Defloration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul commented: "You're a lucky man Gerry. Many men had their sensitive foreskin surgically removed soon after birth. Unthinking parents often give their consent for this mutilation and the boy never has a say in it. In my opinion it should be a criminal offence like female genital mutilation."

With her other hand Susan lubricated the lower half of the shaft and continued to gently massage the scrotum feeling his heavy balls sliding around beneath. Paul told her to continue down along the seam he had pointed out earlier and Paul jumped as he felt her press into a spot just in front of his anus.

"Many men find that spot very sensitive," said Paul. "It is very close to the prostate. Now hold his balls gently in one hand while you take hold of his shaft with your other hand and move it slowly up and down."

Gerry obviously found this extremely pleasurable and moaned as a far-away look came into his eyes. Susan was much encouraged by this and began to speed up. Gerry's cock swelled and lengthened and, when Paul judged that it was almost at full erection he told Susan to change.

"Grasp the base of his member with one hand Susan. He instructed. "Then lick and suck the head as if it is a lollipop."

Gerry sighed contentedly as she began to use her mouth to make love to his cock.

"Oh, that's so fucking beautiful babe" Gerry said softly.

Susan looked pleased.

After a while Paul continued: "Now take it further into your mouth. Don't worry if it makes you gag a little, that's quite normal. Just try to relax and let your mouth get used to the feeling. Then, when you are feeling more comfortable bob your head up and down on his cock and let it go further back into your throat. He'll love it."

Susan followed his instructions and soon had Gerry groaning with pleasure as she deep-throated his smallish cock balls-deep.

"Don't let him cum." warned Paul. "This is just an intro to get him fully warmed up."

Unfortunately, Gerry lost control and pulled out just in time to squirt his creamy warm cum onto Susan's chest. As she reassured him, she used both hands to massage it into her breasts as if it was an expensive and rare skin cream.

"It's OK Gerry," she said. "That was just the first course. I'm sure you've kept plenty back for the main event."

Gerry still looked worried but Susan whispered in his ear and, after a moment's thought Gerry said to Paul:

"Paul, can you give us a moment please? There's something we need to talk about."

"Sure," replied Paul, "I need to use the bathroom, I'll be in the bedroom. Just give me a shout when you're ready."

Susan and Gerry were deep in conversation for a few minutes then Gerry knocked on the bedroom door and entered to speak with Paul. He began:

"Paul, there's no easy way to say this so I'll come right out with it. Susan would like you to fuck her."

"Oh man," replied Paul. "Are you sure? She's gorgeous and I'd love to, but she's your wife. How do you feel about it?"

"This is all about her pleasure Paul. I love her so much and I know she loves me, but I want her to experience all the pleasure that sex can bring. I know you're an expert and you can teach us so much. I trust you, so go ahead man. I'm hoping to watch and learn too. Give her your best shot."

Paul smiled at the unintended pun and they both went back to see Susan.

Paul asked, "Susan, Paul says that you'd like me to fuck you. Are you sure this is what you both want?"

The couple nodded and Paul could see that they'd come to an agreement without any reservations. He stripped off his shirt and kicked off his shoes and socks.

"Would you like to see the rest of the goods?" he asked grinning broadly.

"Yes, I really would." replied Susan enthusiastically.

As Paul approached her, she unbuckled his belt and began to slide down the zipper. As she slid his pants down his thighs she licked her lips as she saw the large bulge in the front of his fitted boxer/briefs.

"Do you mind if I suck it first to get more practice?" she asked innocently.

"OK, go ahead" replied Paul, glancing at Gerry who, still naked, was reclining in an armchair looking quite relaxed.

Susan stroked his hardening cock through the thin material of his underwear, with an intense look of concentration on her face. Finally, she slipped the garment down past his hips and gasped as his large heavy-hanging cock and low-hanging balls came into view.

"Oh, that's huge." she gasped. "Do you think it will fit inside me?"

"Of course," replied Paul, "Remember what I said about the vagina stretching to accommodate all sizes. We'll just take it slowly and you'll be fine."

Susan made no reply but she delicately took hold of his semi-hard member and slid back the foreskin to reveal his large purple mushroom head. She opened her mouth and slurped it in, bathing it with her copious saliva. As she sucked and teased the cockhead with her tongue, it swelled visibly and Paul groaned his approval. As she continued her enthusiastic ministrations, his cock grew rock-hard and she began to bob her head up and down pushing it ever further back into her throat as she had been taught. Gerry watched this performance with great interest, no doubt in anticipation of having many future blow jobs at the hands, or mouth, of his beautiful talented wife. His cock too, began to harden as he stroked it absent-mindedly while he watched his wife performing her magic on Paul.

After a while, Paul asked Susan to lie down on her back and he positioned her head as he inserted his now rock-hard member into her willing mouth. This time Susan just lay there while Paul thrust his cock in and out reaching the deep recesses of her throat. Stopping now and then for her to take a deep breath. Paul, an experienced lover, was able to keep this up much longer than Gerry but he withdrew at last and indicated to Susan to kneel down so he could take her from behind. This was obviously something new for the young couple who, up to now had only engaged in 'missionary position' sex without thinking that there may be other ways to do it.

