Defiant Destiny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

So many times I had endured this nightmare with no other option than to undergo it and let its terror and dread decimate my soul. I urgently wrapped my quivering arms around Cyrea and pulled her close to me, crushing her in a desperate embrace, my tears wetting her curls.

This was the first time that the dreaded door remained closed. Because of her. Because of my soulmate.

"Thank you..." I whispered against her neck over and over again.

My wonderful mate merely held me, letting her slender fingers glide along my neck and back - soothing the remnants of my anxiety until that burning pain in my chest had vanished completely. For the first time since my parents' passing, I managed to handle this grief that had become unbearable by my neglect.

It felt like a strange sort of victory that I was able to keep that door closed, that I was able to keep the memory of my parents' corpses out of my dreams. It was that image of them that I desperately wished to un-see - the memory of them on the gurneys, that sullied their loving legacy in my mind. It was that image that I was finally able to bar from my mind, and it felt like a huge weight had been lifted from me.

My breathing slowly returned to normal now that my chest wasn't crushed by grief anymore.

"Well done, Dante... I'm so proud of you, my love..." Cyrea spoke softly against my neck, and I felt her cheeks bulge into a smile against my throat.

"Without you here, I couldn't have done this. I would've..." I did not want to finish that sentence or that thought. I finally had control of this dream and I refused to even think about the horror in which it usually ended.

I loosened my embrace and took Cyrea's gorgeous face in my hands. With a warm smile on my face I blinked away the last of my tears and stared into her deep, blue eyes.

"Thank you again, my love..." I whispered lovingly.

Cyrea's face lit up with the most beautiful smile.

"You're very welcome, my dear Dante, you have finally regained control of this nightmare that's been haunting you, and I'm so very proud of you, my love," she spoke softly.

Here, in my dreams, I felt her love and pride through our bond so much stronger now that it wasn't blurred by other stimuli. It was wonderful.

Cyrea's grand smile mirrored my own and she looked at me with an emotional sparkle in her eyes.

"I'd like to meet them," she whispered with a warm smile.

My heart rate shot up and I briefly gazed at the door I finally managed not to open. Surely she didn't mean...

Cyrea grasped my face and centered my wide eyes back on her smiling ones.

"This is your dream, my love. You are in control now. If you're okay with it, I would love to meet them in your dreams and see what they were like to you..." she whispered with a shy smile.

My mind reeled, along with the dream environment we were in. Meet them? In my dreams? Cyrea's simple idea took me embarrassingly long to process. Each time I blinked in confusion we were surrounded by a different scenery, like flicking through a photo album. One memory environment cycled after another, until my mind came to rest in the hallway of the house I grew up in. There was no sound, except for our breathing. Even the specks of dust floating in the air were frozen in time.

Words eluded me, though my mind had colored in the scene around us perfectly - the coat rack next to us, carrying my father's worn leather coat. My mother's high heels, vigorously kicked off into the corner, and her work bag tossed on top of them - I could practically hear her sigh of relief after arriving home from a long day at work. My sock covered feet comfortably sunk into the soft carpet - even in my dreams I remembered I preferred to roam the house shoeless.

Slowly the specks of dust began moving as gravity regained its grip on them, illuminated by the sunlight shining in from the glass panel above the front door. Soft sounds of ceramic and metallic clanging coming from the kitchen became louder and drifted into the hallway, as if someone had gradually turned up the volume. Smells started coming to me too - that distinct smell of 'home', the leather from my father's coat, but especially the mouth watering smell of my mother's lasagne. Even in this dream setting it made me salivate.

"Smells good..." Cyrea whispered with a smile. Her words startled me, for I had completely submerged myself in my dream and momentarily forgotten that she was here too - after all, that could and would never happen.

"Dante? Is that you?" my mother's warm voice sounded loudly from the kitchen.

My mouth dropped open and my shaky breath caressed my lips. To hear my mother's voice again... Oh my, this dream felt so real! Cyrea grabbed my hand and squeezed it lovingly. I looked into her eyes, tears once again blurring my vision.

My father then casually peeked his head around the corner into the hallway. His graying hair was a little tangled after a long day of worrying at the office, and a slight stubble covered his chin. The most wonderful smile broke out on his face upon seeing me and Cyrea.

