Defiled: Liriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It didn't confuse me!" Liriel snapped, then immediately regretted the outburst. She should be focused on how to regain her advantage, not quibbling.

"Of course it didn't," Aleck said, laughing. "You're a princess. You're never wrong." The prince got to work unbuckling his greaves, the leather guards that protected his upper legs. He glanced back at Liriel. "Are you going to get naked? You do know why we're here, right?"

Liriel's instinct was to be sharp, but she resisted it. "It won't take me as long as you," she observed.

"Fact," Aleck said. "You aren't wearing much. Not that I'm complaining." Again he allowed his eyes to walk over her body.

There it was, Liriel realized. She had wasted her magic on the decoy, the man named Blair, but she still had her beauty. If even the males of her own clan couldn't look away, what chance did a Man have? She just needed to tease him a bit.

"Your armor is like ours," she said, affecting a warmer tone. Liriel stroked the spray of freckles that decorated her cleavage.

"Learn from your enemy," the prince replied. "Or at least that's what my uncle says."

His uncle. Perhaps that was how Aleck's existence had been hidden for so long. "Our people aren't enemies."

"No?" Aleck said. This time his laugh had a harsh edge. "Is that why every twenty years Elves skip away with more and more of our lands?"

"Tradition dictates it." She pulled her hair back, allowing one strand to slip across the corner of her mouth playfully.

"Tradition?" Aleck tugged off his boots. "Did you even hear? The ancient words speak of love, not raw desire. You and I, the others that came before us, we're supposed to form bonds of love, not slavery."

"The ancient words matter less than the ancient agreement. It's not my fault if that confuses you." The taunting words felt sweet on her tongue.

"Good one," Aleck said. Freed from his armor, clad only in a simple tunic and trousers, he remained imposing. As Liriel looked on, expecting some sharp response, the Prince tugged off the tunic and lay back against the head of the bed.

Liriel's breath caught in her throat. Elven males were smooth and sleek with little body hair. Aleck's chest, in contrast, was thick with black curls which continued down his belly. He wasn't heavy with muscle but had a lean strength. A scar, mostly concealed by body hair, ran from his chest down. He took another sip of wine, this time holding onto the goblet. His eyes never left her. Liriel had the feeling of being already naked.

Perhaps she did want some wine, Liriel thought. It would calm her, and give her a moment to think. Without breaking eye contact, she knelt on the edge of the bed with one knee, lifted the goblet, and took a sip.

"See, isn't this nice?" Aleck said, the twist of a smile returning. "A man and woman sharing some wine. Getting ready to fuck."

"Is that what's happening?" Liriel asked, tugging at the edges of her gown as if she might undress. She only needed to tease Aleck a bit more.

"Well, I mean, I'm cool either way," the Prince replied. He ran his fingers carelessly through his thick, black hair. "Either you and I get naked and give this thing a go, or the Elves forfeit the Bedding. I'll head back a hero, even if my balls are still full."

Liriel winced at the crude language, but the Prince wasn't wrong. If she delayed much longer, the ancient magic which governed the Bedding would turn against her. No matter how unpleasant, no matter how fraught, she had no choice but to proceed.

"I'll empty those balls." Doing her best to draw the moment out, Liriel loosened her gown at the waist, leaned her head forward, and slipped the top free of her neck. As Aleck watched hungrily, she pulled the skimpy garment down to expose her belly and breasts.

"Hooo," Aleck whistled. "Those things. Are. Nice!"

An unwise flush of pride swept over Liriel. Her breasts weren't particularly large, but they were high and buoyant. On many a night, when no one else was around to observe, she had stood before the full-length mirror in her bed-chamber lifting and releasing her breasts, watching with pride as they jiggled back into place. Still, facing Aleck, an unexpected twinge of insecurity jabbed at her. Human women, she knew, sometimes had much larger breasts. Their fat teats weren't just for feeding babies. She had overheard Elven males speaking in a near frenzy about their desire to fondle and suck on such a pair. Aleck was sure to have bedded many such women. How could she compete?

"Come here," Aleck said huskily.

There would be no turning back. Mastering her fear, Liriel took another gulp of wine, set the goblet aside, and straddled the Prince. She noticed his scent first. Aleck's clothes were clean, but traces of the leather armor lingered, alongside the scent of wine on his breath. The man's natural scent was there as well, earthy and rich, not at all like the sweat-drenched caricature of Men that her clan folk insisted on.

