Rudy Ch. 02: Deflowered and Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy felt how the pressure on her vagina increased, and gripped harder onto Justin's cock, pulling it back, but only succeeding in pulling his foreskin even further back. A pain, as if a sting, grew; it connected with her rosebud which contracted in sympathy. The pressure continued to build up and she clenched her teeth, a tear ran down her temple. She tried to open her eyes to look Justin in his eyes when he burst through to victory, but the strain to handle the pain forced her eyes to close even tighter.

Another tear formed in her eye and ran down her temple, thinking that this had to stop, she shook her head. And then, after a sudden spike, the pain was gone. She could feel how her pussy slowly filled with Justin's erection. She opened her eyes, concentration still visible on his face.

When Justin felt the soft tickle of Stacey's pubic hair on his, he relaxed and looked into Stacey's smiling face. He lowered his lips onto Stacey's, enjoying the bliss of being together, of being one. Then suddenly, he broke the kiss. "Shit, I forgot the condom. It is in my blazer's pocket... in the car. You should have stopped me."

Stacey wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips closer to hers. She hooked her legs over his and smiled, as she saw Justin's shock when he realized that he was trapped. "I always wanted to lose my virginity bareback. And I am on birth control." She pulled his lips closer, nibbling on his when they met. Justin relaxed, taking her lips with his and slowly pulled his cock out; nature had taken over and he lost control, as he started to hammer his dick into Stacey. It wasn't long before he erupted, and filled her pussy with his virile baby batter.

****

Two weeks later:

"You sure you want to study at Tuks?" It was Jeff who wanted to know, as Stacey stepped into his study.

"Yes, why?" Stacey looked puzzled.

"I have to make a substantial payment towards your tuition fees and accommodation, and I don't want to waste good money. It'll be even more expensive if you add the travel cost." Jeff looked up into Stacey's eyes to show that cost wasn't his only motivation. "And it is far, we'll miss you because we'll only see you during breaks."

"Jeff, accept it. She's going where Justin goes." It was Maria who came to stick up for Stacey.

Jeff tried again. "Why can't they both just go to Stellenbosch or UCT."

Maria saved Stacey from answering. "Because Justin can study for free, using one of Retha's employee benefits. And she has a spare bedroom for him to stay. It wouldn't cost him a cent."

Jeff realized that he'd lost the battle before it started - when Maria decided on something, he'd need a miracle to change her mind.

****

Early March the next year; Saturday

Stacey was on all fours, while Justin ploughed into her, her foot dangled off the edge of the bed to reduce contact with the bed. She missed a step and tore a ligament in her ankle over a week ago.

They hadn't had sex since her accident, mostly because she was staying in her dorm, while Justin was staying at Retha's house. She wasn't in any mood, in any case, due to the high dosage of the pain medication she used. She was in Justin's room to sleep over for the weekend; otherwise, Justin would have had to make several visiting trips.

It was her idea to see if doggy style would work, with her foot hanging over the bed's edge, thinking how she missed Justin's dick. She sensed Justin's approaching orgasm and realized that she'd need help if she wanted to have her own, much-needed release. Bending down onto an elbow, she reached with her free hand for her clit and started working it.

Justin slid his hands from her hips onto her breasts, pinching and twisting her sensitive nipples with his fingers. This unexpected stimulation took Stacey over the edge, she arched her back even deeper.

The spasms of her vagina gripped onto Justin's dick, which took him over the edge, as well - filling Stacey's vagina with a week's worth of baby batter.

Still connected, Justin slowly rolled over into a spooning position, savoring the last feelings of bliss. His mind was trying to work out when they would have sex again. During the week was difficult, especially with Stacey's injury, so it would only be in a week's time.

Then he remembered something. "We better make a booking for our Cape Town trip for Easter Break. It coincides with the opening round of the Curie Cup, and the Bulls are playing Griquas in Kimberley. What's the name of the guesthouse your classmate recommended?"

Justin's softening cock had slipped out of Stacey's pussy and cum started to leak out. Stacey got out of bed and reached for her crutches. "Let me clean up before we soil the sheets again." She was already outside the bedroom when she looked back. "Eleonore's Guesthouse."

