Deepika the NRI Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard that Deepika?" Anuj asks the naked girl.

She lifts her head up and says, "Thank you Rupesh sir, for that suggestion. I'll do a better job next time."

"I wanna stick my dick in her pussy," he replies. "NOW!"

"Go ahead," Anuj smiles, as Rupesh rushes to pull down his shorts.

Deepika starts kissing Abhishek, down his body, up to his trunks. Part of he is happy that it's just Rupesh and Abhishek. As skinny as Abhishek is, his smooth torso makes his six packs quite visible. Rupesh's athletic build, may not be visible from her view, but she can still picture it in her head. She finally reaches to the waist, and removes the trunks to expose his pubic hair. She feels for his flaccid penis and starts sucking on it. Despite her best effort, his dick still remains limp. She paused as she felt Rupesh's penis insert inside her. Before he could start pumping, Anuj asks him to not start. Anuj pauses the recording.

"Let's play a game, guys," he announces. "Rupesh will fuck Deepika doggystyle, and Deepika will suck on Abhishek's dick. If Abhishek jizzes before Rupesh does, then Deepika automatically passes her first year in the slut curriculum. Of course that means she advances to the next year of the slut program."

Everyone smiles, trying to figure out what the 2nd year entails.

"What if I cum first," Rupesh asks.

"We leave Deepika with our seniors as a gift for them passing," Anuj explains. "When they finish with her, they can send her back. I do want her back safely, so we can use her too though."

Deepika's body freezes. There is no way she can get Abhishek to even harden his dick. Anuj knows this. She then starts sucking on his dick violently, just to get it up. This proves to be an impossible task, not just because of the roofalyn, but Rupesh's penis sliding inside her vagina proves to be too much. With total abstinence for the last two weeks, plus the mysterious pills she has been taking, seem to build up in her loins. She releases her mouth from Abhishek's floppy cock, to start screaming in pleasure, from every thrust.

Confused, as he has not ejaculated yet, he still keeps thrusting. The more he thrusts, the more her vagina secretes the juice. The more juice comes out, the smoother the feeling. Soon Rupesh removes his cock to spill out his man juice on her back.

Deepika pants heavily, trying to fight her tears. She lost. That means she will be alone with those super seniors, and she does not know what they plan for her.

Rupesh takes her shirt and wipes the jizz of her back. He then dries himself, and starts dressing up again. Anuj whispers in Deepika's ears, "2 down, 5 more to finish your project."

"Dude its 5pm," he mentions. "We should probably head back."

"We'll carry Abhishek once I'm ready," Anuj replies. "What about you sirs?"

"We'll stay a bit longer. When do you want your slut back?" the fat senior asks.

"When you get bored with her," he replies.

"We'll be leaving for Bangalore tonight,"the tall senior tells his junior in Hindi.

"Like I said, when you guys get bored,"Anuj replies.

They all snickered, while Rupesh and Deepika stared with confused looks on their faces.

Anuj gives them the bottle of her pills, explaining to them in Hindi what it is and when to give it. Soon Anuj and Rupesh take Abhishek back to the car, leaving her alone with the 'medical students,' who happen to be in their forties. One of them gets out of the pool and starts rummaging through his bag.

Noticing that their sex toy is trembling, the obese senior swims up to the scared teen and says something in Hindi.

"Excuse me s-ss-ir," she stutters. "B-b-but, I don't speak h-h-h-i-i-ndi."

He does not bother translating it. He just laughs as he sees his friend take out the LSD blot from his back and sticks it into her pussy. Only when her pupils dilated did he translate what he said.

"You better get used to our presence, whore. We'll send you back only when everything we really wanted to do on a hot bitch like you. And trust me, you won't be going home until then, and you'll be shit faced throughout the time."

Her mind then blanks out.

To be contd...

12