Defiant Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you ...fix my wings?" I asked in a hoarse whisper, my voice unable to function with my emotions overwhelming me. Eir nodded shakily, her tears flowing freely at seeing my happiness. My heart filled with intense joy and gratitude, yet my voice was still too thick with emotion to express it. I laughed and sobbed simultaneously and rushed over to Eir to hug her tightly.

"Thank you..." I whispered, holding her close, placing butterfly kisses all over her face. I wrapped my healed wings around the two of us. "Thank you, Eir..." I hoarsely whispered again as I kissed her deeply, pouring all the love I felt for her in that kiss.

Eir sighed blissfully into the kiss and placed her hands on my shoulders. Her fingers sifted through my feathers and I was overjoyed at that simple sensation - something I had never expected to feel again. The taste of her tears came through the kiss and I broke it, looking deep into her eyes. Pain and regret greeted me and cast a shadow on my euphoria.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you Alexis..." she sobbed, anguish lacing her broken voice. "So... so immensely sorry...."

With a shaky sigh she explained what had happened between her and the angel Elias, and how my words reminded her of the soul wrenching betrayal she had endured so long ago. It was a tremendous relief to hear that Elias's soul was removed from the cycle. Eir did well by destroying him.

"He deserved nothing less..." I grumbled and pulled her close, feeling my wings graze her skin. I slowly spread my wings, opening up our little golden hiding place, and retracted them into my body. Eir watched mesmerized, bringing a smile to my face. She was such a wonderful, delightful woman.

I tenderly took her face in my hands and stared intensely into her eyes. "Eir, my lady, please allow me to thank you by showing you what true love is like," I said softly, rubbing her cheeks with my thumbs. "You made me whole again in a way I never thought possible. Please, let me erase the pain of that fool's betrayal by showing you the true love of a soulmate," I said, leaning in to give her a soft, tender kiss.

Eir rested her hands on my chest and tentatively allowed her fingers to trail over my skin. Goosebumps erupted where her fingers touched me and I felt my cock starting to harden at having her so close to me. She must have felt it - I saw her cheeks redden with that adorable blush of hers.

"I would like that very much..." she whispered oh so softly, and her blush deepened.

I heard her heart thump loudly in her chest as I took her hands and could not wipe the grand smile from my face.

On the way to my bedroom, I briefly stopped in the bathroom to clean the dried blood from my body. Eir's eyes again filled with guilt, but I captured her lips in a sweet, loving kiss until she swooned in my embrace and that horrible, guilty look had evaporated.

"Follow me," I whispered and took her warm hands in mine to lead her into my bedroom, the thundering sound of our heartbeats setting the pace for our feet.

Softly, I gathered her in my embrace, enveloping myself in her scent and letting my body touch hers. My clothed cock was rock hard and it rubbed impatiently against her belly. I had to close my eyes and focus on taking it slow. This was her first time and I wanted to make it pleasurable for her.

Eir sighed longingly into our kiss. She rubbed her body against mine and I felt her hard nipples poke my chest through her dress. I reveled in her body's arousal, realizing this might be the first time she'd ever felt like this.

Deepening the kiss, I dragged my exploring hands along her body to the back of her dress. Eir moaned softly and I felt my cock twitch in response. I located the cord that laced up her dress and untied the knot, letting her dress succumb to gravity and reveal my soulmate to me in all her naked glory.

She was beautiful - her slender figure was wonderfully accentuated by her narrow waist and full breasts. Her hair fell down past her shoulders, letting her nipples play hide and seek with me and that adorable blush was back on her cheeks. The scent of her arousal was strong and was severely testing my patience.

I crushed Eir's lips in a passionate kiss, to which she responded in full, her mewls making my cock harder than ever. Wrapping my arms around her, I let my eager fingers caress all the skin I could find and ground my hard cock into her belly. Eir mewled in delight and draped her arms over my shoulders. Her nails tickled the hairs in my neck and she rubbed her soft breasts all over my chest. I moaned deeply again, feeling her hard nipples poke me. With a lustful groan I placed my hands on her ass, rubbing her pussy over my hard, clothed cock, making her sigh in delight and me groan impatiently.

While I honestly tried to take it slow, Eir had different plans - while she explored my skin with her fingers, she suddenly set a course straight down to my pants. After some fumbling she managed to undo the button and figured out how the zipper worked. Eir broke the kiss, leaving her lips slightly swollen and panting. An eager lustful look twinkled in her eyes and she cast her eyes down to look at my cock peeking out from my opened pants.

