Definitely Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yours... sir," I say, between moans.

With that, he suddenly plunges two fingers into my slick cunt. I cry out in pleasure, and he groans when he feels how tight and wet I am.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll feel it in your stomach," he growls, and I gasp at the thought.

But not just at his words. He now has three fingers in my pussy, while his thumb strokes my clit, and I hear a wet, slapping sound as he finger-fucks me.

I suddenly scream, not expecting the intensity of the sensations. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum. Sir!"

"You're not allowed to cum. Not until I say so," as he speeds up his motions. He's a fucking sadist.

"Please... can I cum... sir?" I pant and beg.

"Not yet, pet. Not just yet..."

"Please, please, please, I need to cum... sir. I'm so close," I moan. I'm sobbing now, my legs shaking uncontrollably. But still, he doesn't stop. I cry and beg and moan and am so sure I won't be able to hold off, won't be able to obey his order.

But somehow, miraculously, I manage to stave off my orgasm. I manage to obey him.

Finally, after an eternity, after he's satisfied with his evil, brutal edging, he roars, "Now, slut. Cum NOW."

At that, I cum hard, squirting all over his fingers and hand. I let out a low moan as the intense orgasm ripples through my body, panting hard, my brain exploding in pleasure.

He laughs then, a full-on laugh, but I'm too exhausted and satiated to even notice.

"You made a puddle all over my hand, darling," he says, with a low laugh. "It's like you've never been fingered before."

"Not like... that... sir," I reply, still gasping for breath.

"That's right, doll," he says with a laugh, as he pulls my hair into a tight fist. Once again, he attacks my mouth with his, until I struggle to catch my breath. He seem to enjoy overpowering me. And I love it. Fuck, what is he doing to me?

Then, he pulls off his boxers, making me gasp when I see his hard, heavy cock spring out. He kneels over my chest, his thick, warm cock resting on my face.

"Since you've been so obedient, I'm going to give you a reward. What you've been wanting ever since you saw me." He slaps my face with his cock a few times, and I gasp in anticipation.

And he's right: I have wanted this ever since I first saw him. And he knew it even then, the asshole.

He slowly guides his cock into my open mouth, and I start by sucking the head and twirling my tongue around it. He grunts in appreciation.

"That's right, slut."

I lick his frenulum, flicking my tongue back and forth over it, making him growl again, a low rumbling sound that makes my thighs clench and my knees go weak.

"You are good at this, princess. You must get a lot of practice," he says through gritted teeth. Ah, so I am affecting him. Good.

"Sir... I love your cock," I say as I eagerly take more and more of him in my mouth. I grip the base of his cock as I obediently lick and suck with passion and enthusiasm. This beautiful, thick, hard cock deserves to be worshiped all night long.

He laughs. "I can tell. But let's see how you are at facefucking," he growls.

He grabs my hair to steady my head and rams his huge cock into my mouth. It's an assault, and I love it. My face fills with tears as I gag and nearly choke on his thick cock—but he doesn't slow down, not one bit. He simple gazes at me, giving me a hard stare that's as chilling as it is hot.

Finally, when I think I can't take any more, he pulls back slightly and puts his hand on my throat.

"You better not puke on my cock, slut. You do that, and this will all be over. I'll throw you out on your ass."

I simply nod and moan, my mouth still full of cock.

"Good girl," he says, as he allows me to resume the blowjob. I lick and suck even more eagerly than before, not wanting to be punished with another brutal facefucking.

Then, he suddenly pulls back in frustration.

"That's enough. I'm not going to cum in your mouth. Not when a cunt like this is available," he says, roughly slapping my pussy for emphasis. I tremble in anticipation.

He gets up, grabs a condom from the nightstand and puts it on quickly. Then, he slowly lowers himself onto me, smiling at my gasp when I feel his hard cock against my thigh.

"Let's see if this pussy feels as good on my cock as it did on my fingers," he whispers in my ear. I shiver and moan, delirious with anticipation.

He's teasing me now, rubbing his hard cock lightly against my eager pussy lips, and I gasp and groan and beg.

"Please fuck me... I need you... sir..."

His only response is to laugh, but his eyes are unsmiling. He's toying with me. He wants to make sure I know he's only going to fuck me on his terms, not on mine. Never on mine.

Then, suddenly, when I least expect it, he plunges his thick, hard cock all the way inside me, making me cry out in surprise and pleasure. He fills me up perfectly, and I can hardly stand the intense sensations he's making me feel.

"Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me," I moan, between cries of pleasure.

He pauses suddenly, a hard, angry look on his face.

"Where are your manners, slut?" he asks in a low, dangerous voice, as he pulls my hair—hard. I scream in pain and surprise.

"Sir! Sir! Fuck me, sir!" I plead, my face full of tears.

"Ok. But not because you deserve it, because you don't. But I'm enjoying this tight little pussy, so I'm going to fuck you as long and as hard as I want And as rough as I want."

"Got that, slut?" he asks, pulling my hair again. Not quite as hard as before, but still enough to sting.