And he was hard. Aleck was sitting upright in the bed, his back resting against the headboard. As soon as Liriel threw a leg across his body to straddle him, she felt the insistent press of male flesh. Good, she thought. Her beauty and her teasing were already arousing him. And he was entranced by her breasts. Perhaps allowing him a taste would be enough to bring him along.

The Prince had the same idea. He slipped an arm around Liriel's back, pressing fingers hard against creamy skin. He drew her to him effortlessly and, without saying another word, circled a nipple with his tongue.

"Oooh," Liriel gasped, startled by Aleck's urgency. His other hand, a paw against her, closed around her breast, joining his tongue. He licked and sucked, tugging her nipple toward him, letting it slip back through his fingers, then tugging again.

"Yeah, you're sweet," he grunted. The Prince's hips gyrated beneath her, driving his erection against her slit. He was so hard! Liriel wondered if his cock might somehow burst through his trousers, unexpectedly entering her. For a dangerous moment, the image ran free in her imagination. What would it be like to be so swiftly taken by so much male flesh? Would it bring pain or bliss?

Liriel chased the thought away. She had to concentrate on his pleasure, not hers. "Don't you like the other one?" she managed to gasp.

"Let's see," Aleck said, laughing. Obligingly, he switched sides, sending a fresh jolt of bliss darting into her. "They're both fucking perfect."

She was wet. Letting Aleck feast on her breasts was working as hoped. His tongue was ever more assertive, his cock gyrating ever harder against her. But the man's rough touch was unexpectedly arousing. Liriel had assumed that she'd be revolted by his hands on her body, his kisses. Instead, she was increasingly aware of her own arousal, the arrival of moistness from somewhere deep within. It was a dangerous game, but one she couldn't break free from. Liriel stroked Aleck's hair, letting the thick locks slip between her fingers. She did so again, noticing how the Prince moaned a soft acknowledgment. His cock had aligned with her center, pressing now against her clit. A deeper pulse of ecstasy shot into her.

"Fuck," Liriel moaned softly. She pushed herself away from Aleck, rolling to the other side of the bed. It wasn't going to work; he wasn't going to cum just from grinding against her.

"What?" Aleck asked. His earlier detachment was gone, replaced by a focused, hungry stare.

"I..." Liriel searched for some excuse to delay, to gather her wits. "I showed you my body. I want to see yours."

Aleck didn't hesitate. Clearly uninterested in teasing her, the Prince quickly untied his trousers, tugged them off, and tossed them to the grove's mossy floor.

Okay, Liriel told herself. It will be okay. Nothing about having sex with the Prince would resemble the types of encounters she had experienced with Elven males. She knew that now. Sex among unmarried Elves was as much for play as it was for pleasure. A couple might find themselves in the same glen or swimming in the same pool. A brush of their bodies would stir arousal, and soon the pair would slide together, laughing as they embraced. When the two climaxed it might be from a fleeting penetration or just a pressing together of two lithe bodies. After sharing a spark of pleasure they would part, going about their day as before. Liriel had enjoyed dozens of such encounters, each as pleasurable as they were forgettable.

Liriel's encounter with Aleck had already eclipsed any such play. His attention to her breasts had been achingly pleasurable. Her nipples were cool where his saliva still dampened them, and her body's response was unmistakable. Liriel's pussy was damp not just from his cock pressed against her, but his tongue and hands as well.

Now she was confronted with his cock. Aleck's organ lay proudly across his belly, pressing down a swathe of lush body hair. It arced upward, thickest at the middle, and where the plump head swelled. Fat veins, each seemingly charting its own course, popped along the full length. He was thick, hard, and ready.

"Your turn," Aleck said.

"Oh," Liriel said softly. She fussed with the delicate, jeweled belt that kept her skimpy gown in place. For a moment the clasp defied her, too subtle for her nervous hands. Finally, it opened with a small click. The fine cloth fell away with no more than a whisper.

"Yeahhh," Aleck groaned appreciatively. His eyes swept over her body. "You're so smooth down there."

Certainly compared to Aleck her pubic hair was minimal, a tidy patch of fine auburn not even thick enough to hide her damp slit. "Do you like it?" she asked, sensing an opportunity for further teasing. "Do you wish you could taste it, taste my sweet Elven pussy?"

"Who says I can't?" Aleck laughed. Too fast for Liriel to escape, the Prince rolled toward her, hooked an arm around her hip, and tugged her toward him. She lost her balance, but Aleck steadied her, his strong hands easily guiding her to just where he wanted. In less time than it took to wink he had pulled her slit to his face.

