All Comments on 'Deflowered'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

one of the best stories I have read, really well written. Thanks, this made me hard without touching myself.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

It was ok, but didn't make want to let someone fuck my ass. I'm still just a cocksucker and if you want more find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping they fall in love!

I'd love to see a 2nd part where they fall in love. Well written and detailed.

TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago
Excellent read

I really enjoyed your encounter. It reminded me of the second time i got fucked. The first guy was too big and too eager, very little prep, I had to stop before he could get all the way in. It was not satisfying for either of us. The second guy knew what he was doing though. He started with an amazing tongue fucking, slowly using his fingers and lots of lube to get me stretched nicely. By the time he rolled me over onto my back I was begging for his dick inside me. With very little pain, he pushed his cock slowly inside me, letting me relax and take him all the way. It was incredible.

BatherinMichiganBatherinMichiganover 3 years ago

Excellent. Reminds me very much of my first anal loving making My top treaded me right and now I’m ok kep!

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
I Live In That World!

It may be a fantasy for some, but I live in that world! I have a steady boyfriend, he is a Top, I am a Bottom, we only have sex with each other and he always cums inside me bareback. We have both fucked girls but know what we want and are totally gay.

If you have never had sex with a guy, or never taken a load bareback, your imagination certainly hit the nail on the head!

The part about holding hands in public got my attention. I don't feel like an exhibitionist but, for some reason, holding his hand and showing little signs of affection in public that make it obvious that we are a gay couple kind of turns me on and can even make me get hard.

I can really empathize with that feeling of the first time taking a cock up your butt. It's kind of a feeling of pride and accomplishment but, even more so, a feeling of relief, joy and self-affirmation in that you are the real deal and no longer just a "wanna be", not to mention the sheer physical pleasure of a real cock inside you! I got the same feeling of being really and fully totally having real gay sex the first time I took a load up my butt bareback. It was such an intimate, not to mention horny, connection to have him leave his sex inside me!

That part about being on top and riding his cock is one of my favorite positions! It's a pretty good position for getting him in me good and deep and I can make his cock do whatever feeling I crave at any given moment. I also love to sit down all the way to his pelvic bone and grind. That pressure on your sphincter ring, that you mentioned, feels soooo good! When I have his cock buried all the way to the base in my ass and grind around on it, it can't swing around with my butt and really emphasizes that friction or sideways pressure on my ring. Also, it makes his cock sort of swing around and stir inside me.

There are other things that struck home with me, but one more that I want to mention was the part about that last deep thrust where he rams it in as deep as he can get, holds it there, his cock throbs, his body quivers and I know he is actually shooting his sperm deep and coating my insides. If he hasn't already made me cum, that will usually send me over the edge!

Thanks for the story, it was great!

Riki

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
my world too

I too am married but hardly have sex with my wife. She doesn't know but I suck cock regularly and get fucked once in a while. I often meet men at motels like in your story. In fact, I call it "going on a date with a man". I love saying that and thinking about a man wanting me to be his date for the evening. We kiss, suck cock and then he fucks me. I love it.

Love all your stories. Keep up the good writing.

isadoreisadoreover 3 years ago

Like our hero i am a cocksucker in a nonsexual marriage. My trips to the baths the last time before lockdown was one of those epic fucks. The man was tender, loving, thick and hung. He took his time and let me have my way with his cock and then he had his way with me. All this took place in front of everyone and i reveled in the public viewing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tease my hole and make me yours !

Yours in TN

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 month ago

What you wrote about sucking cock, I can relate. You wrote, "I love sucking cock. Well, if I wanted to be technical about it, I loved making men cum with my mouth. The sensation of a hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth is wonderful, but the feeling of it throb between my lips and spew man-juice was my goal. My highest excitement was when the first hard blasts of cum hit the back of my throat." I love that too! About getting fucked, my first time was NOT enjoyable, even though I wanted it for a long time.

My first time, my boyfriend Joe didn't take his time. I was not relaxed and as you know, it hurts, like what you wrote in your story. Joe new I was a virgin that way. He wanted to take my cherry and pushed inside me quickly! It HURT! He didn't give me any chance to enjoy ANY of it that 1st time, and I didn't want to do it again. He fucked me again anyway. He told me I'd get used to it. He was right. After a while, I got MORE than used to it, and felt more submissive with Joe, which scared and confused me. I'm not Gay. I shouldn't like this!

I liked your first-time experience much better than mine!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous