Dee's Halloween Party Debauchery

Story Info
Dee takes on everyone at a Halloween Party.
6.3k words
4.34
16.5k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers

Dear readers, this is a story about actual real people. You will find that no real names are included in this story, except for one. Dee wanted her former Brother-in-law's name included. There is a reason for that. As a bastardized version of the intro to an old television show called Dragnet said, 'The names were left out to protect the perverted'. Did this actually happen? Only those that were there (oh, and me of course) really know. I can tell you that this is actually based on real people. Yes, they have given me permission to write this. Yes, Dee is as slutty as this implies. Yes, I am the one she refers to as Sir.

OK, for the legalities: All person's engaging in sexual situations are of the age of consent. This story is actually based upon living, breathing, real people who have given their consent to my publishing this. Their true names are withheld to protect their perversions. No animals have been injured or defiled in the making of this story.

I had fleeting thoughts of submitting this as a Halloween Contest story, but I decided that it probably wouldn't win anyway. Besides, I'm late getting it out. Anyway, enjoy or not. Leave a comment if you wish.

Dee's Halloween party Debauchery:

Hello. I'm Dee. Well, that's not my real name, but it's the name I use when I'm doing something slutty. Actually, it's what my Mistress and Master use when they are making me do slutty things. I can't use my real name, because I am a very successful businesswomen and CEO of my own company. If any of the slutty things that I do ever get out, I would be ruined. That's actually a big part of the excitement for me. It's the chance of running into one of my clients or employees while I am getting gang banged.

So, it's the middle of October and my Mistress decided to take me to a Halloween party. I should mention that my Mistress, Miss H, has been my best friend since college. She became my Mistress after my husband died. My husband was my Master while we were married. After he died, I still needed to be a submissive slut, so she found out what I truly am and became my Mistress.

Miss H simply told me that we were going to the party on Saturday night. She said that she would take care of my costume, and I didn't need to worry about it. All I needed to do was hand her my credit card. As I said, I am very successful. I am VERY wealthy. Miss H had determined that I would be paying for everything. I handed her the card, and she got on the computer and began ordering things. I was told that I was NOT to open any of the packages when they arrived. Since I was kept naked at home, I was ordered to 'tip' the delivery drivers. Yep, that meant opening the door naked, then offering a blowjob (or pussy licking if it was a girl). Needless to say, my house was a VERY popular location to deliver to.

So, later in the week, two separate packages were delivered. I was a good girl and just set them to the side without opening them. Miss H did discuss the party with me a couple of times. Mostly, it was just general comments, but I gained the information that there would be about 30 people there. It would be about an even mix of men and women. I was a bit nervous when she casually mentioned the Sir (My online Master) had come up with the idea for my costume.

Maybe just a bit of background on Sir. He has a really warped sense of humor and a very active imagination. He has gotten me into some really intense predicaments at times. On one occasion, he sent me over to an acquaintance I made a week prior so I could sexually service seven men simultaneously. One in my pussy, one in my ass, one in my mouth, one titty fucking me, one in each hand, and one holding my feet together and fucking the soles of my feet. As it turned out, there were actually 14 guys there, and I did it twice.

The acquaintance that I mentioned was a guy I met a week earlier. Sir had ordered me to dress up really slutty. I was wearing a small halter top that barely contained my big tits, and a very short, light skirt. I had on 6-inch heels as well. Notice I neglected to mention a bra or panties? Yeah, the only thing I was wearing under my skirt was a large butt plug. I was to go to a local swap meet and flash as many men and women as I could. If someone that I flashed approached me, I was to try and find a semi-private location and orally service them. I had the hard-top down on my Corvette as I drove over to the swap meet. Yes, it's a hard-top convertible. I also had my skirt bunched up around my waist, so my bald pussy was visible to anyone that was driving beside me.

Turns out, I never even made it into the swap meet. I had parked in the parking lot, and I was putting the top back up, per Sir's command. That was because there was a security guard watching me. Of course, this entailed lots of bending and reaching, to make sure that the guard would be able to intimately describe my drooling cunt and plugged ass if he needed to. Unfortunately for my task, they apparently have a dress code for the swap meet. Who knew? He let me know that I couldn't enter 'dressed' as I was. I messaged Sir, and he replied that I was to see if the guard would be interested in having me. It turns out that he had a trailer set up at the corner of the lot as an office. Better yet, his partner was in there as well.