"Yes, sir, whatever you want," I reply quickly, still gasping from the pain.

"Good girl," he says, as he kisses me deeply. Then, he resumes fucking me, slow and deep at first, and then harder and faster.

It's perfect. I love how he stretches my pussy, how he hits just the right spots, over and over again. It's so intense, so powerful, and so severe that I can no longer speak.

He grunts in approval as my moans became louder, more feral. Each time he slams into me, it sends waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body. My pussy is so sensitive from the previous orgasm that each thrust is now pure ecstasy.

He sharply pulls my arms over my head and holds my wrists down with one hand. He puts the other hand on my throat, with just enough pressure to make it clear that he has complete control over me. I whimper.

"Fuck... yes... sir... I love this... sir," I cry, thankful I remembered to call him "sir" this time.

I'm shocked at my reaction. I've been held down and fucked hard before, but not like this. Never like this. He's talented, and he fucking knows it. And I hate him for that, just a little bit.

"Oh yeah, slut?" he hisses in my ear. "You're such a worthless little whore that the only way to get you to shut the fuck up is to ram my thick cock inside you."

And, for emphasis, he fucks me even harder, each thrust more delicious than the last.

"You seem to be enjoying this, slut, but I'm not hearing any appreciation," he says after a few moments, putting more pressure on my throat.

It takes all of my energy to respond, but I finally do.

"Thank you... sir... thank you for fucking me... sir," I moan, gasping, puffing, panting, still barely able to speak.

And then, he removes his hand from my throat, gently stroking it and slowly running his fingers up to my lips.

"Such a pretty little mouth," he remarks lazily, then slowly covers it with his hand. I gasp against him.

He frees one of my arms and tells me to tap his hand three times if I want him to stop or slow down. At this, I relax. He's making sure I'm safe before he begins the breath play.

He slowly constricts my breath, holding my nostrils between his thumb and forefinger. He holds it for a few seconds, then releases me so I can catch my breath. I gasp.

And then, he does it again. And again. And again.

It's all so intense. Here I am, getting fucked—hard—by a total stranger. A hulk of a man who's holding me down and stopping my breath. This is the hottest, most thrilling, most terrifying, experience of my life.

He continues a few more times, holding my breath for longer each time. He laughs when he sees just how hungry I am for more.

"Fuck, you're a kinky little slut, aren't you? I thought for sure that last one was too much, and it looks like you still want more."

He slaps my face a few times for emphasis, and I let out a low moan.

He fucks me more slowly now, rubbing his cock against my clit. He knows just how I liked to be fucked, without me telling him. It's so intense that I'm gasping and crying and clawing at the sheets. He ignores me and just fucks harder.

"Such a tight, wet little pussy. You're fun to fuck," he whispers in my ear, making me shudder at his breath, at his words. My pussy grips his cock even harder, squeezing tightly each time he pulls out.

He groans in pleasure, and then suddenly pulls out, making me feel so very empty. He's angry again, but I have no idea why. What did I just fuck up?

"You stupid little cunt, squeezing me like that. Were you trying to make me cum, bitch? I decide when I cum," he growls ferociously.

Fuck. He seems even more angry than before. I'm surprised—I must have pushed him too close to orgasm. The thought is so thrilling that it sends a slow shiver down my spine.

Still angry, he holds my chin and slaps my face—hard. I cry out.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise, sir!"

But he doesn't stop slapping my face, though he uses less force and alternates between each side.

I fucking love it. It hurts—a lot—but I love it.

"You're really getting punished now, whore," he says dangerously, effortlessly flipping me onto my stomach.

He leaves the bed for a few moments, and then returns with a flogger and a crop. My eyes widen. Holy shit. I did not expect this.

He slaps my ass with the flogger in a slow, smooth, back-and-forth motion, filling me with intense sensations. Just the right mix of pleasure and pain, and my moans become louder and more insistent.

He's hitting me harder now, making my ass sore and undoubtedly red. He strikes my back, shoulders, ass, and thighs, keeping a steady rhythm as he slowly increases the intensity.

"You're not thanking me, slut," he thunders, his face close to me, his blue eyes locked on mine.

"Thank you... sir," I manage to pant.

Now he's striking me harder, periodically pausing so I can recover. He doesn't want to push me too far, he wants to make sure I love everything he's doing to me. And I definitely do.

I'm overcome with bliss.

Finally, he stops and gently strokes my ass and thighs. It's jarring to feel such a gentle, caring gesture after he's gone to town on my ass.

Then, he finally puts down the flogger and grabs the crop. He pulls my legs apart forcefully and suddenly uses the crop to slap my ass and pussy. The sharp pain followed by relief is absolutely intoxicating. I can hardly breathe.

He stops when he sees how sore I am, when he hears just how loud my cries of pain are. He swiftly flips me onto my back and resumes the impact play. Using the crop, he strikes my tits, my stomach... and my pussy, over and over again. I gasps with each stroke and somehow remember to thank him each time.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for punishing me," I say between breathy moans.