Justin found his boxers and followed his nose to the kitchen, where the first pot of coffee for the day was brewing in the percolator. "I need coffee, desperately."

Retha handed him a mug of coffee, shifting the sugar and milk closer. Water in the shower started to run. "Why doesn't she move in with you, especially now with her torn ligament?"

Justin looked at his mother. "You wouldn't have a problem with us having sex?"

His mother took his hand. "Why should I? You think I didn't notice the regularly cum-soiled bedsheets in the wash? Besides, you'll find a way to do it, even if I didn't approve."

Justin shook his head. "I don't know, what will Bill say?"

"It was his idea. Our house is closer to her classes, especially now, while she's recovering. And you'll have to drive much less for dates, leaving both of you with more time behind your books."

****

Two weeks later.

Stacey watched from a chair in the reception area, as an obese man and his teenage son in Blue Bulls attire desperately tried to negotiate for a room. She was glad she had acted on Justin's warning to make a booking.

Her gaze flowed along the queue. Behind the father and son, who seemed to accept defeat, were a man with his pregnant wife. Justin was next, and behind him, another young couple.

She felt uneasy about the young couple, especially the blonde. They had their overnight bags with them, which would block her way when it was her and Justin's turn to be seved. The young woman, who she estimated to be two years her senior, wasn't wearing a wedding ring and the thought crossed her mind that the two were, just like Justin and herself, in a serious relationship. Next was another couple in Blue Bulls attire, the woman was a brunette with long, wavy hair.

Her inspection of the queue was disrupted, as the father and his son walked out, her heart went out to the young boy whose disappointment was evident. The pregnant woman and her husband moved forward. She followed the movement in the queue as everyone filled up the vacated space in front of them. She paused again at the blonde, thinking that she'd have to be careful when negotiating her overnight bag on her way to the front desk.

Interested in the looks of the blonde's companion, she moved her head around, but only saw glimpses; she could only make out his black hair in a standard men's square cut. She decided to check him out when she got up and shuffled past their luggage.

The expecting couple received their key, and made their payment. Stacey looked for her crutches and got up while Justin took their place at the reception desk. When she looked up at the couple who were behind Justin, the man was no longer there. She just saw him disappear behind the entrance door on his way out.

She tried to figure out a way to pass the woman and her overnight bag, but decided to ask her to make way. "Excuse me..."

The blonde looked at her and followed Stacey's gaze down to her feet, noticing that her overnight bag was blocking her way. She picked her bag up and moved it away to make space. "Sorry." Their eyes met momentarily, before Stacey moved towards the counter.

Stacey didn't hear Justin giving his name to the old lady behind the desk. "Justin White."

Stacey reached the desk and scanned the page with reservations. She saw her name and reached over. "There's our reservation, 'Stacey Myburgh', for a double room."

The old lady, who already found Justin's name in the reservation register, looked up. "Well, I have a reservation for two for Mr. Justin White, and a reservation for two for Stacey Myburgh. When will the other guests arrive?"

The two looked at each other and blushed, caught out that they're not married but sharing a room. It was Stacey who spoke. "It is only the two of us, we'll take one on the ground floor if there is a choice."

A mischievous glint sparkled in the old lady's eyes. "That'll be the room with two single beds?"

Stacey's face turned red. "I just sleep easier in a double bed with my foot."

"This should do, Lovie." The dear old lady handed Stacey the key and she hobbled away into the passage, just as the blonde's companion returned.

****

Hours later.

Stacey was lying on her back, her legs spread wide to have her injured foot dangling over the side of the bed. Her hand over her pussy, trying to reduce the flow of Justin's semen, while he rushed to get toilet paper to contain the spillage.

Justin handed her a bundle of toilet paper and saw the frown on Stacey's face. Fearing it was something he did, he spoke up. "Anything I did?"

Stacey looked at him and smiled. "No, not you. That blonde bitch who was standing behind you in the queue when we checked in." She paused to straighten her thoughts. "I still cannot believe it. She burped her garlic breath right in my face when I walked out of the restroom at the restaurant. Wonder if she would get laid with that breath of hers."

Justin knew he had to be careful. "I don't think she did it deliberately, people are generally not as intentional as other people may think." It was clear that he learned from a young age, that it was better to say nothing, than to say anything rude of others.

