Deflowering Half-Elf Girl's Holes

Story Info
Scared virgin auctioned to catgirl who roughly uses her.
4.9k words
4.29
9.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eighteen-year-old virgin Tala is shaven everywhere below the neck by two whores, skilled in such work. Over her head they lower a tiny kirtle, white and see-through, barely reaching below the point where her legs meet her torso. They do up Tala's rich brunette hair in an elaborate coiffure on top of her head, contrived to look slightly austere yet utterly feminine.

The madame evaluates her new girl, nodding with approval. "Beautiful, dearie. You'll make a fortune tonight."

In the full-length mirror, Tala looks at her body which will soon be on sale. Pallid almost to albinism, green-eyed and very slender, all traits bequeathed by her elven ancestry. But instead of feeling pride at her beauty, Tala cringes internally at her own reflection. Not only because she's been dolled up for display to men, but because the look is designed to show off the shape of her ears.

Since early childhood Tala has worn her hair covering the sides of her head. But the fully human children would gang up on her, expose those ears, pulling and tweaking them with taunts of elf's bastard . They're her shame to be hidden, but the brothel wants them on show as a selling point.

Tala still can't believe she's about to do this. But her mother had to borrow so much money to raise a daughter alone. For the millionth time she curses the elven father she never met, and her human mother's weakness in giving way to his wiles.

The two whores who shaved Tala put a scarlet cloak over her front. The armless garment, reaching almost to her ankles, has two straps near the top which the tie behind her neck. Then they lead her onto the stage.

They have orders to drag her out there if she's overcome with fear at the last minute. The customers always love that. But it was Tala's decision to do this, and she'll do it without coercion. She wills one foot forward, then the other, and the crowd of men howls and jeers. Gods, how can she do this? But the loansharks are very demanding. There's no other way.

"Look at this fresh young elf-maid!" the auctioneer exaggerates, as she's only half elven. "So elegant, so pure! As virginal as the first snow!"

She knows exactly what virginal means. Though she's never seen a phallus, what the customer will do to her tonight has been explained in much more detail then she cared to hear. How can any woman ever submit her body to be pierced like that? Yet here she is, driven by poverty to this extreme, selling the most valuable thing she possesses.

"Tala, show us some more!"

She takes a deep breath and puts her hands up behind the back of her neck. Trembling fingers find the bow that holds her cloak. She fumbles at it, and the crowd gets noisier: "Come on, bitch! Elven slut! Get it off! I'm gunna break you in! Show us the meat!"

Though the crudity of their taunts disgusts her, she perseveres. The scarlet silk falls, rustling down her legs and pooling about her feet. Now her pale and petite body is covered only by material so thin it does little to hinder sight. The customers yell with lust.

"It's years since you saw a beauty like this! And no man's ever touched her! Tonight one of you lucky gentleman will be the first! You'll get a whole night with her, doing anything -- you -- like! So who'll open the bidding at a hundred gold?"

The price men are willing to pay, of which Tala will keep half, goes up and up. Please, all you gods, she prays silently, let it be enough to clear my family's debts so we can have a new beginning.

Among the bidders she notices a minotaur and a troll, and fear strikes her. Surely creatures so tall and broad will be larger in every part, increasing her suffering. Again she pleads to gods that have never heretofore answered her prayers. Don't let it be one of them!

It's a fiercely contested auction, and the bidding passes twice her mother's debts. Her half will be enough, with money to spare!

Eventually a victor is declared. "Sold to the shimaeru in the fourth row."

What's a shimaeru? Tala tries to make out the identity of her buyer, but is hurried away to the room where the awful sacrifice will take place. In that chamber, decorated in an attempt to look expensive and tasteful, are an enormous bed and a table with a soft leather covering.

She hears the door handle and turns, unthinkingly pressing both hands over her maidenhood. What kind of man will it be? An arm appears first, blue and purple stripes in a sort of tiger pattern. The head is that of a cat, golden eyes, upright ears facing forward. During her life in a small town almost entirely populated by humans, she's never seen the like. Is this a shimaeru?

The strange being enters the room and Tala wearing a finely tailored tunic in the style favored by wealthy males. But its torso unmistakably has feminine contours, swelling at the chest, waist narrow, a little furry cleavage showing.

Sudden hope blossoms in Tala's heart. Surely a woman doesn't have one of those things she's been told will savage her insides. Could it be that tonight Tala will make the money her mother so desperately needs, and leave with her precious maidenhood intact?

This unschooled child of poverty, knowing so little of the world, is unaware of the nature of the shimaeru: their notorious cruelty, delighting in making their conquests grovel, and their hermaphrodite reproductive system.

The cat-woman closes the door behind her and steps toward Tala. The young virgin scampers over to the far corner, provoking a mildly amused smile on the inhuman face.

Akumo takes her time admiring this dainty morsel whose chastity she has paid to despoil. Owner of a fleet of trading ships, enormously wealthy, she's enjoyed endless females of almost every known species. But few have had this kind of beauty, features so perfectly symmetrical, cheekbones elevated just the right amount, almond-shaped eyes a vivid emerald. The bidding was steep, but the price was worth it. Especially with how scared the girl seems.

"I didn't pay for you to run away from me." Akumo crooks a finger. "Come over here."

Tala's jaw clenches as she steps toward this thing whose very race she was ignorant of until moments ago. She stops when she smells cat breath, her nose about a foot from the tip of her purchaser's muzzle. Looks up into the buyer's golden, vertical-slitted eyes.

Akumo reaches her tail around and tickles the side of her prize's right shin. The girl jumps in shock and pulls her foot back, looking down.

"I told you not to run away from me." Akumo moves her tail to the inside of Tala's leg a little above the ankle, caresses upward almost to the knee. Eyes shut and mouth pressed into a hard line, the maiden shudders but stays in place. "What's your name?"

"T-Tala. I.... please.... please may I know your name?"

"Impertinent wench! It's not your place to ask such a thing! If you must address me, call me master or sir."

"I -- I'm s-sorry, sir."

"If I tell them your behavior displeased me, they'll dock your pay. You might even get no money at all."

Tala's face is a mask of distress, jaw trembling, eyes hot and moist. "Please master...." She clasps her hands together in supplication, crouching low, gaze lowered to the feet of the auction-winner. "Please sir, I humbly beg you sir. I'll do anything you tell me sir, but please, pleeeeeease...." Her speech breaks into pathetic sobs.

Sadistic joy fills Akumo but she suppresses a grin, keeping her expression stern. She reaches toward Tala's face. The lachrymose virgin's head jerks back, and her body seems about to follow, but she catches herself.

"More rebellion, I see."

Stripy fur that covers most of Akumo flesh, but the insides of her fingers each bear three pads of such a dark brown it's almost black. She positions these, upturned, below the underside of her weeping plaything's chin. Shuddering in misery, the girl bows her neck until skin touches skin.

"Please master.... I want to be good, master.... I want to please you, sir. Please, master, please let me prove I'm your obedient little servant, sir."

Tala's nameless customer pulls upward. The not-for-much-longer virgin straightens her posture and looks up into the creature's merciless gaze.

"Then you'd better start doing as I say."

"Yes master.... I promise I'll be good, sir...."

The master's first and second fingers run along Tala's jawline, up to her blushing cheek where they move around the tears. They caress down and brush across her lips, which Tala instinctively pulls in between her teeth.

"Tala! That's very naughty! Open up!"

Tala wills her jaws to part. The fingertips toy with her mouth for a while, then move up over her elegant cheekbone and skirt the corner of her eye. A strand has come loose from the glossy brown hair bound up atop Tala's head, which Akumo gently smoothes back over her ear. She fondles the petite point, smaller than any full-blooded elf's, which drew so much childhood bullying.

"Pretty," the cat-face so close to Tala's murmurs. An unfamiliar thought strikes the virgin: can the shape of her ears be valued rather than bring scorn?

The hand brushes down her neck and comes to rest on the left-hand strap of Tala's only garment, moving it a half-inch before continuing to her elbow. "Time for this to come off."

This diaphanous kirtle is the last barrier to complete nudity. She reaches her trembling right arm across her chest, takes hold of the strap, and slowly slips it off her left shoulder. The skimpy thing now hangs only by the narrow band of material over her right.

"Take it off."

Tala crosses her other arm in front of her to do the same the other side. The kirtle drops an inch or two, but her arms clamp it to her chest. She looks up into those feline eyes, hoping beyond hope for a reprieve.

"Tala!"

