Defloration Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! I want you to come inside me. I want to feel you cum."

I speared her again and resumed the vigorous pumping until I felt the semen boil up the shaft of my cock and inundate her cervix with powerful jets. I felt her internal muscles massaging my cock as if they were trying to milk every last drop of spunk out of it.

Exhausted and still naked, both us fell back on the couch.

"That was absolutely amazing." she said. "I've never experienced anything remotely like it. Thank you so much."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it." I replied. I hope you've learned a lot."

*****

Note from the author

American readers please note that I spell check and edit my work carefully. I am Australian and use British spelling and grammar. This may be unfamiliar to you, but it is not incorrect.

I appreciate feedback and try to incorporate it into my future writing. If you enjoyed this story, please give me five stars and make me a favourite author.

12