Deer Lake Pt. 01

Story Info
Jennifer's package delivery has unintended consequences.
4.4k words
4.33
14k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klace
klace
26 Followers

I pulled up to the address I'd been given. I gently push the shifter into neutral and wipe some condensation from the window of my old Honda. Peering through the small clearing on the window I size up the house.

It looked like it had been expensive but not maintained in years, maybe decades, giving it a forbidden quality. There are no lights on inside, only a dimly illuminated walkway up to the porch. I nervously reach into the pocked of my hoodie, feeling the familiar cool glass and plastic of my phone. I slide it from my pocket, the screen illuminates automatically as I hold it up.

"Go to 3217 Corella St. ask the man staying there for 'The Yellow Package' then head to Woodrow Park. I'll send further details once you arrive. Do not look inside the package." I'd accepted a new gig on a sugar daddy site. He'd offered me $750 per completed assignment, but that he wouldn't need to meet me or expect anything physical. I figured it would be something like sending him some lewd pictures, maybe wrap myself in cellophane or choke myself on camera a bit, maybe squishing my feet in jello or something, typical fetish stuff. Instead I'd first gotten a text to walk through Woodrow Park. Not naked or in heels or even a tight dress, just walk through the park in sweats in the middle of the night. Obviously I brought a knife and taser, as I had tonight.

The few stairs leading up to the porch were dimly lit, each creaking as I shifted my weight onto it. My eyes scanned back and forth as the old wood flexed beneath me.

I'd gotten the text earlier today. Simple instructions to pickup a package and head again to Woodrow Park. I was in the middle of some particularly stimulating reading when I'd gotten the text. I pulled on a simple getup, sweats, a green tank-top, and a zip up hoodie with my former college's logo on the back. I'd tied my hair up in a quick pony tail as I'd struggled to get my car to turn over. The tank was low, but I was pretty sure I had enough gas to get to the location, then to the park. Once I had my pay I could fill up the tank and save some for the rent payment I was behind on.

I knocked once, before I could even bring my knuckles down a second time the door swung open just enough for an eye to look out through the crack.

"Yea? What do you want?" a gruff mans voice sounded out through the crack. There was a soft yellow light coming from behind the man, obscuring his facial features, but he was clearly at least 6 foot, maybe a little taller. I look up into his one exposed eye, before immediately dropping my gaze to the floor.

"I'm- uhh" I pause in my panic, I'd read the text a thousand times already but the moment the door opened every word slipped out of my mind. I fumble for my phone again raising it up and reading the text from the illuminated screen. "I'm here for the Yellow Package."

The man immediately closes the door before opening it again.

"Right this way ma'am" He says already walking away down the warmly lit hall. I quickly step inside, following the large man. I quickly follow him down the hall. He stops in a small common room, taking up a position standing beside a small coffee table with three identical packages on it. "If you don't mind me saying so, you're quite a bit older than the girls he usually sends."

I don't detect a hind of malice or venom in his voice, a simple observation. I don't respond to that. I'm 32 and am often mistaken for a college student or a recent grad. I stand up a little straighter and look impatiently at the three small packages on the coffee table.

"Am I here for you to look at, or do you have a package for me?" I ask, audible annoyance in my voice.

"Of course ma'am, please forgive me." He says quietly. He's dressed in a black polo shirt and khakis, with brown boots. A pair of sunglasses are visible in his breast pocket. Strange getup to be wearing in an old house like this. "Please select the Yellow package." He speaks directly and without hesitation.

I look at the packages. Each looks like a simple box wrapped in light-brown parchment paper. As I look closer though, I notice that there's a simple stamp on each. One is a smiley face, one is a tree, and one is a small teardrop. Each stamp is inked in a sort of pale grey ink.

"They're all the same color." The words escape my lips before I can even think about them. "I mean- which am I supposed to take? Which one is Yellow?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I can't actually tell you." The man shifts, clearly a little uncomfortable. He adjusts his belt and scratches the back of his neck.

"Well, I don't know which one is which," I say quietly but with confidence, "I'm certainly not going to pick one at random." I look closely at the stamps again. Before the man can respond. I reach forward, place a hand on each side of the parchment paper box and lifting it quickly from the table and pulling it up to rest against my hip.

"Ok, I chose."

"Thank you ma'am." the man says in response, "please exit the building the way you came in," he pauses for a moment,"and I apologize for the comment on your age, you're lovely and-"

Before he can finish I turn and utter a quick thanks.

----------------------------

I feel the engine start to sputter and spit. I pull over to the side of the road and put the car into park.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath. I'm so close, less than a mile and it's all downhill. I look over to the small box sitting in the passenger seat. The small smiley face looking back at me. A gentle rain begins to tap against the roof and windshield. I exhale deeply.

"Well I guess I'll get in my steps today." I sigh as I open the car door. I step out into the dark and sprinkling rain.

By the time I reached the front gate of the park my zip up hoodie was beginning to chill me. The rain wasn't falling hard, but it was steady and building on the soft fibers of my hoodie. The moment I stepped into the park, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and heard the familiar ping of a new text. I shift the package to one hand, pinning it against my hip as I fish in my pocket for my phone.

"Good girl, just a little further now"

-Jackson

Three periods in a bubble show he's typing more.

"Proceed straight up the path from the entrance. Once you reach the end of the path, you'll see some woods. Keep walking straight and you'll come to a shallow pit. Place the box in the pit and you're done."

-Jackson

I looked up from my phone. The path had to be another half of a mile, the treeline looked like a little toyset from here. I let out a long sigh and slip my phone back into my pocket.

The woods smelled fresh in the cool night rain, which had since soaked all the way through my hoodie. The stone path had ended a dozen feet behind me, and the wet grass made each footfall soft and comfortable, especially after walking on the hard concrete and uneven stone path. I walk between the trees, smelling the sweet and earthy scents of the forest. After walking a few minutes, I hear my phone ping again. Without thinking or breaking my stride I reach into my pocket, shifting the package to my other hand. The bright screen immediately kills all night vision I have. It takes my eyes a moment to adjust to the bright text of the phone screen.

"Whatever you do, don't go into the pit yourself"

-Jackson

At that exact moment the earth falls out from below me. My arms reach out on instinct, sending my phone and only light sailing into the dim distance. The package is similarly thrown into the darkness.

For a moment the entire world is spinning, I feel the cold moisture of the wet earth clinging to my face and hands. I take a deep breath and place each hand against the dirt of the soft earth.

"Mother fucker." I mutter as I start to lift myself from the sticky earth. I push myself up to my knees shifting my weight back onto my shins and wipe the sticky mud from my eyes. I expect to open my eyes to see darkness, maybe bright phone far ahead of me, instead I see something unexpected.

It's full daylight. I had fallen into the hole in the dark of night, and stood up in full daylight. I reach up, feeling around my skull for any bruises or blood. I pull my hands away and see nothing but mud caked into my hair and face. I look around, surveying my surroundings.

I'm still in the forest, but instead of rain and darkness the sun is out and there are birds chirping in the treetops. I look around the small muddy depression I'd fallen into, but fail to find my phone anywhere. The 'pit' I'd fallen into was only a few inches deep. I slowly stand, brushing any mud I can off of my skin and clothes. I manage to get mostly clean, but have no luck getting the mud from my hair or soaking wet hoodie. Pointing myself towards the road I head for my car, maybe I can at least flag someone down to get me to the gas station.

-------------------------

It's not there. I retrace my steps as well as I can, there's only one road near the park after all, but my car is nowhere to be found. In its place, I find a hastily spray-painted smiley face, matching the one on the package I'd dropped.

It's all too much. I feel my mind beginning to race as I take in the information. What happened? Who took my car? Was this some kind of practical joke?

Before I could spin too far out of control, a familiar noise cut through the quiet morning. A car coming up the road. I turned towards the noise, beginning to wave my hands in the air.

The car was bright red, and looked like something from a car show. The lines were sweeping and the paint was reflective and shone like chrome. The engine was loud and blotted out any other sounds as it drew near. I stepped back off the side of the road as the bright red car pulled up alongside me.

The man driving the car had a wide smile as the passenger woman began to roll down the window. He was dressed in a pressed and ironed polo shirt with slacks and a fine leather belt, his hair was pushed back and perfectly quaffed. She looked like porcelain, he hair was shoulder length and hung straight before one perfect curl at the bottom. Her makeup was perfect, with just a touch of blush on her cheeks, and her dress is baby blue and fit her perfectly.

