Deer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

###

"Peter, look what I got!" said Bryan as he saw me enter the campground.

Hanging from a gambrel hoisted at the game pole in camp was a large deer carcass.

"He's a six pointer." Brian was stoked over the deer.

Tom Porter was just beginning to quarter the animal.

"Dad came in to help me get him dressed out. I don't have much experience with that."

Tom Porter had stripped off his hunting clothes and donned shorts and a tank top to do the butchering. Most hunters would be examining the deer but I was examining Tom Porter.

"Congratulations Bri, it's a nice one." Brian picked up his phone and showed me the photos of his deer.

"Since I'm doing all the work here, why don't you two cook us some lunch. There's some deer Italian sausage in the cooler."

Brian looked at me. "Let's go."

I walked over to where Mr. Porter was washing up after finishing getting his son's deer in the cooler on ice. "Lunch is ready."

He looked at me after I said it and smiled. I wanted to reach down and grab his cock right there. The pungent odor of sweat from hard work permeated his space. To some it might be repelling but on this man it was an aphrodisiac. He walked with me back towards the grill.

"No luck for you huh?" he asked.

"Not yet." His idea of luck and my idea of what would be lucky were two different things.

###

We'd just finished cleaning everything up after lunch and everyone was preparing to head back in the woods til dark, when Brian's phone chirped. He pushed the talk button. "Yes hon?" His dad and I realized it was Brian's wife. "What? How? Is he OK?"

Both his dad and I perked up. Brian's voice had changed from his usual casual style to one of panic. "OK, OK. I know it's not your fault. Yes, I'm coming home. I should be there in a few hours. I love you too, bye." Brian set the phone down on the table and looked his dad in the eye. "Tommy is at the hospital."

"What?" Said Tom Porter.

"Apparently he was climbing one of the bookcases and pulled it down on himself."

"Is he OK?"

Brian nodded at his dad. "Got a broken arm and slight concussion. Because of the concussion they want to keep him overnight."

"You're going home," said Tom Porter, not really asking but telling his son he was going home.

"Of course I am." Brian looked at me. "I'm sorry, Peter."

"Sorry? Nothing to be sorry for pal."

"What about the camper?" Brian asked his dad.

"I'd take it back with you," said Tom Porter. They used to leave the campers for the whole season until last year when one was stolen and the others were vandalized.

"Since the others didn't show up this year, I have plenty of room in mine if Peter doesn't mind bunking with an old man."

I worked to hide my excitement. After all one of my best friend's kid was hurt. "I don't mind."

"You sure?" asked Brian.

"I'm sure."

Brian stood. "I better get it ready to move."

"You think I should come too? After all he is my grandson." said Tom Porter.

"He's fine dad. If it wasn't for the concussion they'd have sent him home. It's just hard for Lisa to take care of a three-year-old at the hospital while staying with Tommy."

Tom Porter nodded.

###

We stood there watching the camper head down the primitive road towards the main road.

"Looks like it's you and me the rest of the weekend, Peter."

I felt giddy but just nodded.

Tom Porter looked at his watch. "Think I'll skip hunting this evening. I don't want to go walking in there and spooking up something I might have a chance to take tomorrow."

"Makes sense, think I'll skip it too, and hit it again in the morning." I looked at my stuff still piled outside of the camper near the door. "Think I'll get my gear stowed."

"Good idea," said Tom. "Let me show you your bunk."

I'd finished putting my gear away and getting my crossbow ready so all I needed to do in the morning was grab it and go. I left the camper and walked to the picnic table where Tom Porter sat drinking a beer.

"Want a beer?" he asked.

"Sure."

He pointed to the cooler. "All I have is lite. Trying to watch my calorie intake."

"That's fine with me." I walked over and retrieved a beer from the cooler.

"What you want for dinner?"

"I don't know," I answered. "That sausage was excellent for lunch."

"A friend of mine made that for me," said Tom. "He's pretty good at it. You know I'm thinking about just having breakfast for dinner. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me, I love breakfast."

###

The dishes from dinner were done and Tom and I sat and talked while we drank another beer. He was an interesting man and had led quite an adventurous life compared to mine. I found out he'd served with the Seabees which is where he got his construction skills. He'd done quite a bit of traveling too. A few times when he took a slug of beer, it looked like he took more of the bottle in his mouth than necessary. I wondered if he was sending me a signal but I couldn't be sure and feared making a mistake.

