Deepest Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Lord—a-ah! More...I need more," Fiadh pleaded.

Obliging, one of Darragh's fingers probed at her entrance before sliding in. She gasped, clenching down hard onto the thick digit; her hole had taken it so readily—there had been no resistance to Darragh's plunge inside. The Lord pumped it in and out of her at a steady rhythm. Fiadh's mind went wild as loud moans tumbled from her lips. He was reaching farther than she had ever been able to on her own. It wasn't long before the tension of pleasure building within her was threatening to release.

"I-I'm close, Lord Darragh! I'm going—a-ah—I-I'm going to—!"

The world nearly whited out as Fiadh came, tightening around Darragh's finger as he continued to thrust it mercilessly. She came down from her orgasm at the feeling of something hot, broad, and hard pushing itself through her clamping thighs and over her still-twitching pussy. Looking down, she saw Darragh's massive cock jutting out from between her legs. She panted strenuously, moaning as it throbbed against her, shining with her excessive juices.

Fiadh tentatively ran one of her hands over the glans that was about the size of her fist. It leaked from the tip and she spread the clear fluid down the shaft. "This is what a man's cock is like", she thought, slowly stroking the turgid flesh.

Darragh groaned, trembling behind her. His hands moved from her shoulders to clasp around her sides and over her breasts.

"Put your wrist into it more...ahhh, yes," he said, speaking from the depths of his chest. "You're a natural, my dear. Like that...faster."

Soon enough, he was thrusting his hips into Fiadh's backside. Her voice was loud and needy, the Lord's name repeated on her tongue as he fucked between her soft, slippery, yielding thighs. His grunts rumbled through her body as she grew mesmerized by the lewd sight of his member being pleasured by her flesh alone, spurting periodically as her thighs milked out his precum. It pressed and stroked against her pussy and she continued to leak profusely onto it. She could feel its hot, pulsing thickness; each popped vein passed deliciously over her engorged folds.

Lord Darragh's scent swirled around her. Wood, earthiness, and a heady musk of arousal strong enough for her to almost taste. His skin had become slick with sweat and his chest heaved against her back, his hot breath panting over the top of her head. The Lord began to moan unabashedly as his pace grew. His hands squeezed at her breasts, fondling them and stroking her intensely sensitive nipples.

"My Lord!" Fiadh cried, now frantic to have Darragh inside her before he lost himself to pleasure and came like this. "Please—ah—ahhh—I need—I need—!"

Fiadh didn't have to say anything more as Lord Darragh paused in his thrusting, lifted her up and guided her back down onto his cock. His hands still held her thighs as she fell back against him, moaning as she came the second his member was stretching her wide. The fertility charm had kept her loose and slick, and it plunged inside her with ease. She couldn't take all of him, but he pushed as far as he could go. The feeling of a cock within her was new and acutely exciting; she could feel his racing pulse running through it— his warm, living body joined with hers.

A glance downward showed Fiadh her abdomen bulging with him. It should have frightened her, but instead excitement ran through her as she gazed upon her distended flesh. Their bodies remained still for a moment, shivering together until Darragh spoke.

"You're burning inside...twitching over me," he breathed. His thrusts into her began slowly, pulling whimpering moans from her. "Your body is urgent for my seed. It wants me to cum deep...It wants me to breed your womb."

Fiadh felt herself clamp hard onto Darragh's cock. "Yes...yes..."

It was all she could say, and moments later any other coherent words she tried to muster were lost in a string of carnal sounds as Darragh started to roughly pound himself up into her. Her head flew back to rest at the Lord's collarbone, tears of joy and ecstasy springing to her eyes.

"Hurry," she screamed in her mind. "I want your seed. I want your child."

Even so, she wanted this to last a little longer. This frantic pleasure of two bodies seeking to conceive; the wild thrusting of a throbbing cock inside a fertile, clenching pussy that's begging for it to burst.

Darragh groaned and leaned forward until he could place Fiadh down on the mattress. She found herself with her cheek pressed into the blanket and her ass up as her pussy continued to be stuffed. The Lord's hands were tightly holding her waist; his fingers nearly wrapped completely around her to touch one another.

"Harder...harder, Lord Darragh! Please!" she pleaded, close to drooling all over Darragh's bed as her hands gripped into the sumptuous fabric. She cried out when he began pulling her back to meet his thrusts and grunting almost animalistically with each one. "S-so...good."

In her peripheral vision, she could see Darragh's face. His lips were parted around his moans enough that she could see sharp fangs glinting behind them. A thought came to her briefly of begging him to drag them against her skin, but she dashed it; too much, too feral—though their fucking was already bordering on the latter.

Then, all at once, there was a shift. Darragh's thrusts became shorter and quicker as though he were ensuring he was consistently hitting her as deep as possible. His cock somehow felt harder, thicker and hotter as it pulsed powerfully. His voice took took on a growling tone.

"I'm there...I'm there, Fiadh," he chanted.

Fiadh moaned. "Give it to me! Now...please, Darragh!"

With one last thrust, Darragh was pushing in and unleashing his seed. He moaned loudly, his hips shaking where they were pressed tightly into Fiadh's plump ass. In response, Fiadh's orgasm slammed into her and her pussy milked his cock as hot cum flowed inside her, twitching and sucking him in.

As it all came to an end, Darragh collapsed backwards, his grip on Fiadh's waist forcing her back with him. She landed on her back upon his expansive, heaving chest and his cock slipped out of her. It stood a little longer between her legs and throbbed one last time, painting a stripe of cum from her stomach and up to her face. The scent of it was strong and she swiped her tongue over her lips to catch some of it into her mouth.

Fiadh shivered in pleasure at the feeling of Darragh's hot, sticky release sitting inside of her and dripping steadily from her twitching hole. The magic of the fertility charm was still in effect; she could feel the desire for more racing under her arousal-fevered skin.

"Lord Darragh," she whimpered, gasping as she felt him raise his hand and bring two fingers to her pussy. He stroked her hypersensitive folds, making her legs unconsciously spread and quiver.

"Give me a moment," he said tenderly. "I have more to give...I will fill you as many times as it takes."

Fiadh grinned. A part of her, deep down, knew that he had given enough. There was a warmth in her heart that could tell that his seed had already been planted. In her mind, she could clearly see herself swelling with his offspring. But she wanted the Lord's continued attention. She wanted to fuck for the pure pleasure of it, so he didn't have to know that. Within moments of him rubbing at her pussy, she was cumming again and Darragh's glorious, leaking cock was rising beneath her.

12