A Halloween Treat

Story Info
A Halloween Party with tricks and treats.
9.2k words
4.81
52k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY

I'm Sam, an 18-year-old guy at college. My first semester has been pretty tame, with getting used to classes and meeting my new friends. At 5'6 and pretty lean, I never stood out much in a crowd, but I never cared too much anyways. All the attention that people like my roommate Alex gets seems to be more trouble than it's worth.

Alex was a track scholarship student and maintained a healthy and fit build. At 6'1, he never had any issues of being seen, and seemed to always have a girl he was talking to. His current girl, Katie, was your typical college girl, focused on fashion, makeup, and partying more than she was in her classes. She also had a good figure, with a good distribution of curves on her body. She was around the same height as me, with long brown hair, and dark brown eyes.

We were all sitting in mine and Alex's dorm talking about upcoming parties.

"We can't forget about the Halloween party this weekend," said Alex.

"Right!" exclaimed Katie. "We sooo have to go."

"Are you two going together?" I asked, feeling it out.

"Yeah, Alex and I are dressing up as Bonnie and Clyde, what are you doing Sam?" Katie asked.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure honestly," I say. "I haven't been invited to anything yet, so I don't even have a costume."

"You can just come with us," Alex said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah, we can bring you to the frat house we are going to, it'll be chill" he said.

"But what about the rule at Kappa?" Katie asked.

"Oh fuck, that's right," Alex said while letting out a sigh.

"What rule?" I asked, not wanting my only chance at a Halloween party to be lost.

"Well Kappa is making it so that every guy that gets in has to have at least two girls with him, to make sure it's not a total sausage fest in there," she explained. "Alex was just going to come with me and Lindsay, my roommate, to get in."

"Wait, so I have to come up with two girls by Saturday to get in?" I asked.

"Yeah," they both said in unison.

"Fuck..." I said as I fell back into my bed.

"Sorry man," Alex said. "I'll get you on the next one."

As I lay on my bed, I felt defeated. There was no way I could convince two girls to come with me. That's it for my plans this Halloween, I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY

I was sitting in my room at my desk when Alex and Katie came in.

"Are you sure? She can't just bail on us like that, it's supposed to be the biggest party of the semester!" Alex complained.

"I don't know what you want me to do, Lindsay's dad is making her come home this weekend. I can't stop that," Katie said.

"And you don't have anyone else who can come?"

"Not anyone that isn't already going with another group," Katie explained. "It was so last minute, everyone else available is already taken."

"Fuck, man," Alex said as he threw his bag onto his bed.

"You good?" I asked, not sure what they were talking about.

"Yeah, its just that Katie's stupid roommate bailed on us for the party, and we don't have anyone else to bring," Alex whined.

"It's not my fault, Alex," she protested.

"I know, I know."

"So, what are you two going to do?" I asked.

"Probably nothing now. Why? Did you end up finding something?" Alex asked hopingly.

"As if, I was counting on you a few days ago, remember?"

"Right, yeah. We're fucked. It's not like we can just make a girl appear out of nowhere," he said.

Katie's face contorted in thought. Something Alex said must've got her thinking.

"Wait a second..." she said, looking towards me.

"You think of someone?" Alex said, with hope in his voice.

"Maybe but hear me out. It's Halloween, right? A night where no one is supposed to look how they normally do," she started to explain.

"Yeah, and...?" Alex waited.

"All we need is someone else who looks like a girl to get in. They don't actually have to be a girl," she continued.

"What the fuck are you talking about Katie?" Alex said. "They were very specific, two girls per guy, or you can't get in."

"I know but listen. We have three people here, right? Me, you, and Sam. Two guys and one girl. What if we changed one of those guys into a girl? Wouldn't that solve our problem?"

Immediately I felt Alex's and Katie's eyes on me. "You're joking, right? Me?"

"Hold on, Sam. That actually might be a good idea," Alex said.

"There's no way, people would know straight away I'm a dude." I protested.

"It's either you or me, and no one would believe I was a girl no matter what I put on," he countered. "You wanted to go to the party, right?"

"Yeah, but not pretending to be a girl. Do you know how weird that is?"

"It's not weird," Katie interrupted. "It's Halloween, so many people dress up as a million different things, it's the same thing. I could help you out, make you look really real."

