Definitely Going to Hell

Story Info
Wearing white but I am no angel.
2.8k words
4.55
9.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time he pushed my face into the water I panicked. I was not expecting it so instinctively my body thrashed and tried to fight what was happening but my 5" stilettos found no grip on the smooth marble floor.

After being pulled out by my hair I knew the curls I had earlier put into it were ruined and I'm sure my make up was now a mess but as I was pushed into the water again this time I knew it was coming so took a deep breath.

With this being the second time and having my lungs full of air I didnt panic as much and could instead focus on the cock pounding into my ass.

This is pretty much the end of the story so perhaps I should start at the beginning.......

I had been best friends with Greg since high school. We lived in a small city and I left for university whereas he stayed and got a job at a computer store and taught himself coding in his spare time. He was a natural and after a few years had established a software company and had a small but very successful team which made Greg a lot of money. I am not sure what they did exactly but he had mentioned military applications a few times and left it at that.

If I had to describe him in one word it would be prepared. He never left anything to chance and would work on presentations, speeches, small home construction projects, sports, you name it - whatever it was he prepared and organised so that when it came to doing it he looked polished and at ease. Which brings us to the request he made of me.

Whilst away studying I have done the whole self discovery thing and found I liked girls and guys. I had been cross dressing for a few years before but moving away meant I could explore this more and I loved it.

After graduation I moved back and got a good job working in the regional office of a national advertising firm and they had no issue with my long hair, although obviously I didn't tell them why I kept it long. My job paid well and so my wardrobe was extensive with more women's clothes than men's.

As I said - it was a small city but close enough to larger ones which is where I would travel to meet guys and visit the occasional fetish club. Greg was the only person I had told about my 'adventures' away at university and my cross dressing. He accepted it but didn't really engage me on the subject which is why his request surprised me so much.

He was getting married to a girl called Rebekah and had already asked me to be the best man. Rebekah was cool, tall, gorgeous and funny and we had hung out lots of times.

The wedding was at a small church which she and her family attended. Greg wasn't particularly religious but a church wedding was something she had always dreamed of so of course he did it to make her happy and it was over a beer in the bar at his lavish home on Thursday night when he asked me.

"Big day coming up" he said nervously. "You still have tomorrow off work yeah?" To which I nodded. The wedding wasn't until the Saturday but being so organised he wanted to use Friday to take care of tasks which most people simply accept will happen smoothly.

"So I would like to do a dress rehearsal at the church tomorrow if that's OK?"

Money not being an issue he had booked the church for both Friday and Saturday because as I said - he likes to be prepared.

Before I could answer he kept talking though. "Now the thing is that Rebekah's dress is kind of long and flowing and I need to figure out how I will stand during the ceremony and walk out with her. Now you are a similar size to her so I hoped you might play Rebekah in the dress rehearsal, it will be just us in the church so no one will see and it would really help".

I smiled at the thought of finally showing Greg this side of me and told him I would love to walk down the aisle to him at which he went very red.

"Rebekah is a couple of inches taller than you and she is going to wear 3" heels so to make sure everything is the same do you have a pair of 5" heels you could wear?"

"So you want me to wear her wedding dress and a pair of 5" heels as you take me up the aisle?" I asked putting emphasis on the last 5 words. I laughed and he did too thanking me for being so understanding.

We finished our beers and went through details for the ceremony, travel back to hotel for the reception and so on but all I could think about was seeing her dress and slipping into it. After we were done we arranged meeting the next day at the church and Greg said he would bring the dress and leave it in a small room just inside the entrance of the church where I could put it on. Rebekah was staying at a hotel with some cousins she was close with and would be back the morning of the wedding so would never know her dress had been taken.

I barely slept that night and was up early to have a bath and ensure I was smooth all over rubbing on an unscented lotion afterwards. I had some lush floral lotions but didn't want the smell to linger on the dress.

I put some loose curls into my long hair and did my make up ensuring my lips were as pink and luscious as possible. I wasn't trying to get with Greg but he has never seen this side of me so why not show him what I knockout I am when dressed.

I had seen pictures of the dress so I knew what to expect so grabbed my 5" white patent stilettos and wearing a hoodie and sweats left my place.

After parking the car I saw the main church door was slightly ajar and slipped inside seeing a door to the right which was also open. Inside I saw a full length mirror and a dress bag to the side. Opening the bag and the various pockets I saw not only the dress but also a white corset, Brazilian style panties and stockings.

The dress she had chosen was stunning. It fully covered the chest and was an A line style made from a combination of lace and the softest white silk you could imagine.

I'm not sure why I did it but along with the dress I also pulled from the bag the corset and panties and put them on justifying it to myself that Greg had wanted a FULL dress rehearsal. Whilst Rebekah was taller than me our figures were actually quite similar so both fit well with everything well contained within the front of the panties.

I decided against wearing the stockings as it would be obvious they had been worn so then I spread the dress out over the carpeted floor and stepped into it before pulling it up my body. I fastened the clasp at the top of the back and sat spreading the dress out so I could see my feet before slipping my heels on. My shoes were not visible under the dress but it completed the look and feel and gave me the extra height Greg had wanted.

My phone buzzed and the message from Greg said he was waiting at the front of the church.

With a last look in the mirror and a quick tidying of my hair I stepped out and onto the old stone floor. I had already set up 'here comes the bride' on my phone so I played it and let it and the clicking of my heels ring out through the high ceiling as I walked down the aisle.

Greg turned and smiled shaking his head and as I got to him he said I looked gorgeous which threw me off and made me go red.

"I can't believe you look like this, how you are able to transform into this. I honestly never expected it."

After the compliment he got back to the reason we were there and figured out how he would stand when reading his vows and put the ring onto Rebekah's finger without stepping on her dress.