She deftly opened my pants and let them fall to the floor, my cock jumping up to greet her. Eir gasped and her white eyes went wide when she saw my cock stand up in its erect glory.

"So big..." she whispered with a reverent smile, and tentatively wrapped her hands around it. "It's so warm! And hard... and so ...so soft at the same time!" she marveled when she gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

A lustful groan escaped my throat, and my cock twitched in delight when she started stroking it oh so softly. Eir released my cock with a concerned squeal.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked.

I groaned that she halted her teasing explorations. "No, my lady. You didn't. On the contrary actually..." I chuckled. "It does that sometimes. I can't always control it."

Eir looked relieved and I smiled, kicking off my shoes and shedding my pants. I picked her up, drawing a delighted squeal from Eir, and gently laid her in the middle of my bed.

Standing back I allowed myself a few seconds to memorize this exact moment - my soulmate, lying naked in the middle of my bed. She was beautiful, gloriously naked and her hair fanned out around her. Who could have known that beautiful dress of hers hid such a gorgeous hourglass figure. I wouldn't mind if she'd accentuate that more. My cock twitched at the thought of seeing Eir in a figure hugging dress.

My soulmate smiled devilishly at me. "What were you thinking about?" she asked me coyly, staring intently at my cock.

I crawled over her and laid my body down on hers, groaning at the explosion of skin contact. "That you were hiding such an incredibly sexy body underneath that dress," I mumbled, placing kisses on every bit of exposed shoulder and neck I could find. Eir sighed and joyously surrendered herself to my kisses. "And I would love to see you in an equally sexy dress," I added while nibbling on her earlobe.

Eir moaned and I felt her cheeks contract in a smile. "I'm sure that can be arranged..." she purred. My cock twitched again. Eir giggled as she felt it bump against her belly.

Like a starved man I kissed and nibbled any exposed skin within reach and I was slowly losing myself in this wonderful exploration of her body. Gradually my mouth trailed down to lather her breasts and nipples with my tongue, drawing throaty moans from my lady and making my cock twitch impatiently. I descended further down her body, my nose following that delicious scent of her arousal and came to her soaking wet pussy.

I looked at Eir to see how she would react to me exploring her there, but she was happily sighing and rolling her head from side to side, enjoying my ministrations. With a wicked smile I kept watching her eyes while I slowly opened her legs, deeply inhaling her mouthwatering scent of her arousal. Eir's hooded eyes snapped to mine and she started panting, watching my mouth descend to her virgin pussy.

The lust in Eir's eyes was mirrored in mine. Without losing eye contact I extended my tongue and swiped across her pussy lips. Eir gasped and unconsciously started gyrating her pelvis. With a devilish grin I spread her pussy lips with my hands and took another lick, this time straight across her clit. Eir's head fell back and the most wonderful, deep moan rose from her chest. A deep moan of my own rolled across my tongue and I licked her clit again, keenly watching her reactions.

Eir tightly gripped the bed sheets and moaned again. Another lick, and another. Eir's voice was a constant string of moans and sighs. Her gyrations grew stronger and she bucked into my face. Her sexy moans grew both in pitch and volume. "Oh yes... Yes... Please, Alexis... Don't stop..." she desperately whispered, her gyrations becoming stronger.

I licked and sucked like a possessed man, fuelled by her wanton moans. I put all my focus on her tiny clit, licking and nibbling the nub for all I was worth. Eir screamed and bucked fiercely as her first orgasm crashed through her body. Throwing her head from side to side and moaning loudly, she rode out her ecstasy on my tongue.

My lady was glorious in her pleasure and my cock was screaming at me to take her. 'Not yet...' I thought while I eased down my licking and nibbling on her pussy, knowing she'd be sensitive. I pushed aside my own desires and was content in letting her enjoy the wonderful aftermath of her orgasm.

Eir was panting heavily and moaning softly. "Wonderful..." she whispered. "That was absolutely wonderful, Alexis. Thank you..." she purred, still coming down from her high. I smiled a proud smile in her pussy. It felt so very good to give my mate such pleasure.

Slowly she started gyrating her pussy against my tongue - her oversensitivity gone and apparently eager for more. My grin turned wicked. What a surprisingly large libido for a virgin. My cock twitched its approval and I once again fuelled her arousal with my tongue, bringing her back to the brink of orgasm in no time. This time I was going to do things a little differently though.