"Come on, dude," Alex insisted. "I promise you if you do this, I'll make sure to get you into every other party this year. I'd owe you that."

"Yeah, and I'd talk you up to all my friends, promise," Katie added.

"Come on, please?" Alex pleaded.

"Fine." I said.

"YES!" Alex cheered, as he jumped into the air. "Thank you, thank you, I so owe you one."

"Whatever," I mumbled.

"You free tomorrow?" Katie asked.

"After my classes, why?" I said.

"We're going to have a lot of work to do," she said with a wink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THURSDAY

As I was walking back from my last class, I saw Katie standing outside our dorm, clearly waiting for me.

"There you are! Finally, come on. We need to get started like right now," she said as she grabbed me by my arm.

"Right now?"

"Yes! Come on."

We went up the stairs and into her dorm.

"Okay, first thing's first. You're going to need to shower and get rid of all your body hair. And I mean everything." She instructed.

"Everything?"

"Yep. Legs, arms, front to back, top to bottom. No hair below your eyebrows. To

make it a bit easier, I have this cream that removes hair for you, here," she handed it to me.

"Grab a towel from your dorm next door and come back when you're done."

I did as I was told and grabbed a towel and went into the bathrooms. Luckily, the bathrooms were really private, with single rooms for each shower. I opened the cream Katie gave me and was overwhelmed with the strong chemical smell of it. "There is no way this is good for you," I muttered as I started to rub it on my leg, keeping it out of the water. Eventually, I had covered my body in the cream, and was starting to feel a burning sensation. After what I had estimated to be the ten minutes the bottle said to keep it on for, I turned on the shower and washed it off. To my amazement, huge amounts of hair came off, pouring into the drain. When I looked down at my body, I was astounded at how smooth I was. I ran my fingers over my legs and shuddered at the new feeling. It was so soft, so smooth. No wonder why so many girls do this. After a few more minutes of playing around with the new feeling, I shut off the water, and went back to Katie's room.

"Finally, jeez, what took you so long?" she remarked.

"Shut up," I responded. "I'm the one helping you, remember?"

"That's fair. Anyways, let's see." She ripped the towel off my waist. I instinctively covered myself up. "Knock it off," she swatted at my hands. "Not like it's the first dick I've seen. And won't be the last time I see you naked either. How else am I going to dress you?" Reluctantly, I dropped my hands. "Okay, so for tonight we will skip the adhesive and extensions, since it might be a pain to get off, but we will do a test run of everything else. First, you're going to need to tuck."

"Adhesive? Extensions? Tuck? What are all those things?" I asked.

"I got you some things to help with your look tomorrow. Some breast forms and hair extensions to make you look more natural, instead of some guy crossdressing on Halloween. They wouldn't ever allow us in if you don't pass well. And tucking is this thing to hide your dick. I see it in drag all the time, here," she said, pulling out her phone. She had up a YouTube video on how to tuck. She played the video of a drag queen explaining how to shove your testicles into your abdomen somehow, and then pulling your dick back to keep it in place.

"It does that?" I asked, shocked at the process.

"Give it a shot!"

I turned around and looked down, grabbing my testicle like they did in the video. I started to push upwards, until I felt it slide into my pelvis. "What the fuck," I said, the new information that my body could do this surprising me. I followed the same steps with the other one, until both testicles were up there. Then, I grabbed my dick and pulled it back between my ass. I turned around. "So uh, like this?"

"Wow," she said, stunned. "Honestly it looks better than I thought it would. It's so flat. Here, put these on." She handed me some black tucking panties. I grabbed them and slid them up my legs, trying to ignore the thoughts about what this meant about me. Once they were on, I pulled them into place and let go. My dick and testicles stayed in place, practically hidden away from view. "Damn," she muttered.

"Can we hurry this up now?" I said, trying to get this test run over with as soon as possible.

"Right, here," she handed me a black bra with transparent straps. I threaded my arms through the straps and tried to reach behind me, until Katie grabbed it. "I got it, don't worry" she said as she clasped it. She then grabbed the two fake breasts and placed them in the empty cups. "Just for now. It'll look better when they're attached."

She went into her closet and came out with what looked like a black leotard made out of leather. "That's the costume?" I asked, shocked at how little there was to it.

