Deer Camp

Story Info
Peter gets his wish in Deer Camp.
9k words
4.81
10.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sticky6
sticky6
10 Followers

"What you having, Peter?" asked Trey, one of the co-owners of Ernie's.

"You have Sam Adams on draft?"

Trey nodded.

"I'll have one of those."

Trey walked away and I looked around the small neighborhood bar. Ernie's wasn't a gay bar even though the two owners were gay. It was located smack dab between two suburban developments plus a cluster of apartment complexes. It was a neighborhood bar really. Of course that's not to say there wasn't any action. I'd picked up several guys. Guys were the majority of customers.

My eyes caught one guy in particular. I noticed him looking at me each time I scanned the bar. Finally we must have connected, he left his place at the bar and soon stood next to my table.

"Hi, I'm Stephen, mind if I sit?"

"I'm Peter. Have a seat." I watched him sip his beer. He was maybe forty or even a few years older, at least ten to fifteen years older than me.

"I'm fairly new in town," he said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, just transferred here for work."

"From where?" I asked.

"Louisville. I think I'm going to enjoy Georgia though."

I just smiled at him and took a long swig of beer. As I set my beer down a man walked by the table headed in the direction of the restroom. Tom Porter. He was one of my closest friend's father. For the last four years we'd all been in the same deer hunting lease with a few other hunters. He must not have seen me.

"So, Stephen where are you living?"

"You know the Carousel Apartments?"

I nodded. "That's funny, that's where I live too."

He smiled.

I saw Tom Porter headed back my way. This time he saw me.

"Peter."

"Hi, Mr. Porter."

"Getting ready for deer season yet?"

"I was there for the last work party. Need to go do some scouting, put a few cameras up," I answered.

"Better hurry, won't be long til the season starts."

I just nodded.

"Well, I'd better get going. Nice seeing you, Peter."

"Same here, Mr. Porter." I watched him walk to the other side of the bar and noticed he sat down at a booth with a younger man. Probably a co-worker. Mr. Porter was as straight as they come.

###

Stephen and I stumbled out of the bar two hours later.

"You need a ride?" he asked, as he walked towards a silver sports car.

"Nah, my Jeep is here but I think I'll walk, just to be safe. It's less than a quarter of a mile."

He dropped his keys twice trying to enter his car. "Maybe I should walk too."

"Maybe," I laughed.

He fell in beside me.

"Whew this looks like a lot farther walk than I thought," he said.

"Relax, I know a shortcut." We passed an area that was overgrown with brush and weeds bordered by a black wrought iron fence. "Just a little farther." I stopped where the fence ended and waited for him to catch up.

"Now where?"

I pointed to a path in the woods. "This is the shortcut."

"In there?"

"Yep, just stick close on my tail."

"OK, my pleasure," he slurred.

I started up the path with him on my heels.

"How long is this shortcut?"

"Not long."

"It's kind of scary."

"Nah I take it all the time."

Movement off the path caught my eye and I froze. Stephen stumbled into me. He started to say something.

"Shhhh." I put my finger to my lips signaling him to be quiet. I pointed at my eyes with two fingers in the shape of a V and then pointed to what I'd seen.

"Shit," whispered Stephen. "Look at that."

As I watched, one man on his knees giving the one standing what looked like one hot blow job, a warmness flushed through my body and I was aware Stephen's hand touched my ass through my jeans. The two men slightly turned and something seemed familiar. Holy fuck, it was the guy that was sitting with Mr. Porter earlier. As my night vision got better there was the shock of my life. Mr. Porter, the man I'd have sworn was straight, his head bobbed up and down on the younger man's nice sized cock.

I felt Stephen's hand slide around my waist as his finger pressed against my hardened cock and his lips close to my ear.

"Let's go to my place, or yours," he whispered.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. The guy Mr. Porter was giving head to moaned loud enough to be easily heard throughout the woods. I watched his body spasm as he announced he was coming. I turned to Stephen. "Let's get out of here."

###

I fumbled with my keys hurriedly trying to get inside my apartment while Stephen rubbed my cock through my jeans. Finally the door opened and we staggered inside. I led him to the living room. "How about a beer?"

"Sounds good," he answered.

I returned to the living room to find Stephen with his shirt off. He had a nice chest slightly muscular. I handed him his beer. And sat on the couch next to him.

"Now what?" He asked.

