What Daddy Says

Story Info
What Daddy says when he fucks his little girl.
828 words
4.15
74.8k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're so beautiful, my pet, I bet your pussy looks just perfect as well. Don't be shy, just let me see. I won't bite. Yes, that's grand. Just spread those legs a little for me. That's right, what a great sight. No-no, don't close them. Just let me touch you a little. I know we said no touching, but you are so fantastic that I just can't hold myself back. I just wanna feel all of you.

Just let me slide my fingers down between those wet folds of yours. Oh yes, you're already so wet for me. You must be aching for me. Come on, I know what kind of porn you watch. You want me to be in charge. Yes... Don't resist, little girl, just let me push my finger into that sweet innocent pussy of yours. Oh, it's so tight. I'm gonna have fun with you today, my girl.

Now, don't mind that just anyone could see. You told me yourself how exciting it was to turn yourself on in public. I'm gonna make you feel that and even more today. And you're gonna love it.

I'm just gonna slide these two fingers up that tiny little hole of yours. Mm, stop resisting now, girl, let daddy get a good feel of you. Lemme just push way inside and slide slowly in and out of your sweet pussy. Damn, you're so tiny, I can hardly fit these two fingers in. Just keep still, little girl, that's right.

Oh, of course you're enjoying this. You're on fire inside, and you're soaking wet. You feel like you have to resist, but you don't. It's all right. I'm right here. Daddy's gonna make you feel amazing, babe.

That's right, don't hold back. Yes, lemme hear how much you love me ramming my fingers up your little hole. Lemme make you feel amazing.

Now, I want you to remember this feeling, girl. Remember exactly how I fingered your needy little cunt in this place. I want you to think about this the next time you pleasure yourself, preferably when you feel you shouldn't. Maybe at work when no one is around or at school way in the back of the class. Think about my hand up your skirt and inside your innocent little pussy, about how much you really really want me to do this to you.

Oh yes, let it all out. Good girl. I know you're ready for me now. Yes, you're so hot and wet for daddy. Just bend over for me now, don't make me help you. That's a good girl. And spread a little for daddy. Good. Let's have some fun.

Now I'm gonna position my massive cock right at your little pussy, but don't you worry, girl, I'm gonna take good care of you, okay. There you are, feel it. Feel that huge head, feel that length sliding all over your soaked pussy. Get ready for me, little girl. No, no turning back now. Gotta finish what we started.

Here I go slamming into your tight little cunt. Oh, fuck yes! You're so tight. Damn it, girl, it's hard to move here. Just gotta ram right into your tiny hole. Yes, so fucking good and deep!

This is what you dream about when you watch porn, right? You want to be taken, you want to beā€”used. You want daddy to fuck your sweet little body senseless. Don't give me that, I know you're a naughty little slut. Just look at how you're moaning for me. Oh, you're loving this, aren't you? You precious little girl, I'm gonna make you feel so good.

I've been thinking about fucking you like this ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I knew right away you were craving for a good strong man to make you his little whore. Cause that's what you are. You're daddy's little whore. Just had to wait a little to make sure you were big enough to handle this cock here, make sure all is legal and all. Now you're all grown, you're all mine. Ready to give all of yourself to daddy.

Yes, lemme get so deep inside that tiny pussy of yours. Tell me you want more! Tell me you want it harder. Oh, I'm fucking you so hard, little girl! Mh, fuck yes! Yes, you're gripping my cock so good right now. I know you're getting close. No, don't cum yet. Daddy will tell you when you can cum.

Look at me. You're mine, you hear that, girl? You're my little slut. Say it. Yes... Daddy's gonna use you all day and cum in all of your holes. Yes, you will. And you're gonna love it every time.

Come on now, lemme thrust right deep into your sweet body. Fuck, that's right! Oh! Good lord, you're fantastic, girl! Come on, cum for me. Cum for your daddy. Oh, yes, you're such a good girl.