The sold virgin casts her gaze down away from the angry visage. Her little hands bunch into tight white fists, and her whole body shakes as she forces her arms down by her sides. Her flimsy covering falls from her, and she is naked before the beast who has paid so much for her.

Akumo's gaze roves over her wasp-waisted toy. The tip of her tail skirts the backs of those slim legs, and the cowering maiden's knees press together hard in trepidation. That furry inhuman limb travels up, over her behind and up her back. It light, unpredictable play makes her squirm on the spot, sweat breaking from her.

The hands with their furless pads are on her again, touching her mouth, under her chin, fondling her throat, her shoulders, moving down. They reach her smallish but perfectly shaped breasts, enjoying the upper slopes.

The first paying customer Tala's ever had, whose name she doesn't know, moves around behind her. A kiss below her left ear. Tala sucks in a shocked breath as something rough -- a cat's tongue -- rasps up the side of her neck, then across the back of it. After a thorough licking, the feline switches to kissing her neck, shoulders and upper back. Eventually she moves up to Tala's right ear. This she takes between her sharp front teeth and nibbles, not quite hard enough to cause pain. Whining moans, high-pitched and prolonged, escape from between the youngster's gritted teeth.

Akumo comes around her side, licking her shoulder and then her face. The cat-woman's thin dark lips press onto those of her plaything. Tala instinctively pulls away, and the room whirls as an arm sweeps her legs out from under her. Another other catches her back. The creature carries her to the bed as if she weighs nothing, and lays her down.

Panting, Tala clasps the sheets, making herself lie there unresisting as her master for the night explores her. The feline licks across the top of her chest, kisses down, smothering her smallish swellings. The sharp front teeth close around the little bud of her right breast, nipping ruthlessly. The tiny bites and the scratching tongue are maddening, drawing anguished yelps from the suffering virgin.

Akumo lifts her face from Tala's chest and moves her mouth back to the bought girl's, which clamps shut.

"Tala. You have to do whatever I say. And I tell you to open your mouth."

She kisses lips on lips again. The shuddering half-elf forces her lips apart. The intruding tongue sends her whole body into a spasm of disgust. It tastes like the smell of cats, and probes all around with horrible eagerness. Its coarse surface rasps over Tala's tongue, throat and everywhere.

Then Tala's owner for the night commands the little whore to put out her own tongue as far as possible. Tears flood from her eyes and down the sides of her head to wet the bedcovers. But she manages to comply. The feline roughness explores Tala's even more thoroughly, leaving no part of it unmolested.

Finally that ordeal is over, but then the dark-padded hands going to work again, brushing down Tala's belly to her bald mound. Then they reach her legs, which are clamped together as hard as ever.

"These must come apart. I've paid for what's between them."

Akumo watches her slim toy close her eyes and spread her ankles wide. The recently shaven flower is fully closed. She caresses the inside of a thigh, unhurried. The girl's head turns to one side and then the other, face scrunched up.

Tala tries to steel herself against the humiliation of a stranger's touch on the gates that protect her unbroken chastity. Four fingertips, barely in contact with the skin, are creeping toward it. When the first of them feathers over the surface of one of Tala's outer petals, all her efforts at composure are naught. A wave of motion spreads up her body, driving the air from her lungs as if in violent surprise.

Akumo takes her time stroking the smooth pale outside of the pod, up and down the slit. Then she takes one of the outer labia between finger and thumb. Rubbing it obviously increases the girl's distress. Having done this to each of the external lips, she pushes both aside to access the inner ones. Though the touches are only light, the sensations scorch Tala like flaming arrows. She writhes on the bed as if in agony, breaths short and disordered, face red, soaked in fever-sweat.

Akumo relishes the maiden's obvious misery, and the submission she shows in keeping her legs parted. But after prolonged enjoyment of the gateway to the virgin's soon-to-be-defiled sanctity, she stops. Watching her plaything slowly calming down, she considers the next step in sullying this lovely girl.

"Now, child, do you want me to tell them you disobeyed me?"

Fear wracks Tala's face. "Please master, please, please sir, I beg you, please don't sir! Pleeeeeeeease, master!!!"

"But has your behavior been acceptable?"

Grimacing, Tala swallows hard, then manages, "No, master. I've been naughty sir."

"So what do you deserve?"

"Please master, sir, I, I deserve to be.... p-punished, master."

