Deflowering Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make love to me now." she demanded. "Please take my virginity."

If I hadn't already been hard again from listening to her cries of orgasm that one line would have given me an instant erection.

Leaning up on my arms, I positioned my cock near her entrance. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she stared at me with absolute desire.

I moved my hips forward place my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She reached down between us a took hold of my dick pulling it to her. The head slipped in easily with her juices fully lubricating her. She took her hand away and put it behind my head pulling me in for a kiss. As our lips touched my cock slid into her slowly until I reached her barrier. I paused for a second then pressed hard to deflower her. As her hymen tore she moaned hard into my mouth and pulled her face away. Her eyes were closed and she made a small cry as I slid my entire length into her. I paused there to give her time to adjust. She opened her eyes and stared directly into mine.

"Fuck me." she said.

I'd never heard her curse before. She was so lost in the moment. I started sliding in and out of her slowly, withdrawing right to her entrance then filling her again. Her eyes squeezed shut and she gave a small gasp every time I bottomed out in her. Her heat enveloped me and her recently virginal pussy was so tight that I had to force myself not to cum instantly. I increased the pace and lowered my head to her breast. I sucked on her perfect tits, nibbling on her nipples as her cries started again. I could tell she was close to another orgasm so I started moving faster and faster until I was pounding her pussy with my cock. Her legs were like vice grips around my waist as I pummelled into her. My head rose to stare at her beauty. She opened her eyes and put her hands on either side of my face. She had pure lust in her eyes as she gazed at me filling the room with her cries. Finally her eyes widened, her head was thrown backwards, her back arched and she screamed as the most powerful orgasm swept over her. I felt her flooding over my cock as her pussy gripped it like a vice as she came. Three more thrusts and I groaned as my own orgasm filled me. Cum came spurting out of me into her pussy as a second orgasm rolled over Tara. I spurted for what felt like an hour filling her with my cum as I still rocked my cock into her. Finally I had nothing left and I collapsed on top of her, her nipples like spikes sticking into my chest and my cock still enveloped in her heat.

We both lay there, me on top of Tara, recovering from the amazing sex we'd just had. Slowly our breathing came back to normal. I rolled off her to the side and we lay there facing each other. She put both arms around me and kissed me gently.

"Thank you." she said softly. "That was everything I hoped it would be."

"It was literally my pleasure." I smiled back.

She smiled contently and her eyes closed. Her breathing deepened and I knew she had drifted into a post-orgasm slumber. Gently I slid out of her arms to not disturb her and got my bathrobe. No point in pretending I hadn't been undressed to the women downstairs. I went down to the living room and walked in. Kelly and Anne were still on the sofa with gins but both looked very flushed.

"I can see from your faces you heard a lot of that then." I said to the two women.

"It was kind of hard not to." Kelly replied.

Anne nodded not sure what to say to the man who had just made love to her daughter.

"She's asleep right now," I told her. "But you can go up if you like."

Anne stood and walked over to me.

"No. Let her sleep." she said. "Thank you for doing this. I wanted her first time to be special and from the sounds we heard it certainly was."

She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then said she'd head home and Tara could follow when she's ready. I promised to get her home safely and Anne left. But not before she glanced downwards at me. Did I imagine that or was Anne actually checking me out? Kelly can read my mind sometimes. She stood and came over to me putting her hands inside my robe to grab my cock as she told me she saw Anne checking me out too.

"Maybe she'll join us some day." Kelly winked and tickled my balls. "Now go back to bed. I'll sleep in the spare room until Tara is gone. Or until she invites me to join you. Just let me get my vibrator first. I'm a bit worked up for some reason."

Join us? Now that's a lovely thought. Now that Tara has been sexually awakened and Anne seems interested our friendships could get closer someday. But that's for another day.

12