Dee's Halloween Party Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I should describe my pillory. There are several different types, so let me tell you about mine. It has two cross pieces and a metal bar down the center. It is adjustable for length. The top crossbar has a neck strap that is raised When my neck is strapped in, it leaved my face at the perfect height for a woman to slide her pussy in for me to lick it. I can also suck a guy's cock as well. The ends of the crossbar have straps for my wrists. That keeps them about 18-inches away from my head. The second crossbar is the same width as the top bar. It has straps on the ends for my ankles. It is usually adjusted so my ass is at the highest point that I can get with my knees on the floor. So, here I am. Strapped into the pillory with my ass up and head down. My feet are spread about three feet apart. That leaves my cunt wide open and available for use. Usually, my ass is also available, but tonight I am wearing the butt plug. I have no doubt that it will be removed, and my ass will be available at some point during the night.

"Fuck. I've waited too long for this." I heard my brother-in-law exclaim from behind me.

In my position, I couldn't see what was happening. Still, when he knelt behind me, I could feel that. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was about to happen. Seriously, when he grabbed my hips, it was obvious. Thank God I was already wetter than a dog caught out in the open during a monsoon. He lined up and jammed his entire 4-inches inside my drooling twat. Thankfully, I was already on edge. He pounded me for the entire 58.3 seconds before unloading inside me. OK, yeah, it left a bit for satisfaction. My only good point was that he shoved it in hard at the beginning. That at least gave me a small orgasm. After that, I barely felt him. He may have been biologically related to his brother, but he definitely lacked certain aspects of his brother's DNA. My late husband was certainly well endowed, and he knew how to use it.

OK, so you figured it out. Trick or Treat. I was the 'Trick', and the shots were the 'Treat'. Miss H did clean up the small amount that leaked out of me. It wasn't long before the doorbell rang. I'm not sure if it was Miss H or Tom that answered the door. It really didn't matter.

"Trick or Treat!" I heard from multiple voices.

"Trick is on the left; treat is on the right." Miss H replied.

I heard the clinks of coins dropping in the jar. Then I heard the sound of zippers. Someone knelt down behind me, and a cock was slipped into my cunt. I looked up as much as I could. All I saw was two skirts and a pair of pants in front of me. The pants were unzipped, and a large cock was pulled out. Glances to my left and right revealed that the panties of the women were being removed. As the guy behind me was beginning to really go to town in my cunt, the guy in front of me sat down and moved his cock forward into my mouth. As that was happening, the women flicked the switches on my wrist bands and moved their pussies to my fingers.

I sucked the cock in front of me for all I was worth. My fingers were dancing on the pussies as the vibrators worked their magic. The guy buried deep in my cunt was pretty well endowed. He was doing a pretty good job of fucking me too. His balls bouncing off my clit every time he hit bottom was driving me crazy. As my vibrating fingers worked their magic on the pussies I was fingering, I was sucking the cock in my mouth for all I was worth. It was the vibrations through my mouth from my cry of passion as I orgasmed that loosed the ropes of cum over my tongue and down my throat. I felt my cunt contracting on the cock and milk his cum deep inside me as I orgasmed. Apparently, the women had orgasmed as well, since I finally noticed that my hands were not occupied as the guy in front of me scooted back and released his cock from my mouth.

"Trick or Treat." I barely heard as I was recovering from my orgasm.

The next group was several girls. I couldn't tell how many, but one took a strap-on and began fucking me. Another one slid her naked pussy to my mouth. As that happened, I heard a couple bottles being opened and liquid being poured. I licked for all I was worth. I should mention that I am a Damned good pussy licker. Miss H has given me lots of practice, and she likes to haver 'Girls Night In' parties. Obviously, I am naked and serving everyone else at these parties.

A cool thing here. Unlike real cocks attached to guys, dildos never go soft. Whoever the woman fucking me was, she did a great job. She fucked me through three orgasms before she stopped. Coincidently, I licked the woman in front of me through three orgasms before she pulled back.

[DING DONG] "Trick or Treat!"

[DING DONG] "Trick or Treat!"

[DING DONG] "Trick or Treat!"

[DING DONG] "Trick or Treat!"

And on it went. As one pussy or cock finished, another one replaced it. If my mouth or pussy was busy, the finger vibrators on my hands were used. If all were in use, the shots were consumed. Sometimes, the person arriving chose the shots and expressed an interest in using me later. Eventually, everyone had arrived, and I was done with Trick or Treating. When I was released, I noticed that the jar had a LOT of quarters in it.

So, I was now unbound and looking around. Of course, everyone else had real costumes on. I was completely naked and only wearing body paint. Sure, from a distance it may have looked like a regular costume. Unfortunately, closer up, it was blatantly obvious that I was completely naked. Sure, the globs of cum running down my legs may have had something to with that as well. On top of everything else, there was no compulsion with anyone not to grope me. Whenever Miss H led me to a group of people conversing, several of them within reaching distance would take the opportunity to caress my tits, ass, and cunt.

"Green Lantern needs to recharge!" I heard called over the background.

Turning to look, I saw the lantern glowing with a green light on the coffee table. Yes, it had been explained to me what that meant. The green paint over my eyes and nose didn't hide the red in my cheeks as I made my way over to the lantern. As instructed, I turned away from the lantern, bent forward, and pushed my ass back until the faux jewel touched the lantern.

