Rudy Ch. 02: Deflowered and Betrayed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin slid his hands down onto Emily's hips, then around onto her lower back and pulled her hips against his growing erection. The skirt's top button under his fingers begged to be released, its zipper asked with equal persuasion to be pulled down. With nothing to hold it in place, the green skirt slid down onto Emily's feet. He realized that he was shifting the boundaries of where he should stop, but what only mattered now, was that he was still within his newly adjusted boundaries - at least, she was wearing panties.

Emily felt Justin's returning hands on her buttocks, pulling her closer, lifting her onto her toes. Hanging tightly onto his neck, she gave a little jump and wrapped her legs around his hips. Her tongue now wresting with Justin's, satisfied that it was safe to do so.

Justin turned around and walked towards her bed, his mind in turmoil. He knew where this would lead to, this was not him! Yet, he couldn't stop himself, he couldn't do what he knew was right. He reached the point where his logic was dominated by his hormone-driven urges. He had to stop now, or forever live with his inaction.

Emily's mind was working in circles, she, too, knew where this would lead. When did her last period start, when would her next flow begin. She wished for a sign, and the sign she got, was that her body was lowered onto the bed, that her full-body briefs were being pulled off her legs.

She tried again to work her calendar, but her mind got distracted in the form of a tongue licking her inner leg. 'Fuck, you better concentrate, you need to know,' she thought to herself. It was easier said than done because a finger sliced into her wet feminine folds.

Justin's mind was no longer trying to convince his body to stop - it went into a mode, where he searched for justification, for reasons why he shouldn't stop. His reasoning was pacified by thinking that he didn't cross the line if he didn't go all the way. He could always tell 'her' that thoughts of 'her' stopped him, only to realize that he didn't want to think of 'her' name. Fearing that thinking 'her' name may wake him out of this dream. Fearing that, what was happening, made him cut short this train of thought.

His reason let him continue, telling him that licking an inner leg was not cheating, it did not mean going all the way. Yet, his reason failed to stop him from sliding his finger back into her wet folds. He dug deep for a reason why, believing too easily that his finger was working the folds, his finger was not inside her, not even working her clit.

Emily reached down and took the hand, it needed to be still, she needed to be in control, she needed to concentrate. But the finger was stronger than she thought, it continued to slip up and down her folds. She forced herself to think. Two weeks, give or take a day or two, flashed through her mind, her body agreed. 'Fuck!' The finger slipped inside! 'Fuck again!' She could do without these wonderful distractions.

'It's not your dick, only a finger! That's not cheating, it just slipped inside by itself.'

She spread her legs wide and reached for his trousers. She was living her own fantasy, one where the button and zipper needed to be undone.

Justin worked his chinos down and worked them over his hips, happy that it wasn't him who opened them. They were falling to the ground on their own accord anyway. It was also not him bending over and placing his mouth on her pussy. It was Emily, pulling him down and guiding his head!

A shiver ran down Emily's spine, a tongue on her clit was a long-forgotten sensation. It brought back memories which she preferred to keep to herself; those memories of the beach, where it happened for the first time. The time when she lost her virginity while on a family holiday. It was her cousin's boyfriend, who had talked her into slipping away to a secluded spot.

Her own fingers played with her nipples, like on that fateful day, while her cousin's boyfriend drove his rod into her. Her sex juices, mixed with Justin's saliva were seeping out of her pussy, trickling in a gravity-assisted flow, where Justin lovingly wiped it, subtly spreading it around. Her grunts, which weren't masked by the noise of the sea against nearby rocks, like the day she became a woman, encouraged Justin to try out stuff which he hadn't try with Stacey.

"Uhnggg, fuuuck!" Emily didn't expect Justin feeding her rosebud with his finger. Her fantasies didn't prepare her for this. She squeezed her buttocks together, lifting her hips into the air, as an orgasm ripped through her. Her hips lifted again when Justin's tongue flicked over her clit. Her hands no longer cuddling her nipples, now guiding a tongue to where she wanted it. She needed it higher up, to make space for something which would fill her up.

Justin was just too willing to move his oral ministrations to other parts of Emily's body, and her enticing breasts were an ideal target. But his urges prevented him to dwell on the twin sisters for too long. He knew there was a honey pot which needed to be filled in more ways than one.

