Defiant Destiny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas, it was rather persistent this time round, and with a soft grumble I tried to think of what I had postponed this time. Laundry? Vacuuming? Definitely vacuuming, but that could be postponed again. Easily. No, this was something else.

My eyes shot open and I eyed the position of the sun in the sky. Fuck! Eir's arrival yesterday left the factory hall in a big mess, and the workers would be here soon! For the second time today my adrenaline effectively purged any sleep from my system and I dashed downstairs, cursing myself for my endless chore-postponing habits - something I inherited from my father.

I cringed at the sight before me - tools lay scattered everywhere, wooden boards were tossed halfway across the room and a pile of bricks had toppled. With a self chastising sigh I started cleaning up. I really didn't want to be in a position where I had to explain how those heavy wooden panels ended up on the other side of the hall.

I had just finished stacking the last of the toppled bricks, when my ears picked up an almost imperceptible moan.

"Just look at that ass..." Layla whispered, followed by a soft giggle from Cyrea. I looked up in the direction of the sound and saw my succubi draped across the upper balcony, lecherously staring at me dragging some big, wooden boards. They were softly whispering and giggling like two high school girls watching the football team workout.

"Ladies!" I called out, surprised to see them up so early. "Why don't you come down and help me?" I asked them, wiping the sweat from my brow.

"No, thank you, we're fine up here. Do carry on!" Layla grinned, and even from this distance I could easily distinguish a lecherous stare in her eyes as they traveled across my body. Her etheric tail had wrapped itself along the balcony framework and was suggestively stroking it.

I chuckled - a clear mental image formed in my head of my ladies visually devouring the workers as they did their jobs, and I wasn't surprised anymore at the delay in their schedule. I could not blame the men - if there was anyone who knew how deliciously distracting my ladies could be, it would be me.

"Please?" I asked them with a grin and was pleased to see them indeed making their way over to the factory floor.

Layla strutted towards me wearing her most sexy grin and made no effort to even look at the mess on the floor - her eyes were fixated on me. She pressed her soft breasts into my chest and nibbled on my Adam's apple.

"But you won't get any work done like this..." she purred, her etheric tail creeping up my leg towards my hardening cock.

Before I had a chance to reply, a purring Cyrea pressed herself to my side and nibbled on my ear. Her etheric tail also creeped up my leg and together with Layla's wrapped itself around my hard cock. Slowly their tails teased my cock and my head fell back, unable to suppress a moan. I took a moment to enjoy their wonderful ministrations, but then my eyes yet again fell on the sunlight entering the windows. I sighed. We didn't have time to fuck now. We really needed to clean up the mess, or I'd be forced to answer questions I definitely didn't want to.

With a loud smack my hands came down on Cyrea's and Layla's ass, drawing a surprised yelp from Cyrea and a moan from Layla.

"Clean up. Now," I growled and untangled myself from both my ladies's etheric and physical limbs.

You'd be surprised how easy it was to lift huge wooden boards with demonic strength at your disposal. We tidied up the place in no time and quickly retreated upstairs when we heard a key being poked in the door - the first workers were arriving.

"Just in time," I mumbled with a satisfied smile and placed a thank-you-kiss on the heads of each of my lovely succubi. My kiss was answered with two smiles from my ladies, though Layla's smile quickly faded when she lifted her arms and looked down at her dirt-covered body with a dismal frown.

"I'm going to take a shower," she grumbled, turning around and headed towards the bathroom. "I'm filthy..." I heard her mumble when she had rounded the corner.

I peeked over the railing to see the workers continue their chores, not noticing anything different. "Good," I said with a satisfied smile and placed another kiss on Cyrea's curls. "Why don't you join Layla in the shower. Unfortunately I still have some work to do," I said and headed for my office. Cyrea had the delicious, yet annoying tendency to come and "distract" me from my work, so by now I had quite a bit of catching up to do.

With a sigh I sat down at my desk. Truth be told - I could also use a shower after cleaning up the factory hall, but I knew for a fact I wouldn't get any work done if I placed myself in a shower cubicle with my ladies. With another sigh I opened my laptop and browsed my emails for the urgent ones.