"Hello there missy," the man called confidently from the drivers seat, "what's a girl like you doing out here?" he asks, his smile still plastered across his face. I lean down, placing a hand on the top of the car.

"I'm not really sure, my car broke down and-" I struggle to think through how much to tell him, "well it's not there, could you give me a ride to a phone, maybe the nearest tow truck service?" I decide to play it close to the chest.

"Oh sure, I think there's one in Deer Lake." The man smiles and motions to the back seat. I proceed to the back door and pull the handle. Heavy metallic sounds come from inside the door and the whole door pulls open slowly. I start to step in when the man speaks up again.

"Oh missy, please grab a towel from the back and lay it on the seat, wouldn't want all that filth to get into the leather."

I comply, grabbing a slightly damp towel and lay it over the seat, pulling the door closed behind me. The machine roars to life and we start down the road.

----------

"So, this car- it's pretty cool, but looks old", I start loudly, trying to cut through the engine noise. "Are you some kind of collector or something?"

The man half turns towards me, his smile still as wide as ever.

"Me? No no I'm no collector. I work in education and training." he smiles as he speaks, something tells me there's more to that than he's saying. "The car is brand new last year. genuine 2026 model Road Master"

2026? What? I look again at the solid built old car. It looks like something from the 1940's or 50's. His response creates more questions than answers. I sit back against the towel and watch the trees go by.

--------------------------

The car slides smoothly to a stop in front of what looks like a small mechanics shop. There are some old cars that look just like this one behind a chain link fence. A large rolling shutter door in the front of the building gives it away. Though a curious sign above the door says "Martin's Acquisition and Repair".

"Martin should be able to help you out dear," the man says, throwing the car in park and turning back towards me. "Tell him Darren picked you up, he'll make sure you get sorted and give me a ring if he needs anything."

Darren speaks calmly and evenly as I scoot over towards the door and pop it open. I step out onto the warm cement, my sweater wadded up in my hands. I close the door and turn back.

"Thanks for the ride, nice to meet you Darren and-" I pause turning my attention to the woman in the passenger seat who'd been silent the entire ride. She met my gaze, then immediately turned away and locked her eyes somewhere ahead of her.

"Oh that's nine," the man responds without thinking, then immediately corrects himself, "nin- Nina. That's Nina" his smile only fades for a moment. "We'll be seeing you-" he pauses for my name.

"Jennifer. I'm Jennifer."

--------------------

I open the front door slowly, inside appears to be a standard if slightly dusts mechanics shop. I step in and close the door behind me, holding my balled up sweatter against my hip.

"Hello?" I call over the empty counter, "Anyone here?" I hear no response. Turning to the closest shelf I begin to inspect the merchandise. Standard stuff like basic foodstuff, then getting stranger. Handcuffs, zipties, duct tape, collars. A puzzled look crosses my face, as I keep reading. Lubricants, sex toys, and-

"How can I help you?" a soft feminine voice calls from behind the counter. I turn, and am immediately knocked off balance by what I see. The woman stands behind the desk, nearly completely naked. Her eyes and face are made up perfectly, a slight smokey eye compliments her bright green eyes. Her jet black hair is fashioned into a pixie cut, and her arms are crossed behind her back, pushing her chest upward and making her tits even perkier than they would be otherwise. She stands without shame, a small smile on her face feels warm and welcoming.

"I- umm- " I start to speak, but am distracted by her perfect posing and flawless skin. "I- my car broke down and- " I pause, my eyes drawn to her perfectly manicured bush, a perfect landing strip of short curly hairs. "I - Darren- I'm supposed to tell Martin that Darren picked me up, he's supposed to help me."

Her smile widens, but her eyes do not smile. She nods and turns towards a door behind the counter she walks smoothly and confidently, her ass swinging just slightly from side to side, her butt giggles gently with each step. She's not as naked as she seems at first, her thighs are covered by tall striped socks which run all the way down to her feet, which are housed in some cute pink heels.

A moment later, a man in similar clothes to Darren's emerges, a smile across his face.

"Welcome to Deer Lake," he says, setting a small paper bag on the counter. "I saw Darren pull up and drop you off. I figured you might need a change of clothes. There's a bathroom in the back you're welcome to change in. Martin, by the way."

