Defiance: A Meditation

Info
A sensual mediation to shed the weight of others' prejudices.
121 words
4.7
5.4k
1
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recuperating from a medical issue meant no playing for me, so I ventured out into the Interwebs, and found a lot of hate directed at me for being an openly non-straight mom and a NUMBER of people tried to shame me for being "a sex worker" because of my work on Lit.

So what do we say to hate?

I DEFY YOU. I refuse to accept your ugliness into my world. I DEFY everything you stand for. I defy your uptight society. I reject your crippling, hypocritical religions, and I reject the notion that I have to fit into your narrow-minded box!

So this is me... shedding the weight of other people's expectations and prejudice. Breathe. Just... Breathe... and defy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
We love you

You are keeping me alive and hungry for more of life . We do not victimized anyone , sex is our wonderful addiction . A trip to heaven when needed . You take me there my love , I am so grateful for sharing your stories and unbridled passions .

Do not worry , be sad or upset , I am on your side

Yves

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsongabout 3 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you! I try not to let it get to me... but It’s actually care a lot (too much) what people think. Sometimes I just need a moment to meditate and re-center when I get hit with that... and remind myself love is stronger than hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
On your side

Why do they care so much about how other people are trying to living their own lives? Too much time on their hands? Live and let live. We're all supposed to be human. You're so right about the hypocrisy. We need your voice of reason Trmpest and please don't be discouraged by the haters.

Share this

Similar Stories

Sensual Meditation: For a Bad Day A relaxing Sensual Meditation.in Audio
Turning Pain into Pleasure A moment to breathe, feel, and enjoy the sensuality of life.in Audio
A Reward for Listening Do be a good boy and follow instructions.in Audio
Sexual Freedom Visualization Sensual visualization for self love and spiritual growth.in Audio
Real Talk: Recalibration A self analysis and reclaiming of personal power via orgasm.in Audio
More Stories