As Susan knelt submissively before him, Paul gently gripped a bunch of her hair with one hand while he took hold of his rock-hard cock and wiped the head repeatedly up and down Susan's now dripping vulva. Each time the smooth purple cock head passed over her clit she moaned with pleasure until Paul was satisfied that she was ready to be penetrated. His stiff cock found its target and he allowed it to enter the tight hole. Paul slowly moved his hips so the broad head of his tool explored the entrance to her eager cunt. Susan too started to move her hips to allow him to go deeper and deeper into her tunnel. In no hurry, Paul slid slowly in and out, savouring the feeling of his rock-hard cock exploring the delicious velvety interior of her well-lubricated young cunt. As he fed inch after inch deeper into her clinging twat she groaned as his cock penetrated much further than her husband's had ever done. Paul started to thrust until his groin ground against her mons and she suddenly jumped as the tip of his cock nudged against her cervix.

"Are you OK Susan?" Paul asked, a little concerned that he might have hurt her.

"Yes, I'm fine." she replied, "Your cock is filling me and stretching me out. My pussy just feels so full. It's a wonderful feeling."

Paul glanced over to Gerry to see if they still had his approval. Gerry was in a world of his own, his eyes were fixed on Paul's cock pistoning in and out of his wife's delectable young cunt. He was stroking his erect member using only two or three fingers. Paul surmised that his dick wasn't long enough for him to grip it in his fist in the usual way. Paul wondered if he had been set up to fuck the wife and cuckold Gerry to satisfy some kink that they both shared.

Putting the thought from his head, Paul concentrated on the job in hand and released Susan's hair. He looked down at her luscious rounded young bum and watched the full length of his cock slowly thrusting in and out of her tight hole. Then he gripped her haunches with both hands and fucked her hard and enthusiastically. He rammed his hard cock into her tight young cunt, increasing the speed and violence of his thrusts. His balls slapped against her bum as she spurred him on to greater effort.

"Oh yes, give it to me! Fuck me harder, harder!"

Paul reached round to rub her clit with one hand while he gripped the back of her neck with other. His domination had an immediate effect and she screamed as an intense orgasm ripped through her whole body. Paul slowed down as she rode the waves of her climax and cupped her breasts in both hands as his cock slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy enjoying the feeling of her internal muscles massaging his still steel hard shaft. When the orgasm had died away he flipped her over onto her back and thrust his cock deep into her wide-open quim. He pinioned her arms above her head and looked into her eyes as he fucked her hard and long. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she revelled in the feeling of being dominated and expertly fucked by this man and his big hard thick cock. Paul continued to ride her while he lowered his lips onto a pert young breast and nibbled and teased the pebble-hard nipple. This was enough to send her into another wild orgasm and she twitched and thrashed as the intense waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Paul felt the familiar tingling as his balls drew up toward his body as his own orgasm approached and he pulled out just as his semen boiled up inside him. He withdrew and groaned as he wanked his cock furiously. His toe-curling climax surged through his whole body as he arched his back as he felt the hot semen surging through him then up his rock-hard shaft before erupting through his pee hole onto the beautiful young wife below him. His body convulsed as he ejaculated six or seven huge wads of his pearly cream onto her luscious tits. He looked over at Gerry who was slumped back in the armchair, his stomach and chest roped in his own cum. With a huge grin pasted on her face Susan used both hands to coax the final drops from his deflating cock then massaged Paul's copious spunk into her chest.

When all of them had recovered a little, Paul suggested they all go take a shower together to clean up. The couple willingly agreed and soon the two men were soaping and exploring Susan's body much to her delight. When they were all clean, Paul gave them white fluffy towels and they all dried themselves and flopped exhausted, and still naked, onto the couch.

"Thank you so much Paul," enthused Gerry, "We've learned so much today."

"Oh yes, it was absolutely awesome." agreed Susan. "I've learned that I can have orgasms and they make sex absolutely wonderful for us both."

"It was an absolute pleasure." replied Paul with a wicked glint in his eye. "The take away message is: 'relax and take your time when you make love.' Generally, women take a lot longer to get aroused than men, but when they do, they are on fire. Preparing her shouldn't be just a chore for you though Gerry. You'll find that you can get much more aroused and enjoy sex a lot more if you take the time to get Susan aroused. While you're doing that, she can give you a lot of pleasure too. I've just taught you the basics today. Go on and experiment as a couple and keep on playing and experimenting. Sex is a game that you'll never tire of if you keep it fresh and exciting."

The couple left looking very happy and contented.

"Can we arrange some more lessons with you Paul?" asked Susan.

"I'll have to think about that." he replied, "But do ring to let me know how you get on. Have fun guys and remember to keep it fresh and exciting."

Note from the author:

American readers please note that I spell check and edit my work carefully. I am Australian and use British spelling and grammar. This may be unfamiliar to you, but it is not incorrect.

I appreciate feedback and try to incorporate it into my future writing. If you enjoyed this story, please give me five stars and make me a favourite author.

12