"Well, well, Dante. You're just in time for dinner! And I see you brought a lovely guest with you," my father spoke while walking over to us. I was stunned by the overwhelming realness of what I saw, but luckily Cyrea was paying attention.

With a radiant smile she placed her hand in my father's outstretched hand and giggled softly when he lifted it to his mouth to place a kiss on her fingers.

"Good evening, Mr. Vandyke, my name is Cyrea. I do hope we're not interrupting your dinner?" my mate asked him politely.

"Not at all, my lovely. Not at all," he replied and let go of Cyrea's hand. He cast me a quick, wordless 'I'm impressed' look and subtly winked at me when Cyrea couldn't see.

Even if I could think of something to say in this overwhelming dream, I had lost my words the moment I saw my father's unspoken approval of Cyrea as my partner without apprehension.

"Steve? Is that Dante? Is he staying for dinner?" my mother called out again, her voice sounding closer this time.

The grand smile on my father's face showed no signs of faltering, and it colored his voice as he replied to my mother, "Yes, Rebecca, it is. And he brought a guest with him."

A tomato sauce covered spatula appeared in the doorway followed by a sauce covered apron worn by my mother. She looked equally messy and beautiful as she tried to rub a hair out of her face with the back of a sauce covered hand. Her warm face lit up upon seeing us and she gasped loudly in delight. With arms as wide as her happy smile she approached us, ready to hug us tightly, her sauce-covered appearance instantly forgotten.

Tears streamed over my cheeks and the big lump in my throat barred me from speaking. I knew this was a dream. I knew it was a mere visual representation of my extreme wishful thinking, but I loved every second of it. I loved how my mother, as warm and welcoming as she always had been, accepted Cyrea into her fold without hesitation. She engaged my mate in happy chitchat while not-so-stealthily (as only mothers could do) sending me approving glances, or mouthing "wow" to me behind Cyrea's back.

My father was also blissfully unaware of my strange, mute behavior in this dream, and was as cordial as ever - pulling up Cyrea's chair, pouring her a glass of wine - his happy sighs upon seeing Cyrea and me together warmed my soul.

Seeing my parents' approval was something I never realized I missed. Or needed.

In my dream we dined, laughed and had a tremendous time. Afterwards, while my mother chatted with Cyrea on our way out, my father gave me a serious look and cautiously asked me if we were using protection. I burst out laughing and clapped him on the shoulder.

The next thing I knew I was lying on a warm, soft surface. My limbs felt heavy and sluggish, I had a headache and my eyes were dry, despite the wetness on my cheeks and pillow.

I opened my eyes and for a moment I was completely confused - where was I? This was not my bedroom... Since when could I see so incredibly well in the dark? Why were there other people sleeping in my bed? I lifted my groggy head and it took me several blinks before I recognized the contours of my bedroom. The sound of a lazy yawn drew my eyes to the most gorgeous creature on this entire planet. Even in this total darkness I could clearly see two deep blue eyes stare at me, and the remnants of tears on her cheeks.

I rested my head again on my pillow, feeling its cold wetness cradle my skin. Slowly, my dream came back to me as I lost myself in my mate's beautiful eyes.

"Thank you..." I told her privately, not wanting to wake a snoring Layla behind me. "That was... It was..."

"Magical..." Cyrea finished my sentence with an emotional sparkle in her eyes. She tenderly cupped my cheek and lovingly rubbed her fingers along my skin.

I swallowed hard and couldn't help but smile at the love of my life. My brilliant mate helped me in a way I didn't know I needed. She helped me heal.

"Magical, yes..." I replied with a smile, and for a moment I could only smile at her, as more details of my dream came to me.

"I never thought it would make me so happy for you to meet them, if only in my dreams..." I mumbled. Sure, it was 'only' a dream, but the way my parents reacted felt so genuine and real, that I had no doubt their true reaction would have differed much. It made me happy. Gazing into my mate's sparkling eyes, I saw it made her happy too.

With heavy, sleepy arms I pulled her against me, capturing her soft lips in a kiss and letting my hands sift through her curls. I sent her all the love and gratitude I could muster through our bond, and delighted in feeling Cyrea swoon into the kiss.

"My parents would have loved you..." I murmured into the kiss.

Cyrea purred and leisurely dragged her fingers along my scalp. The movement of her arms subtly pressed her breasts against my chest, pushing her hardening nipples into my skin.

