you want, darling." He kissed me hard.

"My fantasy has always been to be with two men at once. Their hands all over my body. Their two dicks." I answered.

In answer, both Sam and Matt moved over to me and Matt began to kiss me hotly on the mouth.

"May I?" Sam asked Amanda.

"As long as I get my turn soon," she told him.

With that, Sam lowered his head to my left nipple, kissing and sucking it to its full size. Matt joined him to treat my other nipple the same way. Two hands moved down my body, between my legs. Sam rubbed my clitoris, while Matt started finger fucking me. Delicious. I was moaning again and my hips responded almost as if they had a life of their own. Sam's hand moved again and I realized that he had put a finger into my cunt with Matt. The two fingers moving in and out were absolutely fabulous.

I reached for their dicks and held one in each hand, squeezing, rubbing and pulled them towards my face. The two men got to their knees and moved towards my head, obeying my unspoken request. I held their dicks touching together and rubbed them softly against one another. I tried to get them both into my mouth, but they were too big. I licked them both and then sucked one and then the other, never letting go with my hands. Two beautiful, big dicks in my hands. My pleasure was so intense.

I rolled over, still alternately kissing and sucking the two dicks that I was rubbing together. "Fuck me. Please. Fuck me," I said as I raised myself to my hands and knees.

Matt moved round behind me and I felt Amanda guiding his raging dick into my cunt. As he pushed into my urgent cunt, I started sucking Sam's dick in earnest. It was glorious, a fantasy fulfilled: a dick in my cunt and dick in my mouth; both men grunting and thrusting; the taste and feel of Sam's dick in my mouth, the feel of Matt fucking me, his dick pumping firmly in and out, each stroke a wonderful new experience, reinforcing the sensations from the stroke before.

Amanda sat beside us watching, her face alight with passion and enjoyment. She reached under me to pull and pinch at one of my nipples. I could see that with her other hand she was alternately rubbing her clitoris and finger fucking herself. I became even hotter.

"Harder, harder," I gasped.

Matt lengthened his stroke, pushing harder and harder into me. I was in heaven.

Then he leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "Would like to be double fucked?"

It was part of my fantasy, as Matt well knew. I loved his dick in my cunt and I loved it in my ass. Now I had a chance to have dicks in both holes at the same time.

"Oh yes, oh yes," I whispered. "Please."

Sam lay on his back and I straddled him, impaling myself on his dick. Matt knelt behind me and I leant forward to open myself up to him. Amanda put some lubricant on my ass and fingered it so that it relaxed, open and ready and then, gently, slowly, inserted Matt's dick into my ass. He pushed in gently, almost as if he was feeling his way. With Sam's dick already in my cunt, I felt incredibly stretched and it hurt a little at first, but the sheer intensity of sexual feeling quickly overcame it. I felt so full and the extra pressure intensified how well I could feel everything. I could feel the full length of both their dicks with stunning clarity. As I became accustomed to the sensation, the two men began thrusting, one in, the other moving out at the same time. I became an animal, just living for pure pleasure, grunting and thrusting back at the two dicks as they thrust slowly in and out. I was so filled, so fulfilled.

"Oh," gasped Sam, talking to Matt. "I can feel your dick rubbing against mine from her ass. I can even feel the ridge around your knob as it slides past mine. And it's so tight. It's glorious."

"Me, too," said Matt, gasping and groaning as he spoke. "Oh, Jenny, fucking your ass is just so good. I always love fucking it, but this is even better. It is so tight, squeezing hard on my dick, and I can clearly feel Sam's dick moving. It's just unbelievable."

I was beyond words. The intensity of feeling was beyond anything I had ever felt before. I could feel my next orgasm building, the delicious tension growing. I was tingling over my whole body, but all the sensations seemed to concentrate themselves so incredibly in my cunt and ass.

"I'm coming," I screamed and then, as the full force of my release hit, lapsed into incoherent moans.

Vaguely, I became aware of Amanda saying: "My turn now."

I was so spent that I was only dimly aware of the men withdrawing from me to go for a quick wash and then returning to kiss, stroke and lick Amanda. Like me, she tried to suck on both their dicks at the same time, but also like me, was unable to accommodate them both at once. By now, my strength was returning and I was taking a very strong interest in what they were doing. My fingers strayed to my cunt to massage and knead at my clitoris while the other three experimented with several positions. They finished up with Amanda lying on back with her ass on the very edge of the low bed so that Matt could kneel between her legs and fuck her, while she took the whole of Sam's dick into her mouth.

"Now," she asked. "Double fuck me. Just like you double fucked Jenny."

Matt lay on his back. and she straddled him, taking his cock into her cunt. She leant forward, exposing her ass, and I softly rubbed it over her pretty puckered ass hole, probing with my finger tip, opening it up and getting it ready for Sam's dick. I took the opportunity to stroke and squeeze Matt's dick as it moved slowly in and out of her cunt. Sam was kneeling behind her, his dick rock hard, waiting impatiently. When I judged she was ready, I rubbed more lubricant onto his dick and then gently engaged the tip with her ass. Fascinated I watched as he slowly moved back and forth, and pushed his dick in a little further with every stroke until it was completely buried inside her.

Both men started to pump in alternating rhythm, one pushing in while the other pulled out. Almost immediately, Amanda began to gasp and moan with pleasure, her hips gyrating as much as they could, pinned as she was by the two dicks buried in her.

"So good," she moaned. "So good. How come I waited so long to try this?"

Then she just seemed to explode, writhing, gasping, moaning, as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I knew just how she felt, totally filled, totally fucked, totally wonderful.

I still wanted more and within moments I was lying on my back, with Matt buried up his balls inside me, fucking slowly and powerfully, thrusting the full length of his dick in and out.

I could feel other hands touching me, stroking Matt's balls where they hung between my legs. Then I became aware that Amanda was rubbing his ass.

"Oh, God yes," he moaned. "Push your finger into me. I always love that. Oh yes."

I could tell from the way he moved that she had done as he asked.

Then, through the waves of pleasure that were washing through me, I could see Sam moving up behind Matt and somehow I knew that Amanda was guiding his dick into Matt's ass.

Matt lay still as Sam pushed in, getting used to the sensation. I could feel the added weight of Sam pushing Matt's dick further into me. Then Sam began to fuck slowly, each thrust driving Matt's dick deep into my cunt. It felt as if Sam's dick went right through Matt and into me as if the two men were both fucking my cunt at the same time. Matt was moaning, gasping, twitching, loving the pleasure signals that his ass and dick were feeling.

I was sinking again into an oblivion in which nothing existed except pleasure. All I could feel was each stroke of Matt's dick the imaginary combined dick, each stroke building on the sensations that had gone before, the feelings getting more intense as I moved towards orgasm.

The rhythm sped up and Sam too was gasping. "I'm going to come," he whispered.

"Me too," added Matt in a gasp.

I felt the rhythm change again as Sam's dick shuddered in release and then Matt was coming, jetting into my cunt. Again I had the unbelievable feeling as if both men were coming in my cunt at the same time. The thought, combined with feeling of Matt's hard dick and jetting sperm, sent me off again and I came in a long gasping, groaning, writhing orgasm.

It wasn't until next morning that Matt had the thought, "How do we get the family room again tonight after all the fuss we made yesterday?"

12