But he doesn't stop. He just increases the intensity even further. And now I'm not sure how much more I can take.

"I'll be good... I promise... sir..."

He smiles then. I love his smile. Sly and sexy and gorgeous and, oh so very evil.

"Good," he says simply. He quickly puts me on all fours and surveys my body. I love how he manhandles me.

"So beautiful," he muses. "I can't wait to put some more marks on you. And what a round ass, all nice and red from the flogger," he says as he strokes my ass lightly.

"And now pet, I'm going to destroy your cunt."

And with that, he has his fingers inside me. Two, and then three, and then... four? I'm shocked that he's stretched me so easily. He expertly flicks his thumb over my clit as I moan more and more loudly, more and more insistently.

Then he removes his hand and replaces it with his thick, hard cock. This time, he enters me slowly, teasing me. I gasp as I feel more and more of him inside me.

Then he starts fucking me in earnest. He casually slaps my thighs and ass as he grips my hips tightly and groans in pleasure, pounding me harder and harder, not stopping for even a second. He seems to be losing himself in the act. Finally.

He puts his hand on my throat and angles his cock so it's perfectly hitting my G-spot, and it's so intense that I'm afraid I'll pass out. But he just holds me up against him and continues his rough, rhythmic fucking.

"Let's make one thing clear," he gasps through gritted teeth. "You're mine now. This tight little greedy pussy is mine." I can only moan in response.

"Say it. Say it now, slut," he demands fiercely, still fucking me hard, his balls slapping loudly against my pussy.

"I'm yours, sir. My pussy is yours. Yours to fuck. Whenever you want, sir," I say between gasps. I can hardly speak, but I manage to answer him right away. I don't want him to stop fucking me, because he will, just to punish me.

"Good girl," he growls.

Then he pushes me flat on my stomach, his cock still inside me. Prone bone. My favorite position. How did he know?

His fingers are on my clit, stroking and flicking and rubbing. The full weight of his body is on me, pinning me down, making it so I can't move an inch. The feeling is so overwhelming and so overpowering that I started to cry.

"Yes... yes... just like that... sir," I gasp, tears streaming down my face.

"Grip my cock, slut," he demands. "I know you know how to do it."

I'm more than happy to oblige, as it makes fucking him even more intense than before.

"I'm close, sir," I say, still crying from the intense pleasure. "Can... I... cum... sir?"

"Yes, princess. This time you can cum for me," he says, with a low chuckle.

I feel the orgasm slowly building, but I'm not quite able to make it there yet. He continues to stroke my clit and fucks me hard, not slowing down one bit as my pussy tightly hugs his thick, hard cock.

"Cum for me baby," he coaxes softly. "Cum on my cock and I'll cum with you."

I writhe against him, my orgasm still eluding me. I'm surprised that he cares so much that I cum. It's all so unfamiliar.

His breath is at my ear now, tickling my neck. "Come, on honey. Give it to me. I want to feel you cum, Lexi." I only grunt and moan in reply.

And then he becomes impatient. "Cum, NOW," he growls loudly in my ear. Raw, feral, commanding. And my body immediately responds.

I cum hard, an intense screaming orgasm that makes me pant and scream and cry into the pillow and squirt all over his hard cock—again. Somehow, he keeps managing to make me squirt. Who is he?

He roars his release as he keeps fucking me hard, and I can feel his powerful orgasm pulsing inside me, making my own even more intense. As his orgasm continues, mine lasts even longer than I ever thought possible. Wait—did I just have a second orgasm?

"Thank you for fucking me. Thank you for making me cum," I blather into the pillow, crying and drooling and God knows what else.

"Good girl," he growls smoothly in my ear. "You really know how to follow orders."

Still out of breath, he lays on his back and pulls me close, resting my head gently against his broad, tattooed chest. He quietly strokes my face and hair, softly, almost affectionately. I guess he likes me after all. I smile.

He grins back at me and kisses me softly.

"You were great. And so obedient. You took everything I gave you and wanted even more."

He pauses. "It was pretty impressive, actually."

I look down in embarrassment, smiling shyly. He appreciates me. He knows just what a filthy little slut I am, and not only is he not repulsed, but he fucking loves it. I feel warm and safe and cared for.

"You're my toy now. To play with and fuck whenever I want," he murmurs softly, stroking my arm gently.

"Yes, sir," I say happily.

"We're not in a scene now, babe. You can call me Derrick," he says with a smile.

"Derrick... I've never been fucked like that before. You're just... wow," I sigh.

"Mmm, yeah Lexi. It was fun," he says, kissing me deeply.

After a few minutes, he murmurs, "Ok honey, you should rest now. 'Cause I'm going to fuck you several more times tonight."

Oh. Fuck. Several more times?

"Oh, and princess? I hope you don't have any plans for tomorrow, because you'll be busy getting tied up and trying not to choke on my cock."

I sigh, and snuggle against his broad, muscular body, smiling to myself. It sounds like a perfect Saturday.

12