To be fully truthful - I would have loved to take a shower with the ladies instead of answering emails. 'Ah well. Business first, pleasure later,' I decided and started typing.

I had just sent my reply to the craftsman I had commissioned for the large stained glass windows when I sensed Cyrea approach the office. 'She showered quickly,' I thought, because she usually took her sweet time. Something about enjoying being all wet.

I smirked at the thought. I certainly didn't mind having her wet.

Cyrea didn't bother knocking - she knew I could sense her at the door. My mate slid inside my office and I growled at her in mock anger when she sauntered over to me. Naked.

I tried not to let my eyes roam hungrily over her body and focus on my work, which quickly turned out to be impossible. My little minx came up to my desk.

"Layla and I had a wonderful time in the shower just now..." she purred, closing my laptop and putting it to the side.

With elegant grace she stepped over my desk chair with one leg, squeezing her ass into the small gap between my stomach and the desk and straddling me in an incredibly tight fit. I suppressed a moan at her pussy being squeezed so tightly against my rapidly hardening cock. "I figured you'd probably be hungry too..." she whispered and dragged her tongue along the scar of her claiming bite.

The little minx. She knew very well I only needed to feed once every few days, and that I was nowhere near hungry. Not with her and Layla around. My warning growl ended in a lustful groan when she extended her fangs and grazed the scar. Oh, the little she-devil.

With a growl I lifted her up and deposited her delectable naked ass on the edge of my desk. Cyrea cooed and placed her hands behind her for support when I leaned over her, crushing her mouth in a kiss.

"How am I supposed to get any work done when you keep distracting me, my love?" I asked her privately, growling my frustration into our kiss. "You know too well you're irresistible to me..."

Cyrea just grinned into the kiss like the Cheshire cat. "Succubi love to tease, my love..." she answered coyly.

I sighed in resignation. This wicked soulmate of mine had a way of getting what she wanted with me. I broke the kiss and looked at her face. Her mouth was parted while her lust took over quickly, and she licked her swollen lips when she saw mine rise in my eyes. My cock was rock hard by now and kept bumping into Cyrea's gyrating pussy, the only barrier between us the sweatpants I put on earlier.

A devilish grin grew on my face when an idea formed in my head. I took off my sweatpants and stepped out of them. Cyrea cooed, pleased she managed to get her way once again. I took my cock in my hands and held it at the opening of her soaking pussy. My mate moaned and lifted her pussy towards it, anxious for my cock to penetrate her so deliciously.

My grin got bigger as I stubbornly held my ground. Cyrea mewled in frustration and looked at me, surprised to see that wicked grin on my face. "Two can play the teasing game, my love," I told her while taking my cock and sliding its head all over her pussy, making damn well sure it didn't touch her clit.

Cyrea moaned in delight, feeling my cock travel across her pussy, but her moan quickly became a groan of frustration when she didn't receive the pleasure she deeply longed for.

I kept up the teasing, occasionally bumping her clit or letting the head of my cock enter her ever so slightly. Because my hips had hers pinned to the desk she couldn't lift up her pussy to impale herself on me and she was getting increasingly frustrated and horny from my teasing. Very horny.

I felt a familiar human presence ascend the stairs. One of the workers. Seconds later Cyrea felt it too and she looked at me, curious to see my reaction. My grin deepened.

"Let's see just how big of a tease you are, my love," I whispered in her ear. Cyrea's face lit up, mirroring my grin with a mischievous one of her own.

We felt the worker approach the office. Cyrea moaned loudly. "Please, Dante... Please stop teasing me and fuck me," she called loudly.

The worker slowly approached the door that was left ajar when Cyrea snuck in earlier. Through the gap he should have a wonderful view from the side of me pinning Cyrea to my desk. We both heard his silent gasp with our enhanced hearing and Cyrea arched back on the desk, putting her large, wonderful breasts on display for the man. Unable to resist I dove in and sucked a delicious nipple into my mouth.

My sexy succubus moaned loudly. "Please, Dante..." she repeated in a throaty voice. "Please split me open with that wonderful, big cock of yours."