When Eir neared her second orgasm, gyrating her pussy strongly on my tongue and moaning uncontrollably, I moved up her body and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her soaking core. Eir's eyes snapped to mine and she moaned loudly. "Yes! Please, Alexis, do it..." she panted. "Make love to me..."

Never losing eye contact I slowly pushed in the head of my cock. Eir's head fell back and she moaned deeply as I entered her at an agonizingly slow pace. I bumped into her hymen and knew breaking it could hurt her. I latched my mouth onto hers and devoured it in a passionate kiss. Eir instantly wrapped her arms around my neck, moaning and gently gyrating her pussy on my cock, making it bump against her hymen.

I gave a quick, hard thrust and broke it, embedding my cock deep inside her pussy for the first time. Eir tensed and dug her nails in my back. Still kissing her deeply I held perfectly still within her, allowing her body to adjust to being penetrated and for any pain to abide.

I trailed a hand along her breasts and started playing with a nipple. Within seconds she began moaning softly. Her hips started to gyrate against me, creating delicious friction from her pussy on my cock. I groaned and moved in and out of her with agonizing slow thrusts. Eir gasped deeply. "Oh my..." she moaned. "Oh yes!" she sighed when I deepened my thrusts.

I groaned hard - her pussy was squeezing my cock so tightly and her moans were tugging on my self control. Eir began meeting my thrusts and took my face in her hands, devouring my mouth with a passionate kiss.

My orgasm was close, and I couldn't stop myself from thrusting in and out of her in earnest. Eir squealed and I felt her nails scratch my back. "Yes! Harder... Please..." she moaned. So I did. With the last of my control gone I fucked her hard, drawing one after another throaty moan from my lady. I was so close, and when I felt Eir explode in her second orgasm I roared as my own orgasm overtook me. I came hard inside of her, emptying my balls as her pussy milked me so good. Sweat dripped from my face and we were both panting with the exertion.

Exhausted, I rolled to her side and pulled Eir close to me, kissing that oh so sexy mouth of hers. "You were wonderful, my lady," I panted in between kisses. "Absolutely wonderful..."

Eir smiled into the kiss. "And so were you, Alexis. I look forward to doing this again many, many times." she whispered and snuggled in close to me. With a content smile on my face I held my soulmate close to me, sleep weighing heavy on my mind.

***Dante (earlier)***

Alexis and Eir exited the factory, her hand looped through his arm.

"Really?" I asked Cyrea again. "You really believe they're soulmates?"

Cyrea wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my chest with a blissful sigh. "I do..." she cooed. "Eir doesn't realize it yet I think, but Alexis definitely does. He was practically hiding her from you. So charming..." she commented with another blissful sigh.

I chuckled. "You do have an interesting definition of the word 'charming', my love."

Layla seemed less impressed. When the factory doors closed with a heavy thud she pointed a frustrating finger at the door and grumbled, "Why did you let her walk away? She needs to help us!"

Cyrea still stared at the door with a dreamy look on her face. "Because they belong together. They need time to find a spot in each other's soul. Eir is quite damaged when it comes to love, so I hope that she will accept Alexis without too much difficulty..." she added.

I raised my eyebrow at that comment. "You think she will hurt him if he comes on to her? You just said they were soulmates..."

Cyrea merely sighed. "I hope she won't..." she whispered.

Suddenly she lifted her head with an excited gleam in her eyes. "How about I check in on them by Dream Walking to them?" she quipped, practically bouncing in joy at the brilliance of her idea.

"What? And spy on them?" I called out indignantly and stared at my bouncing soulmate.

Cyrea was not at all deterred in her enthusiasm. "Yes! Exactly!" she drawled with a lecherous grin.

I crossed my arms and looked sternly at my mischievous mate. "No way in hell you're going to spy on them, Cyrea. Eir is a virgin, and if I can tell, then you definitely can. You're not going to spy on their first time."

Cyrea fell silent and grumbled something about them not noticing she'd be there, but after another stern look from me she stopped that too. I'd have to keep an eye on that devious mate of mine.

***

We turned in early, though I couldn't have been asleep for long when I was awoken by that dreadfully familiar tingling feeling in my neck - a bad omen. Instantly, I was wide awake, adrenaline effectively purging any residual sleep from my system and rousing my demon.