I shrugged. Then thought of something. I grabbed the remote and started a video in the DVD player of two guys hooking up. It even had a bit of story in the beginning. Soon the two guys were ravaging each other's body. I looked at Stephen rubbing his now hard cock outlined in his pants. His eyes were glued to the screen. I thought about Mr. Porter, and wished it was him on my couch. Now that I knew he wasn't as unavailable as I thought, I couldn't get him out of my head. I reached over and pushed Stephen's hand away from his cock and ran my finger up and down the length of it a few times. I noticed a wet spot growing and unbuckled his belt.

"Mmmmmmmm," he groaned.

I opened the top button and unzipped his pants. As I tugged, he lifted his ass allowing me to slide his pants down his legs until they sat in a heap on the carpet. A larger wet spot showed on his briefs and his cock strained against the fabric. I touched the warm wet spot with a finger and he moaned. I slid my fingers inside the waistband and pulled the wet briefs down. His stiff cock sprung to attention, the swollen head covered in precum. I bent down and sampled the precum with the tip of my tongue then lapped it up.

"Oh God, Peter, yes."

He opened his eyes as I pulled his shoulders toward mine and our lips touched. His mouth surrendered to my probing tongue and our tongues locked together each trying to pull the other's tongue down their throat. My hand drifted to his chest and my fingers worked on one of his already stiff nipples. I glanced down toward his crotch and swore I saw his cock throbbing. I broke the kiss and worked my way back to his cock using my mouth and tongue on his hairless torso.

I was hungry and wasted no time engulfing his dick with my mouth. My lips stretched to clear the large mushroomed head as I slid my lips down the shaft.

"Fuck, Peter." He arched his hips then fell back to the couch cushion.

My mouth relaxed and I bobbed up and down on his thick shaft coated with my saliva. I felt his hands touch the back of my head. I closed my eyes. The sight of seeing Tom Porter sucking his young companion's cock earlier popped into my brain and I now envisioned Stephen's cock was Tom Porter's. The vision must have changed the way I was attacking Stephen's cock because he moaned even louder and moved his hips more wildly. I felt his finger tips scrape my scalp.

"I'm going to come, Peter," he moaned as my saliva ran down his shaft into the small tuft of his pubic hair.

My brain envisioned that I was about to make Tom Porter come, and I wanted his seed bad. My lips tightened around his shaft and I applied as much suction as my mouth allowed. He lifted his hips once again and then bucked several times. He tried to shove his cock deeper as he pulled my face harder against his body.

"Fuck!"

His seed exploded into my throat. There was lots of it, almost choking me, but I managed to get it all. I opened my eyes. Stephen looked at me.

"That was great, the best," he said.

I cleaned the remnants with my tongue, and felt a small pang of guilt. It had been Tom Porter's cock I was sucking and not Stephen's. I didn't have the heart to tell him what we both just experienced was probably something other than he believed, unless he used my mouth like I used his cock. There was little time to dwell on everything as he pulled my shirt off and then slipped my pants off too.

"Mmmmm commando."

He stood and then pulled me up to him. This time his mouth attacked mine and our tongues once again wrapped around each other. He gently pushed me back and knelt between my legs as I sat on the couch. He wasted no time and slid my cock in his mouth. The hot wet sensation of his mouth made my cock grow even larger and I leaned back and closed my eyes. Once again my brain conjured up the vision of Tom Porter's mouth working my cock instead of Stephen.

"Oh fuck yeah," I whispered.

My cock was soaked with precum and saliva. I felt his fingers cup my balls. They were already preparing to dump a load of cum in his mouth.

"I'm going to come, I'm going to come," I warned.

He tightened his lips around my cock just in time as I exploded into his mouth. I arched my back pushing my cock in and exploded again. My heart felt like it would jump from my chest. I opened my eyes as he cleaned my shaft with his tongue. Again I felt slight disappointment not seeing Tom Porter.

He pulled my cock from his mouth. "I want to fuck you."

"I'm strictly a top." I watched the look of frustration or disappointment on his face appear. I wasn't being entirely truthful. I had on occasion bottomed but it took a special man to bring that side of me out and so far, only two men had done it.

