Deflowering Half-Elf Girl's Holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is how we increase the numbers of the shimaeru."

The stiffness nudges against Tala's hole, and the terrifying realization of what's about to happen dawns. Every sinew in her body tenses at once. Her fingers go white gripping the table's edge. Her teeth grind together. But most of all her sphincter contracts in desperate defense.

The beast prods a little harder, and the tension gets worse. The muscles in her back feel like they're about to pull themselves from their moorings.

Then it slams forward with brutal force. Though her postern-gate exerts to its utmost to stay closed, this battering-ram's power is far too ferocious to resist. It smashes through her resistance and the smooth tube of hot meat spears the very depths of her bowels.

"Nngeeyaaaaaa!!!" Tala's mouth flies open, her eyes boggle and cords in her neck stand out.

Akumo pulls back, leaving only about two inches inside her, then immediately reverses course to stab again. Roused to high excitement by what the little whore did with her tongue, she can't hold back. She quickly gets into a punishingly fast rhythm, ramming in and out like a demon.

The frenzied onslaught drives Tala mad. Her chest lifts from the tabletop and her head twists from side to side, dislodging brunette tresses from her coiffure. Tears stream down her face as the tusk gores her insides with merciless savagery, ripping howl after agonized howl from her throat.

Luckily for the first-timer, the service she performed on her knees has already brought her master well along the path to release. It isn't long before hot feline seed sprays deep into her. After that the stabbings slow and eventually stop. It takes Tala much longer to recover, shocked by a degradation whose very existence she could never have imagined.

The defiling giver of pain shame pulls out. Akumo walks around the table, then lifts her newly broken plaything's chin.

"That was how a shimaeru does a shimaeru. But your kind, the two-form races, you do it a different way. It's only fair I should teach you."

"Th-thank you, sir."

"But first, have I punished you severely enough?"

Tala bites her lip. There's no doubt what the cat-monster wants to hear. "N-no master. I.... I deserve more punishment, sir."

Her abuser sits on the bed and pats her lap. That can only mean one thing.

Tala tries to rise from the table, a sharp pain in her anus from the sudden movement. Wincing, she gingerly gets up, creeps to the bed and lies down, with her lower belly and love-mound on top of the shimaeru's hairy thighs. One feline hands toys up and down her spine while the other strokes the back of her knee.

"What do you deserve? Beg for it!"

"Please master, sir, I deserve.... a smacked bottom, sir." Terrified of losing her money, Tala exerts herself to submit. "Please punish me for being naughty, master, I beg you to smack my bottom sir!"

Akumo runs her hand up the back of the girl's leg to her perfect rear. She lingers there a moment, then raises her hand. Crack! Her flat palm slams hard into her victim's pale behind. Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! The blows come hard and fast, each eliciting a shriek of distress.

Tala fights the urges to flee and to bring her feet up to cover her rear. Her owner-for-the-night keeps on pounding her nether cheeks. Pink handprints overlap on those curving hindquarters, which blush ever rosier at each impact. Tala's face is no less red, and she loses almost all control over the motions of her body.

When the castigation eventually stops, Akumo gives her a minute to recover, then asks, "What do you say?"

"P-please master.... I.... thank you, master. Thank you for giving me what I deserved, master. I was very naughty and I needed teaching a lesson, sir. My punishment was righteous, master."

"Now I'm going to take you as a male of your kind takes a female. Get up."

Tala stands reluctantly, and Akumo notices that her paid conquest's nipples are long and stiff for the first time. She gives them a few more pinches for good measure, then: "On the bed. On your back."

Tala lies down. A blue-and-purple-furred hand waves at her upper legs and lower torso.

"Spread."

Tala sets her ankles as far apart as she can. Her girl-blossom is half open, more than it was when her buyer clawed it. It widens as the callous feline fondles her body, flicking her nipples, brushing fingers over her flat belly, caressing inner thighs. By the time the feline touch finally reaches the only orifice not yet filled, that flower is in full bloom. She takes a good long time nipping the inner petals and the even more sensitive flesh between them.

Tala's eyes are fixated on her buyer's maleness as the cat-woman approaches the end of the bed, gets onto it, moves into position. She lowers her body, hands on either side of Tala, and the meat-pole touches the inside of one leg. With a little rearrangement, its end finds the inviting entryway.

A violent jerk of the furry hips, and a tearing pain wrests a high-pitched squeal from the half-elf as the weapon rips through her hymen. The stiff prong plunges to the uttermost depths of her girlhood, transforming it in that moment into a womanhood.

Having relieved her masculine ache inside the girl's back-hole, Akumo is less avid for completion and can take her time over this. She plies Tala's female passage with long assured strokes, making certain she presses all the way in each time.

Repeatedly impaled by the hot stabbing-horn, a whole new world opens up to Tala. She yielded her mouth and anus out of compliance alone, but this! It kindles a flame of pleasure whose like she could scarce have believed possible. Each time it plunges into her femininity, that fire mounts even hotter. Is this how her mother felt when seduced by some elf, who left a permanent legacy but no clue as to his identity?

Akumo enjoys the fevered sounds and motions of her little whore. Eventually she unleashes her masculine juice. She gradually slows almost to nothing, just the odd gentle poke now and then. She watches the face below hers, graced by elven beauty, gradually recover a modicum of equanimity.

Tala finally manages simple speech. With a satisfied smile she sighs, "Oh, master...."

"Now it's time for you to serve me on your knees again." The shimaeru sits on the edge of the bed.

Tala supplicates, lowering her face to the long hardness, and encloses it with her mouth. She licks, complying with her master's instructions on how best to stimulate the thing. The bitter taste she noticed before is stronger than before.

The spike shoots a flood of juice. The flavor is so vile she almost reels back, but she catches herself and maintains the pose of humble servitude. When told to she swallows the foul-tasting semen, and her journey from triple virgin to three-hole slut is complete.

Akumo has paid for a whole night. She orders a meal for them both, after which she spends leisurely hours enjoying the half-elf's womanhood and mouth many more times. Each time seed sprays over Tala's tongue, its harsh taste is less of a shock. Eventually they sleep, Tala's head resting on the furry bosom of the one who has so thoroughly broken her in.

In the morning, Akumo bends her whore over the table and uses her back and front holes again. After she withdraws, Tala kneels before her without awaiting orders, and looks up with pleading eyes.

"Master, I've enjoyed this more than.... anything ever before. Please, master, will you have me again another time -- please sir -- please don't ever stop doing it to me, master, please!"

"I'm a regular here. I'm sure I'll see you again some time."

"But master, I won't be working here, sir. I just.... s-sold myself once, sir, to pay off my family's debts. But now I've.... I just want you to have me forever, master! I couldn't stand anyone else doing that to me, master! Please make me yours!"

The shimaeru strokes her face. "Very well. I keep a few girls at home for my amusement. You can join them if you wish, and serve in my bed."

"Oh thank you, master!" Tala squeals in delight. She starts applying the tongue-skills she learned last night, heart soaring, wondering what her master's name will turn out to be.

12