"Oh, but I'm very lovable..." she purred with a smile.

My chuckle was drowned out by Layla's snoring. "Irresistibly so..." I replied and rolled on top of her, covering her with my body and softly pressing her down into the soft mattress with my weight.

Cyrea's delighted sigh was muted by our kiss and her hands automatically found their way towards my head, softly pulling me closer to her mouth. I happily obliged and captured her tongue with mine. Our kiss was soft and loving, our moans and movements were silent. This was our little moment together.

My hands gently roamed my mate's delicious body, caressing each and every bit of silky skin I could reach. Cyrea softly squirmed beneath me, welcoming my touches with the softest mewls imaginable. Those soft sounds and slow wiggles, this gentle and quiet lovemaking was surprisingly intense as I slowly lost myself in these erotic feelings. This little unspoken 'game' of ours, of not waking Layla, made everything remarkably intense as we tried to stay quiet - like two teenagers silently devouring each other without waking up their parents.

Cyrea's desire was rising too, and I felt her hands eagerly roam my body, softly dragging her nails along my skin. I broke the kiss and leisurely licked my way down her throat, bathing the scar in her neck with the softest licks possible. My mate's breath silently rushed out and she pushed herself against me in delight. Her hands found their way to my head and she pressed her nails into my scalp and neck, sighing and squirming in silent pleasure.

I smiled against her neck, loving the way she responded to my touches. With a last, heavy lick I traveled further down her delectable body to her soft breasts. Cyrea's soft gasp was lost in Layla's snoring and she roughly grabbed my head to steer me towards her nipple, urgently digging her nails in my scalp. I kissed and licked my way down her large, soft breast, loving the way it bulged on my cheeks as I pressed my mouth into it.

With strong licks I inched closer to her nipple, making Cyrea pant in desire. She wrapped her legs around me, pressing her soaked, trembling pussy against me. My cock was mostly out of reach, though she was able to trap the tip against my abdomen and urgently writhed against it, wetly sliding her pussy lips over the head.

Damn, that felt good... My hips started moving out of their own accord, making both of our breaths rush out in erotic pleasure. Cyrea hissed silently in delight, gently humping me with small movements, and when I finally sucked her nipple deep into my mouth, she gasped deeply and bucked against me.

Layla lazily turned around in her sleep, making us freeze, but when she fell into a deep snoring again, I circled Cyrea's nipple with my tongue, and felt her urgent humps of approval again against the head of my cock. Her silent, hoarse moans were surprisingly erotic and I felt my desire for my mate surge.

I elongated my fangs, brushing them against Cyrea's nipples and had to suppress a moan of my own when she threw her head back into the pillow and wantonly writhed her pussy against my cock. She was close, I could feel it.

My fangs grazed her nipple again, and Cyrea's nails dug even deeper in my scalp. Her labored breaths were hoarse from her desire. I grinned against her sweaty breast.

"Are you close, my love?" I asked her, unable to keep my own lust from my voice.

"Yesss..." Cyrea she moaned hotly in my mind and bucked her wordless desire against my soaked cock.

"Can you be silent?" I teased her, opening my mouth and covering her nipple, making sure she could feel my fangs touch her skin, ready to bite her.

"Yes, yes! Please bite me!" she begged loudly in my mind while softly, and urgently, sliding her pussy against my cock, letting the head rub her clit.

With a soft, low growl I bit down on her nipple, making Cyrea orgasm instantly. Every muscle in her body tensed and she went completely rigid in her orgasm. Her nails lengthened into claws as she desperately pulled my head closer to her breast. I bit down harder, my own eyes rolling into the back of my head from the sheer eroticism of it all.

Damn, this was intense! Cyrea silently squeaked and gasped throughout her orgasm, shakily humping the head of my trapped cock against her clit, while Layla was still peacefully snoring next to us.

Cyrea's delicious, endorphin laden blood spilled into my mouth and I drank deeply throughout her orgasm, fighting to keep my own growls of pleasure from leaving my chest. My cock was twitching impatiently against Cyrea's clit, desperate to penetrate my delicious mate. I quickly licked the wound closed and released her breast to capture her mouth in an all consuming kiss, while at the same time sliding my cock into her still twitching pussy in one go.