Stacey chuckled. "They're not married, I saw no rings. So, the guy may be desperate and fuck her, in spite of her garlic breath."

****

November:

"Maria, do you know why Stacey's varsity account shows a substantial credit?" Jeff was baffled because he was sure he made the correct payment.

Maria realized that the time had come to tell Jeff the truth. "She cancelled her residence agreement and moved in with Justin."

Jeff was clearly shocked. "What, and having sex? She may get pregnant!"

Maria decided it best to go to Jeff's office for the talk. "They'll have sex whether they live together or not." She slipped her hands lovingly over his chest and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Just like us when we dated. I made sure that she is on birth control."

Jeff needed time to process the new information. "Still, I don't like it." After pondering over it for a moment, he added, "But I guess I'm hypocritical, like you pointed out."

Maria smelt victory. "Now take the money that she saved you, and deposit it in a savings account so you can help her when she needs money."

Jeff was still adjusting to the idea. "It's a lot of money, why would she need so much?"

Maria had already thought of the answer. "Maybe she'll want to buy a car, or pay for her wedding."

Jeff sighed, he knew that he had already lost the argument.

****

June the next year:

Justin's handbook and notes on criminal justice were spread out on the desk, ready to work through his class notes in preparation for his final exam of the semester in two days' time. It was quiet with Retha and Bill on campus, and Stacey's 'Economic Principles' exam about to start.

He had just taken a bath and was searching for a shirt to match his navy chinos, when the doorbell rang. The thought that 'Benjamin was early today' crossed his mind, and he decided to answer the door as is.

Benjamin was a local beggar, and Justin's household helped him with food, and sometimes clothes when he called for help.

The twenty-year-old daughter of the neighbor's stood before him, as he opened the door. "Hallo... uhmm... uhmm..." He battled to recall her name. Her family was associated with a conservative religious group and normally minded their own business, and they never really socialized. Although they recognized each other in town when their paths crossed, their interaction was limited to the occasional wave from afar, or a short 'hi' when within earshot.

"I'm Emily... and sorry to disturb you... uhmm...?" She was wearing a long, bottle-green pleated skirt, and a white blouse with a conservatively shaped collar, which covered most of her cleavage. Although Emily had hoped that Justin would open the door, she was nervous when it was, indeed, him who greeted her. Lately, she had gotten her sexual release through fantasies, which Justin featured prominently in. Her nervousness was intensified by the fact that Justin wasn't wearing a shirt.

"And, I'm Justin. Sorry, we live next door and don't even know each other's names. You look stressed out?" Justin had noticed Emily's sexy figure before, and did imagine having sex with her - fantasies were his safe space, a 'sandbox' area where he could 'play around' to increase his sexual experience due to the forbidden nature thereof, without actually doing it. He didn't consider his fantasies as a form of cheating on Stacey.

"Yes, sorry to bother you. I left my car's lights on last night and now it won't start. I'm writing an exam this afternoon and can't afford to be late." Emily looked desperate.

Justin's eyes darted from her eyes to her cleavage, fantasizing for a moment how it would look like in a bikini, before he looked outside to see what the weather was like. The sun was shining, and it seemed as if there wasn't any wind. He decided to brave it into the winter morning with only his chino pants on, it was Pretoria after all. "Sure, do you have jumper cables?"

"Dad should have a set in the garage. I think I know where he keeps them." She looked at Justin for approval.

"Okay, I'll bring my car over in the meantime."

Justin admired her bum as Emily turned around and walked back to her house.

Justin soon pulled his car in next to hers. Emily wasn't there and he went to the garage to see if she needed assistance. She was in the back corner and on her toes, reaching for a higher shelf which was just beyond her reach. Justin spotted the cables and stood closer. "Let me help." Emily stepped aside, but the space was limited due to the presence of a workbench and Justin could feel her tit pressing into his bare chest as he reached up.

Visions of him pinning Emily down and kissing her flashed through his mind. He filed the idea for a future fantasy.