You can probably imagine where my mouth was as I bent over to touch my anal plug to the lantern sitting on the coffee table. Did you really think that someone wouldn't take advantage of that? Yes, as I was pressing my butt plug to the lantern, one of the guys pressed his cock into my mouth. I used my vibrating fingertips on his balls as I bathed his cock in my warm mouth. I used my tongue to massager his cock as I bobbed up and down on it. It didn't take long before he ejaculated into my mouth and down my throat.

It became a free-for-all after that. My mouth was either full of cock or locked on a pussy after that. As my mouth was occupied, my pussy was almost constantly filled. Sometimes it was a real cock, other times it was a dildo. My hands were rarely not in use either. After the third time of 'recharging' with the lantern, the butt plug was pulled out, so my asshole was available. As expected, my brother-in-law, Tom, was the first to tap my ass.

OK, class. Today's vocabulary lesson is 'Airtight'. All together now, one two three, say 'SLUT'! Miss H showed me the picture. The creators of Marvel and DC Comics are most likely rolling over in their graves. The Green Lantern had The Hulk fucking her ass, Superman in her cunt, and Captain America shoving his cock down her throat. Then again, maybe they would be masturbating to the view. Not sure, but when Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and the Black Widow broke out the strap-ons and took their turn, it sure was erotic.

It was the end of the night, well actually it was early in the morning by that time. Miss H had described my experience with fucking seven guys at one time. Naturally, a demonstration was called for. A guy dressed as The Hulk, it should be mentioned here that he didn't really need much in the way of enhancements, he was BIG. He was about 6'6" tall and VERY muscular. I should also add that he was 'proportional' as well. He laid down on a pad on the floor. Thank God he lubed up his huge cock first. I stepped over him and gently slid my ass onto his cock. Once fully embedded, Superman knelt between our legs and slid his 8-inches into my cunt. When he was in, Spiderman straddled my chest, spread some lube on my tits, then slid his cock between them as he pushed them together. I wrapped my legs around Superman, and someone took off my boots, put some lube on my feet, then pressed them together and slid his cock into the arches. As that was happening, I turned my head, opened my mouth, and Mr. T shoved his cock in. I moved my arms out to the side. I felt the switches on my wrist bands being turned on, then my hands were moved to pussies, one on each hand.

I became a toy. I had no control over what I was doing. I was just a sex doll. The cocks moved inside and on me. I did manage to move my vibrating fingers on the unknown pussies. The Hulk and Superman got into a rhythm fairly quickly. I did manage to move my head a bit as I sucked Mr. T. Other than that, I was just along for the ride. I was already deep into subspace. I heard comments from the others that were standing around watching. The more insulting the comments, the deeper I fell. 'Slut', 'Whore', 'Skank' were all used. They just added to my degradation and increased my orgasms. Everyone who was fucking me had already used me at least once, some a couple of times. That made them last longer. I lost count of the orgasms I had. They seemed to all roll together like one long continuous orgasm. The Hulk's mouth was right next to my ear as I was sucking Mr. T's cock. I heard his groan of pleasure and felt the jets of semen as he unloaded in my ass. That caused another orgasm in me. My cunt spasmed. That must have pushed superman over the edge. The vibrations from my throat as I cried out stimulated Mr. T to cum down my throat.

I don't think that I actually lost consciousness, but I did lose track of what was happening. When I regained my bearings, I was lying on the floor alone. As expected, cum was again leaking from my cunt and ass. My fingers were sticky with girl-juice. My feet were covered in cum, and my neck sported what is known as a 'Pearl Necklace'.

Miss H gathered up the pieces to my costume that had been discarded and put them into a plastic bag. She assisted me out to my car, because I was barely able to walk by that point. After placing the bag into the trunk, she pulled out a couple of towels to cover the passenger seat of my car for me to sit on. Seriously people. That was high quality leather seats. Do you really think I was going to sit directly on that with all that cum leaking out of my ass and cunt? That's not to mention everywhere else I was covered in it.

Once we got back to my house, Miss H helped me out of the car. For some reason, she left the garage door open and had me walk to the front door instead of just going through the door in the garage. She left me standing on the front porch for several minutes before opening up the front door and letting me in. Once inside, I made my way o the shower. That body paint is a pain in the ass to wash off. I had to use baby oil first to soften it up and lift it off my skin, then scrub it off with a loofa and body wash. When I was finally clean, I made my way to bed and literally passed out. I don't even remember hitting the mattress.

It was late the next morning when I woke up. Yes, I was sore all over. The first thing I did -- after two cups of coffee -- was to call and schedule an emergency massage from a woman that I use. She is always willing to fit me in whenever I need. That's probably because of how I 'tip' her. After breakfast, Miss H ordered me to go to the computer and write a detailed report to Sir on my experience at the party. He is using this report to write this story about my experience. I found out later that Miss H was actually texting with him during the party, and he was giving her ideas about how I was being used. She also sent him some pictures and videos of my experiences.

[DING DONG]

OK. I have to go now. My masseuse is here. Shit. Miss H is setting up a table next to my pillory. Tonight is Halloween. As I am opening the front door to let my masseuse in, I see a sign stating that adults only are allowed in. Looks like another night of 'Trick' or 'Treat'.

12