I wanted to roar in pleasure when I felt her spasming pussy grip my cock so deliciously, but managed to reduce my sounds of delight to a soft growl, muffled by my mate's swollen lips. I slid in and out of her deeply and slowly, feeling my own orgasm approach with each and every stroke.

I was panting profusely, and tenderly took her sweaty face in my hands to gaze into her gorgeous eyes as came down from her orgasm. Her hooded eyes connected with mine, her desire and love for me shining brightly and I sent her all my love for her in reply. An amazing smile framed her lips and I wanted to stay like this forever, gazing at my wonderful mate.

As much as I wanted to continue this beautiful moment, I couldn't hold out for much longer. These slow, deep strokes drove me mad with pleasure. The feeling of her soaked pussy quivering around my cock made me shiver with need for her. My eyes were on hers as I tenderly wiped her sweaty hair from her face. Cyrea met my slow thrusts with hoarse, hushed moans and she draped her arms along my neck, softly caressing the marks on my back.

My breath was labored, my back sweaty and this slow thrusting was quickly sending me over the edge.

"I love you..." Cyrea whispered lovingly in my mind.

A soft moan escaped my lips right before I captured hers in a loving kiss.

"I love you too..." I replied into her kiss and pushed all the way in her pussy as I surrendered to pleasure and came deep inside her. My cock was twitching hard in her drenched pussy and I bit down hard on her neck, driving my fangs deep in her scar. This orgasm was one of the most intense ones I'd ever had and my cock couldn't stop twitching deep inside of my mate, bathing her insides with my cum.

Cyrea's hands shot out to my head and desperately pulled me closer to her throat, sighing and mewling uncontrollably as she toppled into another orgasm. She bucked, writhed and squirmed beneath me in soundless pleasure and it took a long time before her breath returned somewhat to normal.

I released my mate's soft throat and panted loudly as I licked the wound closed. With my cock still embedded in her pussy I rolled to the side and tightly wrapped my arms around my mate, pulling her in a sweaty, loving embrace.

All we could do was pant as our hands leisurely caressed each other's sweaty bodies. Layla was still snoring peacefully, unaware of the intense lovemaking we had just enjoyed. A rather loud snort from my sleeping succubus made both of us chuckle in each other's arms.

"That was wonderful, my love..." Cyrea dreamily whispered into my mind.

A content smile framed my lips as I nudged my nose in her sweaty hair, deeply inhaling her scent.

"It sure was, my love. You were amazing..." I replied sleepily.

Cyrea softly giggled in my arms. "Silent too!" she quipped proudly.

I chuckled. "Very impressive, yes. While I prefer to hear your loud moans, this was surprisingly erotic..."

My sweaty soulmate rubbed her face against my chest and stifled a yawn. "Indeed it was..."

***Aurora***

As I had hoped, the night amidst the caged birds went by without a hitch. And so did the next few nights. It was like a breath of fresh air I sorely needed and my life almost seemed to return to its warped state of normalcy. The feeling of safety and protection I enjoyed while being with Dante slowly faded away, though my longing for his comforting presence did not. Each time I thought of him however, I shrugged it off - surviving demanded all of my concentration, and I did not dare distract myself with impossible daydreams such as staying with Dante and his succubi.

After the fourth day I really needed to find clothes though... Dante's robe had become dirty and torn from fleeing approaching demons and sleeping in ungodly places. I knew the dumpsters at the large shops sometimes contained clothes - torn shirts, pants with wrong stitchings - things the humans couldn't sell anymore. Unfit for humanity, perfect for a disgraced angel.

It was early in the morning, still dark outside, though dawn would soon touch the skies. This was the time of day when most incubi would still be asleep from their nocturnal adventures. I used those precious moments to quickly scour the dumpsters for something useful.

I had just managed to lift the heavy lid off of a dumpster when I felt two male demons of lust approach the entrance of the alley. I quickly hid behind the dumpster and held perfectly still, hoping they could not sense my soul through the dumpster.

They halted.

I froze.

My heart beat erratically and I furiously hoped with all my soul that they would continue their way, away from me. I held my breath, silently begging them to keep walking.

No such luck.

Slowly they entered the alley and I knew they had sensed me. Adrenaline surged through me and I knew that flying away was my only option. Even though I wasn't very fast, maybe, just maybe, I was fast enough. I immediately unfurled my wings and took to the skies.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers