Defiled: Liriel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Aleck said. His voice was as sweet as wine, as deadly as a serpent. "You're going to cum for me. Cum for your Master."

"No," Liriel protested. She raised her hands, intending to push him away, but instead found herself stroking his biceps. The Princess's resistance had been stripped away, laying bare her lust.

Aleck's gaze was intense. He could read her, knew how close she was to release. "Chains will suit you," he said huskily. "Your wrists in cuffs, your delicate neck..."

"Ohhh," Liriel moaned, half sobbing. She had never been wetter.

Aleck kissed her and she kissed him back. Her surrender was complete.

"Oh," Liriel said as ecstasy began to pull her under. "Oh..."

"'Oh Master'," Aleck corrected.

"M... Mast..." Orgasm swept over Liriel, consuming her. "Oh, oooh, Master!" The Elven princess cried out with ecstasy, her voice echoing through the grove, a wild exultation of bliss and release. She was swallowed, torn by pleasure more potent, more complete than any she had felt before. Her lithe body twisted beneath Aleck, with only his comforting weight holding her down. He was everything to her now, tormentor and owner alike.

"Yes, yes," the Prince said, stroking and holding her. "You're mine now."

"Fu, fuuuck!" Liriel panted. Around her, barely audible, the Elven high-born gasped in shock. Their concerns meant nothing to her now. Liriel's orgasm was her entire world, an irresistible force that had transformed her from princess to slave. She clung to it, unwilling to let the feeling slip away.

"Good," Aleck said. He kissed her neck and breasts tenderly now, pumping just enough to carry Liriel through the orgasm, coaxing out every last twitch and gasp. "That's a good slave. Cum all you want." Once she was fully depleted, he pulled out, his fat cock slashing the air like a weapon.

Liriel lay limp on the pallet. She already missed his cock, but felt drained and content, lost in the post-orgasmic glow. She should, she knew, feel shame. In the end, she had given herself willingly to the Prince, even knowing it meant becoming his slave, yielding her lands. The devouring ecstasy had left little room for regrets.

"Hands and knees." Aleck had returned to the bed, kneeling behind her, and holding something heavy in his hand.

Liriel scrambled to obey, rolling over and raising her ass to her master.

Without another word, the Prince quickly entered her from behind. "I get to enjoy this now," he grunted. He pressed something heavy and cold against her ass, slowly sliding it up her back. Liriel knew what it was, and as he reached her neck, she arched back to welcome it. Aleck pulled her tangled auburn tresses to one side and attached the collar.

"Master!" she gasped.

"They need to see this, understand how fully I own you." Without releasing the collar, Aleck quickly began pumping her slit. "They need to understand how fucked they are."

"Oh Spirits," Liriel moaned.

"The Elves," Aleck said with contempt, "they think they're so pure, won't breed with humans. Such a lost opportunity." He was picking up his pace now. "But we'll breed with you, oh yes. I'll breed you so hard." He yanked the collar, pulling Liriel back toward him until he was whispering roughly in her ear. "I'll put a baby in you as often as I like, fill that fertile pussy. By the next Bedding, we'll have a nice family of half-elf children, full of magic."

The assembly of Elves was rapidly dispersing, chattering in distress while trying to distance themselves from the spectacle coming to its climax behind them. Liriel no longer cared if they heard. "Fill me, Master!" she gasped.

"Fuuuck!" Aleck was quickly losing his composure. By the rules of the Bedding, he already owned her. All that remained was for him to mark his prize, his property. "Gawwwd, I'm going to shoot in you..."

"You own me!" Liriel sobbed.

"Yes, I... fu... fuck!" With a careless shove, Aleck pushed Liriel, pressing her against the pallet. His weight smothered her, holding her little body in place as orgasm first found, then consumed him. "Yesss, take it!" he panted.

Liriel lay helpless as the man above pinned her to the bed. His entire body went taut, one hand pulling the collar back painfully, the other locked onto her shoulder like a vise. His hips bucked, driving forward with an intense surge. He was cumming.

"Ohhhh you Elven cunt," he howled. Aleck was shuddering and gasping, pulling his thick cock mostly out, then slamming it forward. "Take my cum!"

Liriel's slit was drenched with cum and with her own slickness. She offered no resistance, happily letting the Prince empty into her, planting his seed deep. She knew nothing else but his presence, his strength, his touch.

"Stay inside me," she whispered.