"You wanna go first?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Do you want to shower first?"

"Oh, OK. Yes."

"It's just like the shower in Brian's camper," he said.

I stood and stretched, then walked towards the camper.

"Hey?"

I turned around hoping he was going to ask to join me. "Yes?"

"Don't use all the hot water."

I was disappointed. "I won't."

In the camper I grabbed my stuff and hit the shower. It was cramped in there but I still wanted Tom in there too. I finally got to the point where I could call him Tom. Every time during dinner when I addressed him as Mr. Porter or sir he corrected me and told me to call him Tom. I hurried in the shower making sure to leave him plenty of hot water. The doors were opened in the cabin and I could see Tom had come inside. He turned and looked at me with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Finished?"

"Yes, Mr. err Tom." My cock stiffened and I hoped it didn't show. I was to scared to look down and see. He squeezed past me with his stuff and shut the door in the shower.

By the time he finished I was seated at the salon table finishing the last dribble of my beer. He disappeared and returned wearing a set of scrub pants with no shirt.

I admired the mixture of black and gray hairs that covered his chest. His nipples seemed a little puffy and I wondered. He sat down across from me and took the last sip of his beer.

"Brian, texted me. Little Tommy is doing great. He'll be able to go home first thing in the morning," said Tom.

"Great!"

"Well, I guess I'm going to rack out, you need me to wake you in the morning?"

"If you don't mind," I answered.

"No problem. I'll even get the coffee going first." He stood. "Goodnight, Peter."

"Night, Tom."

And off he went to bed. I could have talked more and I could have done more if he'd stayed up a bit. I was just working up the courage to try and seduce him. But he went to bed. Who was I kidding? I'd have chickened out anyway. I put my empty bottle in the trash and retired to my little room.

I slipped off the sweat pants and climbed under the sheet. I closed my eyes but couldn't rest. Frustrated at myself, at my timid behavior. I had Tom Porter to myself. I admit when we talked during and after dinner I thought we'd end up in bed together. Had he given any signals I missed? I'd given some signals, some confusing ones maybe.

I turned on my back and realized my cock was throbbing again. I glanced at my watch. I'd been tossing and turning for almost an hour now. The frustration finally overcame any inhibition I had. It was now or never. I threw the sheet off me and looked down to see my hard cock at attention.

###

I walked towards Tom's room and realized he'd left the door open. That made it easier to not chicken out. I entered his room and walked to the side of the bed.

"Tom, Tom, are you awake?" I whispered.

"Peter, what's the matter?"

I knew he could see me because of the moonlight coming through the small window. I was here now and there was nothing left but to spit it out and let the chips fall where the may. "Tom, I'm gay. And in case you haven't noticed I am extremely attracted to you." I stood there waiting.

Tom pulled the sheet back and revealed his cock was hard too. He tapped the mattress. "Get in bed."

I laid down next to him. We were on our sides facing each other. I was just about to say something when his hands went to my face and he pulled me slightly towards him as he edged closer. His mouth and lips touched mine. First it was just kissing but each new kiss our mouths opened further and then our tongues met. We ground our tongues together and I could barely catch my breath when Tom broke the kiss.

"I thought you'd never come," he said and then he kissed me again and again. His hands explored my body.

My hand drifted down between our bodies and my fingers grazed over his cock. It was hard as a rock and I was dying to get it in my mouth. I didn't just want to get off I wanted to make love to this man.

Tom broke the kiss off and I used that as cue to move. I lowered my head a little and squeezed his nipple with my thumb and forefinger. I rolled it in my fingers and he moaned. I moved to the other nipple with my hand and teased the hard nipple with my tongue.

"Oh God, Peter that feels so good."

I knew it did because as my body touched his cock, I felt his pulse through the large vein. I nuzzled my way down his torso until I reached his crotch. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and got a good look at it. I squeezed the shaft and received a nice blob of precum. I used my tongue and spread it over his swollen cock head. Then lapped some up. It tasted great and revved my sexual engine even more. I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his cock several times and took the head in my mouth at the end of each upstroke.

"Oh, Peter, yeah, you're so fucking good."

I couldn't wait any longer and slid Tom's cock past my lips. I used my tongue on the head and moved down the rest of the shaft until all seven inches was inside my mouth.

"Oh yeah," said Tom.

