Defiant Destiny Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to turn to Alexis and suggest we should perhaps retreat to the seating area I had spotted next to the dressing rooms and let the ladies entertain themselves here, when the third shop attendant sashayed our way. She wore a skintight latex cocktail dress and thigh high latex boots. Her long black hair was done up in a tight ponytail high on her head and her red lipstick practically popped off her full lips. She leisurely dragged her bright green eyes all over Alexis and me and finally came to rest at our eyes, where she would alternate her smoldering stare between mine and Alexis's, curving her lips in a luscious smile.

"Well, hello there... Is there anything I can help you with?" she purred provocatively.

Alexis chuckled. "Not anymore, love..." he mumbled with a grin and a wink, and turned around to meander his way to the seating area in the back of the shop.

"Pity... How about you?" she asked me in a sultry voice, blatantly letting her eyes travel across my body and lingering at my cock. Her lips curved into a salacious smile when her eyes sought out mine again. "We also have an extensive collection of men's toys. I could show you, if you'd like..." she said, leaning in close enough to feel her body heat, yet not close enough to touch.

What a gorgeous and sexy woman this was. If I didn't know any better, she could easily pass as a succubus. My succubus on the other hand sent me a large dose of love through our bond. I glanced at Cyrea, seeing her luscious lips curved into an approving smile while she sent me an encouraging wink.

I chuckled. "No, thank you, miss. I'm not interested," I replied politely.

The black haired beauty opened her mouth to say something when she suddenly tensed ever so slightly and a barely audible moan escaped her parted lips. While a human wouldn't be able to hear her soft throaty moan over the music, I did - along with a distinct and soft buzzing sound.

The woman in front of me licked her lips and closed her eyes. After releasing a trembling breath, she opened her eyes again to stare at me with a lusty gaze.

"Perhaps there is something else I can help you with?" she spoke with a somewhat strained voice.

Her body twitched ever so softly, followed by another low moan that was lost to the music, yet that buzzing sound became louder.

I looked around and quickly noticed the cashier stare at us with a wide, wicked grin on her face. She squeezed something in the palm of her hand, triggering another erotic gasp from the woman in front of me, while that buzzing sound became louder.

I could not wipe the lecherous grin from my face when I understood what was happening. The cashier's grin grew even wider and she winked at me, pressing the button again, drawing an even louder moan from the black haired woman in front of me.

"Are you sure you don't require my assistance?" she half asked, half begged me in between her soft moans. The woman's breath was labored, she was subtly gyrating her pelvis and her hard nipples practically pierced her latex dress.

I brought my hand up to her face and softly traced her jaw with my fingers. She leaned into my touch with a desperate sigh, taking that last half step towards me, letting her clothed nipples graze my chest. The woman gazed up at me with eyes that were dripping with lust and the smell of her arousal made my cock twitch.

"I don't..." I replied, and tipped her head to the side, leaning in to softly trace her jaw with my lips until I reached her ear. "Do you require mine?" I breathed into her ear.

Her deep groan of desire made her body tremble.

"Fuck yes..." she hissed and pressed her body against mine. Her hands flew to my chest, clutching my skin through my shirt and digging her nails into my flesh. Another deep moan vibrated through her entire body as she jerked against me, vigorously rubbing her pussy against my hard cock.

"Fuck her..." my demon eagerly urged me, but that was out of the question - while it was by no means crowded in the shop, there were several customers roaming the place and we had no privacy here.

There were other options though.

I laid my hands on her gyrating hips and guided her to the wall behind me, pressing her body against it with mine. She moaned her approval and dug her nails deeper into my skin. With one hand I cupped her face and turned it to the side so I could drag my tongue along her jawline. With the other I grabbed her boot covered thigh and raised it up. A burst of her mouthwatering arousal drifted up between our bodies, making me groan as I sucked her earlobe. The soft buzzing sound I heard earlier was a lot louder now that her legs were somewhat spread.

The woman was humping the air, but when I pressed and ground my clothed, rock hard cock against her pussy she threw her head back against the wall and moaned loudly. I grinned against her ear while I massaged her clit with my cock - she was close. With a low groan I pressed my body harder against hers, making her breasts rub against my chest and rubbed my cock along her soaked pussy. I could actually feel the toy in her pussy vibrate against my cock.