-----------------------------

The room was small, a dusty little bathroom with an old stained toilet and a small hazy mirror. I quickly reach down, pulling my tanktop off over my head. My tits bounce once, pulled up my the bottom hem of the simple tank and my hair falls against my shoulders with a thump, still coated in dirt.

I drop the tanktop and begin to peel off my sweats, pulling my panties down with them. I sit on the toilet with my panties and sweats around my knees, the cool porcelain seat feels nice against my bum. I shuffle my shoes off and drop my sweats and undies. I breathe deeply, noticing how sore my muscles had become. I stretch and massage my thighs gently. The cold rain of last night - or this morning- had crept into my bones.

I lean back against the cold porcelain basin taking a moment to breathe before leaning forward and grabbing the paper bag. I reach in and pull out the soft fabric inside. A sheer bright green summer dress with bright yellow flowers on it comes out.

"I'm not wearing that" I mumble to myself, unfolding it and holding it against my body. "Goddamn perfect size though." I set the dress on the small sink beside the door and bend down to look closer at my clothes. They really are filthy, still covered in rapidly drying mud. Makes a sun dress look much more inviting.

I stand, grabbing the dress again. I take it in both hands and lift it over my head, pulling the thin dress over my head and shoulders.

In a moment it's hugging me perfectly. I look in the small dingy mirror. The color compliments my skin tone. I smile slightly, and turn to the door. Where the door had been is a solid wall, where a brass knob had been was a wooden protrusion, almost as if the knob had turned into wood as well.

"Jennifer, liking that dress?" Martin's voice seems to come from down in the drain.

"What the fuck is this" I call out, pushing against the wall that had been the door. "where did the door go- "

"Just calm down Jennifer, do you mind if I call you Jenny?" the voice asks calmly. His voice sounds both far and close.

"Absolutely not- I'd prefer if you let me out." I respond, even I can hear my voice tensing up.

"I'm sorry, we certainly can't do that, not until you've passed the first test of your skills" the voice speaks calmly still.

"What- what's the test?" I my voice is shaky. As the words leave my mouth, I see the mirror start to shift. It warps like a fun-house mirror, before it cracks and pieces fall into the sink. A small face appears, as if looking through a window into the small bathroom. Martins face looks back at me.

"Heya Jenny" his smile is unsettling. "Why don't you go ahead and take a seat on that toilet there" he motions with his forehead in the general direction of the toilet. I don't move, keeping my hands firmly pressed against the wall that had been a door.

"Now, dearie" the voice says again. I feel something ominous in his tone, and do as he asks. I step back, sitting again on the cool porcelain of the toilet seat.

"Good girl," the voice says calmly,"now, be a doll and pull that dress up, just around your waist please." I hesitate, the request is odd, and I can see his eyes scanning me up and down from the small square opening where the mirror had been.

My eyes drop down to the floor as my fingers wrap around the bottom of the summer dress, pulling the hem up past my knees. I shift my weight from one buttock to the other, pulling the dress past my bum and up to my waist.

"Great, dear, great." the man says, "Now you might fee a little poke at your unmentionables. Don't be surprised, it's just our friend starting to familiarize itself with you."

I hear a bubbling beneath me, it sounds almost as if something is wriggling within the pipes that supply the water and take away the waste of the toilet. The thick porcelain shakes and shudders for a moment, my body shaking with it, then silence.

A quite drip can be heard coming from the bowl. I close my eyes tightly unsure of what is to happen. I feel a warmth, gentle and moist against my bum, it glides along and then without warning it pokes up against me. A sort of slimy warm feeling. I look down into the water of the toilet bowl, feeling the wriggling thin mass crawling across my leg. I start to get up, but as soon as I do, a long gooey mass fires up between my legs, then splits to either side wrapping around my thigh and holding me down to the seat.

"Now now dear, best to let him poke around and-" I let out a scream, pushing myself up and away from the bowl as hard as I can, but I'm held in place by the long but strong mass. I feel the parts still in the bowl crawling along my nethers. It pulls and pokes at my pubes, tickling my asshole and pussy as if it had never experienced one before. With each tap it pushes a little harder. It begins to hurt as it keeps pushing, until suddenly it finds my hole.

klace
klace
26 Followers
12