Defeating the Alpha

Story Info
With a dangerous Huntress, a pack-Alpha discovers submission.
4k words
3.86
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their eyes met and Thoron heard his blood howl, he knew he'd have to bend her over the table.

Judging by the widening of her eyes and the rising blush in her cheeks, Ilya knew it too. The quill pen slipped from her trembling hands. When his hands enclosed her waist, her body melted into him with relief.

The Communication Room they'd been working in was cramped, barely room for the wooden table with telegraph and scattered transcripts on paper. Paper flew to the floor as Thoron swept clean a space, and pushed Ilya face-down onto the table.

"You Clod. I've just organized those nots." Her voice was light, but shaking. Ilya, their community's communications organizer, was usually stern faced, wrapped in a no-nonsense charcoal grey dress, with her flaming red hair tucked into a bun. Today, her hair unspooled onto the table as he racked his hand through it. Her dress hitched up around her. Her freckles disappeared into a full blush as he forced down her stockings.

His blood howled again, and he answered it -- a guttural growl sliding through his parted teeth.

And Ilya echoed him. She yelled, low and uncontrolled. Her eyes met his, irises turning yellow. Her bare ass shifted, desperately grinding into him. She howled again, and he saw her teeth lengthen into jagged fangs.

"Damn it Thoron... don't just stand there. I fucking need it. I need it, or I..."

Their work would have to wait. He pressed her face fangs down onto the table, seeing her smirk against the smooth wood. He slid his other pam upwards between her shivering thighs, feeling the contours of her skin change from goosebumps to stubbled folds.

Ilya bucked under his palm. "No time for to playing around. I need -- HNK"

Her back curled as he sank into her. She arched her torso into him, wiggling with every thrust. Her waves of scarlet hair bounced; her body seeming to be clinging onto him whenever he pulled out to fuck again.

Damn, he'd let her get too far along. She was becoming difficult to hold down, entire body shaking as she began to growl. At the edge of her clenched fists, nails lengthened into claws.

If she turned now, there would be blood spilled. Her friends, maybe even her family. Ilya would be devastated.

But she wouldn't. He wouldn't let her. He was the Alpha, and he'd made a solemn promise.

Ilya gasped when he clamped down, his teeth sinking into her shoulder. His bite left a crimson mark on her sweat-stained skin. He gathered her clawed-hands, tugging them to him and pulling her back onto his cock. Feeling her tightness on him was as intoxicating as the taste of her flesh on his lips.

He felt the cursed change at work in him, but resisted-- with effort. He wouldn't let it take him.

But he couldn't fully restrain his lust. He ravished attention on Ilya, stopping her every effort to rise with a full thrust into her center. He felt the curse strike his groin, and his cock thickened, hard curve angling into her. Ilya's eyes glazed, fangs biting her lip.

The Com room's door opened. "Thoron, been needing ot talk to you about..."

The rest of the scout's report was drowned out by the howl of Ilya's orgasm.

The door closed quickly.

Focusing on his colleague under him, Thoron laid his heavy form over her, speeding up the thrusts. "I- I have you. You're safe."

"mmm-MM!" was her response. Her face looked flushed, but slightly more peaceful. He let himself cum, enjoying her look of satisfaction as her cunt filled.

They lay for a second, panting, hands intertwined tightly.

Ilya scrambled up. She straightened her dress, starring at a wall. Thoron coughed. He passed her his handkerchief, and left the building to give her privacy.

Several heads turned as he stepped into the village clearing, several hands raised in greeting. He nodded back in a show of confidence. But inside, he felt drained. That was the eleventh community member he'd had to subdue this way, up from eight last week. Most muscles in his forty-one-year-old body ached. He had a knot on his head from taking care of Marco, their cook, in the bathhouse yesterday.

The mountainside village seemed to sink into the village, each structure cobbled from spare lumber and abandoned shacks. But it was their home. He passed the grain-bin--or its remains. Walls lay in ribbons, what little structure remained was scored by thick claw marks. Damn it all, it didn't matter how tired he was. So much was at stake.

They would do whatever was necessary to push off the transformation. For the safety of their family, and other innocents. And even though the difficulties of not only leading the village--but saving them from their personal curse weighed on him, he couldn't relent. He had made a personal promise to each of them.

He found the scout clutching a large net. Serrated, silver hooks hung from it. Thoron's heart sank.

"Is it it..." But he already knew.