I handed the guard my phone so he could message back and forth with Sir. Sir explained the situation and told him that, not only could he and his partner use me however they wanted, but they could also call some friends as well. Oh, and it didn't need to be just guys either. He told them that I am an equal opportunity slut, and I would be just as happy to put out for women as I am for men. HO. LEE. FUCK. BATMAN. As his partner was balls deep in my cunt, he was happily experiencing my oral talents. As I was sucking him and fucking his partner, he texted his four friends that were inside the swap meet. He was also messaging Sir and letting him know what was going on. Sir did tell me that my ass was my choice. The only requirement is that if anyone tapped my ass, they would need to take a picture and send it to him. I am very Leary of pictures getting out, since I have a LOT to lose if my slutty behavior is ever discovered. Unfortunately, I was so far into subspace by that time that I didn't even care. Sir got several photos. Besides the two guys in the trailer, four more people showed up. Two guys and two women.

For the next couple of hours, I was kept busy using all three holes as they took turns fucking me and messaging back and forth with Sir. Only one of the women was interested in playing with me. She didn't care if my tongue was attached to a woman or a man. A tongue was a tongue, and she really liked her pussy licked. The other just wanted to sit and watch while telling be how much of a filthy slut I am. I love being degraded and humiliated. When they were finally done with me, I had to walk back to my car and drive home naked and covered in cum. They kept my clothes. The guard that I first met did give me his contact information and told me to call him whenever I wanted to do it again. He was the one I called a week later to set up the seven-man gang bang.

About me. I'm 46-years-old, but I keep myself in great shape. I have blonde hair, rather large tits (D cups), slim waist, and a really nice ass. Most people look at me and guess that I'm in my mid-thirties. I'm into self-bondage. I live alone in my house, and I don't have children. I am usually naked at home, stripping off my clothes as soon as I walk in the door. My backyard is enclosed and private, as the closest house is a couple hundred feet away. That allows me to be free and naked lounging in my back yard and swimming pool. For a geographical reference, I live in the Southeast United States, and I am close to the beach. Think sun, sand, and recreation.

So, Saturday afternoon rolled around. Miss H arrived at my house and said it was time to start getting ready. She had ordered a spa appointment for the day before. This included a full body waxing. I had laser hair removal done on my pubic hair and armpits years before, so that wasn't an issue. What was needed was everything else, legs, arms, well, basically neck down. She sent me to the shower while she began unpacking the boxes. I was told to scrub thoroughly and NOT to use lotion afterwards. That was kind of odd. Still, I did as ordered.

When I finished showering and drying off, I came back into the livingroom to find Miss H was out in the patio. When I went outside, I saw that she had set a tarp down and that there were a couple items on the table nearby. Odd. All I saw was an old-fashioned lantern with a green bulb, a pair of green vinyl boots with a 4-inch wedge heel, two boxes that said something about fingertip vibrators, and a large anal plug with a large faux emerald base. I wondered where the rest of the costume was. Somehow, I knew that Sir and Miss H had a very humiliating surprise for me.

"Uuumm, Ma'am. Where is the rest of the costume?" I asked.

"Oh. It should be showing up..." [DING DONG] "Right now. Be a dear and go get the door." Miss H commanded.

Answering the door, I was greeted by a small Asian woman. She was carrying a large case with her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm Kim. I'm here to see Miss H." She replied.

"OK. Please come in and follow me."

A minute later, I and I escorted her out onto the patio.

"Cool. Right on time. We need to start getting you into your costume. This is where you will be working. The rest of her costume is sitting over there." Miss H said as she indicated a table to the side.

