Defeating the Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beastie, relax for me."

And he did.

Fingers pushed deeper, pushing more liquid into him. It was foreign, it was strange, it was... somehow pleasurable. In a way he'd never experienced, a rush from his whole body rather then just his dick. He was being massaged, and then- being filled. The metal rod penetrated him, pushing into his tightness.

"Relax. Relax, and take me."

He obeyed, and the rod slipped in further, until he felt the now-familiar smoothness of Halle's hip brush his ass. Her fingers intertwined into his hair. "Wolf-brain. What is your name?

"mmth... Thoron Windsheath. Leader of my people."

"You're Thoron Windsheath. You are mine."

Nose met dirt as she forced his head down. Ground choked his breath, and he coughed as the rod fucked him quicker, further. He felt her hand grip his ass apart, allowing her in deeper. His body was alive with pleasure.

"Augh, ah, Halle." Halle's tool rubbed up against his very nerves,sending jolts through him. "It feels so good."

He turned his neck. She was grinning at him, thrusting in him with undisguised joy. She slapped his ass, yelled a whoop, and fist pumped the sky.

"Yes, take it! Take it, Thoron."

Under her, his dick began to twitch and stretch. He was so close. But she'd ordered...

Then her hand was gripping him, rubbing up the length of his cock, puling with every push of herself into him.

"Finish. You must finish for me."

He groaned, rocking himself back onto her hand, and her firmness. The beast howled in his blood, but he wouldn't let it come. She had given him orders.

His back arched under hers, and warm liquid began to jet from his cock. Catching it, Halle used it to push him further, coaxing every pump out further then the last. She laughed next to his ear, sunny and a little in awe. "Gods, that's a lot!"

He was not able to respond. Only able to collapse into his own seed, dizzying warmth spreading through him. He was distantly aware of his hands becoming freed, as with his feet. The sound her hitting the dirt beside him, panting slightly. At last, he turned.

"That... was not something I had every encountered." He turned words over in his head. "It felt... special. You're special, Halle."

She laughed, low and breathy. "Well, certainly. Though I admit this was a bit of new experience for me as well.

"You were telling the truth about your peaceful oath, weren't you? I could tell. No lycanthrope- no blood drinking one, that is--would have been able to act like you did. To respond to me, and to at with such... er. Generosity." She cleared her throat, fingering the lilac hanging from her neck. She was beautiful- somehow more so now than an hour previously. The contrast of her dark skin against the purple lilac still entranced him; but now the memory of her laugh carried a powerful weight.

"Yes. I am the alpha of a small community not far from here. We have found ways to struggle against our curse." He took a shaking breath. "Or I was. Now, I am yours. You are my alpha, Halle. I trust you, and will follow your lead.

She blew a raspberry, and leaned back onto him. "Well, you can bet I'm happy to keep you close to me. But being an alpha... leading others... it can become quiet tiring.

Her lips leaned into him. Warm breath grazed him, and his body jolted with a thousand wires.

"Sometime, I quite think I'd like to try it from the other end."

12