The scout nodded. His face was pale ash. "The Wolf Trapper. They are near."

***

He smelled the sweet scent as soon as he entered the town. Thoron swayed on the cobblestone. Lilac, with a twist of leather. And echoing under it, the rush of his blood.

He found himself scanning the village market, desperately looking for the scent's owner. Was it- could it be? The smell of his Chosen. He'd known other of his kind who encountered their Chosen- an aspect of the curse where two were irrevocably bonded. Each Chosen couple he'd known had been a sword to each other's shield--a constant support. He envied them.

His awakened senses scanned the town market crowd desperately. The Wolf Trapper could wait.

No sign by the butcher's stall, and only devilish delinquents by the stocks. But there--at the tables. A tall women leaned on a horse, laughing with a stable hand. Her dark brown skin well complemented her leather vest and riding breaches. Strong hands patted her mare's flank. Unlike the community members Thoron led, she was not mal-nourished. Instead, every inch of her full thighs and muscled body composed a painting of vitality. She was so beautiful. Thoron's heart twisted in pain.

When she rode off, he hurried after, easily keeping pace within the road-side woods. What would he say to her? 'Hello, nice day, care to hunt together?' No, far too strange. But yet, better than 'Hello, I'm a cursed monster, want to become a part of my life forever?'

Thoron shook his head in frustration, still running full tilt. A daunting situation. But he would talk to her. He wouldn't let this beautiful, innocent person slip-

A motion at his feet. He jerked on instinct, and might have avoided the snare if not for his size. Ropes pulled, dragging him aloft.

He cursed bitterly. The Wolf Trapper. Turning, he expected to see his Chosen riding away. But the road was empty.

"My, what a big catch I've found..."

An acrid smell at his nose, then darkness.

He woke to a lingering head ache and the smell of woodsmoke. His predator senses snapped his surroundings into focus--a woodland clearing, with a bonfire. He was lying prone, bound to some horrible wheel composed of wood and silver.

And she was with him. Sitting by the fire, His Chosen sharpened a silver blade, net at her feet.

Thoron clenched his eyes shut, hurt more by this betrayl then by the headache. The Wolf Trapper. A storied character, a whispered fear amongst his people. How could he have been so trusting. So stupid.

AS if sensing his thoughts, his captor spoke. Her voice was low, with a rough crackle like the fire she'd ignited. "Awake are you? Excellent, I was growing bored." She walked around his tired form, occasionally feeling his arm or thigh with a butcher's precision. "This level of muscle mass... You can't be a normal lycanthrope. An alpha then... I am a lucky girl."

"Please, maam. This is a misunderstanding. I would never hurt you."

She laughed, a sound that clutched his spine in ice. "Yes. Yes, you won't.

"I've been hunting your kind for years, beast." Her face loomed over his, brown eyes glinting. "You won't be able to fool me, not before I take you out of this world."

Oh gods. She was gorgeous. The scar on her cheek, running from lip to ear. Those full lips, locked in a murderous sneer. She-

His breathing caught. She was suddenly straddling him, silver knife under his chin.

"Now. You're going to tell me where the rest of your ilk is lurking." The knife trailed down his neck, leaving a crimson, burning line. "Otherwise, you'll be feeling this metal... for the remainder of your life, I'd wager."

She shifted her weight on him, and he was able to smell her fully. Woodsmoke in her hair. Soap on her skin. Somewhere, lilac.

He couldn't help it. Despite the metal digging into his collarbone, he felt his arousal grow.

The huntress frowned. A flurry of slices, and his clothes fell away from his skin, exposing his heavy body, and his growing erection. Thoron looked skyward. Could some fateful rock strike him down, now?

A startled choke. "What--are you mad? Some sort of monstrous deviant?"

He forced himself to meet her gaze. Her eyes were a beautiful auburn, even narrowed at him in hate. "I mean no offense, dear lady. You are right--I am cursed. Part of my curse is that of Chosen: a person who we are instinctively bound to. With this person, you can feel no fear, only trust and devotion. As the Alpha of my pack, my curse is strongest. My devotion, strongest too."

It took a second for the penny to drop. "You... you have some sort of romantic, monster attachment to me?" She scowled. "Gods. This is the strangest beast I've netted. Are you truly saying you wish to bed me?"

"Please--it's deeper. A pact of mutual connection. Yes, I wish to bed you." His pulse hammered at the thought. "But what I am saying is, I will not harm you. None of my pack will, we are peaceful. Now, heed me words and release-"

"Oh right, beast. And the moment you're loose, and we--the moment you have me unguarded, you'll transform and devour me. Honestly. You think just because you're an Alpha, I'll do whatever you command."