I looked at the items on the table, and my bad feeling got worse. All I could hope was that Kim had the actual costume in her case. All that was on the table was a pair of wedge-heeled green boots and a large butt plug with a huge faux emerald on the base. One other thing on the table was an old-fashioned lantern with a green bulb in it. On closer inspection, it wasn't really old, it just looked that way. It actually was a new battery powered lantern. This didn't look good. As I watched, Kim set her case on the ground just off the tarp and opened it. To my horror, there was no costume inside. All I saw were artist brushes, a couple of air brushes, and about a dozen different jars of different colored paints. This should be interesting, to say the least.

I was directed to the center of the tarp and told to keep my arms out to the side. Kim began at my ankles with one of the smaller brushes. She used a black paint to create sharp lines around my ankles, apparently this was the end, and she wanted sharp lines. Next, it was on my neck. She painted about an inch down with green paint. I guess that was to prevent any blow-over from the air brushes. Once she got the lines clean and sharp, an air brush was used. Got to tell you, the feeling of the cool paint and air as it went over my nipples and pussy almost made me orgasm. It wasn't my fault, but she scolded me several times about the fluid drooling out of my cunt messing up the paint on my inner thighs. Unfortunately, the more she demeaned me by calling me a slut, the more my cunt drooled. Finally, she just stuffed a few cotton swabs up my pussy to try and soak everything up and keep it from running down my legs, at least until the paint dried. It was black paint on my legs and up my sides to my underarms. She used green from just above my crotch over my tits, and to my neck, then down my arms. Yes, my hands were painted as well.

For the next two hours, I was standing in the center of the tarp with my arms out to my sides and my legs spread out. Kim started with a hair drier all over my body to ensure that I was completely dried off. Next, and took a small brush and painted green paint around my ankles and neck to make the ends of the paint clean and neat. One airbrush was used to paint my entire body in the green paint. She used a second, smaller, airbrush to apply some black paint in certain locations, as well as a small detail brush for the finer points. Once the main body was done, she used a couple of other brushes and green paint around my eyes for the mask.

I don't know why she was getting mad at me when she was working around my pussy. It wasn't my fault that she had to continuously dab the moisture that started running down my thighs. First off, that airbrush working around my nipples was her doing. Is it my fault that I have such sensitive nipples? Next, what did she really expect when her brush was sensuously stroking my labia as she detailed my pussy with her paint. Seriously. What did she really expect to happen?

If I thought the air brush was distracting, that was nothing compared to the detail brush she used on my pussy and clit. Of course, I got scolded again for my wiggling and more drooling. Hey, you try having someone use an artist's brush on your pussy and clit, then tell me you wouldn't be squirming too.

After stuffing another barn full of cotton up my twat, she decided to work on my face. It was just around my eyes and nose. It wasn't a full-face painting. It turned out to be just one of those eye mask things. It was in green again. She finished things up with some black detailing and shading. It took quite a while as she blended in the detailing. Then she painted some type of logo on my chest. Once she finished, the only parts of me that weren't covered in paint were my feet, forehead, hair, and mouth. As Kim was packing up her gear, Miss H brought out a couple of fans and turned them on to blow air on me. My guess was that this was supposed to help dry the paint.

"Make sure that you send me a couple of photos that I can use as examples for my clients." Kim said as she was leaving.

After a couple of hours getting my body painted, I was left standing there to dry. To answer any questions you might have, even though it should be obvious to all of you, no, there were not 'pasties' or any other covering on my nipples. No, there was no cup or anything else, except paint, covering my pussy. I was 100%, completely naked -- except for the body paint.

So, I just stood there, watching paint dry, as they say. It was quite literal in this case. After an hour I was deemed fully dried and ready to don the rest of the costume. First off was the boots. Once those were on, Miss H led me inside to a full-length mirror. In case you haven't figured it out, I was made up like The Green Lantern -- with a couple notable differences. First off, obviously I am a woman. I'm also blonde, not brunette. Next, there was no ring. That's kind of an important part of it.

"Uuummm, Miss H? Where is the ring? Isn't the Green Lantern supposed to have a green ring on his finger to get his power from the lamp?" I asked. Silly me. I hadn't thought that it was actually Sir who came up with my costume. He really is a perverted and creative man. I'm sure that you have already guessed what was coming. (No, I said coming, not cumming. Who was cumming was obviously me.)

