Deflowering the Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And..." Uncle David coaxed and Kayleigh lifted the hem of her skirt, displaying her plain white cotton panties.

"Oh, before I forget, Mandy and Korrie are bringing little David over tonight; somehow we got volunteered to babysit," Uncle David smiled.

Kayleigh smiled, thinking of the precious little baby boy Mandy had given birth to. And, Uncle David might be saying 'we got volunteered' but she knew from past experience, Uncle David would not let Kayleigh have much of the infant's attention.

The 2018 Dodge Charger chewed up the miles as Kayleigh drove to the Benhurst high school. As she drove, she listened to a Schubert piece. Uncle David loved classical music and, in time, she too had grown to love the beauty of the music as well.

"Can't believe I used to like, oh well, never mind," Kayleigh said as she parked in the student parking lot of the large school.

Kayleigh found the Administration office, got her class assignment card, got her meal card, then went in search for her locker.

"Hey! Aw, cut it out, huh you guys?" Kayleigh heard as she stepped into the corridor.

Sprawled on the ground was a chubby boy. His books were scattered on the ground around him. Three tall, very handsome young men and two very cute girls were standing, laughing.

"Here, Cutie Pie," Kayleigh said, helping the chubby boy pick up his books.

"Aw, don't waste your time on him, huh? That's just Mikey," one of the handsome young men sneered.

"Michael, huh? I like that name," Kayleigh smiled at the cute boy. "I'm Kayleigh Ann Davis."

"I uh, um, I'm..." Michael Lanza said, pushing his thick glasses up his tiny nose, blushing hotly.

"I'm looking for locker three twelve; help me find it?" Kayleigh asked Michael.

"Three twelve? That's right over..." one of the young men started.

"You on drugs?" Kayleigh asked, glaring at the hulking boy. "It even look like I was talking to you?"

"Yeah, Danny, you on drugs?" one of the hulking boy's friends laughed.

"I uh, I'm in uh, my locker's two eighty nine," Michael mumbled as he helped Kayleigh find her locker.

"So, at lunch time, I'll meet you at your locker?" Kayleigh asked, looking nearly eye to eye with the chubby eighteen year old boy.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions. I do read all comments. Some I learn from, some I disregard.

And, before anyone goes on a rant, I am in no way inferring that Transsexuals or Transgender are all abused people, persons with horrible home lives, people that don't fit in. I am implying, however, that some of these boys, people on the fringes are easily ensnared by Dr. David Rippen, seduced into a new start as a different person. I am implying that Dr. David Rippen, through a twisted sense of loyalty, duty to his wife has found fucking transsexuals somehow does not violate his fidelity to Linda Ann Davis.

Have a sticky kind of day.