###

I steered my Jeep down the long narrow driveway that was nothing more than a well driven path between lines of trees. I was happy the gate was open so I didn't have to stop. A minute later I pulled into the clearing that served as our deer camp. I'd been a member of the lease for four years now. Brian Porter one of my buddies from college had urged me to join when he discovered I was a hunter. I looked around the camp and noticed Brian's camper. That was where I'd stay when in camp. We both had a week to kill something, before we needed to be back at work. I pulled up next to Brian's camper and stopped. As I exited my vehicle Brian approached me.

"It's about time. I was beginning to worry you'd been called back to work."

"Nope, just fashionably late." I laughed at my own joke.

"Well stow your gear. Then we can go look at our blinds and get ready for the morning."

I nodded and opened the rear gate and unloaded a bag of clothes and my crossbow.

"That, your new one?" Brian pointed at my crossbow.

"Yeah." I handed it to him as we walked so he could take a look. I opened the camper door and stepped inside.

"Same bed as last year," said Brian.

"OK."

The camper setup was great. It provided me not only with a bed but a bed in a separate room. We still shared a bathroom and a shower but that was no big deal. As close a friend as Brian was, he had no idea that I liked men. Brian was married with two small children so I was pretty sure he was straight. Of course until one night less than a month ago, I'd have sworn the same thing about his father.

###

"I'm stoked," said Brian as we walked back into camp from our scouting trip.

"Me too."

We'd seen lots of deer sign around both of our stands and blinds. Things looked more promising than any of the other seasons before.

"You two are just in time," said Tom Porter. He stood over a grill with a spatula flipping the burgers we were eating for dinner. "They're done. Grab a plate."

We both grabbed a paper plate and stood at the grill.

"Just us three in camp?" I asked.

"For archery season, yeah," answered Tom Porter. "Jones had back surgery and is still laid up. Stevenson's wife just had another child last week, so he's out for at least bow season."

"What about Chris?" Brian asked.

"Chris?" I repeated the name.

"Yeah, dad has a new protege at the office. He was going to bring him as a guest this year to see if he wanted to join."

I just nodded and immediately wondered if Chris had been the recipient of Mr. Porter's blow job in the woods that night.

"He had some type of family function he needed to attend," said the older Porter.

Mr. Porter placed two burgers on his son's plate and Brian went to the table where all the fixings were. I smiled at Tom Porter as he placed two burgers on my plate. He looked different now that I knew his secret. I felt slight tension in my pants when he smiled back. I wonder if he knew I knew. Nah, he couldn't. I turned and joined Brian at the table.

"So how's work?" He asked.

I shrugged. "OK, I guess. I wish they'd hire another person. It's hard to get time off now."

Brian used to work at the same place. We were both programmers and it was our first job after college. Brian who was much more ambitious continued taking classes and got an advanced degree. He left the company for a better position and better money and benefits.

"You need to go back to school. They'll never give you what you deserve at that place."

"I know."

"I heard at one of their other facilities, they hired a bunch of foreign programmers and had the gall to ask American programmers to train these guys who would replace them."

"I heard that too," I said. "I'll quit before that happens to me."

Mr Porter joined us. "You two ought to start your own company. That's the best way to beat the system."

Mr. Porter knew about this from experience. He owned his own electrical contractor business. He often told Brian he should have come to work with him and he'd be further along than he is and primed to take over the business in a few years. Sadly it wasn't Brian's dream. "If you'd come to work for me.."

"Stop, dad. We've been over this over and over. I like writing code. And I'm good at it."

"OK, OK." Mr. Porter innocently tapped my arm and it sent a signal to my brain, it felt good. "But I'm telling you two then, start your own company."

"Maybe someday we will," said Brian.

I looked at Mr. Porter. "Maybe someday."

He changed the subject abruptly. "Brian tells me you two both have lots of sign near your stands?"

I nodded. "Way more than last year. Probably the most in four years."

"Maybe the third year is the charm." Mr. Porter chuckled.

He referred to both Brian and I being skunked the past two years. My first year in the lease we both killed a doe. But success after that never happened. Brian and I suspected since we were the youngest members, the old guys were hogging the best spots. At least that's what we told ourselves.

"Speaking of sign. I'm going to wash my stuff and hit the sack. I want to be in my blind early." Brian stretched and then stood and headed for the camp sink where we washed dishes.

"Wake me up when you get up," I told him as he walked away.

He just nodded and said nothing.

I watched and when Brian finished cleaning his dishes plus one of the pots used to cook some macaroni, I stood and went next. Just as I was finishing I felt warm breath on the back of my neck.

"I didn't mean to run you and Brian off. I just want what's best for both of you."

That warm breath and soft voice sprung my cock to attention. I hoped he didn't notice.

"That's OK, no harm done. We both know you're right. Maybe someday when the time is right we'll do what you recommended." I turned and walked towards the camper, happy it was dark and Brian's dad couldn't possibly see the erection he caused.

###

I closed the door to the small room in the camper and gently set the lock so Brian didn't hear it click. I stripped naked and climbed into my sleeping bag laying on the thin mattress.

I couldn't get Tom Porter out of my head and neither could my cock. The second I thought of him, it throbbed. I reached with my hand and gently rubbed my cock and balls. My eyes closed, I visualized it was Tom Porter caressing my cock as he examined it. My cock throbbed in sync with my pulse. I had to be careful. I couldn't make too much noise in the camper and too much motion might cause the thing to rock or shift.

I brought my hand to my mouth and dribbled saliva into my cupped hand. I carefully rubbed the slick fluid all over my swollen head while I imagined my cock in Tom Porter's mouth. I gripped and stroked the shaft just like his lips would. I touched my balls as they drew up close to my shaft, a sign I was close to coming. My fingers wrapped back around my cock and milked it until my hips bucked and I lost control. Cum exploded from my cock, soaking the sleeping bag. I laid still trying to catch my breath. I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a tissue to try and clean up the mess Tom Porter caused. Then I rolled over and fell asleep, frustrated and far from satisfied.

###

"Peter, Peter."

I opened my eyes and realized Brian had called my name.

"I'm awake."

"Let's go man, we need to be in the woods."

"OK."

I jumped out of bed and quickly pulled on my pants and shirt not even bothered to wear underwear. I opened the door and walked into the main salon. Coffee was already brewing. "What time is it?" I looked out the window at the pitch black sky.

"Ten minutes to four'" answered Brian.

"I need coffee." I walked to the pot and poured some in a Tervis cup.

"I'll meet you outside," said Brian.

He was in a big fucking hurry to get to his blind this morning. A few sips of coffee jolted me awake and I left the camper. I opened the case that held my crossbow and set it on the picnic table where we'd eaten the night before. I pulled out a bottle of scent remover and sprayed my clothes.

"That stuff work?"

"People tell me it does. You want some?" I handed the spray bottle to Brian.

"Let's go."

I followed him into the woods. We walked together a short time until we split up to go to our blinds.

###

I settled down in my shooting house and waited for daylight. Instead of thinking about bagging a big buck, my thoughts were about Tom Porter. A branch crackled out in the dark. My heart raced hoping it was a big deer. I checked my crossbow again to make sure it was cocked and ready. As dawn slowly approached I stared into the trees hoping to find the source of the noise. But there was nothing there.

My mind drifted back to Tom Porter and my cock swelled, I watched as it pressed against my camouflaged pants. I wanted this man bad. As much as I ever wanted any man and now that I knew he wasn't straight and was available, the desire was so much stronger. Without thinking my hand drifted down to my crotch and rubbed my hard cock through the fabric. Why couldn't I be alone with him. I felt a wet spot on my pants forming. The thought of this man caused my precum to flow like a river.

I looked around the woods and still saw no sign of deer. The tension in my loins increased and I couldn't help it. I unbuttoned my pants and freed my cock. The head was covered in pre cum and I used a finger to get some and taste it, pretending it was his. I couldn't get enough and soon all the precum was down my throat. My fingers pulled at the hard shaft making it harder. I dreamed about Tom Porter on his hands and knees begging me to fuck him harder. The orgasm welled up quickly more quickly than I was prepared for and my cum hit the wall of the hunting blind and ran down between my fingers too. I clumsily cleaned up the mess in case someone else used the blind.

I sat for several more hours til right around noon and the weather had warmed up bringing out more mosquitos and bugs. I knew I'd should stay but boredom got the best of me, so I decided to head back to camp. As I climbed down the ladder I wondered who was back in camp if anyone. The thought of finding Tom Porter alone brought a smile to my face. I fired the crossbow into the ground to unload it and slung it over my shoulder. No sense dreaming about catching Mr. Porter in camp. He is a hardcore hunter and stays in the woods all day during trips like this. Even bad weather rarely drove him from his stand.

sticky6
sticky6
10 Followers