Defiant Destiny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers

Without giving her any reprieve I kept up thrusting against her g-spot, unable to keep my demon's ecstatic growls in my chest, and she effortlessly flowed over in another orgasm, her moans turning into lusty squeals. On and on I thrusted in her, making her cum over and over again.

"Bite me!" she roared in her fourth orgasm. "Bite me now!"

My mouth instantly located the scar on her throat and I sunk my fangs deep into her soft skin. The taste of my mate's blood on my tongue instantly threw me into my own orgasm and I drank deeply from her delicious blood as I pumped my cum deep inside her womb. Cyrea moaned, squealed and bucked heavily beneath me in the throes of her orgasm. She wiggled frantically and managed to push me off of her, instantly turning her head and burying her fangs into my scar of her claiming bite, drinking deeply from me. Lights flashed before my eyes as the most intense erotic feeling came over me. My orgasm intensified like nothing I had ever felt before and I roared my release to the world, still pumping my cum into Cyrea's spasming pussy.

Fuck. That was intense. Sweat was dripping off of me, my labored breathing reduced to breathless growls as I released my mate's hair and dragged my tongue along her sweaty neck.

I rolled off Cyrea and pulled her on top of my chest, my hands instantly finding her soft skin and dragging my fingers through her sweat. I could feel our combined fluids copiously leak onto my legs and deeply inhaled the scent with a satisfied growl.

"That was absolutely wonderful, my love. Exquisite!" Cyrea sighed in my mind, her voice unable to do anything but whimper and I felt her warm cheek contract in a smile where it rested on my chest.

I smiled a tired smile.

"I missed you too, my love," I replied and placed a kiss on her sweaty hair, reveling in her love I felt through our bond. Her closeness, touch, scent - it nourished me more than blood ever could.

For several glorious, intimate minutes we merely lay there, cradling each other tenderly, recovering from our sexual marathon.

"The fire in your eyes is golden now, my love. Did you know this?" Cyrea quipped delightfully in my mind when her breath had finally returned to normal.

What? Seriously?

I lifted and bent my head so I could look her in the eyes.

"Golden?" I asked, surprised by this change.

Cyrea tilted her head so she could look at me. She carried the most wonderful, proud smile on her face.

"It shows you carry the mark of an angel. It is considered to be the biggest triumph a demon could ever achieve - to have an angel willingly bind itself to you," Cyrea explained while her slender hand moved up to lovingly cup my cheek. "It is extremely rare and shows that you are a powerful and trustworthy demon, to have earned the trust of an angel. This will help you greatly in fulfilling your destiny, my love," she said, leaning in for a sweet kiss.

"Besides, I think it's charming... Very sexy too," she added with a grin.

I chuckled into our kiss and was astounded by what she told me. Astounded and honored. It also explained why the other immortals in the streets and back at the chapel had looked at me with such interest.

I had to admit - my demon did feel significantly more powerful after Aurora's soul merged with mine. I dearly hoped what Cyrea said was true, that having claimed Aurora would make it easier for angels to come to me.

The soft sounds of moans reached my ears and my eyes snapped to my left. During our intense lovemaking, we were too preoccupied to realize Layla wasn't lying on the bed anymore. I saw Aurora draped off the lazy chair she sat in earlier, and she was naked. A very eager Layla was kneeling in front of the chair, her head vigorously bobbing up and down between Aurora's legs that were hanging loosely over Layla's shoulders. A wide, lecherous grin instantly appeared on my face when I heard those delightful and lusty moans from Aurora. I quickly checked my bonds with all of my ladies and was pleased to conclude that all of the lust I felt appeared to be normal.

Cyrea noticed it too.

"Layla always had a weakness for angelic lust," she giggled into my mind and trailed her hand down to my flaccid cock. She idly fondled it and while I was completely spent after the sexual marathon I had just run, her hand felt wonderful as she gently caressed my balls.

Soon, Aurora's moans started becoming louder. Layla kept up her expert licking of Aurora's pussy and when she thrust two fingers inside her, Aurora's head fell back on the chair and she began panting loudly. She was silent in her orgasm this time, the only sounds being her labored breath and a tiny moan that escaped her mouth. Layla kept tenderly licking and kissing Aurora's pussy throughout her high, making Aurora sigh pleasantly.

***Layla***

My mind swirled and swooned. The taste of her lust was so very very good, I could not think of the right word to describe it. Her juices on my tongue tasted divine... It felt as if they surged through my entire body, making me tingle and writhe in desire.