"Look this could already be deemed weird" he started. "But would you mind if I kind of held you and practiced the dip we are doing for the kiss? Me and Rebekah have practiced but I just don't want to put a big footprint on her dress."

"Not a problem, just no tongues" I said before sticking mine out at him.

He moved forward looking down at where his feet were positioned, his body now pushed up against mine. He placed one hand on my waist and raised the other placing it at the back of my head under my hair. As he lowered me he was looking into my eyes and I felt so vulnerable as his strong hands held me. "Perfect" he said and in a flash of naughtiness I bobbed my head forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips before again sticking out my tongue.

He didn't move or say anything but I felt his hand slip from my waist to my ass so I opened my mouth slightly and slowly leaned forward. As my lips met his both of our mouths opened and I felt his tongue enter mine. I reciprocated and I experienced the most passionate kiss I had ever had with either a guy or girl.

Throughout our kiss his hand had not just been on my ass but he was squeezing and caressing it in a way that drove me crazy. I broke the kiss and asked him if he was sure but instead of answering he simply pulled my head forward and began kissing me again.

I had not been with a guy for almost 6 months and even though it was my best friend who was getting married the next day I did not wish to miss an opportunity for cock so I reached out to Greg's crotch and was pleased when I felt how hard he was through his suit trousers. As I ran my hand along the length of his covered cock he was obviously surprised as he dropped me onto my ass.

As Greg apologised I picked myself up and pulled Rebekah's wedding dress from under me and repositioned myself so I was kneeling on the cold marble floor. Looking up at him I reached forward and began to stroke my hand over his covered erection again. He didn't push me away so I began to undo his belt and unzipped his trousers.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"We are in the house of God Greg, it would be a sin if I didn't get down on my knees" I replied staring up at him.

He nodded and reaching in I pulled out my best friends cock. Looking at it my mouth opened and I moaned as my hand barely got around it. I had heard Rebekah and ex girlfriends of his make comments about his size and prowess and now I could see why. Looking up at him again he nodded giving me the confirmation I was looking for.

I leaned forward and let it enter my mouth as I pumped the base with my hand, my mouth stretched around the cock belonging to my best friend of over 10 years. I had sucked bigger cocks but this one felt perfect, stretching my mouth slightly but not in an uncomfortable way.

I gave him what I thought were my best blowjob skills but after a few minutes my jaw began to hurt so taking him from my mouth I began to talk dirty.

As I continued to wank him off I told him about how naughty this was and that we would probably go to hell. I told him how I has wearing Rebekah's underwear under her wedding dress and how sexy it made me feel. Pushing the one final boundary I told him I wanted him to fuck me right here right now and that is what sent him over the edge.

He began to moan and shouted "Not on the dress" as he grabbed my head and forced his cock back between my lips and held it there as he fired 4 heavy spurts into mouth before carefully pulling out and aiming 2 final shots over my face.

After the 2 on my face he stood staring down at me but his cock did not go down. He looked at me like I was prey and he knew he could do anything he wanted so I stood and turned my back to him instantly feeling him undo the clasp at which point the dress fell to the floor. Stepping out of the dress carefully I stood before him in the corset, panties and heels with his cum still covering my face.

"Panties off" he commanded and I followed his instruction, my own excitement now visible.

Grabbing my arm he dragged me to the lecture and pushed me forwards. Facing out into the church my ass was stuck out and my arms rested on the sides as he took 2 fingers and rubbed them through the cum on my face. I then felt as they pushed my ass cheeks apart and pushed inside me.

He was rough but I liked it and I pushed back into his fingers as they stretched me ready for something much bigger. I felt as his hands grabbed my waist, just beneath Rebekah's corset, and with one push he was inside me.

As he entered me I screamed and it echoed around the church. I looked out on the empty pews which tomorrow would be filled by his family and our friends, all the time his cock slamming into me. I swore, I moaned, I screamed and I was loud.

There was no one in the church but Greg told me to be quiet. I couldn't, I simply couldn't and so as I continued to moan he pulled his cock from me and grabbing my arm again pulled me across the marble floor and pushed me over the stone font used for baptism.

In one motion his cock entered me again and he pushed my face down into the water, which is where this story started.

Panicking my 5" stilettos slipped on the marble floor as my body thrashed. After perhaps 10 seconds I was pulled from the water and I took a deep breath as back in I went. Over and over it happened, he pushed my face in and with the same hand then pulled me out by my hair.

Sometimes he would not push me straight back in but any sort of noise and I was back in the water. When I was in the water I could not hear too much but when he pulled me out I could hear him calling me Rebekah and telling me what a dirty slut I am.

As his pace quickened I knew what was about to happen and just before he came inside me he pushed my head fully into the water. As I felt him coat my insides I came too, silently screaming into the water, erupting all over the marble floor.

He pulled out of me and I collapsed onto the floor as he stood panting above me. "Definitely going to hell for this" he said between breaths. "Worth it though" as he gave me a wink and a smile.

With the inevitable come down we agreed it would just be a one off but we were both happy it had happened. He also apologised for being so aggressive but said Rebekah had insisted on no sex for the last month to make sure they were both primed for the wedding night.

There was a lot of holy water and cum splashed about so Greg found a mop and I proceeded to clean up still just wearing the corset and heels.

Afterwards I got changed and we never did practice the walk down the aisle but the next day the whole wedding ceremony went smoothly and I smiled as I pictured what we had done in that very spot the day before, especially when Rebekah said the words "I give you this ring."

As they walked out together everyone cheered and clapped but I was distracted as the handsome young priest approached me and asked if I needed to visit the confessional. Puzzled I shook my head and he pointed up to a few security cameras hidden high in the rafters before smiling and asking "Are you sure?"