The next moment I could hear - and feel - the buzzing of the toy intensifying and without further warning the black haired wanton woman screamed in ecstasy as she crashed into an intense orgasm. I immediately smothered her plump lips with mine, muting her orgasmic bliss in a heated kiss.

Her hands shot to my head, pulling at my head and hair as she writhed and bucked against my cock, desperately rubbing her clitoris against me. The toy kept on vibrating inside her pussy relentlessly, forcing her into another orgasm, and another as she thrashed and bucked against me.

The woman broke our kiss by throwing her head back again, loudly gasping for breath as she whimpered in ecstasy, her body wildly twitching against mine. My demon rumbled hungrily in my chest, my lips softly grazing her jaw, instinctually moving down the soft skin of her throat. Her pulse beat wildly beneath her skin, making her jugular throb rhythmically and oh so seductively against my lips.

My demon's bloodlust was just as enticing as the excruciating closeness of her blood. I growled softly against her skin and felt my fangs lengthen beneath my lips. Her elevated heartbeat noisily pushed her blood through her veins, perfectly blending with my demon's hungry roars and echoing in my mind like a siren's call - a call I had to withstand, for there was no way I could bite her without her knowing what was happening, without exposing me and dealing with an aftermath I really didn't want to.

But, damn, it was hard...

My demon stirred and shifted underneath my skin, and without thinking I tightly wrapped my fist in her hair, roughly jerking her face to the side and further exposing her tantalizing throat to me. The woman moaned her approval as one of her hands tightened its grip on my neck and the other shot to my cock, urgently fumbling to open my pants. My growling breath caressed her skin, my tongue hungrily tracing her throbbing jugular. Feeling her seductive pulse on my tongue was maddening, the proximity of her blood, the thick aroma of her arousal...

So tantalizing...

So excruciatingly mouthwatering...

The woman was wildly pulling me closer to her throat whilst desperately trying to free my cock, but she had no idea of the dangerously thin layer of self control that shielded her from my demon, no idea of the precarious situation she was unknowingly putting herself in.

My demon's hunger was absolute, making me snarl against her throat, my fangs but a hair's length away from piercing her succulent skin.

In a sudden moment of clarity I realized that I couldn't tell anymore where my demon's bloodlust ended and my own sanity began. The moment lasted only a split second, but it was sufficiently terrifying to snap me out of whatever state of mind I had succumbed to.

With a low, frustrated growl that was lost to the heavy music, I released my death grip on her hair - unpleasantly surprised that apparently my claws had come out without me noticing - and placed my clenched fists on the wall, placing myself a literal arms length away from the mewling woman who was still trying to free my cock from my pants, but not succeeding.

I closed my eyes and mouth, breathing deeply until I managed to retract my fangs and I tried to figure out what color my eyes were right now. Usually I could feel when my demon's eyes were visible through mine, but this time I wasn't really sure... It was an unsettling realization.

"She came copiously... " my demon grumbled grudgingly in my mind, his hunger still fresh. "Her blood would have been delicious..."

I kept my eyes closed, still not sure whose eyes would be visible if I opened them.

"What happened? What did you do?" I asked him, unable to shake that disturbing sense of not being able to feel where my demon ended and I began.

My demon was silent for a moment, his confusion almost palpable.

"I did not do anything... Neither did you... We could have fed deliciously..." he replied, not understanding my question.

Trusting that my eyes would be mine again, I opened them to see the black haired woman stare at me with sheer lust in her eyes. Suddenly the curtains next to us bunched up, indicating a new customer entering the shop. The woman froze against me. I carefully eyed the two young women entering the shop, but they were far too dazzled by the exotic display of sex toys to notice us.

The black haired shop attendant wasted no time and firmly caught my lips again in a smoldering kiss, forcefully rubbing her body against mine and continued her quest to open my pants. I could feel my demon stir beneath my skin, his bloodlust swelling up, but I ruthlessly suppressed him in my mind, shoving him far down.

Suddenly the woman bolted upright and squeezed herself out from under me as quickly as she could, frantically pulling her bunched up dress down and dragged me over to the men's toys.