"Are you okay, Layla?" a worried Dante sounded in my mind. "You're still you?" he asked, clearly concerned.

He was so sweet, so loving and protective of me. Though I would never admit it, questions like these made me all warm inside.

"I'm fine, Dante. Her lust is so good! Almost as tasty as yours," I replied with a mental wink. The corresponding chuckle coming from the bed behind me made me smile and I kept lapping up those wonderful, delicious juices seeping out of Aurora's pussy like a starved woman.

I lied.

He didn't need to know that, though.

Aurora's lust tasted better than his - way better.

From in between her legs I peeked at Aurora's face. She had to be the most gorgeous angel of them all. Her head had sagged to the side and her skin was sweaty, almost making it shine. Those beautiful black eyes of hers were closed now, though the slight smile on her lips was just as mesmerizing.

"Wow..." she gasped. "Wow..." she repeated breathlessly with a big smile.

I grinned between her legs and added a third finger to her pussy. Aurora gasped and bucked when my fingers caressed her insides. Her eyes slowly opened and looked deep into mine. Damn, her eyes were gorgeous.... Beautiful... Like black diamonds, drenched with lust.

I carefully retained eye contact while I dragged my tongue up towards her clit. Aurora's panting became deeper and more urgent. Staring deep into her eyes I slowly dragged my tongue across her clit and shivered when a delicious moan burst from Aurora's lips. Another lick, another moan. Her shimmering eyes were on mine the entire time, her mewls music to my ears. When I curled my fingers inside her quivering pussy, Aurora threw her head back and began softly humping my fingers.

With each lick and each stroke from my fingers, her moans turned more guttural, her humping more urgent. Her lust soared, seeping out of her pores and flowing out of her pussy. More and more of her lust filled the air around her and my eyes rolled backwards in my head from the sheer, overwhelming intensity of it.

Her orgasm was approaching. I sensed it. I felt it. I could taste it.

I added another finger in her pussy, stretching her wider. Aurora bucked and mewled like crazy when suddenly another orgasm tore through her body. Her delicious lust hit me like a tidal wave. It was so intense! So mind-blowingly good! Without warning I came. I came hard, humping my pussy in thin air, needing only her delicious lust to set me off.

Aurora frantically grabbed my face and pulled me up towards hers. My lips automatically sought out hers for a lusty kiss, but Aurora tilted my head and latched on to my throat. In the ecstasy from my orgasm I was too preoccupied to care what she did, but then I felt the erotic sting of fangs biting down on my throat. Her lips locked on my throat, her tongue rhythmically pushing against my skin. My eyes shot open as Aurora drank deeply from my blood. She was vampiric! Dante's soul made her vampiric! With a loud moan I came again, hard, and pressed her head into my throat, urging her to drink more from me. I always loved it when Dante drank from me, I fucking loved it! Now, having Aurora latched on to my throat was a tremendous surprise and it made me cum so hard.

Too soon I felt her fangs recede and her soft tongue licking at the wound in my neck. My healing abilities closed the wound within a few seconds, leaving me panting loudly. I came twice. Without being fucked.

"Wow..." I managed to exclaim in awe.

"Wow..." I repeated breathlessly and crawled into the wide lazy chair, scooting up next to Aurora. I snuggled up beside her, letting my head rest on her sweaty chest and draped my leg across hers. Her soft hands instantly curled themselves around me as we were both still panting from the exertion.

Damn. That was good! I giggled and drew lazy circles on her belly with my finger. I was definitely looking forward to doing that again. Many times!

Aurora felt me tickling her belly. She brought her hand to mine, exploring my fingers with hers.

"Thank you, Layla," she whispered ever so softly, barely audible over the sound of our racing hearts.

I grinned lecherously and rubbed my face against her skin, bathing in her scent.

"The pleasure was all mine," I replied with a wide grin. "Your lust is so fucking delicious. It's some of the best I've ever tasted," I said, peeking over to the bed where Dante and Cyrea had fallen asleep together.

"Actually..." I mumbled conspiratory, sitting up straight and whispering in Aurora's ear. "Yours tastes so much better than Dante's. But don't tell him," I whispered with a giggle.

Aurora giggled too and I couldn't help myself - that gorgeous smile, those sparkly black eyes - I leaned in for a soft kiss. While her lust fed my hunger like no other, her kiss was...different. I couldn't really explain how or why, but her kiss seemed to feed my very soul. Her tongue and lips were so soft, so delicate. It was nothing like the rough and passionate kissing I usually preferred. I liked this. And so did Aurora. She sighed happily and deepened the kiss. I could taste the metallic taste of my blood in her mouth and moaned softly. How incredibly erotic.