I looked at Cyrea and Layla, but they were fine and pleasantly asleep. Stretching my senses, I could only conclude that everything in and around the factory seemed to be normal too. Nothing out of the ordinary stood out. Nothing at all.

I got out of bed and aimlessly walked around the factory, my worried footsteps in tune with my demon's growls. I didn't understand... What could have set off a bad omen for me if everything appeared to be fine?

A cold chill traveled down my spine when it dawned on me. I sprinted to my office, grabbed my phone and dialed Alexis's mobile number.

"The number you have dialed cannot be reached. Please try ag..." sounded from the phone's speaker and I tossed it on my desk.

"Fuck!" I roared, my demon's anger echoing in my voice.

"What's wrong, Dante?" Cyrea's sleepy voice resounded in my head.

Cyrea! Maybe she could help? "Cyrea, can you Dream Walk to Alexis? I fear he's in trouble, but I cannot assume he's home. Can you find him for me?" I asked her urgently, feverishly hoping she could somehow locate people with her skills.

Despite feeling her anxiety spark, I felt her bond fade as she slid into her Dream Walking. I quickly put on some clothes and shoes, wanting to be ready to go as soon as Cyrea reported back to me. My demon made this menial task a tremendously difficult one and it took me genuine effort not to shift while getting dressed.

A few minutes passed and I restlessly paced the room, not bothering anymore to suppress my frustrated growls - the tingling sensation had turned into downright dread by now and my demon's roars were echoing loudly inside my head, yet I could do nothing.

"Cyrea?" I called out for the umpteenth time.

Still no answer.

I gazed out of the window in the general direction of Alexis's apartment and deeply longed to just take off and go there, but I had no idea if he would be home at all - for all I knew he had taken Eir to a random romantic spot anywhere in the city. I could not risk going out of Cyrea's mental reach before she told me where exactly Alexis was...

Damn it! Frustration rode me, and my demon, hard. My eyes were ablaze and my claws were violently clacking together as I paced the room. I was about to cry out in frustration when Cyrea finally replied.

"He's fine! He's fine, Dante!" she urgently told me, relief flooding her voice.

"How can he be fine?! I can still feel it - he is NOT fine!" I yelled in agony. I felt Cyrea wake up and quickly make her way to my office where I was still pacing and fuming in frustration, trying very hard to keep my demon inside of my skin.

Cyrea saw my demon's presence behind my blazing eyes and ran up to me, cupping my face gently in her hands. "He's fine, my love. He truly is! The dread will pass soon," she repeated softly, stroking my cheeks. Cyrea's face lit up with happiness and I saw a tear beginning to form in her eyes. My demon was thoroughly confused by these mixed signals.

With my claw I touched the tear that ran down her cheek. "Then why are you crying?" I growled.

Cyrea sobbed and wiped the tears in her eyes. "Because he is complete..." she whispered and hugged me close.

As if on queue, the dread passed, and my demon slowly calmed down. Releasing the breath I had apparently been holding I felt relief flood my system. Sheathing my claws I let my fingers trail through Cyrea's crimson curls.

"What did you see, my love? Please tell me what happened..." I begged her, that horrible feeling of dread still fresh in my memory.

So she did. Cyrea told me she managed to Dream Walk to Alexis's apartment and saw how Eir lost control, gravely wounded Alexis, but healed him shortly after and even managed to restore his wings! A wave of relief and happiness surged through me where agony nearly wrecked me moments before.

Unfortunately Cyrea didn't know much else, because she left as soon as Alexis was healed - the anger and frustration of my omen nagging at the back of her mind. I hugged Cyrea close. "You did wonderful. Thank you, my love," I whispered into her crimson curls.

A deep sigh escaped me, letting the last remnants of terror leave my system. From what I gathered from Cyrea, Alexis and Eir did not know she had been present during their ordeal. Cyrea was rather indignant at my surprise ("I told you I could be sneaky!" she replied grumpily). Regardless, I figured it best to give Alexis and Eir a few days alone before checking in on them.

***

The following morning I awoke early from a nagging feeling I'd grown very accustomed to suppress - the feeling that told me I had been postponing something. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I habitually suppressed the feeling and turned over in our warm bed. My hands found a sleeping Cyrea, and pulled her close to me. Her scent and closeness always worked wonders to suppress that nagging sensation and I almost managed to doze off again.