'Is it safe, or play it safe?' The thought was flashing through Emily's mind, as she reached down to take hold of Justin's rock-hard dick to guide it towards her honey pot, her third time ever. She wanted it, only her third time, but her first time unprotected.

Her mind was reaching a consensus, telling her to play it safe. But her urges trumped her mind, calling up fantasies where Justin would erupt deep inside of her, making her overflow with his virile donation. She made sure he found her honey pot, making sure he probed deeper. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her feet locking him inside her, just as in her fantasies.

"Oohhh, yesss... Fuuuck!" Justin couldn't delay any longer, blasting his semen deep into Emily's vagina, her cervix eagerly receiving his seed, her tubes his sperm.

Emily snapped out of her fantasies as semen flowed out of her, pooling on the bedspread. "Shit, I'm not on birth control. How could this happen?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know... I didn't mean to..." Justin's mind also snapped back to the present. "I fucked up."

Emily needed to focus, but Justin was a distraction. "You better go!"

****

November - Mid-morning

"Do you think she suspects something?" Emily was reclining topless next to the secluded backyard pool of Bill and Retha. Justin was applying suntan lotion over her body, making doubly sure that her tits got enough lotion.

"Nah, she's too much into her studies. Can't afford to get bad marks. Her dad learned that she moved in with me and threatened to stop paying tuition fees if her marks weren't good. It is a bit of a drought in the bed, and not due to lack of trying on my part." He somehow felt that his cheating was justified.

"When do you expect her back? We don't want to be caught?"

Justin looked at his watch. "She's an hour into a three-hour exam." Justin looked at Emily, and she held the tube with suntan lotion out to him. She slipped out of her bikini bottoms and turned onto her tummy.

Justin squirted a blob of lotion onto his hand and spread it over both palms. Placing one hand each on a buttock, he slowly started to spread the lotion. Emily purred when his finger dipped into the folds of her vulva.

Justin was curious about their first sex. "Tell me, the first time we did it, the time you said that you weren't on birth control?"

Justin took a new blob of lotion and applied it onto her legs. Emily spread her legs wider. "The time in June, when you helped me with my car?"

Justin reached her lower legs. "Did you work out by what margin we missed your fertile window?" He pulled his pants down before he squirted more lotion onto his hands, this time to work Emily's back.

"Couldn't tell, I visited the campus clinic for a morning-after pill and birth control. It disrupted my cycle. Good thing, though, because when I relaxed later on, I figured I was probably slap bang in the middle of the danger period."

Justin's hands slipped around Emily's chest onto her breasts. It became her signal to lift her hips, for Justin to fuck her from behind. She slowly lifted her hips, allowing Justin time to work his erection into her vagina. He slid his hands onto her hips and pulled out and rammed his dick hard back in.

"Justin! What are you doing?"

Justin swung around, pulling his member out of Emily just to see Stacey running into the house. Justin grabbed his swimming pants and followed her hastily into the house. He opened their bedroom door, with Stacey sitting at her dressing table crying.

It was Stacey who broke the uneasy silence. "Why, I trusted you?"

Justin battled to find the words. "I don't know, it just happened."

Stacy braced herself, pulled her shoulders back. "It just happened, and then it happened again and again. I'm done with you, get out! I'm done with men!"

****

Cape Town, Sixteen months later: March.

Stacey was waist deep in the seawater, near the edge of the demarcated swimming area. She was a competent swimmer, even comfortable in situations where the average beachgoer would get out of the water, she grew up in Cape Town after all.

The water wasn't particularly choppy, as a matter of fact, some fifty meters (55 yards) beyond the demarcated edge was a breaker wall, calming the water down. Satisfied with the calm protected area, she flipped onto her back trying to get a bit of the autumn sun onto her skin.

Her bikini wasn't very adventurous, but she worked the material to cover as small an area as possible. She closed her eyes to relax, to float as if on a cloud on the soft sea-wave action.

But her ethereal moment came to an abrupt halt when she realized that the water had become choppy. She opened her eyes and saw that she had drifted beyond the breaker wall, and a riptide had pulled her deeper into the sea. She tried to remain calm, but was relieved to see the beach guard made the alarm, and a lifeguard came running along the pier to get into the water as close to her as possible.

She couldn't miss the big lump where his penis was hiding behind his straining Speedo. He sported a nice six pack, and his biceps were impressive. The thought of why she focused on his virility, while she should be focusing on survival, made her heart skip a beat.

The lifeguard was already in the water, approaching her at a steady rate. But her head started to dip below water, three years of study had made her lose her stamina. She got a mouth full of water, but her lifeguard was closing in fast, she could hear him telling her to keep fighting, to trust herself.

A firm arm wrapped around her waist and she started to relax. His mouth near her ear whispered to her that she was in his safe hands, but it would take a while to get to the beach. They should use the beach's natural flow and not fight it.

She closed her eyes, trying to relax. His hand, which was over her waist, had shifted, it was now touching her breast, rather, cupping her breast. She wanted to fight it, to tell him it wasn't appropriate, but she didn't have the energy. Not even when he slipped the bikini's cup off her breast and started to play with her nipple.

He wasn't sculling anymore, he had turned onto his back and supported her body on his torso, telling her that the current would bring them back to the beach. The hand which was peddling a short while ago, was now on her stomach, pressing her buttocks onto the bulk in his bulging Speedo. The stroking of her nipple made her relax, it obscured her senses to realize that his other hand had slipped onto her bikini bottoms, stroking her labia through the material.

She drifted off in a bliss, lost track of time, only to come back to reality when he carried her out of the water, asking the crowd to make way. He needed to take her to the first-aid room. Then she remembered that he removed the cup of her bikini top and opened her eyes, shocked to see her breast still exposed for all to see.

The crowd got quiet, thinking it was the rough sea which dislodged her cup. She only started to relax when the door of the first-aid room closed behind them. He laid her softly on the emergency bed and pressed his ear on her naked breast to listen to her heartbeat. Satisfied that her heart was beating, albeit very fast, he moved his head to her mouth and nose to listen if she was breathing. Her pert nipple begging him for a kiss and she helped his lips onto it.

She gasped as his lips closed over her nipple and her hand started to search for his cock. It found his tummy and she searched down to where his Speedo covered his penis. She worked her fingers inside and freed the monster. Her savior decided his member needed more freedom and worked his Speedo off his legs. He also freed Stacey's pussy by pulling the bowties of her bikini, which kept it in place.

Fingers started to explore her folds, which were dry. But from somewhere nearby he got a bottle and added some slippery stuff. A shiver ran down her spine, as she orgasmed.

Stacey needed more than a release, she needed a cock desperately after being celibate for more than a year. She impatiently pulled him onto the bed, spreading her legs invitingly. He just knew what she wanted and guided his member into her hole.

Stacey grunted to take his large size, it was longer and thicker than... She hesitated, not wanting to think of his name. It filled her and she purred when it pulled out and rammed back into her. Again, and again. Her breath became short and she began to arch her back, barely capable to do so under his weight. It took her over the edge when he erupted, her legs wrapping around his, to make sure he could only escape after he delivered his full load. Her vagina was cramping, milking his member. Her pussy spilled his precious batter, but she didn't mind. Swarms of sperm swam through her cervix and one embedded itself into one of her eggs. She drifted off in a peaceful slumber.

Stacey woke up disoriented and in a cold sweat, she must end the pregnancy. Anxiety overwhelmed her, expecting to see the inside of the first-aid room on the beach where the lifeguard impregnated her. Yet, she was lying in the familiarity of her own bedroom. She expected to find a mess between her legs, but the only sign of her earlier sex was the vibrator in her slippery and sensitive inner folds.

Then it dawned on her that it was a dream, well, partly a dream. She did drift out into the deeper waters, and a lifeguard did come to her rescue. Her savior did slip a hand onto her tit and a hand onto her pussy. But her savior was a woman, and it didn't go any further than that by the time they reached shallower water. The lifeguard was courteous enough to slip her cup back over her breast before other people gathered around them. She stepped out of the sea on her own strength, thanked the lifesaver before collecting her stuff and drove home.

She took a deep breath, she now knew she wanted to be a mother. She needed a man in her life again, who would become the father of her children, a boy and a girl. It wouldn't be the lifeguard from her fantasy, who would fuck every pussy that he saved, and some which he didn't save.

She was determined to open the hunting season for a husband when she returned to varsity to continue her Higher Education Diploma. She had less than a year to get a good father for her children!

****

If you have read the story up to this point, you must have enjoyed it. Give it a high score, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is also welcome.