We stayed like that for a while - all nice and cozy, curled up together in the big lazy chair, kissing and touching. I really liked this. I loved to be fucked hard and rough, but I decided this gentle kissing definitely came in high on my like-list.

I felt Aurora shift uncomfortably and suddenly I heard her heart rate pick up, though it wasn't from lust. I broke the kiss and peered in her eyes, confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly, seeing her evade my gaze.

Aurora seemed strangely shy and nervous all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you... because of me... because of my soul..." she mumbled in a barely audible whisper.

I scoffed.

"Forget about it," I replied, rolling my eyes. "You couldn't help it. It wasn't your fault," I said, trying to dismiss her anxiety.

Truthfully? It was a scary experience - the most terrifying I'd ever had, actually. The intensity of her soul was beyond mesmerizing, it was so strong that my desire to be with her and to feed overshadowed everything else. It was like a thick blanket of nothingness was wrapped tightly around my head, suffocating my mind. But it was okay now, I survived. Her lust and her soul were still beyond irresistible to me, though not nearly as extreme as before, so I was fine with it. I was just very happy that Aurora was part of our little family now, that I could kiss her, hug her, lick her - that made everything worth it.

Aurora seemed surprised I forgave her so quickly and kept offering her apologies to me. I shrugged and sought out Aurora's lips again with mine, silencing her silly regrets. I smiled into the kiss when she accepted it easily, mewling softly. Such an adorable sound.

Aurora broke the kiss with an impressive yawn she couldn't quite stifle.

"I'm sorry..." she squeaked with her mouth wide open, and I could smell my blood on her breath. "These past few days have been rather intense for me, and I'm quite tired."

I smiled when I stared into her sleepy black eyes.

Black angel eyes... I'd never seen a corrupted angel before. So fucking sexy.

"Layla?" Aurora asked, when I wasn't responding.

I snapped out of the lewd thoughts that were forming in my head and reconnected with her gaze.

"Sure, let's go to sleep," I replied with a smile, and got up to make my way to the bed.

Dante and Cyrea had fallen asleep on the bed with Dante spooning behind Cyrea and holding her against him in his sleep. I knew better than to disturb them. Dante may not be so possessive of Cyrea anymore when he was awake, but he was a terrible grouch when she moved away from him while they slept. I grinned, because I doubted he knew this.

Luckily the bed was huge, leaving plenty of cozy spots for Aurora and me to lie down. Aurora climbed onto the bed next to me and I scooted up to give her room. I immediately wrapped my arms around her in a tight embrace, holding her close to me. Aurora curled up to me and felt her body relax against mine with a content sigh. It didn't take long for her breathing to deepen and slow down, and she was fast asleep against me. With my nose in Aurora's hair and my arms wrapped around her, I closed my eyes and let sleep claim me too with a lingering smile on my face.

***

Aurora and I were patiently waiting downstairs in the big hall for Cyrea and Dante to finish getting ready. Alexis had called this morning with the beyond brilliant idea to meet at the mall for a shopping trip. It had something to do with Eir, and that she was exhausted from practicing her magic to hide the club - or whatever - he had me at "shopping" and I kind of stopped listening afterwards.

Of course Alexis was being a caring and loving mate, and being a shiny knight and all for taking Eir on a distracting shopping trip, but of course the man had ulterior motives. I've known that not-so-saintly angel for a long time now, and of fucking course he wanted to see Eir in a mouthwateringly sexy dress. Eir and I bought a few on our last shopping trip, but if there's one thing I've discovered, it's that a woman can never have enough sexy dresses.

Alexis agrees. No doubt.

So, while Aurora and I were waiting downstairs for the shower to shut off - Dante wanted us all to shower separately, or we'd get "distracted" - I was busy testing the seats in the booths for their bounciness. Aurora was watching me with a beautiful smile on her face as I plumped myself down several times on one of the cushions and frowned in semi-approval.

"They're still too rigid," I declared, and moved on to the next seat to plump my ass down on it several times before coming to the same conclusion.

"But don't worry, I'll break them in," I noted solemnly, giving Aurora a serious look.

The beautiful blonde angel giggled irresistibly.

"All of them?" she laughed, her eyes sparkling like black diamonds.