I felt his hands on my head, pushing. I started bobbing up and down using slow full length strokes. His cock was nice and wet. I took my mouth away and saliva mixed with precum dripped from my chin. I didn't let him rest more than a few seconds and he was back in my mouth. I shortened up the strokes and picked up speed. I wanted his cum and had anyone been watching us there'd be no doubt what I was after. My hands cupped and squeezed his balls testing them to see if he was close.

"You're going to make me come, Peter."

That was all the encouragement I needed and I bobbed up and down, wrapped my lips tighter and increased my rhythm. I felt his nuts draw up and his hands now pushed on my head. He moaned loudly and I knew he was going to blow by the jerky hip thrusts. I stayed on his cock even though it moved erratically. I felt the first rope of cum shoot down the back of my throat and the second load filled my mouth. I swallowed some more to keep from choking on it. He let out a sigh and seemed to collapse. He tugged on my shoulder to get me to come back face to face with him. When I did he kissed me without saying a word. He drove his tongue deep in my mouth deeper than any man had before.

###

He pointed at my rock hard cock and whistled. "Look at that precum."

It dripped out of me at a steady flow like a leaky faucet. He reached down and collected some on his finger. He brought his finger to his mouth and tasted it. "Mmmmmmmm."

He bit my neck and then worked his way down to my nipples. They were already rock hard when his tongue did its magic and made them even harder. They still tingled after he no longer played with them. I moaned as he moved down my body and his hand gripped my cock. His tongue slurped the swollen purple head and he spread my precum everywhere. He ran his tongue up and down the underside of my cock and drove me crazy with lust. I wanted to beg him to put my throbbing cock in his hot wet mouth but I couldn't speak. His tongue teased as it slid over my swollen head. I pushed my hips toward his mouth hoping he'd take more of me. And then, his hot wet mouth engulfed my cock.

"Oh God, Tom." I squirmed as nerves inside me fired off. Nerves I hadn't experienced before. I was going to explode when I came, My cum boiled inside my sack. I looked at Tom as his mouth slid up and down the shaft of my cock. It's wetness glistened as the moonlight came through a small window. Tom stopped sucking my cock and his tongue now worked on my balls. It felt like my cock was growing even more, getting harder. Then his tongue went even farther south and swirled around my taint. No one had ever used their tongue on me there and I squirmed with pleasure. My heart throbbed and I thought it might eject from my chest. Then I felt his wet tongue on my asshole and I lurched in the air at the sensation. I must have screamed too because Tom stopped and asked if I was OK.

"Yes," I moaned. He drove me crazy and I thought I might even cum. My swollen cock head was covered with precum as it leaked out and also dripped down the shaft.

My eyes were closed and I was making weird noises almost the purring type. Suddenly his tongue stopped and in less than a second his hot wet mouth engulfed my cock again.

"Mmmmmmm," he moaned

I placed my hands on his head. "Fuck, Tom." His lips wrapped tighter around the shaft and I knew I couldn't last much more. "I'm going to come," I warned him.

His lips wrapped tighter and he applied more suction.

I couldn't control anything. I felt my cum launching from my balls and shooting from my cock. "Tom, I'm coming."

His mouth went as far down the shaft so his nose touched my trimmed pubic hair. The gulping sound meant he'd swallowed my seed. His mouth moved up the shaft and my whole body shook as another load of juice launched down his throat. He continued to milk my cock until there was no more cum inside me and then moved back up so our faces were aligned.

"Peter." He pulled me to him and kissed me, allowing me to taste traces of my cum on his tongue.

I said nothing but kissed him back like a wild animal. My hands explored his body and discovered his cock was hard again. I wrapped my fingers around it and felt precum ooze onto my hand. Right then I made a decision, I'd have never expected.

###

"Tom," I whispered.

His eyes were closed as my fingers worked his cock. "Mmmmmm."

"Tom?"

He opened his eyes and tilted his head to look at me. "I want you to fuck me," I said, hardly believing I'd uttered those words.

His eyes opened further. "Really?"

I nodded. "I've always considered myself a top, but I want your cock inside of me."

He turned slightly to me. "Peter, this isn't something you just do. It can be painful for someone new to it." He looked down at his cock. "And as you can see, I am kind of thick."

I kissed him and rammed my tongue past his lips and swirled around his tongue.

I broke the kiss. "Please, I want to feel your cock inside me."