"Part of it," she said. "This was mine from last year, and I figured since we are about the same height it would work fine. It's way too late to get a costume anywhere else, so this will have to do."

"I guess," I mumbled.

"Here, step through the leg holes and pull it up," she instructed.

I did as I was told and started to pull the costume up. As I was putting it on, I noticed a small white cotton ball at the bottom of it on the back. After some struggling with how tight the costume was and how rigid the leathery material was, I finally got it on. The top of the costume came right to where my fake cleavage was, giving off an open chest look. The bottom barely covered anything, hugging right around my thighs and ass.

I turned to look at Katie, but she was already handing me something else. "You'll put these on tomorrow, under the bodysuit. I looked at what she handed me and was shocked to see that they were fishnet stockings.

"I'm so not wearing this," I exclaimed.

"You have to! That's part of what makes it look so real!" she insisted.

"Here, take a look," Katie motioned to the mirror.

I turned and was shocked at the image reflected back at me. The costume did an incredible job of giving me hips and curves and hid everything that needed to be hidden. It left me with a small waist, wide-looking hips, and decent sized breasts for someone who didn't have them. It was clear that the costume was one imitating a Playboy Bunny, and it definitely did the job.

"Wow," I muttered.

"Yeah," she said, "wait until I do your makeup." She ushered me over to a chair in front of the mirror and began to work on me with some makeup she had. Different liquids, powders, and more were applied all over my face. After what felt like an eternity of prodding and poking, she finally finished.

"There," she said, allowing me to look at myself.

I was stunned. I would not have known it was me if I hadn't sat through it myself. My face was smooth and shiny, with my cheekbones, lips, and eyes looking better than they ever did. As I took a few minutes to take it all in, I began to think that this just might actually work. Even my shortish hair didn't hinder the effect.

"Tomorrow we will start after classes and complete your look, adhesives, extensions, and all. Get washed up and see you then!"

I quickly changed and ran to the showers to remove the makeup. As the water ran down my face, I pondered what had all happened to me. I finished up and went back into my room, where Alex was already asleep. I crawled into my bed and passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY

At 3pm I walked over to Katie's room and knocked on her door. She opened it up with a smile and pulled me in. "Are you ready? This is it! Your big debut!"

I brushed off her comment and asked where we were going to start.

She grabbed the fake boobs and adhesive and walked over to me. She carefully applied the glue and placed the breasts on my chest, having me hold them for a few minutes. After they dried, I removed my hands. "Jesus," I said, "they're so heavy." The new weight on my chest felt strange as I adjusted to it.

"Put the bra on, here," she said, tossing it to me. Once the bra was on, the weight was less drastic and sat more comfortably. I put the rest of the costume on, again shocked at how good I managed to pull it off. It definitely seemed like something a sorority girl would wear to one of these parties.

Katie dragged me in front of the mirror again, and applied the makeup quicker this time, knowing what does and doesn't work on my face. After a half hour, it was done, and I was starting to pass as a real girl.

"Last step," she said, "extensions". After another hour of her tugging and pulling on my hair, I finally got to see the finished picture. There I was, in a short, slutty costume, in makeup, and with long hair. I couldn't believe it. I looked over to Katie to gauge her reaction, and she gave me a smirk.

"Well?" I asked.

"You look hot!" she shouted.

I started to blush.

"Let's go show Alex," she said.

I gulped. "Wait, like right now?"

"Yeah, when else?"

"I just - ," I trailed off.

"I know!" Katie said, opening the fridge. She took out a bottle of Vodka. "A shot for us girls!"

I hesitantly took the bottle, and took a swig, cringing at the aftertaste. Thankfully, after a few minutes, I did start to feel calmer.

"Okay, let's do it," I said.

"Wait," Katie said. "Your voice. Try to talk more like a girl, higher, like this," she demonstrated.

A few minutes of practicing and we got to a place where I sounded girly enough to pass. Katie put on her costume, and we left the room. We walked down the hall and went into my room. When we walked in, we saw Alex on the couch watching TV.

"Hey babe," Katie said.

"Hey, when are you- Holy fuck, Sam? Is that Sam?" he said in disbelief.

I managed a smile while Katie proudly showed me off.

"Damn, you look amazing."