He faked losing his balance, causing Emily's tit to doodle harder and over a larger part of his chest. In the back of his mind he knew it was wrong. The thought was replaced with an image of a bare tit rubbing against his chest which caused his member to stir in his pants. He moved his torso while stretching, torn between enjoying it, and feeling guilty for doing it.

Justin let Emily squeeze past him on their way back to the cars, enjoying how her breasts pressed against his chest, her hips against his.

Excitement due to the recent contact with Justin, drew Emily into unbuttoning the top button of her blouse, to reveal at least some cleavage, while waiting in the car for Justin to open the bonnet. She felt justified, as she often wore the blouse with one button undone when her father wasn't around.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to return the cap a week or two ago when they topped up the oil. I should get it washed." Emily apologized, as Justin came to her open driver's window after opening the bonnet and noticing his oil-smeared hands. She giggled. "I had to top up again when I realized what happened."

Justin got a nice eyeful of Emily's cleavage and could not recall seeing the loose blouse button earlier. "Let me check." He leaned into the car to make sure the car was out of gear. He could have asked Emily to do it, but he seized the opportunity to have a close-up view of her breasts. A feeling of guilt was soon replaced by justification, he convinced himself that it was just easier to get the car out of gear himself.

Emily saw him start to reach into the car and inhaled deeply pushing her chest out. Her pussy responded with a tinkle, when his hand momentarily touched her breast, as he reached for the gear stick. She felt Justin's warm breath over her breasts and into her cleavage, causing a larger, longer stirring of her nether region. Subconsciously, she knew that she should work out the days since her last period had started.

Justin moved halfway back, far enough to continue his ogling of Emily's breasts, when he got the car out of gear - he still wanted to enjoy the view. He described the procedure which they should follow, with his head still partly through the window.

The long instruction interrupted Emily's thoughts. It was something technical and she needed to concentrate. His breath over her breasts made it even more difficult to concentrate. Her car, luckily, started on the first try and Justin returned to her window where she now had a second button undone. Again, he pushed his head through the window to inspect the goods on display, taking his time to describe the next steps. He checked that Emily's car could start without assistance, and closed up.

Emily was waiting for him at the garage's side door, as he exited after returning the jumpers to their proper place. "Come in and wash your hands." She led him to her bedroom's en suite bathroom. Her calendar was again flashing through her mind, suspecting that she was near her fertile window. She could have taken him to the guest's toilet, to neutral ground; her parents would have been proud of her, but she searched for a justification why she brought him into her personal space. She relaxed when she realized that the guest's toilet has a very small basin, too small for Justin to wash his hands in.

She left him in the bathroom, only to notice a large dusty smudge on her blouse over her breast, which must have rubbed off from the dirty garage shelves when she tried to get to the jumper leads. Looking in the direction of the bathroom, she noticed that Justin was applying soap to his hands.

She decided that she had time for a quick change, only to note that some oil stained through onto her bra - it probably rubbed off Justin's hand when he reached into her car to make sure that the gear stick was in the neutral position. Figuring that the oil would just transfer back onto any new blouse, she realized that she'd need to change her bra as well, and took a calculated risk and removed her tainted undergarment. In a rebellious moment, the idea of being seen naked, and being touched by Justin, like in her fantasies, overruled her conservative upbringing. She turned her back towards the bathroom before she removed her bra.

Justin noticed what was going on in the basin's mirror, and well aware of the sexual tension between them, succumbed to the impulse to take Emily in his hands. Without rinsing the soap off his hands, he shook the excess water off before closing the tap. With his wet, soapy hands, he walked towards Emily and wrapped his hands around her chest and cupped her naked breasts. A bolt of guilt ripped through him, but he found justification by figuring that he was touching her breasts only. He knew the justification was flimsy at best, but it was something to pacify his conscience.

Justin squeezed her nipples, which slipped out of his grip. He took it in his fingers again to do it again. His cock twitched in his underwear.

Emily purred from pleasure every time her nipples slipped out of Justin's grip. Her heart rate accelerated at the realization of what was happening, it was like a fantasy coming true. Should she stop him, like her mind was telling her to do, or rebelliously see where it led to? She willingly turned around when Justin's hands nudged her to do so. Instinctively, she lifted her head, waiting for Justin's lips. She slid her hands over his hairy chest and wrapped her arms around his neck.