"Yes, Dee. The real Green Lantern does indeed use a ring on his finger. In this case, the Slutty Green Lantern has the jewel somewhere else. Now, bend over and grab your ankles." Miss H ordered.

Yep, she inserted the large butt plug with the huge faux emerald on the end.

"Now, whenever you are ordered to power up, you are to go to wherever the lantern is and touch it with your anal plug." She ordered. "Oh, and one last thing. "With that, she pulled out two black wrist bands with small black boxes on them and strange finger-tip pieces connected to the wrist bands with wires. I quickly determined that they were fingertip vibrators. A small switch on the wrist bands turned them on, and the fingertip attachments would begin vibrating. They were advertised as being used for massages, but they were really used for women to masturbate with. It didn't take much imagination to figure out what I would be doing with them. Slipping the wrist bands and fingertips on me, we were ready to go. She had put on her costume as I was drying. Her costume was Captain Marvel. Not the dyked-out version from Endgame, but the one from the first movie. Her costume was also a real costume, not just body paint like mine.

My humiliation began on the drive to where the party was taking place. Miss H decided that we would take my Corvette. This was a simple decision on her part, since she wanted to show me off as much as possible. Did I mention that my Vette is a hard-top convertible? Yes, we took the top off. I was sitting in the passenger seat basically naked with the top down as we drove through the streets of the city. Yes, I got a lot of looks as people tried to determine if I was actually wearing clothes.

I was shocked when Miss H pulled up to the house. I knew this house. This was about to become a major disaster. Of all the house parties that Miss H could take me to like this, this would be the very worst. Well, OK, not the worst. That would probably be my mother's house. I would be disowned if my mother ever learned my secrets. In this case, it was the second worst person to find out. Honestly, I really never wanted to see this person again. I actually hated him. The house belonged to my former brother-in-law, Tom. My deceased husband's brother. He was a creep and a pervert. He had been trying to get into my pants since the day my late husband introduced me to him. I always avoided him whenever I could. Now, here I was about to be completely humiliated in front of him. Worse yet, I had a feeling that he was about to get his fondest wish, having the chance to fuck me -- most likely in all three holes.

"Miss H....." I began.

"Yes, I'm very well aware that this is your former brother-in-law's house. Don't worry. I can assure you that he will not compromise your secret. I have made a deal with him that gives him occasional access to you for his silence. Just so you know, I will have you come over here occasionally to play naked maid for him, and you will also entertain at the occasional party that he has with his friends." She explained.

Oh God. Just the thought of being demeaned like that in front of the one person I really detested -- well, honestly, I was getting off at the thought. Hey, what can I tell you? I'm a stupid perverted slut. Sure, I am smart enough to start my own business, be a very successful CEO, and make a shitload of money. I'm smart enough to be very wealthy. I'm also stupid enough to let my cunt take control and become a shameless slut that gets stupidly horney when I am being sexually humiliated and degraded. The more degrading and kinky things get, the farther I fall into subspace. I probably shouldn't mention this here, but it isn't just men and women that I've fucked at parties. Let's just say that I can be a real bitch too, literally. Use your imagination.

So, we got out of the car and made our way to the front door. I didn't see any other vehicles parked in front, so I assumed that we were probably the first ones to arrive. We were. I discovered that it was planned that way. We weren't just attending the party; I was to be the entertainment at the party.

Miss H rang the doorbell, and the door was opened. I was humiliated as Tom stood there and ran his eyes up and down my body. I could see the lust on his face as he anticipated finally getting his cock inside me. As he was staring at me, I looked inside the doorway. I was shocked to see my pillory sitting just inside the house on the left side of the entrance. On the right side of the entrance, I saw a table set up with several bottles of alcohol and several plastic shot glasses. Beside the pillory, there was a large glass jar. There was a small label on the jar that read, 'Trick - $0.25'. The table had a sign on it that said, 'Treat -- free'.

When Miss H pointed to the pillory, it became blatantly obvious what the 'Trick' was going to be. As I was being locked into the pillory, Miss H informed me that she had brought the pillory over a couple days ago for the party. Once I was locked in, Miss H put several different sized strap-on dildos beside me. OK, so this was not going to be just a party for guys.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,614 Followers
12