The master lifts her hand. Before Tala's eyes, the end of each finger sprouts a long thin ivory-white point. The sight evokes a new level of panic.

"What do you say?"

"Please sir.... please master.... I beg you to punish me as I deserve, master."

Akumo moves her hand to the half-elf's heaving chest and starts pinching one pink breast-bud between two claws. This is no worse for Tala than the teeth were. But when her buyer has tweaked both nipples many times, she moves down.

She nips above the navel, just below it, and then on the bald mound. She works on the inside legs for a while, then slides one claw inside the slit and pulls one of the external covers sideways, looking inside. Tala grits her teeth, but when the two bony points come together she can't help a squeak of pain.

Akumo takes her cruel time thoroughly pinching both of those outer lips, enjoying how the girl she's bought twitches and yelps each time. As she hurts them, they slowly start to inch apart. Though far from fully open, they reveal a glimpse of the delicate lesser petals. The master reaches her claws in to gouge these too. Tala's shrieks grow louder and more desperate, the jerking of her body more violent and she exerts her will to keep her legs apart in a show of obedience.

Suddenly it stops, and the sufferer has time to calm down. She wipes the tears from her eyes to find her tormentor undressed. Tala looks where the furry legs meet the base of the torso, and there's no sign of the virginity-destroying beast whose impalement she's been warned she'll have to endure, though she has little idea what they look like.

Instead there's a vertical cleft much like her own. The master rubs this, and something pushes out from within: an inch-wide circle of flesh with a tiny black hole in its center. It's the hue of raw chicken, but shot through with a marbling of vibrant purple-red veins. Tala's eyes lock on the thing, which extrudes into a long smooth flat-ended sausage of the same coloring. It grows and grows until it stands out at least nine inches proud of the hirsute torso.

"Is that a -- you've got a -- but you're a woman!"

Her buyer smiles. "No, girl. I'm a shimaeru. We're not like you. Most races have two forms, men and women, but all shimaeru are the same. There's only one kind of us."

"But -- but some of you must be female! I mean, how can you make babies if none of you have a...." She points to her own girl-flower, still in bloom and displaying its interior folds.

"The inlet to a shimaeru's womb lies elsewhere."

"Which.... master, I mean, where?"

"I'll show you in good time. Tonight I'm going to do everything to you."

Dread seizes Tala. The word everything covers a lot of possibilities, many of which must be painful.

"Enough talk. Get down on your knees in front of me. I'm going to teach you how to serve for my pleasure."

Tala turns over onto her front. She slides down from the bed onto the floor like a snake, nipples brushing against carpet.

"Now you're going to take it inside your mouth. And listen! If I feel your teeth on it even once, I'll give you so many bruises! Do you understand?"

"Yes master! I promise I'll obey, sir!" She raises her body a little from its lowly crouch, just enough to bring her mouth to the straight prong. Jaws wide, she sucks her lips in to cover her teeth. She gulps, pausing at the moment of truth. No man's spear -- no shimaeru's either -- has ever been inside her. Facing her first ever penetration, she must herself perform that act that drives it in.

She gathers her bravery. She's committed to this, to defloration for money. So, quaking, she pushes her head forward. The rigidity touches her lip, then her tongue. It tastes catty, but musky too, with an acrid hint added. She pauses at the shock of that, but then makes herself lean in further. The hot length slides over her tongue until its end presses against her throat. Still not all the way in, it's so long.

"Now clean it. All over."

Tala starts to lick, and soon notices tremors running through the feline body along, sounds of catching breath. After a while the bar of flesh suddenly withdraws. The feline is striving to look calm, which gives Tala a glow of pride at her ability to excite.

"Now I'm going to teach you the shimaeru way. Stand up."

Tala gets to her feet and awaits instructions.

"Go over to that table and put your hands on it."

"Yes sir." The fronts of the slim virgin's legs touch the table's edge, and she places her palms on the soft leather surface. A hand strokes up and down her spine, then descends, rubs her shapely behind for a while.

"Slide your hands forward."

Tala reaches for the far side of the table.

"All the way down."

She lowers her belly and chest onto the leather, which yields slightly. There must be padding under it. She hears movement behind her, the brush of disturbed air.

Akumo's rigidity presses into the partly-open trench, slides up between narrow buttocks. Then she pulls back, guiding it with her hand, until its flat end rests against the nether orifice.

12