Without pause she closed up the button on my pants that she had finally managed to undo and effortlessly flowed into a monologue about the latest fleshlight they had in stock while subtly, yet cautiously eyeing the aisle behind me.

A firm, rhythmic clacking sound of high heels drew nearer and a sexy, yet stern looking woman passed us and headed towards the cashier, who hurriedly stowed away whatever remote control she still held in her hands. As soon as the boss lady was out of earshot, the black haired woman next to me breathed a deep sigh of relief and leaned in to my ear.

"Listen, handsome..." she spoke with a wistful sigh. "It really goes against my principles to leave you high and dry after those wonderful things you did to me, but I can't afford to lose this job... That hot little get together just now nearly escalated, and I really can't risk that... I'm sorry..."

I swallowed hard. She had no idea how it nearly escalated...

I cleared my throat.

"That's quite alright, I'll manage..." I mumbled, and managed to wink at her, despite still trying to get a grip on what happened just now.

She stared at me for a moment, as if lost in thought or contemplating something, then suddenly grabbed a fleshlight from the shelf and nudged me towards the cashier with an unmistakable bounce in her step.

"Excellent choice, Sir. I'll just leave this here behind the counter with my colleague while I'll go and sort out the rest of your order," the black haired beauty quipped loud enough for her boss to overhear and ducked behind the counter. Her boss gave both her and me a professionally polite smile, though devoid of any emotions, and turned around to click-clack her way back into the shop.

My confused gaze went from watching the boss lady leave to alternating between the cashier who was still staring at me with a lecherous grin and the black haired woman whose arousal was still moist on my clothes. Before I had any time to process these past two minutes, the latter presented me with a piece of paper with a phone number written on it.

"I'm Raven. Give me a call if you want to finish what we started..." she purred and gave me a meaningful wink. I stared at the note in my hands and realized that this was the first time in my life a woman had ever given me her phone number. I was actually flattered.

But, then again, this was also the first time an unknown woman had ground herself to an orgasm against me.

First time for everything...

"Thank you," I said and looked at Raven's smoldering green eyes, her fresh lust still very visible in them. I took her hand, brought it to my mouth and placed a soft kiss on her fingers. Her eyes sparkled and I could tell she tried to dampen the big smile that threatened to break free on her face.

"I look forward to it," I mumbled against her fingers, loud enough for her to hear.

Raven licked her lips with a soft moan. I released her hand and saw that the cashier was looking at me with equal desire in her eyes. I courteously took her hand too and brought it to my mouth for a soft kiss only to discover the fresh scent of arousal that clung to her fingers.

My eyes snapped to hers when instead of placing a kiss on her fingers, I sucked them in my mouth. A deep, crimson blush appeared on her cheeks whilst I gently sucked her fingers, lapping up the remnants of her arousal from her digits. When I was finished, I placed a kiss on her wet fingers and gave her a wink before releasing her hand and turning around to find a very proud Cyrea looking at me.

My lovely soulmate was leaning against a display case filled with obscure looking sex toys I did not recognize, nor did I plan on finding out their purpose. I was far more enthralled by the stunning vision of my Cyrea, who stared at me with a very pleased and very proud smile. I walked up to her and dragged her behind the rather large display case, providing us with a modicum of privacy, eagerly wrapping my arms around her shapely body and pinned her to the back display with my still very present erection.

"Oh, that was very entertaining, my love..." she drawled with a luxuriously wide smile and heavily dragged her thumb along my lips. The pride in her eyes was unmistakable as she rubbed the remnant of Raven's lipstick between her fingers.

"You could almost pass as an incubus," she quipped, giving me a sultry look.

I tightly wrapped my arms around her, trapping her arms with mine and devoured her lips with a passionate kiss. My mate's delighted sigh of approval turned into a throaty moan when I rubbed my hard cock against her.

"Almost?" I asked her teasingly with a low voice.

Cyrea half giggled, half moaned into the kiss, sucking my tongue into her mouth. Her etheric tail crept up along my leg as she sighed wistfully into my kiss, pushing her body closer against mine.

She broke the kiss and looked at me with a wicked sparkle in her eyes.

"An incubus would have fucked that woman until she came so hard the entire shop would hear," she grinned wickedly.

