Defiance

Story Info
It's in her eyes. Defiance.
1.1k words
4.18
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defiance. That is what I see in her blue eyes. Her posture. She exudes it through her pores. My cock gets harder, staring at her, staring back at me. I adjust myself in my jeans. She watches my every move, relaxed in her submission, sitting on her heels, legs spread wide, hands upturned on them.

I make sure she sees what I am doing.

I move towards her until she is forced to bend her back to look up at me. My finger traces her chin and I push my thumb into her mouth. She sucks it greedily, never breaking eye contact, using her tongue as if she were sucking my cock. I twitch in my jeans and curse under my breath. She releases my thumb and smirks at me. She is going to try to turn this around on me. I don't give her the satisfaction of seeing how that affects me.

I love the challenge and I think she knows it.

I move around her petite body and she attempts to follow me with her head. Her hands come off her thighs, I grab her long black ponytail and move her head back into the forward-facing position.

"Eyes front Pet. Hands in position."

She huffs and returns her hands to their proper position.

I wind her hair around my hand as I move to her back. Gently, slowly, I pull back and bend to kiss her mouth, physically dominating her position. Nowhere to move, she opens for me. Her tongue plays with mine, her breath minty and sharp. A slow dance of twisting and touching, teasing each other. I break off the kiss and move to her neck.

She is so sensitive there. I lick her just below her ear and watch her raspberry nipples tighten, impossibly more than they already are. My action elicits a tiny moan and I know I almost have her. I can scent her sex, the perfumed arousal driving my own. My hand moves down the front of her body, my rough skin causing good bumps to erupt in their wake. I squeeze her breast. She cries out at the playful torture, moving her hand from her thighs again, in an attempt to replace my own.

I see the movement and tighten my grip on her hair, twist her nipple, squeezing tighter.

Her hands freeze. Her mind is right there, ready to surrender.

"If you can't keep your hands in position, then use them. Spread yourself open. Edge for me," my face is right next to her ear.

She hesitates.

"Now, Olivia. Do not make me spank you again. The third time will not be a charm for you."

Her hands move slowly down her body, sliding down her thighs and back up again to her apex. She knows I am watching every single inch she touches. Her fingers reach her mound and I can see the wetness shining on her fingertips as she begins to play for me. She spreads her lips open and teases herself.

"Good girl," I whisper.

She moans so loud, I knew it was done. Her body, her mind, was mine.

"Face down, Liv."

She lowers her body, her cheek touching the floor, ass in the air. Her fingers are still playing in her pussy, but slowly. Edging her little nub, getting wetter for me. I turn and walk to my chair. I sit down, legs stretched out in front of me, cross my ankles, her at my feet. The marks from my hands on her skin...I could see all of her secrets. Her hips moved ever so slightly, her whimpering music to my ears.

Relaxed, at ease with the scene before me, I pull my cock out. Slow stroking from base to tip, I watch her fingers. The veins lining my shaft, rock hard, hot to the touch, and pulsing, matching the rhythm of her hips take as she tortures herself for me.

I tilt my head and watch her as I stroke.

Decision decisions.

Fuck her pussy? Fuck her mouth? Both sound perfect to me. I stand and walk around to her head. I kneel and grab her ponytail, lifting her head gently. Her eyes look up at me, glazed with lust.

"Mouth open. Swallow me down."

She complies without hesitation. I guide my rigid cock into her waiting lips as she closes them around me. The warm heat of her mouth and her tongue almost put me over the edge. I start pumping my body and she moans, the vibration a sweet sensation through my sex.

I place my hand under her jaw and gently slide it down her skin. I surge forward and feel my cock fill her throat, cutting off her ability to breathe momentarily on its way down. Liv gags, tries to control it and I pull back. I do it again and again and find a steady beat in and out, fucking her mouth slowly.

Unable to speak, I check on my Pet. Her eyes, confident and clear, meet mine. I nod in question and hear the moan that tells me all I need to know.

I feel myself building, remove myself from her mouth, and realize she is still playing with herself.

"Turn around, show me what is mine."

Liv stops playing with her clit and turns her body around, presenting herself to me on all fours.

"Crawl to my chair, drape your body over the armrest."

"I want your beautiful red bottom in the air and your thighs spread as wide as you can."

She does as she is told and I move in.

Lining myself up, I tease her opening with the head of my cock. Liv tries to push back. I smack her ass hard, she yelps and resumes her position. I reposition myself and grab her hips, sliding myself forward.

Slow.

So slow.

We groan simultaneously as her body sheathes mine. Balls deep, I hold the position. I run my hands over her skin, savoring the softness, the warmth of her reddened cheeks and squeeze. I admire the tinge Liv takes on from my spanking her. My cock twitches inside her and I pull out and push back in. She arches her back, causing my cock to go deeper into her body.

My hips move, slapping against her body like a metronome. Her breathing quickens her moaning matching pace. I am so close. My sack tenses, my breathing catching hers. I squeeze her hips as my body tightens. Liv squeezes my cock from the inside. Like an electrical shock through my body, my cum is forced out of me. Her pussy milking and massaging as I thrust.

I ride her, use her until I am empty and sated. Leaning over her back, kissing her spine, I wrap my arm around her body and pull her towards me. I turn my body and sit, cradling her body on my lap.

I hold her to me.

She leans back against me.

"Was I a good girl, Sir?"

"The very best, Pet"