"How about we sleep on it, and if you still want to in the morning, I'll do it."

"So we aren't going hunting in the morning?" I asked.

Tom chuckled. "Priorities change."

###

I got a few hours sleep and then the sunlight peeked through the small window onto Tom's bed. He was spooned up to me and his soft cock pressed against my ass cheek. I thought about last night and I hadn't changed my mind. I wanted this man's cock inside me in the worst way. I turned onto my back and looked at his sleeping face. No man had ever made me cum like that. I wondered if it was technique or if it was something else, something much more primal like love. I let my fingers touch his soft cock and it wasn't long until it hardened. Tom's eyes were still closed when I wrapped my fingers around the stiff shaft and squeezed gently. I stroked him slowly and he began to stir.

His eyes flickered and then opened. "Good morning."

I smiled at him. "Good morning."

He gazed down at my hand stroking his cock and closed his eyes and moaned. Then opened them again. "That's starting the morning off great." His head and eyes pointed to his cock.

"I haven't changed my mind."

"Oh. You haven't huh?"

"Nope, I want you to fuck me, Tom."

"OK, if you're sure."

"I am."

"Well, it will take some time if we want to do it right." He looked at me for reassurance that I knew what he meant.

"OK."

"Oh, God, that feels so good." He squirmed a little and I knew his orgasm was building.

"You're spoiling me, Peter."

I grinned and then moved so I could put his hard cock in my mouth. I licked the head and then slid his cock past my lips.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good."

I knew he was close as I watched his muscles spasm.

"Peter, I'm going to fuckin come, oh shit."

His body bucked. A rope of cum hit the back of my throat. I gripped his cock tighter and sucked harder and another blast filled my mouth. I let his cock go when it softened and then we kissed again.

Tom jumped out of the bed, ran naked and disappeared into the bathroom. He re-appeared a few minutes later. "Let's get some breakfast, I'm starved." He walked to the kitchen.

I got out of bed. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

"Why? We'll just have to undress after breakfast. Besides we're alone in camp."

I nodded and didn't bother with clothes either.

###

Tom finished off his eggs. I was already done with my breakfast. He picked up the plates and put them in the sink. He sat back down with his coffee. "Change your mind yet?"

"No."

"Have you ever bottomed before, Peter?"

"Once in college."

"Didn't like it?"

"Not really."

"So why now?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, just feel different about it, with you."

Tom nodded. "Does Brian know?"

"That I want you to fuck me?"

Tom laughed. "No, that you're gay."

"We've never talked about it. I've dated women, so not sure he suspects anything either."

Tom's nipples stiffened before my eyes. He finished his coffee, grabbed my empty cup and put both cups in the sink. He stared out the window. "It's starting to rain."

He walked back to me and told me to follow him. Butterflies in my stomach excited me rather than scared me as I followed his naked body to the shower. He turned the water on and in a few minutes, steam fogged the mirror. He stepped inside the cramped stall and pulled me in with him.

The hot water ran off our bodies as his hands massaged my shoulders. He kissed me, our tongues interlocked with each other's. He pulled me closer, his cock pressed against my stomach. Strong hands kneaded my ass cheeks. I jumped a little as his finger found my asshole and slightly pressed against it.

"Ooooh, it's tight," said Tom. He reached and picked up a blue loofah and squirted body wash on it. He soaped up the front of my body from head to toe. Then he used the shower head to rinse me off, stopping at my rock hard cock long enough to take it in his mouth and make me squirm. He stood, turned me around and washed my back. He slowly worked his way down my body, all the way down to my heels and then rinsed me off. I thought our shower was over but then he spread my ass cheeks and again his finger put pressure on my hole. I jumped again.

He rubbed my ass. "Relax."

I calmed down and tried to relax. When I looked back he was putting soap on the loofah. He soaped up the crack of my ass. His finger pushed against my hole again and this time went inside. My automatic reaction was to tense up and my muscles clamped his finger.

"Relax, Peter, relax."

He pushed his finger in farther. A slight burning sensation soon gave way to something more pleasurable. His finger opened me up and I started to enjoy it. I relaxed even more.

"That's it." His finger retreated but stayed inside me. He pushed forward again and that felt really good. It must have because my cock stiffened too. I heard a noise and turned my neck to look around to see what he was doing. He laid a tube next to the shampoo bottle.