Defloration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuurgh! That's so good, you fill me up completely." She shouted.

As I rotated my hips using my cock as a tool to stir her insides she lost control and climaxed violently. Her body shuddered and quaked as the violent orgasm ripped through her. Her pussy gripped and squeezed my member and took me almost to the edge but I wasn't finished with her yet.

As her orgasm subsided I rolled her compliant body over and lifted and separated her knees. Without a word, I speared her seeping open cunt with my still tumescent prick and began to pound her hard and fast. I looked down to watch her huge tits gyrating and wobbling on her chest as I nailed her to the bed with my every thrust. As I raised my upper body onto straight arms I thrust every inch of my turgid cock repeatedly from her grasping pussy lips right down to invade her cervix deep inside. She groaned as I bent my arms and dropped my hips to grind her clit with every stroke. I could feel the ridge of my corona raking across her g-spot and it sent her over the edge into another intense full body orgasm.

This time the muscular contractions of her clutching quim took me to the edge too and I could feel my balls draw up and my dick swelled even further as my own climax became imminent. I quickly withdrew and aimed my bloody, rigid member at her chest. The semen boiled up along my shaft and the first creamy rope hit her forcefully in the cleavage between her tits. I wanked it furiously, sliding the loose skin up and down the shaft as my subsequent ejaculations painted her superb luscious tits with the pearly fluid until, completely spent, I collapsed beside her on the bed.

"Oh, that was awesome." she gushed. "I loved it! It hurt a little when my hymen gave way but the fucking more than made up for it. Thank you so much!"

"You're more than welcome." I replied "It was a real pleasure for me too. You're a lovely girl and your body is very sexy. Don't you worry about what men will think of your body - they'll love it. You're not a virgin any more. Go out there and have lots of sex with guys your own age. You can teach them a thing or two if they don't know what they are doing. Ring me if you have any problems, I'll always be happy to advise you."

She left with a big smile on her face and I had a warm feeling inside. I'd really helped her and had an amazing fuck for my trouble. It seemed like a very good deal.

*****

Note from the author

American readers please note that I spell check and edit my work carefully. I am Australian and use British spelling and grammar. This may be unfamiliar to you, but it is not incorrect.

I appreciate feedback and try to incorporate it into my future writing. If you enjoyed this story, please give me five stars and make me a favourite author.

12