A soft groan came from the doorway and I heard the soft, slow sounds of pants being unbuckled. I smiled on Cyrea's nipple and positioned my cock at the opening of her drenched pussy, entering her at an agonizingly slow pace. Cyrea began moaning in earnest and panted, "Yes, oh fuck yes! Please, more!"

I released her nipple briefly. "Like this?" I asked and rammed my cock home with a powerful thrust.

Cyrea moaned so loudly I thought the entire factory would hear. Immediately I set a hard and fast pace inside of her warm, wet pussy, drawing out the most wonderful moans and squeals from my sexy soulmate. She was as tight as ever, her muscles working wonders on my cock, drawing a constant string of moans and groans from my mouth. Muffled groans and the quiet sounds of jacking off drifted in through the doorway.

Cyrea's moan must have piqued Layla's interest, for I felt her approach. A wave of delight flooded our bond followed by a soft masculine "Shit!" and the rustling of clothes when the voyeur was caught. I was still thrusting hard into Cyrea, making her moan copiously, so I couldn't exactly hear what happened outside the door. Soon though, I heard sucking sounds and satisfied moans coming from the hallway. 'Lucky bastard.' I thought with a grin, knowing firsthand the delights of Layla's tongue.

Cyrea was very horny from the teasing earlier and she was very close to cumming. Her lusty moans got louder and she made sure the worker knew she was about to cum. "Oh yes, yes! You fill me up so good! Keep pounding me, I'm about to cum!" she yelled at me, followed by a lustful groan and louder sucking sounds coming from the hallway.

I dove in to latch onto Cyrea's nipple, sucking it hard and making her squeal. Unbeknownst to the worker watching us I extended my fangs, hidden by my lips, and grazed them over that hard nub on her breast. Cyrea bucked strongly against me and her hands flew to my head pulling me harder against her breast. "Fuck yes, bite me..." she moaned frantically, squeezing my neck in ecstasy.

I sunk my fangs deep in her breast and groaned deeply at her wonderful blood bathing my tongue, letting my own orgasm overtake me. Cyrea threw her head back on the desk and came hard on my cock. She was thrashing on the desk and kept pressing my head into her breast, riding out her orgasm as I let my fangs slowly recede from her luscious breast. With my cum now seeded deep inside her belly, I licked the wound closed around Cyrea's nipple and resorted to gently suck it while she slowly came down from her high.

Loud panting and orgasmic grunts came from the doorway as the lucky worker blew his load into Layla's eager mouth. His lust wafted into the room and I watched Cyrea indulge in it as a desert. She purred at all of the lust surrounding her.

"Have you fed well, my ladies?" I asked both of them with a grin. Cyrea just kept on purring happily on my desk with a satisfied smile on her face. She was tracing one hand along the recently healed wound on her breast and the other trailed down to her pussy, letting her fingers play with my cum that started to leak out of her.

"MMMmmm..." she sighed. "I most certainly have..."

I heard the worker zip himself up and Layla opened the door wide to step into the office with a big smile on her face. I could just see an embarrassed, yet satisfied, young man scurry down the stairs back to the factory hall.

Layla sauntered over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and licked the scar of her bite. "He was tasty," she mumbled, nibbling her way up to my ear. "But your cum tastes so, so much better..." she whispered in my ear with a sigh.

With a hungry grin on her face she stepped back and dove in between Cyrea's still spread legs to lick out my cum that was leaking out of her drenched pussy. Cyrea moaned her approval and placed her hands on Layla's head, softly guiding her ministrations.

I sighed when my treacherous cock hardened yet again at this delectable display in front of me and felt my demon's delight. I really needed to get some work done, though. So without further ado I grabbed a succubus with each arm and lifted them on my shoulders, ass pointing up and breasts rubbing against my back. I securely held their legs and marched into our bedroom, ignoring the surprised and frustrated squeals from my two indignant ladies.

When I was within arms reach of the bed I deposited both of their delectable asses on the bed. "By all means, please continue what you just started. Just not on my desk. I really need to catch up on my work," I told them with a smirk.

My ladies scooted closer to one another and looked at me with a naughty grin on each of their faces. Without waiting for a reply I turned around and marched back into my office, the sounds of kissing coming from the bedroom behind me. With a sigh I muted my bonds yet again, not needing anymore distractions and set out to catch up on my work.