Her scent still carried emotions of anger, but there was something else now--dark excitement. "Besides the brutality of you creature nothing burns me more then the arrogance of you alphas. Well. To be quite honest, I'd very much enjoy having you endure the frustration I feel."

She squatted by the fire. Thoron's thoughts raced. What did she mean? The frustration... of commands?

She approached with two objects. The first she thrust down onto Thoron's chest. The burning poker scratched and stung, sending sensation arching over him. It didn't harm him, though--wouldn't she know that?

She worked her way down, burning him in the side... hip, thigh. His jaw clenched. And then cold metal, clipping around his neck. It was a silver collar- with a length of chain leading to her hand.

"This tool should block any hope you have of transformation..." she grabbed the chain, bringing his head up painfully toward her. "... or of escape. "

She was magnificent. A predator all on her own. He leaned up to kiss her.

She evaded, falling backward. His cock supported her onto his hips, balancing her from behind. Her scent had changed. Still anger, still danger... but something else. Something just as white-hot.

The huntress stood up, his cock sliding against the rough leather of her breeches. "Persistent beast. But you will learn. You have grown used to getting what you want... I will enjoy denying you your desire." The sound of her vest hitting the ground. Above him, he saw her slid off the breeches. Her smooth thighs gleamed in the fire light.

Noticing his rapt attention, she grinned broadly. "Want it? Well, you're not here for your pleasure." More clothing sliding off. Her hand dipped down, disappearing between her thighs. "But for my pleasure."

Thoron thrashed in his chains. She was playing with herself, massaging and rubbing, penetrating and circling--all right over him. The smell was overpowering, and was he unbound he knew he would pay any cost to have her beneath him.

"Please, leady, this is torture. Have a care, and untie me!"

"Oh? Torture?" She circled herself faster, squatting to improve her access. A drop of liquid splashed on Thoron, and his struggles increased. "To see my poor Alpha... unable to take his prize..."

Her eyes filled with a dark gleam, and Thoron realized his desperate struggles only pushed her further. He was powerless but to watch her heavy breaths grow into moans. His body ached to have her. The animal in her screamed to dominate her...

The human part of him realized, he longed only to touch her.

"You are gorgeous too me, but being apart in this way... I fear I will perish."

A devilish giggle. "Perish? Should be that my job is so easy." He felt a rough-skinned finger tap the edge of his twitching cock. "You'd like to rule me. A pity."

"Despair, beast. Today, I rule you."

Her thighs lowered, and she dropped onto his shocked face. Her entire weight pressed down. Looking up, he could see her sly face above the ridges of her chest, winking down at him. "Now. Serve me."

The monster in him revolted. He was the Alpha, he dominated, he subdued. But when her warmth touched his lips, Thoron felt his heart leap. He wanted to serve her. His tongue danced, curling up into her center. The weight upon him felt like a blessing, and he only wished he could wrap his arms around her to press closer.He lavished licks on every curve and corner, before curling around her erect clit.

A gasp of surprise. "mm-ah. Yes, I mean, yes, beast. I command you to service me to. And I command you to lick a little to the left... mmm."

A woolen shirt landed on the ground, and when he looked up the huntress was moving her hands up her chest. A folded bunch of dried lilac hung from her neck, tucked between her breasts. She clutched her tits into her palms, squeezing them from base to tip.

He licked a rhythm into her, and she matched him, responding to his effort until their motions danced in time. She pulled his hair. "Faster, beastie." Her hips rocked, dictating the speed she needed. He followed her orders as they came--faster, then softer, then faster again. Following the lead of another... it was somehow soothing.

As was the full-throated cry the huntress eventually made. Her core stiffened and tightened over his tongue. She collapsed away from him, panting. He tried to turn his bound body toward her, heart in his throat. That had felt... entirely different. Had she felt anything? The connection, that leaped within his every cell?

She panted, struggling back to her feet. "Wipe that grin off your face, wolf-brain. I'm not finished with you yet."

Her scent of desire had not diminished. Thoron gulped. It had somehow only multiplied.

She slid backwards onto him, clutching his bare feet as her ass came back to rest against the support of his dick. Years of riding had left her muscled, and the curves of her ass flexed as it fitted neatly against his cock.