I chuckled, and released her from my tight embrace. My hands softly traced the delicious curves of her body, unable to resist, as I kissed my way to her ear.

"I have her number. I still could," I whispered against her skin with a wicked grin of my own and leaned in to kiss the goosebumps that emerged behind her ear.

Cyrea shuddered in delight as my tongue sensually traveled along her hairline and moaned softly while her etheric tail crept higher along my leg. My demon's lust for blood still lingered in my system, instantly rekindled by the many memories of my mate's delicious blood bathing my tongue. Without thinking I found myself licking and kissing my way to her throat. Cyrea sighed deeply in longing, pulling my head closer and ground her pelvis against me.

With every kiss on her succulent throat and every lick along her throbbing jugular I slowly felt myself succumbing again to this deep desire for her blood. All sound died, except for the hypnotizing sound of her heartbeat. The proximity of her blood mesmerizing, drowning out everything else but the voracious growls of my demon echoing in my mind.

Without thinking I clutched my delicious mate tightly against my body, roughly groping her shapely ass with one hand and ground my hard cock against her. My other fist wrapped itself in her hair almost of its own accord, and pulled her head back to give me unrestricted access to her supple throat. My succubus yelped in surprise, but moaned softly when my sharp fangs grazed her skin, teasing her flesh.

I felt a soft tug in my mind, but ignored it - her tantalizing blood all I could think of. Another tug, itching in my brain and distracting me from the way the soft skin of her throat teased my fangs, making me snarl at the interference.

"Dante?" my succubus spoke. I felt the throaty vibrations of her voice underneath my tongue, her voice altered by an emotion I did not recognize, nor did I care. The sound of her rushing blood underneath her skin was all I could hear, her pulse underneath my fangs all I could think about.

"Yes..." I growled low against her skin. Between the echoing hungry growls from my demon and the rapidly increasing heartbeat from my mate, I hardly recognized the sound of my own voice.

She tensed. The muscles in her throat bulged up and her heartbeat raced like nothing I'd ever heard before.

"Dante, look at me..." she whispered in a strained voice, again with that emotion I could not recognize.

Her hands wrapped themselves around my arms, fingers clenching my flesh.

My tongue heavily dragged along the strained muscles that now shaped her throat, growling that they had turned her flesh so rigid, hiding her jugular.

"Look at me!" she said strongly and her hands urgently clutched my cheeks, trying to lift my face.

With a frustrated snarl I let her remove me from her throat - it wasn't nearly as alluring with her being all tensed up anyway - and looked at her face.

My growling breath bounced back on her pale face, my fangs dangerously close to nicking those luscious, tasty lips of hers. Her wide, deep blue eyes stared at me. Her brow shaping her face into a grimace I felt that I should understand, but had no idea how to interpret. Her eyes were vividly sparkling with gold, making me growl low in confusion.

Another unpleasant tug in my mind, another snarl rolled over my tongue.

"Why are your eyes golden?" I asked her with a growl, barely recognizing the sound of my own voice.

My mate's sparkly eyes went wide and she swallowed hard.

"Mine are not golden, Dante. Yours are..." she replied softly.

"No, they're..." I tried to object, but I suddenly found myself dumbstruck, frozen in my body while all I could do was stare into my mate's sparkly eyes. My eyes were golden?...not hers?

Wait... My demon's eyes... But, how was this possible? I couldn't feel him in my mind anymore... What was happening?

My brain felt like it short circuited trying to comprehend what the fuck was happening. Goosebumps broke out all over my body followed by such a strong shiver that it almost felt like I was recoiling from myself.

Like flicking on a switch, all my senses seemed to reactivate at once. I winced my eyes shut at the visual overload of the many colorful dildos that surrounded us. My hands frantically shot up to cover my ears, for the music surrounding me suddenly sounded so loud that it almost hurt. Old and new smells of dubious origin assaulted my nose. What the fuck was happening?

"We still did not feed..." my demon snarled in my mind, deeply frustrated and hungry. I flinched at the sound of his voice in my mind, overly aware of feeling him prowl somewhere deep inside me. The sudden novelty of these sensations sent an uncanny shiver down my back - why did I not feel him earlier?