"Fuck!" Straddling the Prince's face, Liriel could do little more than look down as Aleck first licked, then sucked, her clit. With hands on her upper thighs, Aleck held Liriel in place confidently while his tongue explored her tender flesh. The sensation was blissful. Elven partners had only ever brushed their mouths over her slit. In contrast, the Prince took his time, drawing out the experience, sending jolts of cruel pleasure darting into her. Liriel's thighs began to tremble.

"It's so sweet," Aleck groaned. His tongue was circling her clit rhythmically.

"No, please," Liriel gasped. It was wrong. The Prince was melting away her resistance. His every touch weakened her, from his hands on her body, to his tongue on her breasts, to his cock grinding against her. And now the intoxicatingly sweet press of his lips and tongue against her slit. She was sliding toward orgasm. How had she gone so wrong? If she climaxed first, she would become his slave. "Please," she said feebly, trying to free herself from his grip.

To Liriel's relief, Aleck relented. "You're right," he said, a rough edge creeping into his voice. "Let's see how well we fit together." He was propped up by a pillow, Liriel straddling him with her pussy pressed against his tongue. Without loosening his grip on her thighs, the Prince urged her down until she felt his erection pressing against her slit.

"Oh, Spirits," Liriel moaned. Her thoughts turned to her clan folk watching from a distance. She had convinced herself that she would make the Prince cum just by grinding against him. Now the high born of her people would witness the moment he took her.

Aleck didn't rush to penetrate her. Instead he guided her hips down, then back up, leaving a slick coating on his organ. Liriel was humiliatingly wet. Her mind was desperately turning, seeking out any way to avoid his cock, but her body was ready to welcome it. She felt the fat head urgently pressing against her. It began to slip inside.

"Fuuuck," Aleck groaned. He had been switching his gaze between Liriel's eyes and her damp slit. Now he closed his eyes completely.

Pain and pleasure fought within her. The Prince's cock was fatter by far than any of her Elven lovers, a painful intrusion of eager male flesh. But the sweet delight of being perfectly filled swelled forth, seemingly from Liriel's very core. She fought back, for a moment mastering the sensations, before at last surrendering to them with a cry. "Ohhh," she moaned, tossing her head back. Around them, she could just make out the hushed sounds of alarm spilling from her clan folk. By now they must realize that the ceremony wasn't going as planned.

"Yeah, it's good." Aleck's hands were clamped on her hips, irresistibly sliding her down and back along his length. "Sweet Elven pussy."

Liriel winced, but let Aleck continue to guide her. Each stroke was a whisper less painful than the one before, her damp slit a touch more welcoming. She regarded him. Aleck's eyes were closed, his lips slightly parted, an expression of bliss. Muscles popped on his chest and arms as he moved her against him. Liriel rocked forward to rest her hands on his chest, running her fingers through his hair.

A jolt of raw pleasure shot deep into her, a reminder of all the mistakes she had made. Liriel should never have let him fondle and suck her breasts, or lick her pussy. She was already dangerously far along the journey to release. No, she should have been the one pleasuring him. If she had bit back her pride and at least tried to fit his cock into her mouth their positions might be reversed. But there was still something she could do about it. Liriel had a tiny spark of magical power left. Concentrating as best she could, the Princess called forth a simple spell to numb her sensations. The spell spread across her skin as desired, but drained the last of Liriel's strength. She collapsed on Aleck.

The man chuckled. "Tired so soon?" Effortlessly, he rolled Liriel onto her back and re-entered her. "No worries," he said smugly. "This works, too."

At least the spell behaved. The Prince's touch, including his relentless pumping, was no longer quite as pleasurable. Liriel felt the first stirring of confidence. "You like it?" she asked, searching him for a reaction.

"Fuck yeah I do."

"You like fucking this Elven Princess?"

"I love that sweet pussy you're giving me." Aleck's cock was thoroughly saturated now, his pumping faster.

"You should cum in it." She fixed him with her large, green eyes, favoring Aleck with the most seductive expression she could manage.

"Should I?" He smiled at her, but already his eyes were starting to narrow. It was working.

"Yesss," she whispered. "You know you want to, know you can't resist. I'm so wet for you, for your fat cock." Liriel had to be careful. The suggestive language was turning her on, and the numbing spell could only delay her orgasm, not prevent it.