"Now beastie... this is entirely for me." She was rolling, rubbing her already-soaked center against him. "If I so much as suspect you are close to satisfaction--and I will know--you shall not like the outcome."

Thoron couldn't look away from her. "Lady- I understand why you refuse to trust me, but I am at my wit's end. Unless I am satisfied soon, I fear I will transform."

"The collar is built to contain any evil." She firmly gripped his ankles. "Besides just remember. You do not have my permission to transform." Her body arched to dangle above him. "You only have permission to serve me."

His world seemed to narrow when she rushed down onto him. Smooth wetness and tight heat, clamping his dick before pulling up for another go. The whole of her ass bounced up and rolled back with each stroke. Her tits swayed, striking her in the chin. And her face, her gorgeous, vicious face, transfixed into a form a pleasure.

But his blood was howling. He knew not what evil beasts the collar was built to contain, but he felt the curse push at his will. His huntress was not helping.

"Oh fuck. Fuck-fuck It's so good." Her pace doubled. "Yes beastie, just like that. Let me... ah. Fuck you."

She straightened up, gyrating her hips to spin him inside of her.

His resolve cracked for only an instant, and the curse took his dick. It swelled and grew in width, until he worried she was being stretched from within. Thoron bit his lip, using the pain to hold himself firm.

Oddly, she didn't seem upset at his slip. "Oh gods. You evil, evil beast. Ngh- shit."

She collapsed back onto his chest. Her abs stretched and and clenched, and she pressed back down onto his thickened cock. "I will, mmph. I will take you."

Pants turned to moans, and she scrambled to collect her breasts into one tight palm, falling onto his chest in the process. The lilac around her neck bounced with every motion. For a second, despite everything, he felt save. Like they could lie like this for days.

"Don't you finish, beast." He heard her command. "I forbid you to reach satisfaction. I'm almost... almost..."

Her body grew hot on his. Her core clenched on his cock, like a series of rings sliding onto a moistened finger. For her pleasure, he gently rocked his hips, and was reward by a small "ngh" in his ear.

For a second, he thought he'd have his dream of lying with his Chosen. But with a shift, she pulled her off his cock, and onto her feet.

"Now you understand beastie. I am the Alpha in this wood." Her voice had changed. Was there now warmth? "You cannot challenge me And I shall ensure you always remember it." Warmth, but with cold iron control.

With a hearty heave, she lifted the wheel. His hands were freed, and then retied behind his back. He hit the dirt hard, and shivered, very vulnerable. This was not like anything he'd experienced. But yet... something about doing exactly what she commanded gave him trust and thrill in equal measure.

That trust was tested when she strode up to face him. A leather harness wrapped around her hips. Affixed at the meeting of her legs- a polished, large metal rod.

"Two things, wolf-brain.

"My name is Halle. Halle Elsevier. Best monster hunter in Borgrovia.

"And, I am going to fuck the hell out of you. I am going to fuck you so completely; you will never threaten anyone again. You will be a servant to me, and I will command you to forego violence."

Thoron knew he could argue. Confront her about his tribe's peaceful nature. Or transform, break his chains, escape whatever this odd metal rod promised.

But she'd said she was to fuck him. He didn't know what that order meant. But he wanted to follow.

"I... yes. Yes."

"Yes, Halle."

"Yes, Halle! It will be as you command. I promise you."

"Good man. Now, take this into your throat."

He barely had time to open his jaw before the rod plunged into him. Thoron chocked, gagging as the long object hit his throat. But Halle didn't give him time to adjust. Her hips slung up against him, her warm skin slapping against his cheeks, and the rod only pushed further down.

Her hands tugged on his long hair, pulling him off the rod. "Now, spit on it."

Still gagging, Thoron spat. Tears leaked out of his eyes, but he spat again, soaking the pole.

She crouched, eye-to-eye. Her beautiful auburn eyes seemed to brighten as she met his. He thought he saw her move for a kiss, then halt. "Excellent work. You're a natural." She hesitated.

"Should I keep going? Or, er. Have you been quite taught a lesson?"

He didn't break her gaze -- trying to meet her strength with his own bravery. "Please, Halle. Keep going."

He braced his arms against the ground when the rod rubbed up against his ass. This... he hadn't been prepared. But if it was her, then he was ready. Then Halle's fingers were cupping his ass, kneading, tugging, slapping. Then the sound of spit. And her warm fingers were pressing into him, pushing liquid upwards. He tensed.

12