A weird sensation washed over me. I certainly wasn't used to being complimented on my appearance. "Thanks," I said shyly.

"Damn babe, you are magical!" he said, going over to her and giving her a kiss.

"I know," she winked at him. "Get ready, it's time to leave if we don't want to be locked out because it's too full!"

Alex quickly got his costume on, and we headed out.

On our walk to the frat house, we passed dozens and dozens of other college kids, dressed up in things as lame as a "football player", to complex costumes that must've taken weeks to make or cost hundreds of dollars. A few times I caught guys trying to catch my eye, but brushed it off, thinking they were looking at Katie.

Once we got to the house, Alex led us up the patio staircase and knocked on the door. A typical looking frat guy opened it.

"Hey, welcome. Got your two babes?" he asked Alex.

Alex motioned to me and Katie. A wave of nervousness rushed over me and I tensed up. Suddenly I felt Katie put her arm around me and pull me close to her.

"Are we hot enough to get in?" she said with a wink and a smile.

"Of course you are, come on in," the frat guy said. He ushered us in, holding the door for me and Katie. As I walked past him, I saw him give me a smile.

We got into the living room area of the frat house, and it was already crowded. Even with the two to one code, there were still lots of guys there, probably frat members and their friends.

"Fucking nice work," Alex said to Katie and me. He gave Katie a kiss and pulled both of us in for a hug. "Let's party!" he shouted, grabbing Katie's arm.

The next thing I knew, Alex and Katie got sucked into the crowd, leaving me suddenly alone. I didn't think about this before, but I just had always assumed I would hang out with them, stay close to them and make sure nothing bad happens, but with how crowded and wild the party was, there was no way I was going to find them again for a while. I let out a big sigh and pushed into the crowd, trying to head to where I assumed the kitchen was.

After a few minutes of pushing and being pushed, I finally made it into the kitchen, where all of the drinks were. I quickly slid over to the counter and grabbed a bottle of vodka, pouring it into my cup. I had never been a big drinker, but I definitely needed something strong to make it through the night. After pouring my drink, I set the bottle down and looked around.

"Mixer?" someone said behind me.

I turned around and met the eyeline of what I could only assume was an attempt to be a pirate, with a cheap hat and jacket bearing the skull and bones flag we've all seen.

"Uh su--," I stopped, clearing my throat after remembering the voice I practiced.

"Sure," I said, grabbing the red bull can from him. "Thanks," I said.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Sam—uh, Samantha." I stumbled. "But people call me Sam."

"Nice to meet you Sam, I'm Michael, but people call me Mike," he grinned, holding out his hand.

I took his hand and shook it, taking the time to look him over as I did.

Mike was probably around the same height as Alex, maybe just a couple of inches shorter. He had full, wispy brown hair that framed his face very well, and nice blue eyes to go with it. He had a little bit of stubble he had grown out, probably for the costume, and overall seemed like the kind of guy who doesn't usually struggle with women. He seemed a bit leaner than Alex, but I could tell in his handshake that he was definitely toned. I shook my head, wondering why I was inspecting him so closely.

"Who'd you come here with? I'm sure lots of guys would've loved to make you part of their group to get in," he joked.

"Just my roommate and uh, her boyfriend," I quickly corrected. Shit, it was harder than I thought to suddenly switch to having to pretend to be a girl.

"Oh, so you're alone? Seriously? A girl like you?" he said looking shocked.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged. "I mean, they're probably here somewhere, but I lost them in the crowd as soon as we got here."

"Well, come with me, we'll go find them!" He held out his hand again, this time inviting me to hold it. I looked him over quickly before assuring myself that he was probably just trying to help me out, and wasn't going to do anything to me. I grabbed his hand and was pulled back into the crowd, drink in hand.

We stopped somewhere in the crowd, and he leaned over to speak into my ear as the music was so loud. "Do you see them anywhere?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Well, you know that when you get lost, the best thing you can do is stay where you first got lost, so let's stay here for a bit, okay?" he smirked.

"Isn't that for like, being lost in the woods?" I said.

He just shrugged and started dancing to the music. It took a second for me to realize it, but this was obviously all just a plan to get me to dance with him. I stood there, amazed that I had fallen for it, blaming it on the drinks I've had.