For a moment I lost myself in that gorgeous face of hers. An incredibly cute blush appeared on her cheeks and after a while she shyly evaded my eyes. Fuck, I'd been staring at her again...

"Yes, all of them," I grinned as I got up and walked over to her.

I loved hearing her heartbeat pick up when I approached her and loved seeing her blush deepen. I took her hand and led her back to the booth I'd been testing and sat her down.

Aurora expectantly looked up at me with those gorgeous, big black eyes of hers and I felt my breathing become heavy with desire for her. I straddled Aurora and curved my body against hers, intimately rubbing myself all over her. Her elevated heartbeat raced against my skin as I captured those soft lips of hers in a sweet kiss. The soft mewls escaping our lips sent shivers down to my soul and I moaned deeply when I could smell her arousal mix with mine.

Aurora immediately swooned into my kiss, deepening it and rewarded me with another cute mewl. Her lips were so soft, so tasty. The slowness of the kiss was just as exhilarating as the passionate slobbering I had always preferred. Her soft mewls were just as nourishing as loud moans of ecstacy. When my tongue caressed her lengthening fangs, my pussy clenched tightly in a lusty reply. Mmmm... I felt my desire for her burst through my body and felt myself getting wetter by the second. Maybe we had time for...

"Layla, we're already late!" Dante warned me in my mind. "We don't have time for this!"

I sighed in frustration and broke the kiss. Aurora giggled and gave me a conspiratory look.

"Dante told you off, too?" she whispered with a naughty, conspiratory smile.

I rolled my eyes and sighed again, making my breasts bulge against hers.

"Yes..." I pouted, drawing a sexy giggle from Aurora.

That mischievous look on her face, her tongue subtly licking her lips after our kiss, showing a hint of fang. It made her so fucking irresistible. I clasped her face and kissed her again, grinding my pussy on her leg, helpless to stop myself. She had no idea how sexy angels were to me. Especially corrupted ones.

Especially her.

"Layla!" Dante yelled loudly from the upstairs balcony.

Oh, for fucks sake.

"Yes, yes, I know..." I grumbled softly, knowing he could hear me perfectly nonetheless. I could feel the beginnings of Dante's frustration through our bond, but I'm guessing Cyrea showed up to distract him, because now I could feel his lust flow through our bond instead of frustration.

"We don't have time for this, Dante!" I yelled in his general direction, drawing a silent giggle from Aurora as she peered upstairs. The immediate muting of our bond made me laugh.

After a final, lingering kiss I managed to tear myself away from a deliciously aroused and gorgeous angel and resorted to holding her hand while we stood in the big hall, waiting for Cyrea and Dante to show up. They leisurely strolled down the steps and I clearly saw Dante's receding erection through his pants along with a shit eating grin on Cyrea's face.

"You're no saint either, Dante," I teased and stuck out my tongue at him. Dante just growled at me with a guilty look in his eyes as he ushered us outside.

***Dante***

How I loathed shopping. Absolutely hated it. Every shopping trip I'd ever been forced to undertake took up way more time than I wanted it to, finding the right size of whatever clothing item was a pain every time, and I could never deduce if the price on the tag was too high... Was $50 a fair price for a pair of jeans? $150? Hell if I knew.

However, I had quickly discovered the immense benefits of being bound to women who loved to go shopping. Cyrea and Layla effortlessly knew what types of clothes I liked and what looked good on me, and both were very well informed as to all my measurements. Such a blessing.

Today however, was to be a group outing though. While Alexis was rather vague over the phone, he did say that they'd been working on a way to keep the club hidden from the deities, and that they've made tremendous progress in the matter. While I could hear his restrained enthusiasm over the phone, he said they'd rather tell me about it in person. Their hard work drained a lot of Eir's energy, and they were in dire need of a change of scenery from the dreary desert where they spent countless hours perfecting Eir's magic.

So, here I was, leisurely strolling towards the mall with my arm draped around Cyrea's lovely curves while Layla and Aurora walked a little ways in front of us.

The sun shone down on us as we made our way along the tastefully tiled walkway to the mall entrance. Warm, freckled sunlight dotted us as we walked underneath the trees. It was a beautiful day and after all the barrage of immortal events, it was surprisingly soothing to be surrounded by regular people, doing regular things on a regular day. Destiny had led me on a magnificent journey so far, but having a day off with my ladies and friends turned out to be an unexpected welcome pastime.

Acatha
Acatha
221 Followers