Deer Lake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark mass immediately plunges into me, quickly filling my vagina and pushing against my walls with some force

"What the fuck are you- what the fuck is that?!" I look between my thighs and see a wriggling black mass of formless goo filling the toilet bowl. "Fucking let me go!" I shout again.

The mass pushes further into me, meeting my cervix and beginning to push against it again, as it had outside my lips. I push away from the toilet, but as I do I feel the black mass begin to creep further up my pubes, and filling my pussy crack until it finds my clit. immediately it begins to poke and rub my clit, as it still pokes at my cervix inside. I grab at the masses tentacles wrapped around my thigh, desperately trying to get a finger under one. Each time I push into my soft thigh, the black tentacle grabs even tighter. I can see my legs starting to turn red as the tentacle constricts them.

The wriggling mass pressed against my clit sends a shiver up my spine. I can hardly comprehend what's happening as the beast presses mercilessly into me. The clitoral pleasure grows, even as the pain of the mass pushing against my cervix intensifies.

"Please- please stop I - AGHH" I let out another shout, as the pleasing forces on my clit continue. I open my eyes just long enough to lock eyes with Martin, still peering in with that smile and watching every quivering bit of me.

"I- ple-please," My hands grasp either knee, my fingers digging into the the sides of my leg. I feel it starting, the warmth in my belly growing even as the torturous pain pushing inside me grows.

"Oh fuck no- goddamn- this fucking- " I feel an orgasm crest, my body shakes, tits bouncing within the soft confines of the dress. My legs tense, my belly convulses, my back arches and head is thrown back.

As I cum, the black mass takes one more shot, pushing against the opening of my cervix when suddenly the pain subsides, and the black mass rushes into my innermost place. I scream, not sure if it's from the pain suddenly subsiding, or the pleasurable waves cresting against me.

I feel the mass starting to drop off, making plop noises as it falls back into the toilet. The mass that had been inside my pussy begins to turn liquid, dripping into the toiled water like thick black oil.

I collapse forward, elbows on my knees, and chest heaving to catch my breath.

"Good job girl, you've taken the first step of the rest of your life"

One small peice of the goo from my thigh doesn't drop off though. It forms into a small blob and begins to run up my arm. I quickly try to brush it off, but it grows little feet and begins to crawl all around my arm. It reaches my shoulder and I begin to panic. I open my mouth to try and scream and before I can get a noise out, it lunges into my nose and fills my sinus cavity.

I can feel it moving, probing, searching, then I feel my airway blocked. The air starts to grow thin as I feel the room starting to swim. I can feel a little air getting in, but not enough to maintain consciousness. As the room begins to darken, I see the form of the door fading back into existence.

Martin pulls the door open, the girl who had greeted me standing behind him, smiling blankly.

"What an interesting reaction" he says quietly, pulling my mouth open to look inside. "Alright, well get in here and grab her, we'll put her our in the garage with the others."

I see the girl come in, then grab my arm and near-effortlessly lift me onto her shoulder. The room goes completely dark as I feel myself falling into an unnatural sleep.

12