"You do feel incredible, but I think I can resist at least for a bit longer."

"Can you?" she asked, teasingly. She raised a hand to stroke his cheek and neck. "You've never had a sweet Elven pussy."

"No?" Aleck pulled out entirely, allowing his glistening cock to bob just above her. He teased at her opening until Liriel gyrated her hips in frustration. "I've had Elven pussy before."

"No you haven't, silly." Aleck was teasing her as much with his words as his refusal to slide his cock back into her depths.

"Just three nights ago," Aleck insisted. He was parting her folds with the head of his cock, teasing her before pulling free again.

"Okay, who then?"

"Sheelin," Aleck said, his earlier grin returning. He slammed his cock into her depths in a single, cruel thrust.

"Owww," Liriel cried out, her voice torn by pain and confusion. "Sheelin? That's a lie!"

"For a couple of months now," Aleck said. "She was just as tight as you the first time, just as wet for my forbidden cock."

"Nooo," Liriel said, but the protest died on her tongue. She had known her sister was curious about Men. And the girl was just rebellious enough to take the dare if one of her friends had pushed her to sleep with one.

"Yeah," Aleck said. "And you were right, by the way. The first time I had Elven pussy, fuck!" His hips bucked hard at the memory, driving Liriel into the pallet. "I don't think I lasted two minutes."

The pieces were falling into place. It was Sheelin who had so eagerly pointed out the decoy, leading Liriel to waste her magic. And it had been Sheelin who had fueled Liriel's overconfidence, tricking her into believing the Prince would cum swiftly. "Why?" she asked, trying to hold back tears.

"You don't see?" Aleck was pumping faster now, his body slapping against her. "She's your younger sister. When I lead you away in chains she'll become heir." He lifted a breast, greedily licking and sucking her tender nipple. More jolts of bliss were flowing through her.

"But we'll lose," Liriel objected, still clinging to denial. "The Elves will lose lands."

"I guess she'd rather be Queen over a smaller kingdom than she would kiss your ring in a larger one."

"Oh, Spirits!" He was right, of course. Sheelin had always been jealous of her. The horrifying realization was closing in around Liriel like a noose.

"And she gave me a little gift, too," Aleck said. He raised his arm, providing Liriel with a look at his wrist. "Sewn from your hair."

Liriel looked closer. Tied around Aleck's wrist, almost too thin to see, was a bracelet woven from at most two or three strands of auburn hair. A delicate piece of amber served as a fastener. "That's an Elven charm," she gasped. How far had Sheelin's betrayal gone?

"Yep." The Prince was clearly enjoying himself, watching Liriel's earlier confidence melting into despair. "Gives me a little bit of extra resistance to your charms, especially that sweet, snug kitty." He buried his cock, making a point of how recklessly he could take her.

"My sister..." Liriel said, tears beginning to flow in earnest now.

"Now," said Aleck, "let's give the people the show they came for." He licked her cheek where it was damp from tears.

"Please," Liriel gasped. "I... can we stop? I want to go home."

"Sure," Aleck grunted. His hands were everywhere now, gripping her arms or turning her chin to one side so he could kiss her ear and neck. "But if you leave, you'll forfeit the Bedding and become my slave anyway. Might as well enjoy yourself."

And she was enjoying herself. Liriel's body was betraying her, yielding to a score of pleasures. Aleck was so close, so assertive. His scent was with her, stronger than before, merging with hers. His chest hair tickled her, his breath was hot and urgent, and his groans of pleasure were as arousing as his kisses.

"Oh, oh please," Liriel gasped, not sure if she was pleading for him to stop or to continue, to finish her. His cock no longer hurt when he drove deep into her. To be so completely filled was how it should be. Sex should be all-consuming, an experience leaving them drained, not a fleeting moment of play. How had she ever settled for such insubstantial encounters?

"I can feel you," Aleck whispered in her ear. "You're getting close, trembling." His tongue slipped into her ear before retreating. "You're going to cum so hard."

Liriel had once been drunk on the ridiculously strong spirits the Men distilled from grain. The disorientation she felt now called that earlier experience to mind. Confusion swirled through her. She was on the brink of being made a slave, of allowing it. She should protest, should say she wanted to please him with her mouth or hands. Why didn't she? Why did she let him violate her insides, pumping into her just as he pleased? Wave after wave of pleasure was flowing over and through her now. And, just as Aleck said, she was trembling. The approaching orgasm was already in control, clouding her judgment.